I guess I love you | Eren X L...

By idontwriteanymore_

Eren x Levi Sounds like your regular ereri fanfiction set in a typical highschool world, right? That may be t... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
2020 Update

chapter 20

13.2K 413 586
By idontwriteanymore_

This fanfiction will be coming to an end soon, enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

Four months has passed.

Me and Levi finally graduated and we're out of high school. I'm actually relieved that we're out because it makes things so much easier.

So you could say life has gotten much better, and so has our relationship. We've grown to love each other so much.

Mikasa and Armin don't care that we are together, and dad has finally accepted me. He apologized for everything he said and at first I wasn't sure whether I should trust him or not but I do now.

I am still living with Levi though, and we're happy that way. My dad had offered for us both to move into the house but we figured it'd be better to be alone.

Dad had been helping us out with paying the bills instead of us living with him, but even then he says we need to get jobs.

And that's what Levi is just about to leave for now...an interview.

He applied at McDonald's, although neither of us like eating there. He looks stunning actually at the moment....way too attractive to be applying to fast food. He's dressed in nice black pants and a dark blue, silky, button up shirt that makes his figure look outstanding.

"Good luck babe." I say giving him a quick kiss.

"Thanks." He smiles and gives me a hug.

"Just let me know when you're on your way home."

He nods in agreement and heads out the door, keys and phone in hand.

Dad also bought him a car, it was used but worked perfectly. 

Let's just say Dad has learned to like Levi a lot.

Going to the kitchen, I open the fridge and start to make lunch, grabbing a bowl and the milk. I then grab the cheerios.

Yes, breakfast for lunch.

Although I had already had this exact meal for actual breakfast....it sounded good again so nobody can stop me.

Once pouring the cereal and milk into the bowl, I grab a spoon and begin to chow down.

Slowly moving to the couch, I feel my phone buzz.

I sit my bowl down on the coffee table and check my messages to see it's from Mikasa.

Mikasa: Hey! Me and Armin were planning on having a picnic type thing later and wanted to know of you and Levi wanted to come join?

I reply immediately.

Me: Actually, Levi is at a job interview right now. But when he gets back I'll ask him. When were you planning on it?

I begin to take more bites of my food and flick on the TV.

After a few minutes of helplessly searching for a good show, I shut the television off and finish my food.

Then Mikasa answered me.

Mikasa: we were thinking about a few hours? Maybe around 3 so me and Armin could go get food and find a place to do it.

I read the text. That could work, I'm pretty sure Levi would be back by then.

Me: That will work out! I'm almost certain Levi will be home by then.

I reply and sit my phone down.

Going to the bathroom, I just stare at myself through the mirror.

I'm so lucky.

I have amazing people in my life and I wouldn't change them for anything.

I walk out of the bathroom and wonder what to do till Levi gets home.

I decide I could take a nap so I go to our bedroom and lay down, drifting off into a blackness.

*dream*

I was forcefully pushed into the bed by a figure I couldn't recognized.

They climbed on top me and they became extremely close to me.

The closer they got, the more I could tell who it was.

Finally I recognized who it is.

Levi.

He pressed his lips against mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth forcefully.

All of a sudden mine and his clothes were off although neither of us took them off.

I felt a large amount of pain but pleasure overcome me immediately.

I realized what was happening.

"LEV-" I began to moan.

*end of dream*

"Eren!" I felt shaking.

"Wake up, god damn it." I could tell the voice belongs to Levi.

I instantly shoot up and see his face.

"Why the hell were you moaning my name in your sleep? And uhh " Levi says while pointing down to my crotch.

Oh jesus. Wyd @dick.

"I....uh." I start to say but am interrupted by loud laughter.

"Oh my god! Having wet dreams are we?" Levi says, still laughing like a maniac.

I could feel the heat on my face.

"Shut up. I can't help it." I say, not knowing what else to use as an excuse.

I stand up to go take care of myself in the bathroom.

"Hey! Where do you think you are you going?" He asks, sounding a bit cocky.

"To take care of my damn self." I say, trying to walk away again. But again I'm interrupted, this time by being pushed onto the bed.

"Nuh uh. If you wanted me so bad you had to dream about it, you could've just told me." He says suductively.

Before I could say another word his lips were pressed onto mine, creating a short, quick kiss.

He begins to trail his lips and tongue down my jaw, then to my collar bone.

All I feel is his mouth on my skin and his hands fumbling with my pants.

Before I know it, my pants and boxers are off.

His lips past my stomach and skip right to my throbbing member.

His tongue skims the tip and I groan in pleasure. Before I could take action, he takes me all the way, his head bobbing up and down.

Pleasure surges through my body as his tongue swirls against me.

We had done this a few times....well more then a few....so both of us knew how to do it pretty well.

I'm reaching my climax quickly, I can feel the heat in my stomach as I release all into his mouth. He looks up at me and swallows it all, smirking.

"You're gonna have to repay me later." He says, winking. He then gets up and walks out of the room while wiping his mouth.

I quickly clean up and walk out of the room as well.

I don't see Levi at first but then I feel poking on my sides which makes me jump and smack him after turning around to face him.

"Don't do that!" I whine.

"Tch."

"Anyway, Mikasa and Armin want to have a picnic. Do you wanna go?" I ask in which he nods his head yes.

It suddenly came to me.

"Wait! Did you get the job?" I blurt out the question.

"Um....about that.....YES!!!" He yells

At first I thought he was going to say no.

"That's great!! I'm so proud of you!" I tease and pinch his cheek.

"Don't do that. But you know...now you have to find a job." He says, reminding me.

I sigh, I eventually have to find a job as well.

"Yeah....I know, I will." I say, sounding like a kid that didn't want to do his homework.

I'll find a job eventually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woop. More awful smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 244 20
so, let's just say that this isn't your typical Eren summons a demon or meets a demon and somehow falls in love. No. you'll have to read to find out...
51.2K 2K 23
Eren and his two friends, Mikasa and Armin, has just started high school. Everything is going fine until Eren finds a sophomore with silver-grey eyes...
2.8K 111 17
This story is a Levi x Erwin fanfic that starts out as Levi x Eren. Someone's heart will be broken. Who will be the one to mend it ? Will he find out...
52.6K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...