Quick Transmigration: Seducin...

By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo ended up dying by a car crash on his way to meet a friend. He was a well known actor and has won... More

Prolog
Arc 1. 1
Arc 1. 2
Arc 1. 3
Arc 1. 4
Arc 1. 5
Arc 1. 6
Arc 1. 7
Arc 1. 8
Arc 1. 9
Arc 1. 10
Arc 1. 11
Arc 1. 12
Arc 1. 13
Arc 1. 14
Arc 1. 15
Arc 1. 16
Arc 1. 17
Arc 1. 18
Arc 1. 19
Arc 1. 20
Arc 2. 1
Arc 2. 2
Arc 2. 3
Arc 2. 4
Arc 2. 5
Arc 2. 6
Arc 2. 7
Arc 2. 8
Arc 2. 9
Arc 2. 10
Arc 2. 11
Arc 2. 12
Arc 2. 13
Arc 2. 14
Arc 2. 15
Arc 2. 16
Arc 2. 17
Arc 2. 18
Arc 2. 19
Arc 2. 20
Arc 2. 21
Arc 2. 22
Arc 2. 23
Arc 3. 1
Arc 3. 2
Arc 3. 3
Arc 3. 4
Arc 3. 5
Arc 3. 6
Arc 3. 7
Arc 3. 8
Arc 3. 9
Arc 3. 11

Arc 3. 10

809 33 4
By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo stood in front of Feng Yu Han and tilted his head towards him to shield his sight from Fu Xi. In fact, he realised that it was not the time to fangirl, but his lover looked so cute with tear-filled eyes and sulking. Li Chang Bo found himself almost melting at the sight. He went to a dark corner with the sad Feng Yu Han and then put his head on his neck.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he stroked his hair.
Feng Yu Han had to smile slightly as he found the whole situation ridiculous. If someone had told him a few years ago that he would cry over a person, heck just because there was a big chance that particular person would disappear from his life, he would have beheaded the person on the spot. But look at him now, he's crying in his baby's arms, not that it bothers him, he enjoys it.

"What are you?"

"I am a human just like you" He teased, causing Feng Yu Han to bite his neck lightly.

"You know exactly what I mean" "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you or I'd vanish from here." Startled, Feng Yu Han quickly put his hands over Li Chang Bo's mouth to stop him from talking.

"Then don't tell me. You don't have to tell me. The only thing I want to know is whether you will stay with me?" he asked with a faint tremble in his voice, but there was also something dark in his voice. At the thought of someone daring to separate him and his baby, Feng Yu Han felt the urge to bury that person.

"No one, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, my love. No one will ever be able to break us apart. Whether in our last life, this life or the next life to come, I will never leave you. I love you so much that I would gladly give you my life anytime you asked for it."

He placed his hand on the back of Feng Yu Han's neck, "But only on the condition that you would never betray me, because if you did..." Li Chang Bo tightened his grip around his neck lightly and looked deeply into his eyes with a smile.

"I would gladly kill you. You'd suffer a slow death just to make you see how much your betrayal had wounded me. And the same goes for me, I mustn't betray either and if I do, which I'm sure I won't, you could kill me. Do you understand, my dear?" He asked, taking his hand from his lover's neck and slowly stroking his cheeks. Feng Yu Han nodded and gave him a kiss on his eyes and then on his forehead, which made Li Chang Bo giggle.

"I love you, baby." he whispered against his forehead.

"I love you too."

On Fu Xi's side, the system which had been silent for weeks finally made an appearance. [I had never thought of the possibility of there being a system other than me in this world].

Fu Xi's eyes lit up when he finally heard the voice of the long-awaited system.

'You are still here. Thank God, I was beginning to think you had abandoned me.'

[This system didn't have enough power to sit down and drink tea with you and chat about how great the weather is today. Just because you haven't prioritized your life doesn't mean I have. And talking to you wasn't on my list of priorities],  the system commented coldly, leaving Fu Xi speechless.

'Wow, no need to get so hostile. If you two are systems, does that mean you would be able to take over his system?'

[So you can use your brain, why didn't you use it earlier, then you wouldn't be sitting here now. Yes, I am able to devour another system that is weaker than me. But I'm not sure if his system is weaker than mine. I need to check if it is, and if it is, then I will devour it and Li Chng Bo will be disabled as I will forcibly break the connection between him and his system, which will disturb his subconscious and mess up everything in his brain. I'm sure you can imagine what will happen then]. 

While the system was busy testing the strength of its enemy, Fu Xi was engrossed in his fantasies of appropriating everything precious from Li Chang Bo, conquering the world, and attacking everyone. Trampling Li Chang Bo under his feet and making him suffer ten times what he had suffered in the past few months.

+++++++++++++

By the time Li Chang Bo and Feng Yu Han came back, they saw Fu Xi laughing in front of them with his head down, looking crazy. 'What the hell happened in the short time we were gone?'

[You were absent for almost ten minutes], the system said and sat on Li Chang Bo's head.

'We had something important to discuss.' Li Chang Bo chimed in with a slight blush on his face.

[What, 'the art of sticking your tongue down your lover's throat'?] said the system, looking at his host mockingly.

Li Chang Bo swatted him away and puffed embarrassedly. 'Are you going to tell me what happened or not?'

[You would know if you were here and not busy eating your lover's face. Anyway, his system has reconnected and is now trying to find out if I'm weaker than him by sending out sound waves that only systems can hear. If you show no reaction, then it means we're stronger than them. And I am, of course, the strongest system ever].

'Keep hoping,' Li Chang Bo whispered under his breath.

The system glared at him before continuing, [As I was saying, once I give you a sign, you will use those acting skills of yours to show them what they want to see, and after that, I will try to devour him when he tries to forcefully enter your subconscious, it will be a bit discomforting, but don't worry, you won't die.]

[Now], said the system, and at that moment Li Chang Bo pretended to be in pain. He grabbed his head, took two steps backwards and fell into his lover's arms.

"It hurts so much. My head," he said in a pained voice as he hugged Feng Yu Han for support. From Fu Xi and his system's point of view, it looked like he was really in pain, but 0125 could see what mischief he was up to with Feng Yu Han.

[Horny Bastard]

'At least I have a lover, unlike someone else. Go and do your job.'

Li Chang Bo felt sick, like something was trying to invade a very sensitive part of him. Fu Xi's system was able to infiltrate his subconscious, but only because Li Chang Bo let it.

'Boo bitch,' Li Chang Bo said snickering. Fu Xi's system asked in panic:

[What's wrong? Why can't I move?] and then realized that it was being toyed with. Li Chang Bo's system was never weaker than him; it was much more powerful than he had ever imagined.

[It's giving dead], 0125 said before swallowing it. He burped after he finished, looking satisfied with his meal.

'Yah, have you seen Toktiks without me?'

[I don't know what you're talking about, I need to sleep. Adios] 0125 fled.

"What's happening to him?" Feng Yu Han asked Li Chang Bo. Fu Xi was screaming in pain and going crazy in front of them, and then he suddenly stopped and looked at them blankly.

"Hehe, I took care of it. You can do whatever you want with him now." Feng Yu Han shook his head slightly at his lover's mischievous face and ordered the guards to get rid of Fu Xi.

—----------------------------

One evening, Li Chang Bo was sitting outside in the royal garden reading a book when a servant asked for an audience.
Xiao Bai went to Consort Li to inform him. Consort Li looked up with an exalted expression and asked: "What does he want with this consort?"

"Miss, the servant said he had a letter from Miss's father." Xiao Bai said worriedly. She didn't want this letter to make Miss's mental state worse. Miss's father had never sent a letter in the time they had been here, so if he was writing a letter to Miss, it must be for Miss to do something for him, not for him to worry about Miss staying here. 

"Miss, if you want, this servant will burn the letter for Miss." Xiao Bai said firmly. Consort Li smiled at her concern, she knew what Xiao Bai was thinking and was grateful for her concern, but this was still his father.

"Bring me the letter." Xiao Bai hesitated but she went to get the letter anyway and gave it to her mistress. After reading the letter, Consort Li was confused but also in disbelief. The letter was full of his father's concern for his well being and also asking him to come back because they missed him, especially his mother. Consort Li made his way to the Emperor's study with the letter in his hand.

"Xiao Bai, go and bring me a plate of moon cakes and cold lotus tea." Xiao Bai nodded and quickly made her way to the kitchen.

"What is he up to?" Consort Li tried to figure out the intention behind the letter his parents had sent him, but he could only come to the conclusion that they were planning something shady and needed his presence, which was why they had addressed the letter to him.

"Greetings Consort Li. Are you here to visit the emperor?" The Chief Eunuch asked Consort Li, who then realised that he had already arrived at his destination. Consort Li smiled at him and nodded his head. "That is correct. I need to speak to the emperor."

The Chief Eunuch bowed his head in understanding and opened the study door for him. As he entered the room, Consort Li reminded him that Xiao Bai would be arriving shortly with some pastries and drinks.

Inside, Li Chang Bo saw his husband sitting at his desk, working on the stacks of state papers. Li Chang Bo took a chair from the side and placed it next to his desk. He took a paintbrush and a scroll from the pile of others and began to work on them.

He had originally intended to talk to him about the letter, but seeing him working so hard and all the work he had left to do made him worry about him, so he decided to help him. He knew that Feng Yu Han wouldn't mind him reading and solving consensual affairs, and the letter could wait until dinner.

Emperor Feng looked up from the scroll in front of him and smiled at his wife's serious face. He grabbed Li Chang bo by the scruff of the neck, pulled him close and gave him a loving kiss on the eyes and then the forehead. Feng Yu Han looked all over his face, brushing away the playful hairs that had escaped his braid, imprinting his baby's face in his mind to make up for the time he hadn't been able to see him.

Li Chang Bo just stood there and let him do what he wanted. He also took this moment to look at his handsome husband, feeling proud of himself for having won over such an outstanding person. He giggled at his thoughts, Feng Yu Han looked at his wife's silly expression. He grabbed his baby's face and squeezed his cheeks together, making Li Chang Bo look like a puffer fish.

Feng Yu Han laughed at his cute face and asked him, "What's going on in your little head?" Li Chang Bo then poked his hand with his tongue, startling Feng Yu Han.

"Naughty," he commented, but still indulged his baby's playfulness.

"Hanhan, I love you," Li Chang Bo said with eyes as bright as the night sky and a smile that completely melted Feng Yu Han.

He stroked his cheek and gave him a small kiss on the other cheek, "I love you too". Li Chang Bo beamed at his response and continued to work on the many documents while Feng Yu Han followed his actions.

The silence lasted until the Chief Eunuch entered with the pastries and tea he had requested from Xiao Bai. Li Chang Bo stood up and took them from him after thanking him. He put them on the table in the resting area after calling Feng Yu Han to eat something. 

Li Chang Bo took out the letter and gave it to Feng Yu Han. Feng Yu Han put down his teacup and read the letter with a furrowed brow.

"What does this mean? Don't tell me that you will do what they want and go to them?"

He asked, shaking the letter in Li Chang Bo's face, "I hope you know that they are plotting against you. Nothing good will come out of going there." His expression darkened as he was annoyed and angry that his baby's parents would still use him after all they had put him through. At the same time, his heart ached for his baby.

Li Chang Bo took a sip of his tea before replying, "I know they are planning something, but I am sure my life is not in danger. Who would be stupid enough to kill the Emperor's consort when he holds their lives in his hands? They would only be seeking their own death." He smiled at the thought of Feng Yu Han massacring them one by one until none of them were left. He picked up a pastry and bit into it, enjoying the ecstasy that came with imagining their deaths.

"But I am curious about the reason why they who pushed me away want me to come back. Don't tell me that you aren't curious as well?" he turned and looked at Feng Yu Han, knowing that he was just as curious as he was. Feng Yu Han pushed back his hair, got up from the chair and walked back to his desk.

"I am, but that doesn't mean that I would risk your safety for some gossip. You are only allowed to go with as many guards and security measures as I decide, otherwise you will sit with your pretty little ass next to me and never find out what they were planning and miss all the fun." Emperor Feng said, already knowing that his baby would accept his compromises, for his baby craved gossip and entertainment as much as he enjoyed lazing in the sun. 

Li Chang Bo walked up to him and gave him a light pat on the arm, offended that his lover would play that card on him. "You are cruel, do you know that? Using my weaknesses against me. Really cruel." Feng Yu Han pulled him onto his lap and laid his head on Li Chang Bo's shoulder.

"Yes, I know. I am the evil emperor and you are the angel incarnate. Now please, Mr. Angel, would you allow this evil emperor to continue his work so that he can finish as soon as possible and have time with his needy wife before he leaves him for some entertainment?" Feng Yu Han asked with an exaggerated expression that made Li Chang Bo laugh.

"Fool."

—--------------------

Li Chang Bo was instructing his maids on what to take with them on their journey to the Li Kingdom, completely ignoring his gloomy, pouting husband behind him who was watching his every move. He would leave tomorrow morning, and Feng Yu Han had been moping about his decision for two days now.

"Stop moping and do your work. I am sure that the documents in your study have doubled in the two days you have been following around." Li Chang Bo said as he searched his closet for a robe he had put away to wear tomorrow. Insulted, Feng Yu Han didn't move and ignored what Li Chang Bo had just told him.

"Why do you keep ignoring my presence these days? Everyone here is begging to see just the corner of my clothes and here I am following you everywhere for three days and the only thing you tell me is to go back to work." He said, throwing a small pillow at Li Chang Bo, which hit him on the back.

Li Chang Bo bore it and went on with his work. He had no time for his childish tantrums now. Feng Yu Han threw another cushion at him, and this time Li Chang Bo showed a reaction. He picked up both cushions, walked over to Feng Yu Han and continuously hit him with them.

"Could you please stop acting like a child? For God's sake, you are an emperor. If your people saw you like this, they would kill me right now for turning their mighty and fearless Emperor into this." Li Chang Bo placed the pillows on the bed and took a few deep breaths, exhausted from the small movements he had just made.

'Damn, my stamina is shit.'

Feng Yu Han smiled mischievously and pulled Li Chang Bo down onto the bed, wrapping his arms and legs around him, blocking any chance of him escaping his grip. "Heh, you can't go anywhere now. You will stay here with me. Who told you to ignore me and leave so early? When I allowed you to go to Li Kingdom, I didn't mean for you to leave in a week."

Satisfied with what he had done, he smiled proudly as he rubbed his face on Li Chang Bo's head. Li Chang Bo didn't know whether to cry or laugh out of frustration. This was not the first time he had acted like this when things hadn't gone his way. In the last two worlds, he did the same thing he was doing now, wrapping himself around himself and not going anywhere.

"FENG DA YU HAN, if you don't let go of me right now, you and I will have problems, and believe me when I say that you will be the one who suffers from the consequences of your own actions, not me."

Li Chang Bo's voice was so loud that the Chief Eunuch standing outside the room could hear everything. He was shocked at the Consort's behaviour, calling the Emperor's birth name like that, and sympathised with his master for making Consort Li angry. The last time this happened, the Emperor ignored Consort Li's warning and was then ignored by the said person for a whole month. Consort Li completely disappeared from his sight, went back to his chambers and never left them, even forbidding the Emperor to enter them.

Throughout the month, the Emperor's mood was low. After the consort had calmed down from his anger, the Emperor swore that he would never do anything to cause him to be treated like air for a whole month, and that was half a year ago. Now he was repeating the same mistake. The Chief Eunuch smiled at the relationship between the two and turned his eyes away from everything that was going on in the room.  

"LI CHANG BO. See, I can shout your name too, you are not the only one who can shout. Why can't you see that I am sad and hurt? Your behaviour these past few days has really hurt me, Chang Bo. I just wanted to spend some time with you before you left for the Li Kingdom. We have maids and servants. You could have let them do all the work and just spent a few hours with me, but you decided that taking care of everything was much more important than spending the last days before you left with me. I thought that if I gave you some time you would finish quickly, so I followed you around to see when you would be done, but you just kept on going and going and going. Baby, am I really that bad at expressing myself that you can't see that I just wanted to spend some time with you, or do you just not care?" Feng Yu Han asked after letting go of Li Chang Bo and getting up from the bed. 

He looked at Li Chang Bo who just looked at him without answering his questions and just shook his head in pain and disappointment. He picked up his crown and dragon robes, which he had taken off after arriving here right after the morning court, and made his way out of the room.

Yes, he was sad that these trivial things were more important to his baby than spending time with him, but this was his baby, he couldn't really be angry with him. So he decided to just go to his study and work and give his baby some space so that he could carry on with what he was doing.

But his action made Li Chang Bo misunderstand and panic. He quickly got up and went after his husband.

"Why are you leaving like that? I am sorry. Please don't be angry. I just wanted to leave as soon as possible so that I could come much sooner. I didn't know it would hurt your feelings. I apologise Hanhan."

Feng Yu Han turned around and gave him a smile to show that everything was fine. "I could never really be angry with you, baby. You know that, and I also apologise for letting my selfish desires bother you like this. You can get on with your work and I will go to my study and get on with my work. If you need anything, ask the chief eunuch. I will leave him here for you. Let's have dinner together if you're not busy." He requested, waiting for his baby to nod, and then made his way out after receiving an answer.

'Yo 0125, do you think he's still angry?' he asked worriedly.

[If I were him, trying to get my lover's attention for three days straight, following him around just because I wanted to spend some time with him, only for him to ignore me and then yell at me. Then, yes, yes, I would be angry and hurt. Any normal person would feel that way. But do not worry, the Lord God is a phenomenon in itself. He does not work like us ordinary people. This guy literally wouldn't be mad at you if you killed him, so calm your ovaries,] the system explained in a sarcastic tone, looking at his host like he was an utter fool.

'If you say so.' Still not reassured, he ordered Xiao Bai to finish packing and went to join his husband.

"What are you doing here? I thought you still had some work to do?" Emperor Feng asked happily. Li Chang Bo sat in front of him, stirring the ink.

"Someone kept complaining that I was heartless and did not spend time with him. So here I am." Li Chang Bo said with red ears. Feng Yu Han laughed after seeing his red ears and stroked them.

"Then I must thank you for granting me this wish."

—------------------

The next day, Li Chang Bo and his entourage set off for the Li Kingdom. There were a few small ambushes along the way, but they were all taken care of by the guards the emperor had given him. A week later they arrived in the small kingdom and were greeted at the gate by the king, his family and ministers. As Li Chang Bo stepped out of the carriage, he was greeted by them.

"The Li Kingdom greets and welcomes the consort of the Emperor of the Feng Dynasty. May the consort live for a thousand years and have many strong descendants. May the Emperor live for a thousand years and may his dynasty prosper to new heights. Long live the Emperor, long live the consort.

Li Chang Bo accepted their greetings, "You may rise." He looked to where his parents and siblings were and looked at them coldly.

"Father, Mother," he said coldly, nodding to them as a form of greeting.

"Please show me to my chambers," Consort Li said, ignoring their shocked faces. He turned to walk in front of them but stopped abruptly and looked at the person standing next to his parents. Filled with shock and horror, Li Chang Bo blacked out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/n: extra long for y'all 😉

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 93 5
adora/catra story, read me . . now ;)
482K 26.7K 27
A salaryman, Liu Xun age 25 years old from the 21st century suddenly found himself in an unknown place once he woke up. He then realized that he actu...
70.9K 3K 42
Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from the federal government to treat some sold...
4.1K 72 3
Kang Y/N is a girl who is married to the idol Min yoongi! But both of them are not in good terms! But does min yoongi realise how much Y/N likes him...