Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 97

307 31 10
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"Damn it feels like decades since we've been able to check into a hotel." A long sigh left your lips as you fell back onto one of the room's two beds, it's soft mattress and plush covers right away cushioned your form instantly.

Glancing towards where you laid the redhead who'd been assigned your roomie for the night let out a laugh, "It has been awhile." His eyes trailed across you for a minute before a soft laugh left him upon seeing how you were so close to falling asleep already. "Shouldn't you change into Pajamas before crashing?"

"Pajamas sound like a 'I'll deal with it later' thing." Rolling over onto your stomach the words were muffled into the covers, your whole body practically refused to move from the soft confines of the bed. But you did end up pushing up from it at the recollection of something, "Wait Kakyoin, you got injured didn't you?"

Twirling the strand of hair in front of his face the redhead pursed his lips together, "I like to think Hierophant took the brunt of it."

"You and Hierophant are connected though."

"I'm going to go change into pajamas. I'll be right back." Hearing him state this you watched him walk across the room towards the bathroom, the redhead returning soon after wearing a matching set of purple striped pajamas.

Seeing that you were still waiting for a proper response he let out a sigh, "I didn't even know your stand could heal. I mean it's very diverse so I shouldn't have expected any less from it." Although he didn't want you to overexert yourself knowing that the sun's heat rays from earlier caused the groups fatigue- he couldn't help but be curious. "So in saying that, I'm curious on how it works exactly."

His words excited you a bit since now you had another person to explain the newfound ability to, instantly you patted the bed beside you beckoning him over. "It's still work in progress and I've only really used it on myself, Joseph and Jotaro once- both of them making fun of it a bit but whatever."

Intrigued as to why the two presumably teased you about something such as this he trailed over taking a seat, lilac hues watched as you right away sandwiched one of his hands between your own. It was subtle at first, the faint vibration your hands emitted before it gradually grew, a quiet nearly unnoticeable humming noise reached his ears as well.

"Wait," Raking through his brain for why the feeling was so familiar, it seemed to click. "Are you purring?"

Pursing your lips at the question, your gaze remanded downwards, "Perhaps. . ." Trailing off your attention snapped up at the sound of gentle laughter, something that didn't seem like it was meant to mock you in any way but it was laughter nonetheless. "Is something wrong if I do?"

"Oh no no, actually quite cute." Right away holding a hand over his mouth to prevent anymore laughter from slipping out his lips remained pulled into a gentle smile. "And fascinating. I take it you're using the idea that a cat's purring can promote the body's natural healing and amplifying it?" He could tell right away from the way your expression lit up that he was right on the money.

"Yeah actually! That's exactly what I'm doing, I like to think there's a lot of potential with my stand-although I'm not quite sure how to figure all of it out." A pink hue had crept across your face from the first comment he made but also from the sheer excitement of talking about it.

"I like to think so too, first it was solidifying the waves around a given area and then healing. Have to say I'm jealous." Pulling his hand out of your own he raised it resting it softly on top of your head. "But if you ever want help with figuring out your stand I can always try."

"I'd appreciate that."

Nodding his head once more Kakyoin was reluctant to pull his hand away, your stand was still emanating throughout it but rest was needed. "We should get some sleep. Who knows when we'll be at another hotel."

Rising up from the bed he casted you a smile, the man reaching out to pat your head once more before trailing over towards his own bed. "Don't go to bed too late."

"I won't." Shaking your head softly at what he'd said, you moved to shuffle beneath your covers tucking them below your chin. "G'night kakyoin."

"Good night (Y/N)."

And it was a good night, at least for you- as soon as those words left the redheads mouth you fell asleep instantly. The linen smell of the sheets and a quiet wind from outside were perfect, the only reason you'd woken up early however was the sound of rustling and slurred speech.

"Kakyoin?" Sitting up groggily you rubbed your eyes, the room was still dark but you could tell it was early morning from the very small ray of light shining below the wooden blinds. "Kakyoin are you awake?" Twisting your head towards where his bed resided your eyes could see his form shake beneath the covers, almost like he was possessed.

Growing more worried from the lack of response you slipped out of bed trailing quietly over, his face from what you could tell was scrunched up, sweat gathered across his features and you could assume from this point that he must've been having a bad dream.

"Kakyoin wake up," Reaching out your hand gripped his shoulder shaking softly to no avail. "Wake up!" With a more forceful shake the redhead shot up, a scream tore through his lips instantly and despite wanting to flinch you continued speaking. "It was just a dream! It was just a dream." Your hand had begun tracing a small circle into his back in an attempt to comfort him.

Sucking in a deep breath his eyes darted around the room wildly before landing on where you stood and despite still being shaken he spoke. "Where are we?"

Furrowing your brows at the question you chalked it up to him being out of it, "We're at the hotel." Continuing to rub small circles into his back you waited until he was more awake before questioning him. "Bad dream?"

"An awful one." Raising a hand, he pressed it against his forehead, "It was really bad..."

Pursing your lips together you released a soft hum, eyes taking a second to trail towards the windows blinds watching as your stand manifested, craning them open to illuminate the room before disappearing.

"Do you remember what it was about?"

Moving his hand away from his face his head turned towards you, it was comforting to know you were there and with what you were doing he found himself calming down substantially. "I don't think so..I'm drawing a blank. But still, it was bad...I'm glad you saved me from it."

"Well you don't have to say it like that, I'd want you to wake me up too if I was having a bad dream." Pulling your hand away a comforting smile crept across your lips, "We should be getting ready soon. The others might be having breakfast without us."

"Yeah...You can use the bathroom. I'll just get ready out here."

"You sure?"

A nod was given in response, the redhead watching you process what was said before flashing him another smile walking off. Moving to toss the covers off a red splotch among them caught his attention as well as a faint stinging sensation in his hand.

Raising it to eye level he could see a gash along the side of his palm, something that caused his brows to furrow. "It's bleeding...where'd it come from?"

His question was unanswered and eventually he himself got up to get ready, the two of you afterwards enjoying a quick breakfast before heading out.

"Took you both long enough." Turning your head towards who's called out your eyes landed on Polnareff, the man was leaning against a beam by the front of the hotel appearing as though he'd been given the job to fetch both of you. "Jotaro and Mr.Joestar are already on their way to the plane. We have to fly for five hundred kilometers-" A child's scream tore through the air instantly catching the trio's attention.

Each of you looked over seeing a small boy crying his eyes out all the while pointing towards a deceased dog with its snout slit open- truly a graphic sight for the small child.

"Good god, you have to be a different kind of sick to kill a dog?" Murmuring that out a frown crept across your lips, eyes trailing away from the animal towards your companions- one of which who was holding their head.

"I could have sworn I saw a dead dog recently..." "I feel bad for the kid, but it has nothing to do with us." Inputting that, Polnareff turned, beginning to walk once more. "Let's go."

Seeing Kakyoin's confused expression you softly nudged the redhead by bumping into his side, "That dream really threw you off didn't it?" It was like you could see right through him with that question, it was off putting that he couldn't remember a thing.

"It really did, so I apologize if I'm a bit off today."

"It's all good, I understand well enough that something like that can throw off your game." Stepping through a doorway made into a chain link fence you added on. "If there's anything you need just let me know and I'll help as much as I can."

The offer was appreciated and he found himself smiling faintly, although there was still an unsettling feeling brewing within the bottom of his stomach, especially when informed that a baby would have to tag along on the trip.

"God, not only do I get a middle seat again- but I'm stuck holding the baby."

"Suck it up buttercup. You've been in worse situations." Firing back with that, Joseph could hear you release a groan in response, an array of colourful words were muttered under your breath as well.

"Yeah but a baby?! What about worrying about Stand users?"

Glancing back Jotaro replied back to this one, the ebony haired man crossing his arms over one another. "I'm more concerned with Gramps' flying than an enemy Stand at the moment."

"Shit, you're right. I take back my complaining- maybe now is the time to look into religion."

"Hey! I'm not that bad at flying planes!"

◥✥◤

I passed my Exams yall <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
63K 1.4K 23
Different scenarios where the Jojos (and villans?) become your parent! (Reader will be identified as female) (Includes characters from parts 1-5. WAR...
9K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...
568K 11.3K 54
❝I'm so fucking scared of not finding love.❞ jojo's bizarre adventure belongs to hirohiko araki