Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

42.

2.5K 69 7
By amelieshep94

After the spontaneous proposal, the reality sinks in that we will only have a brief time together before I leave for Italy, We decide to keep our engagement a secret for now, sharing the news only with my mum. Lottie seems worried that I might not be happy with the situation, but I reassure her that all I want is to be with her, that's always enough for me. 

It was still early days for is, and once the press caught wind of our engagement, things would undoubtedly become chaotic. For now, we simply wanted to bask in each others company and cherish these precious moments before the outside world intruded on our happiness. 

I thought I couldn't get enough of her before, but our desire for each other reaches new heights, becoming insatiable as we find ourselves unable to leave the bedroom for an entire day. Even the simplest of touches while going around the house ignites a fiery tryst between us.

********

As I step into our bedroom, I call out "Lot? Sweetheart, where are you?"

I have a feeling she's outside tending to her beloved garden, which at this point I suspect she loves more than me.

My suitcase is sitting by the bed, and I let out a sigh. Despite my love for racing and spending time with the boys, not being able to be with Lottie, especially after getting engages, will feel like torture. A week away from her seems unbearable. 

Approaching the case, I try to lift it onto the stand to start packing, but its weight almost sends me toppling. 

"What the hell?" I mutter to myself as I unzip the suitcase, revealing Lottie tucking in on herself and turning to me to exclaim "take me with you!"

I can't help but burst into laughter as she lies in an awkward position, wearing one of my training tops and shorts. 

"How long have you been in there?" I manage to ask amidst my laughter. 

She sits up, stretching and wincing, "long enough to realise that once you've zipped yourself into a suitcase, getting out isn't so easy"

"Come on you nutter" I say with a warm smile as I help her to her feet and out of the case, "impressive manoeuvre there"

Lottie

Daniel is picking up Lando this morning to take him to the airport so they can travel to Italy together. 

I cling to him in the reception room, showering him with gently kisses and telling him how much I will miss him. 

"I love you" he whispers against my lips, returning the affection with more kisses. 

"I love you" I reply earnestly, feeling a surge of emotion that makes me feel like a dramatic war wife. 

"I'll call you every night"

"You'd better" I say with a teasing challenge before his expression softens into a lovesick smile, "I'll take this off just now" I sigh and remove the ring from my finger. 

"It's over already?" he feigns shock with a dramatic gasp I give an eye roll and a head shake.

"Daniel will be onto us like a bloodhound"

"Oh he will!" he says with a knowing smile. 

"You're okay right?" I ask self consciously as I place my ring on the cabinet, "with keeping this to ourselves for a while?"

"I told you I am baby" he reassures me, gently touching my cheek, "it's nice to have this just between us for a while. We have all the time in the world"

"Okay" I say with a small smile, leaning in for another kiss "I'll miss you, even if I haven't said it enough times"

"I'll never tire of hearing it" he replies with a soft smile "I'll miss you too"

The obnoxious beeping from outside signals that trouble has arrived, and I shake my head with a smile as I help carry Lando's bags out to Daniel's car. 

"Lottie!" Daniel greets as he winds down his window, "why dont you come in Lando's place? I've missed you"

Lando scowls at his friend as he puts his bag in the boot and I approach the window. 

"I can't drive to save my life Dan" I reply to which the Aussie nods in understanding having seen my lack of skill first hand. 

"Mate, you've managed to be annoying in less than thirty seconds!" Lando comments, but a smile tugs at his lips. He comes over to me fort another kiss, "see you soon baby, I'll text you when we get there"

"Okay, love, see you soon" I say against his lips and give him another long kiss. We both laugh as Daniel cranes his head out of the window to teas 'oooo'.

Reluctantly, I pull away, finding it hard to let go of his hand, but I manage to as he walks to the passenger side and gets in the car. 

"What are you doing while the hubby is away?" Daniel asks with a smirk, causing both of us to blush at the title, thought luckily Daniel doesn't seem to notice. 

"I'm keeping myself busy so I dont go insane without him" I reply seriously, "I'll be working on preparations for the show in July. You know, the boring stuff, stage production, lights, bla bla bla"

"Well, have fun" Daniel says genuinely and playfully slaps Lando's leg, "dont worry about this one, we'll make sure that he's not pining"

"Enjoy yourselves!" I say, tapping the car "go make me proud"

The smile that Lando gives me feels like a direct hit to my heart.

*********

Lando

As the final practice session comes to an end, I find myself itching to get back home. While I've had the best time and am bursting with happiness in both my personal and professional life, all I want is to be back in my girls arms. 

I haven't heard much from her this morning, but I figure she must be in rehearsals and deep in creative mode. 

Zak talks us through the breakdown of the qualifying session coming up, emphasising the importance of rest and recovery and outlining his expectations until the next race. 

As Zak discusses tactics, the door suddenly opens, causing a lot of muttering and whispered words behind us. Zak shoots an unimpressed look at the disruption, clearly not wanting to be disturbed while dissecting our post practice performance. 

The distant chatter grabs Zak's attention, as he hands over to his assistant and gives us a tight smile. I turn my head back and watch him walking towards the conference room door to speak with what appears to be HR representatives. 

A weird tension mounts the room, only a minute passes before Zak speaks up again. 

"Lando, could you step outside for a moment?" his voice breaks through the quiet room, causing my heart to leap in my chest. Quickly risking from my chair, I make my way to the back of the room as the assistant takes over the presentation, diverting the teams attention. 

My pulse quickens as Zak and a HR representative I have never met guide me out of the conference room. 

The unfamiliar woman expression is serious and hesitant as she asks "do you have your phone on you?"

Furrowing my brow, a sense of unease settles in "its in my drivers room, whats going on?"

Zak and the woman exchange a concerned look. 

"We dont want to alarm you, but there's been an incident" she says in a tone that sends a shiver down my spine.

Panic grips me instantly. "What kind of incident? Is it Lottie? My mum?" the mounting worry and fear make me almost snap as I raise my voice "can you just tell me what the fuck is going on?"

The woman's eyes flick to her iPhone, her expression growing more somber, "I have just received a call from Jennifer Lomax" she begins, and my heart sinks. Zak's hand rests on my shoulder, offering a comforting touch as I brace myself for the news, "Lottie's had a hot to the head during rehearsal. They're at the hospital now" she continues. 

A choked sob escapes me as my hand flies to my mouth, trying to contain the flood of emotions threatening to overwhelm me. 

"I need to go" I manage to say, my voice trembling "is she okay? I need to call Jenny, I need to-"

"Lando, breathe" Zak's voice is gentle and reassuring as he rubs calming circles on my back, "There's a car waiting to take you to the airport, someone can grab your things quickly"

The world seems to spin as I try to process the news, my mind racing with worry. 

Sitting in the car, anxiety gnawing at my chest, I watch as hotel staff hurriedly bring out my belongings and hand me my phone. With trembling hands, I unlock the screen and see a flood of calls and messages from Jenny, my heart sinking with each one. 

The world around me fades away as the weight of the situation crashes down when I see the breaking news notification. 

@sky news : HILL UNRESPONSIVE- SINGER RUSHED INTO CRITICAL CARE

Lottie Hill rushed to private London hospital in critical condition 

118.9K Retweets   56.3K Quote Tweets   342K Likes

Lottie Hill hospitalised following rehearsal studio incident

Singer Lottie Hill has been admitted to the London Clinic after sustaining injuries in a rehearsal studio accident. Emergency services were called to the scene, and she is currently receiving medical treatment. 

At this time, there is no further information on Hill's condition. Her boyfriend Lando Norris is away at the Italian Grand Prix and it is unclear if he has been able to travel back to the UK. 

Concerned fans have flooded social media in a meltdown, sharing various conflicting stories and panicking the masses. The incident is currently top trending on every single social media platform. 

Updates on Hill's health will be provided as the become available.

Hill appears 'Lifeless' in footage from studio incident

A source from McEnroe studios in London has discloses that a malfunction light fixture fell and hit Lottie, causing her to lose consciousness, sparking chaos at the location. Hill's entourage swiftly intervenes, containing the situation and preventing any unauthorised information leaks. Despite their efforts, CCTV footage of the incident was obtained by TMZ, leaving the method of acquisition shrouded in mystery.

See the link to view the video. Viewer discretion is advised. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
411K 6.6K 52
"we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it" y/n an ordinary girl from Monaco, dating the famous McLaren F1 driver - Lando Norris But what happens...
20.7K 354 26
Lily has no interest and hates everything related to racing, too bad her best friend Sydney loves nothing more than Formula 1, when Sydney wins two p...
1.1M 19.8K 73
π‘‚β„Ž, π‘‚π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘–π‘Ž, π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘œπ‘› π‘šπ‘¦ π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘‘ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘› β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘ π‘Ž π‘“π‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘€β„Žπ‘œ π‘“π‘Žπ‘™οΏ½...