Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.

41.

2.1K 73 2
By amelieshep94

I'm all cosied up for the night while Lando is out with a few of his friends, in my comfiest clothes and my hair in full luscious curls after a deep conditioning session. As I relax under my blanket watching Real Housewives, I suddenly hear a Ding from the security app.  I look at the live view one my phone and see Lando entering the gate code, surprising me as we had not long texted while he was dining with the boys.  Reluctantly, I get up from the sofa, slip on his Birkenstocks that I use for slippers, and head towards the front door, patting the gold hydrating patches under my eyes absentmindedly. 

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in" I tease as I swing the door open, "I was expecting you to still be popping' the champagne"

He appears a bit flustered, like he's been in a rush, but his face lights up with a big smile as he steps inside, taking hold of my face and pal ting a kiss on my lips. 

"I'll just be a minute" he breathes out, pulling away "stay right there"

"Whats the rush?" I chuckle as he dashes off, tossing his coat at the foot of the stairs and sprinting up them. 

I stand there, puzzled by his sudden urgency, and his return down the steps clutching a pair of his old socks only adds to the absurdity of the situation.

A gentle smile graces his lips, and in that instant, I am struck by how breathtaking he looks.  

"You hurried off to get a pair of old socks?" I ask, puzzled. I see a smirk play on his lips and let out a sigh "we're not practicing headers again are we? I told you, no pun intended, I'm not going to get my head around it-"

"-Lottie" he interrupts me seriously, his shoulders squared in a way that betrays his nervousness "I'm not going to throw a pair of socks at your head, I promise" he exhales shakily, and I furrow my brow concerned. 

"Lan, whats going on?" I ask, moving closer to him; he seems a bit startled, like a deer in the headlights. I softly trace a calming line across his forehead with my thumb, "did you get concussion or something?" I quip playfully, hoping to bring a smile to his face. 

"No, im fine" he responds a bit too hastily, his grip on the sock ball tightens. 

"And you left the night out early? That's unlike you" I remark, attempting to gauge his reaction. He maintains eye contact but appears on the verge of fainting, "did something happen while you were out?"

"Yeah" he breathes out, and my heart sinks for a moment. He quickly unravels the socks as I watch in confusion. I start to piece it together when I see the outline of something box-shaped and my hearts starts to hammer in my chest. He breaths a sigh of relief as his gaze is filled with the purest expression of love, reaching depths that words cannot fathom, "I realised I couldn't go another second without asking you to marry me"

I've heard people go on about those time stopping moments, but I never quite bought into it until this very second. My breath decides to play hide and seek in my chest, while my stomach does a wild dance with anticipation, excitement, and nerves. This moment, the culmination of all of my daydreams since falling head over heels for him, still manages to leave me momentarily tongue tied. 

The full reveal of the black box hidden inside the socks is what revives me, "oh my god" I breathe out "its happening"

"It's happening" he assures me with a smile, exuding confidence in every work and gesture, as if the reveal has lifted a weight off his shoulders. He throws the socks over his shoulder and holds the box in his hands like it's the most precious thing in the world. 

"Can I just-" I manage to choke out as I point to the under eye patches on my face. He does his best to hold back a laugh as I quickly remove them, toss them in any direction on the floor, and then rub the excess serum into my skin. He looks at me with adoring eyes, patient as ever, as I self consciously smooth down my loungewear and fluff my curly hair, "do I look okay?"

"Beautiful" he says affectionately with a hint of amusement "self care night?"

"yeah, you know my Sunday routine" I quip with a casual shrug, impressed with myself for stringing a coherent sentence together as the man of my dreams is on the verge of proposing "So, what was it you were saying?" I ask almost urgently, my eyes pleading as he gives me a knowing smile, overflowing with love.

"Are you ready, yeah?" he asks with such love and care that I feel like bursting with joy and running into his arms shouting yes. But I hold back, knowing he must have been mulling over this moment just as much as I have. So I simply nod with a loving smile and try to steady my shaky breath as he gracefully drops to one knee. 

He closes his eyes for a moment, takes a deep breath, and when he opens them again, it feels like he's peering right into my very soul. 

"I had this whole plan in my head, you know, a grand romantic gesture, a carefully crafted speech. But, well, here we are, in the spur of the moment, and I'm sorry for the lack of theatrics, but this ring has been burning a hold in my sock drawer for ages!" its as if the nerves have completely abandoned him; he's never spoken so directly and truthfully before. I find myself oddly proud of how effortlessly he's handling it all right now, considering I would probably lose my shit. Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I swallow the lump in my throat, determined not to cry just yet. 

"I love you more than I could possibly express Lot" he declares, a hint of tears in his eyes, yet his confidence shines through, "words will never be enough to capture how I feel about you. I've been head over heels for you since day one, and let's face it, I never stood a chance did o? You're not just beautiful; you're like cupid on steroids with your romance game, and to top it off, you're the funniest person I've ever met"

I thought I would be overwhelmed in this moment, but instead, I just feel ready. It's a moment that feels like it was always supposed to happen. I give him a subtle nod and he opens the box, revealing a dazzling ring with a rock diamond on it. 

"It's as if you've taken my heart and crafted it with your own hands into something that's entirely you. You've transformed my life in ways that I never imagined, and as I've just said, I can't bear the thought of spending another moment without officially making you mine"

"Will you marry me?" he asks, his eyes shining like the diamond he is holding. I can't help but be moved by the tenderness in his gaze, and before I know it, tears build up in my eyes. 

His face breaks into a grin, and with a heart full of love, I manage to choke out, "Yes! Of Course I will!"

His hands tremble with excitement as he delicately removes the ring from the box and slips it onto my finger. It fits like a glove, and he couldn't have picked a more perfect style for me. Every detail, from the sparkle of the diamond to the shape of the band, reflects his deep understanding of me and my taste. 

I tear my eyes away from the beauty of the ring for a moment to help him pull him up to his feet, and as we embrace, our lips meet in a kiss filled with more love and passion than ever before. His arms envelop me in a tight hug, and I can't help but giggle with joy as he lifts me off my feet and twirls me around in a whirlwind of happiness. 

He tenderly brushes away the tears that trickle down my cheeks as I gleam and fix my eyes on the ring once more, emitting a soft whistle in awe of the diamonds beauty. 

"It's stunning" I manage to say amidst tearful sobs, my emotions overflowing. I turn to him and notice tears welling up in his eyes, "I love you more than anything"

I draw him back into me, enveloping him in a passionate kiss, attempting to convey all the emotions that I struggle to articulate at the moment. It's like I am so consumed by love that I feel weightless, as though I am floating in a. sea of overwhelming affection. 

"I love you" he whispers between kisses "so much"

We part, breathless, his hands moving up and down my back. 

"I can't wipe this smile off my face" I gush as he beams back at me, "I'm so happy right now"

"Self care Sunday took a turn for the better huh?" he teases with a grin that sends me a rush of joy through me, "I promise to keep you happy for the rest of your life"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.9K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
1.1M 21.2K 85
"𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨" "𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚" in which two awkward adolescents...
38K 606 30
Lily has no interest and hates everything related to racing, too bad her best friend Sydney loves nothing more than Formula 1, when Sydney wins two p...
1.7M 36.3K 53
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟑/𝟒/𝟐𝟑 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: �...