๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ข (B.N)

By jennaawritess

ESPRESSO - A BRADY NOON FIC - jennaawritess , 2024. More

ESPRESSO
i. bradley
ii. reoccurring
iii. messages
iv. beach walks
v. hangout
vi. who is she?
viii. mentioned.
ix. investigation.
x. kendra?
xi. no one of that name.
xii. lacy.
xiii. busted
xiv. asked.

vii. meet the group

357 18 29
By jennaawritess

𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎
chapter seven.
sabrina's pov ☕️
( the beach ! )

"BRADY!" I shout as I approach him and Connor, and he smiles.

"Hi, Sab." He says softly, taking the drink I hold out to him and handing me money, which I hesitate to take, but he practically forces it into my hand.

"Sabri!!" I hear a squeal, and I turn to see my best friend. My face lights up as I see her.

"Kalani!!" I reply, my tone equally as excited as we hug.

Connor rolls his eyes at the sighing of Kalani, and Kalani discreetly calls him an asshole as we hug.

"Oh please, you're the one who thinks you boss everyone around here." He scoffs, and she rolls her eyes at him.

"I don't think that, I just boss you around to piss you off." Kalani replies, and Connor just flips her off before turning to speak to Brady without having to look at Kalani.

"He seems cool, K, why do you mess with him so much?" I ask, and she sends me a look.

"He's so— ugh. He just pisses me off. The second he stepped in here he gave me attitude." She explains, and I laugh.

"Alright, whatever you say, K." I add, and I see a group of about 5 people walking up to us. It consists of my friends, Liv, Elena, Taylor, and some random girl I've never met, and a boy who's name I believe is Carson.

"Hihi! I'm Kat." The girl smiles at Kalani and I. "I'm a friend of Connor and Brady's."

"We found her on the way over and already became friends." Liv explains. "Also why didn't you tell me you were off today?!"

"Oops." I say awkwardly.

"Anyways!" Kat claps at us. "Where's Justin?"

Everyone shrugs, unsure of where the brunette boy is at the moment. Elena was on shift, but her shift had ended and she went to find the group who was walking up, so that's how she ended up with them.

Liv works with me, Elena and Taylor worked at a sports complex nearby and were referees for soccer and volleyball.

The beach has cleared our since it closes at 4, and Justin shows up within minutes.

"Wanna sit by the fire pit? We can have a bonfire?" Kalani suggests, and Connor mumbles something about her being annoying. "Say that louder, Noon! See what happens!"

"Chill, Lani. I agree, we should do a bonfire." He answers, raising his hands in defense. She nods.

"Yeah, you better agree." She snaps, and he rolls his eyes, but we all follow Kalani down to the fire pit anyways.

Connor sets it up, and we mostly just sit around and talk for the most of the time.

"Let's play truth or dare." Kat suggests, and Justin gives her a look.

"Kat, that game is for kids." He deadpans, and Kat shrugs.

"It could be fun, though." She adds, and I nod.

"I agree, we should do it as an icebreaker of sorts since we don't know each other super well yet!" I answer.

Brady immediately speaks up too. "I'm with Sab on this, it'd be a good icebreaker."

"Dick rider..." Connor coughs discreetly, and Brady flips him off.

I bite my tongue to contain my laughter, but a snort still gets out. Brady turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"You think that's funny, huh Sabrina?" He teases, and I shrug.

Unfortunately for me he picks up a handful of sand, and I get up to sprint away from him before he can throw the sand at me.

He chases me, and I squeal as he throws the sand at me. He laughs as it hits me, and he grabs my forearm, holding me there while he grabs more sand.

"No! No!" I shout, "you win!"

"Better be." He whispers, and I pull his hand off me, narrowing my eyes at him as we head back to the group, who's since already stated their game of truth or dare.

"While you two were out there flirting we started, if you didn't notice." Kalani says loudly, causing both Brady and I to blush, but it's hard to catch since it's dark outside.

Connor laughs at Kalani's words, and even he's shocked at it. Both Brady and I sit down silently.

"Brady." Kat says slowly. "Truth or dare."

"...truth." Brady answers.

With the light of the fire we've set up being our only real source of light, there's only a few faces I can full make out, one of them being Brady. His face is illuminated just enough that I can see his freckles. He looks good in this lighting, and I can't help but be intrigued by the way he's presenting himself.

Always confident. Always put-together. Always sure of himself.

"Who's the best kiss you've had?" Kat asks, and brady's eyes flick to the fire for a moment, then back to Kat, then he looks over at me.

"Kendra was." He mutters, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Who's Kendra?

"Have you and Sab kissed?" Kat asks, and Brady shakes his head.

"No." He answers. "Not that I owed you another answer, though."

"Who's K—" I start, but I make eye contact with Connor across the circle, who's face is warning me not to ask.

I give Connor a slightly confused look, but I don't press the issue.

"What did you say, Sab?" Brady asks, and I open my mouth to answer him, but swiftly shut it again, shaking my head to dismiss his question.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." I tell him.

His eyes linger on mine for a moment, but eventually he snaps out of his daze and looks back to the group.

"Kalani. Truth or dare." Brady tells her, and she smiles mischievously.

"Dare." She answers, and brady sends her an amused look.

"Kiss Connor." Brady challenges, and Connor nearly chokes on air.

"Brady, what the hell? I don't wanna kiss that bitch!" Connor shouts, and Kalani shoots him a glare.

"I don't want to kiss you either!" She snaps.

"Womp fucking womp, lovebirds! A dare's a dare." Elena smirks, and Kat high fives her.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you in your sleep, Brady." Connor mutters, but Kalani takes the initiative and struts over to Connor, grabbing his face and kissing him.

The kiss looks passionate, but we all know they'd deny that. Connor's hands are on her waist for a fraction of a second before she pulls back, smirking at him as she pats his cheek and walks back to her seat.

Connor sits with his lips parted for a moment, just staring at Kalani. After he snaps out of it, Justin claps at us.

"About time we all head home, yeah?" He asks, and everyone agrees.

I stand up, turning to Brady to ask if he wants to walk with me, but he tells me he'll catch up with me in a moment.

I hesitantly nod, walking ahead of him. Only one thing was on my mind, though. Who was Kendra, and why wasn't I allowed to mention her?

JENNA YAPS!

hmm.. how odd!! who do you think Kendra is? What's her significance to the story?

(Kendra if ur reading this it has nothing to do with u i love u bsf)

anyway tysm for reading and I love u all sm!! I'm hoping to start updating this fic some more because I'm pretty close to finishing dandelions & this one is next after that I'm hoping!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
10.4K 544 25
what will happened if " jennie kim " the genius rich hotpopular girl meet the one and only kim jisoo the gifted girl with Peter pan syndrome " My d...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...