Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

By Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 56

37 1 0
By Silver-Tigress

Izayoi's P. O. V:

I search around for my husband and find him sitting on a hill overlooking one of the beaches, the sun setting in the distance.

I pout as I see his shoulders are slumped. I go up to Kakashi and say quietly, "Kashi-kun?" No response. He just gazes ahead with hands clasped together. "Kakashi? I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Did you really enjoy that kiss?" He finally speaks up, still not looking at me.

"Of course not! Hideki just kissed me out of nowhere! I don't even know why he did it," I say, looking away. I look back at Kakashi.

"You like him more than me, don't you?" Kakashi questions, finally looking at me.

Frustrated, I step in front of Kakashi and grab the front of his flak jacket, pulling Kakashi towards me. "That's not true at all! You're the man I love, no one else! I don't want to be kissed by no one else, except you!! I love only you! I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Kakashi Hatake. Why do you think I married you? Why can't you get that—?!"

I'm cut off with a gasp, because as I was shaking Kakashi slightly, we suddenly fall backwards and roll down the hill, grunting, Kakashi's arms immediately going around my waist, as we bump into plants that cough little spheres of light into the air.

We finally come to a stop at the base of the hill, the ocean lapping beside us. Kakashi is on top of me.

"You're right. How could I have been so blind just now?" He murmurs. "I love you just as much."

"And I'll always love you. Nothing and no one could ever change that," I murmur, wiping away some tears. They keep coming as I reach up and cup Kakashi's face, the spheres of light raining around us.

Kakashi gazes back as more tears drip down my face. He wipes some away before cupping my cheeks and the both of us start leaning towards each other.

Our lips meet just as the sun goes completely down, enveloping us in darkness, the sky sprinkled with stars.

We kiss tenderly for awhile, the both of us now sitting up. We soon pull back for air and gaze at each other.

"Never leave me?" He asks quietly.

I smile softly as I cup Kakashi's cheek, leaning my forehead against his, and promise, "Never. For as long as I'll live."

Third Person's P. O. V:

As they eat dinner, which consists of chicken, vegetables and of course ramen for Naruto, Hiro asks, chewing a drumstick, "Hey, where'd Izayoi and Kakashi go?"

Kasumi says as she calmly eats some potato and rice with chopsticks, "She went to talk things over with Kakashi."

Sakura says, "Oh, I hope they stay together! They're too good of a couple to separate."

Kasumi assures her and the others, "Don't worry. I've known Kakashi and Izayoi long enough to know that the love each other enough to never get divorced. They'll be right back to where they were at the start of this mission." A frown crosses her features as the Kumo thinks back to the incident in the hall. "Though, I don't know why that jerk kissed her when he'd tried to kill Izayoi eight years ago."

"I can't imagine Izayoi and Kakashi not being together," Says Amaya. "I do hope they work things out."

Back at the beach, Izayoi and Kakashi are sitting against each other with their arms wrapped around one another, the waves lapping in front of them.

Izayoi pulls back as she says, standing up, the night wind tossing her hair and clothes, "We should head back. The others are probably wondering where we are. And if we don't hear back soon, there'll be no food left between our students."

Kakashi chuckles as he gets to his feet. "You're right. Let's head back." He smiles as Izayoi wraps her arms around his right one and they head back to the palace, her head on his shoulder.

Kakashi was immensely relieved that she was still with him, and that Izayoi would never leave for anyone else. He'd make sure of that.

Izayoi and Kakashi reach the dining hall where their teammates were still eating.

Amaya immediately asks, "Izayoi, Kakashi! Did you two make up?"

"Of course," Confirms the Hatake, smiling. Everyone looks relieved.

Kasumi tells the Genin knowingly, "Told you."

"Is there any food left?" Izayoi asks.

Kasumi nods her head. "Hurry up before Hiro and Naruto eat it all."

Izayoi and Kakashi sit next to each other as they take a spot at the table. The food was delicious. The Leaf ninja stay up till ten charging or relaxing from the fight, before they all get ready for bed.

Izayoi's P. O. V:

The next morning, everyone was ready to head back to the Hidden Leaf Village. We were standing at the gate leading to outside the Hidden Storm Village, Hideki and a guard seeing us off.

"Thank you for your assistance with the bandits, Leaf ninja," Says the blue haired man. He smiles towards Kasumi and I. "It was good seeing my two former teammates again."

"Not that this was overly pleasant," The Kumo mutters, arms crossed.

"I do hope you'll visit again soon?" This was directed at me. Kakashi instantly grips my hand.

"We'll see," I mutter.

"Safe travels back to the Hidden Leaf. Oh, and do tell Tsunade-sama that I wish to form an alliance with the Hidden Leaf," Says Hideki, surprising all of us.

"You do?" I ask, tilting my head. He nods.

"Of course."

"We'll be sure to tell her," I say, feeling a bit happy that he's at least considered an alliance with us. "Goodbye, Hideki."

We turn and head into the tunnels. We walk in silence until we reach the exit before we make our way home.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

We get back to the Hidden Leaf Village in ten days and the Genin split off as Kasumi, Kakashi and I report to the Hokage.

"What?! Hideki Senju is the Arashikage?!" The blond woman yells after we'd finished giving the report.

I nod. "We were just as shocked, but that day I fought him, Hideki did say he wanted to rule on his own. He's been the leader of Arashigakure all this time."

Tsunade sighs. "Well, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do. At least we know where he is now."

"Hideki also wants to form an alliance," Kakashi tells her. Tsunade raises an eyebrow.

"He does? I'm rather surprised, but I think it would be good to have him as our ally. I'll contact Hideki about it later. For now, you're all dismissed."

We nod before exiting the office. Kakashi and I say goodbye to Kasumi who splits off from us before we go elsewhere, hand in hand.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Later that night, for the first time in weeks, I sleep peacefully, dreamlessly, trapped in the arms of my husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 68 105
12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from her island home of The Land of Blossoms bu...
337K 8.9K 75
"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating, why should anyone other than yourself...
2.5K 121 6
From academy days to the third shinobi war and beyond, Kakashi and Sakura grow up and fall in love.
7.7K 314 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...