I 💙 spectrum (Hazbin Hotel x...

Oleh Puppet198463

Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Harem + More bio
1
Harem addition's
Clip
That's Entertainment
Harem addition. Again
Full harem
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Questions
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must go on
Spin off?
Trivia + Future
Y/N
Future
Thank you
At all cost
For a moment
Suggestions
Schedule
Season 2 leak
Steamboat Y/N
Sleepover
Question
Clothes swap
A Y/N production
Teaser

Sick leave

1.7K 48 61
Oleh Puppet198463

Request by @Dragonwolf0409

About two weeks after the final battle with the exorcists, everyone was ready to move on to the next chapter and challenge they would have to face with the hotel and redemption.

Unfortunately, Y/N found himself battling yet another foe: the flu. As if recovering from his injuries—missing an arm and an eye—wasn't challenging enough, the onset of the flu added another layer of discomfort to his already weary body.

His throat was raw, his head throbbed with each passing moment, anything he ate or drank came back up, and his body ached as if he had been trampled. Even the simplest tasks felt like insurmountable obstacles.

In his shared room at the hotel, Y/N laid beneath the covers, his brow furrowed in discomfort as he drifted in and out of restless sleep.

Y/N curled up into a tight ball, his body racked with coughs that wracked his frame. Each cough seemed to reverberate through him, shaking him to his core and leaving him feeling even more drained and exhausted than before.

Y/N weakly smiled as Charlie and Vaggie entered the room, their concerned expressions immediately evident.

Charlie: Hey? How are you? You ok?

Y/N: Well...You know that scene in X-Men, where Logan is getting his adamantium and it's just pure agony? That sounds much better compared to this.

Charlie: Aww, I'm sorry that your not feeling good.

Vaggie reached out to adjust his pillow, trying to make him a little more comfortable.

Vaggie: Is there anything specific you need or want that might make you feel a bit better?

Y/N: Maybe just some more blankets and... could you play some of those old cartoon playlists? It might help distract me a bit.

Charlie turned on the TV and turned on Y/N's classic cartoons.

Steamboat Willie
The Band Concert
The Three Little Pigs
Baseball Bugs
Rabbit Fire
How to Swim
How to Be a Sailor
Goofy Gymnastics
Lonesome Ghosts

Charlie and Vaggie stepped out of the room.

Charlie: I just hate seeing him like this, you know? He's been through so much already with everything that happened.

Vaggie: I know, Charlie. It's tough. But he's strong. He just needs some time to recover.

Charlie: I guess you're right. I just wish there was more we could do for him.

Vaggie: We're doing everything we can, Charlie. Just being here for him means a lot.

Charlie: Ya. Your right. So, should we tell him about the... you know, the important news?

Vaggie: I think we should wait until he's feeling better. He's not in the best shape right now, and I don't want to overwhelm him.

Charlie: Yeah, you're right.

Angel Dust: Hey! You two got a package.

Angel Dusts voice was heard from the lobby. Charlie and Vaggie went to see what he was talking about.

Sure enough, there was a box for them. It was from Velvette, and there was a note from Velvette to them.

"Hey. Sorry I haven't been by to see my boyfriend while he's sick. Things have been crazy lately at Vee Tower. But, I sent a little something so you girls could entertain him~."

Charlie: Well, we should at least try them on.

/////

Later

Charlie and Vaggie blush as they try on the outfits, feeling a bit self-conscious about the tight and revealing nature of them.

Angel Dust: You two look like Y/N's personal strippers!

Angel Dust laughed. Vaggie growled

Angel Dust: Gotta say, Y/N's gonna be surprised when he sees those. At least put on a show for him.

Charlie: Angel...I don't think that's necessary. But, it sounds kinda fun...

/////

Y/N was watching the Goofy short How to be a Sailor, when Charlie and Vaggie walked in. Y/N blushed brightly.

Y/N: Uh, hey guys. What's with the outfits?

Charlie: Oh, Velvette sent them over. She thought they might cheer you up.

Vaggie: Yeah, we're not so sure about them though.

Y/N: Oh, I like them. It makes you both look hot-I mean cute!

Charlie and Vaggie blushed and smiled. Y/N looked at them and got a nose bleed.

Charlie and Vaggie immediately rush to Y/N's side, grabbing tissues and gently tilting his head back to stop the nosebleed.

Charlie: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Vaggie: Let's get you cleaned up. Here, hold this tissue against your nose.

Charlie and Vaggie delicately dab at Y/N's face with tissues, cleaning away the blood while keeping him calm.

Charlie: You're doing great, Y/N. Just hold the tissue against your nose for a bit longer.

Vaggie: Yeah, it'll stop soon. Just take deep breaths, okay?

Soon the bleeding stopped. Vaggie carefully wiped away the blood from Y/N's face, ensuring he's clean and comfortable. She got up and walked to throw the tissue away. However, as she bent down to throw away the tissue, she unintentionally gave Y/N and Charlie a great view of her butt and panties, as the outfit was a little small around the belt area.

Y/N and Charlie blushed brightly. Vaggie looked back at Charlie and Y/N.

Vaggie: What?

Y/N: Well...we kinda...sorta...

Charlie: Saw your lower area.

Vaggie immediately blushed brightly after hearing that.

Y/N: But if it makes you feel better, I like the outfits.

Charlie and Vaggie exchange surprised glances before smiling at Y/N.

Charlie: Thanks, Y/N. We're glad you like them.

Both Charlie and Vaggie sat down next to Y/N in the bed. Y/N blushed as the outfits were practically hugging their bodies and showing off their curves.

Both girls could feel the outfits hugging then tightly.

But they did enjoy seeing Y/N's reaction and found it really cute.

Charlie: Hey? Would you like a hot bath?

Y/N: Yes please

Vaggie: We'll get everything ready for you. Just let us know if you need anything else.

Y/N nodded.

Charlie and Vaggie work together to prepare the hot bath for Y/N. They carefully measure out the right amount of bath salts and bubbles, ensuring the water is the perfect temperature. Vaggie adds a few drops of essential oils known for their soothing properties while Charlie fluffs up a towel and sets it nearby for when Y/N gets out.

Once the water was ready, Charlie gently helped Y/N out of bed, supporting him as they make their way to the bathroom. Vaggie follows closely behind, ready to assist if needed.

They soon arrived at the bathroom.

Y/N: The bath looks really nice.

Charlie: Thank you!

Charlie helped Y/N lower himself into the warm bath.

Charlie: Would you like anything else?

Y/N: Um, could you maybe... grab my favorite book? It's on the shelf by the bed

Charlie: Of course, I'll go grab it right now.

Charlie nods before stepping out of the bathroom to retrieve the book.

Meanwhile, Vaggie remains by Y/N's side, her presence a comforting presence as he relaxes in the bath.

Vaggie: How's the water? Not too hot, is it?

Y/N: No, it's good. It's... it's nice.

He fidgets with the edge of a washcloth, twisting it in his hands as he focuses on the sensation of the water.

Y/N: Thank you, Vaggie. It helps. I'm kinda surprised you two didn't wanna...you know...join me?

Vaggie: Well, you need your space, this is your time, and you know how we get being naked with you. And you don't have enough energy in you.

Y/N nodded. He was just glad to could take a bath alone. He couldn't remember the last time he had a shower or bath, alone.

Soon Charlie arrived with Y/N new favorite book. What If. . . Loki Was Worthy? A Loki and Valkyrie Story.

(Yes. That's a real book.)

Charlie: We can read it together if you'd like, or I can just leave it here for you.

Y/N looks up, his face brightening a bit at the sight of the familiar cover.

Y/N: Could you read a bit? I like it when you read.

Charlie: Of course, I'd love to.

Charlie responds warmly, pulling up a chair beside the bathtub. She opens the book to the chapter Y/N was on.

After ten minutes, Y/N was done in the bath.

Vaggie carefully assists Y/N out of the bath, mindful of his weakened state and missing arm. She wraps a large, fluffy towel around him, supporting him as he steps out.

Vaggie: There we go, nice and slow.

She dries him off gently, making sure he doesn't slip or strain himself.

Once he's steady on his feet, Vaggie guides him back to his room.

Charlie: Let's get you into something comfortable.

Vaggie soon began helping him into his pajamas and helped him into bed.

Y/N: Thank you both, really. I really appreciate you two taking care of me.

Vaggie smiled as she tucks him into bed.

Vaggie: You just rest, we've got everything under control.

Vaggie reassures him, patting his hand gently before she heads out to fetch the heating pad.

Meanwhile, Charlie climbs into the bed beside Y/N, offering her warmth and comfort.

Charlie: Just relax, okay? We're here for you.

She adjusts the pillows to make sure he's comfortable, waiting for Vaggie to return with the heating pad to help ease any aches Y/N might be feeling.

Vaggie returns with a heating pad and a small cup of medicine. She gently places the heating pad near Y/N, making sure it's in just the right spot to offer relief.

Vaggie: Here, this should help.

She handed him the medicine with a caring smile.

After making sure he takes it, Vaggie climbs into the other side of the bed, snuggling close to Y/N and Charlie, forming a comforting trio.

Vaggie: Just try to rest, and let the medicine do its work.

Charlie then started looking through the movies, trying to find something they could watch together.

She pauses as she pulls out a DVD labeled "Y/N of Sheville." Her interest piques, but Y/N's immediate reaction is one of panic.

Y/N: No, no, don't watch that one!

Charlie: Why not?

Y/N: It's one of those films I stared in...with Velvette. Like that other Angel Dust showed you two weeks ago. Steamboat Y/N.

It took both girls a few seconds to understand what he was talking about.

Charlie smiles sympathetically, placing the DVD back in the box.

Y/N: I'm not sure how it even got in there.

Charlie's eyes light up as she finds another movie option in the box.

Charlie: How about 'Summer Rental'?

Y/N nods eagerly in agreement.

Y/N: Yeah, that sounds great! I love that movie.

Vaggie nods in approval. Charlie smiled and proceeded to start up the movie.

As the movie plays, Charlie and Vaggie remain attentive and affectionate, their protective instincts kicking in as they watch over Y/N. They adjust his blankets, ensuring he's comfortable, and periodically check on him to see if he needs anything.

Charlie leans in to brush a stray hair from Y/N's forehead, her touch gentle and reassuring.

Charlie: You doing okay, hon?

Vaggie: Let us know if you need anything, alright? We're here for you.

Throughout the movie, they remain by Y/N's side, providing him with the care and attention he needs.

As Y/N drifts off to sleep, the girls tenderly tuck him in, ensuring he's snug and comfortable. Charlie kissed his forehead. Charlie and Vaggie exchange a glance.

Charlie: Do you think we should tell him soon?

Vaggie nods in agreement, her gaze lingering on Y/N as he sleeps peacefully.

Vaggie: Yeah, I think so. He should know. But we'll find time to tell him he's gonna be a dad.

Which one do you think is pregnant?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113 15 6
This year piece is special one. Autism Awareness and Acceptance Piece 2021: A Female on the Spectrum: Embracing My Differences instead of Looking at...
7.6K 108 38
Book #2 of the Mental Awareness Series {Noah Schnapp x other character (female)} Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder- A chronic condition includ...
1M 51.6K 44
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹.
5.5K 1.7K 37
In a world where acceptance is hard to come by, Hannah navigates the challenges of living in a home for mentally disabled adults, finding unexpected...