The Rejected|BxB

بواسطة money_festing

Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from t... المزيد

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX

THIRTY EIGHT

222 17 2
بواسطة money_festing

Mizuki●

Flashback

"What are you doing?" He was surprised at my sudden neediness.

Instead of replying, I continued to rub his hard abdomen. My hand was under his shirts, going up and down.

He was lying down all morning, and this wave of neediness washed over me. I couldn't remember the last time I had him close to me even though I slept beside him every night.

I looked up at him, and I'm pretty sure my eyes were giving away my true intentions for the morning.

"I thought you'd be mad at me." I said, sitting on his lap, and he raised a brow at me.

"I don't want you to be mad. I really thought the flower was going to be helpful." I said, and he remained quiet. Because he wasn't saying anything, I removed my hands and leaned down, so I was now very close to him.

"You're not mad, right?" I whispered, pressing a kiss to his jaw and looking back at him afterwards. He kept looking at me, so I continued to kiss along his jaw until I reached below his ear.

Below me, where I was seated on his lap, I felt him stir.

He was enjoying this.

I nipped at his ear playfully, and his hands moved to my waist. I moved my head to the point where my nose rubbed against his, and I could feel his breath tickling my lips.

I rubbed my nose against his.

"Right?" I pressed,he hummed as his hand moved down, rubbing against my bottom.

I pressed a chaste kiss on his lips, purposefully letting my lips linger against his for a few seconds, then pulled away, opening my eyes.

"Since you're not mad at me, this wouldn't classify as make-up sex would it?" I asked, looking down at him, and the corner of his lips tugged up.

"It's whatever you wanna call it." He said his hands were still kneading away at my butt.

My lips pursed as I cupped his face in my hands, making his lips duck like. I pecked them over and over as my hand slid into his hair. I moved down, kissing his chin, Adam's apple, and his collarbone.

His head thrusts back as I continue to plant sweet kisses on his chest while unbuttoning his shirt after every kiss.

When the last button popped open, I looked up at him through my newly black lashes to see that he was already up on his elbows, looking at me with an intense gaze.

I bent down to place the final kiss right above his v-line that I found so attractive and would stare whenever he stretched in the mornings.

I was baffled about what to do next, honestly. I definitely should've let him take over before it was too late.

I hated oral sex. The thought of having someone's dick in my mouth wasn't exactly pleasing, but I came this far, so I might as well just do it once and get it over with.

With a deep sigh, I looked at him, and I knew he wouldn't force me to do something I didn't want to do, but I wanted to please him. He was always so focused on making me feel good, and he did a very good job because when I was with him, I felt like I was floating.

I wanted to do the same for him, so I took a leap of faith and slowly pushed my hands in his shorts, feeling how erected he was. I used my free hand to tug his shorts down, and his erection sprung free.

I wrapped my small hands around his large, veiny, thick and intimidating looking cock.

My hands sort of stuttered a bit giving it away that I had no clue what I was doing so what he said next was really no surprise but still shocking.

"Suck."

I blinked up at him and he leaned his head to the side looking at me, waiting for me to do exactly what he said.

I slowly gave his tip a small lick with the tip of my tongue and he moved away ever so slightly.

I gave his cock a bigger lick from the base to the top and that made him release a soft sigh which turned into a deep breathy groan as soon as I placed the tip in my mouth.

I dipped my head down then came up, circling my tongue around the tip.

The entire time my eyes remained on him and his on me.

I used my hand to stroke his cock as I sucked. his hand made their way to my hair, fisting the black strands in his palm as he guided my head up and down giving me a steady rhythm to work with.

I went all the way down until I felt the tip hit the back of my throat and I gagged, my head thrusting back as tears formed in my eyes.

He used his hands to guide my head back down, and again, I took him all in even though I knew the outcome and ended up gagging again. This time, I heard him chuckle.

He released my hair, and I looked up at him in confusion, I liked his hand in my hair it felt nice.

"You did great." He praised me, and I smiled immediately, then frowned.

"But you didn't -"

"I will" he said as he pulled me forward until I was back to sitting on his lap with his still erected cock in between us.

He lifted my shirt, and I allowed it. When the shirt was off, I placed my hands on his shoulder, looking into his eyes.

His hands sat on the curve of my waist, digging into the flesh.

His grip tightened as he flipped us over and wasted no time, pulling down my underwear.

His shirts were big enough to cover me so I didn't bother to wear any pants or anything like that when I was alone in the staftey of our bedroom.

"On second thought, I am mad at you." He said, his voice dropping a few octaves. My hands were still interlocked behind his neck as he caressed my body.

"Why?" I asked. My voice was airy just because he was touching me. Every ounce of insecurity had left my body, and I was all his.

Instead of answering me, he dragged his hand up my side until his fingers brushed against my nipple that got hard under his sudden touch.

"I'm mad because you're already full -" he whispered by my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"What -"

"You are already carrying my pups, and I cannot breed you again." He said his voice was low, seductive, and very tempting. I was very close to telling him to do it.

"You can try." Was my great response, and I can't say that I was ashamed of It at all.

I felt him smile against my neck, and then he kissed below my jaw while using his hand to spread my thighs that were subconsciously clenching together. His hand smoothly caressed the inside of my thigh as he continued to mark my skin all while soft moans left my lips.

"I don't need any form of prep, I wanna feel you now." I breathed, arching into him as he continued what he was doing.

I whimpered when I felt him line himself up at my entrance, and I needly pushed my lower half down, wanting to feel him inside me as soon as possible.

"Patience, my love." he kissed me all over my face as his hand moved in between us to tease my hole with the tip of his cock. After teasing the living hell out of me he finally started to push in and my mouth fell open. He pulled out and I whined at our loss of contact. Above me he snickered and I turned my face away from him because the sound was absolutely embarrassing.

"Why are you turning away? Everything you do is adorable." He said placing a small kiss at the corner of my mouth and I smiled. He once again thrusted in slowly and I inhaled sharply as the feeling of fullness washed over me again.

He continued to feed me inch by inch until he was buried deep within me and my mind became foggy. He didn't move for a few minutes, just continued to press sweet little kisses against my lips, whispering encouraging things to me like how I was doing so well and I was taking him so well.

When I was fully adjusted to his size he pulled out before thrusting back in sharply and a string of curses flew out of my mouth and I gripped his shoulder as tight as I could. His thrusts were uneven until he found a steady pace to work with and that was when all his strokes connected hitting all the right spots within me. After each and every stroke an ugly sound would leave my mouth and he would groan whenever I clenched around him.

"Fuck." He moaned after thrusting in again and my vision blurred for a second as a familiar feeling that I've missed for so long pooled in my cock and I tried to pull away but his grip tightened on my hip and he asked me where I was running off to in a low voice.

"I-I can't, I wanna cum." I moaned and my thighs burned because they were up for so long.

"Hold it." he commanded and I shook my head.

"I-I can't-" I said breathlessly as his strokes picked up in speed.

"You will or I'll stop. Do you want that?" I shook my head almost immediately as the tears welled in my eyes.

"Good..." he dragged, kissing my neck and my head involuntarily turned to the other side giving him more access. After a few more thrusts he fell off his rhythm and every thrust was sloppy and uncalculated which told me he was ready to cum at any moment and I was practically dying so that was perfect timing for me.

"Can I?" I asked him and instead of replying he attatched his lips to mine and I moaned into his mouth as I came onto my stomach from the feeling of it. One more harsh thrust and he came inside me as my tears finally spilled.

End of flashback

I walked mindlessly around the empty room for like the twentieth time, I've been in here for a few hours now I think. I don't know how long I was out but I know I've been awake for about four hours and I was bored to death. There was nothing to do in this room but I must say that it was an upgrade from the bed I was always strapped to whenever Elarian took me.

There was a single bed in the room and nothing else, the walls were as white as a sheet of paper and it was starting to bother me. Staring at a white wall doesn't seem sane to me so I've been walking since I woke up.

Azura has been on my mind since the woods and I could not believe I called her a friend for so many years and this was my great thank you. My family accepted her and this was the betrayal that I got.

The pups were the next thing on my mind and my mate, I wondered if they were all okay. Elarian wouldn't harm them. I knew that so that just left Zephyr I wondered if he was okay.

I stopped in the corner of the room and slid down the wall pulling my knees to my chest.

I never asked for this life honestly but you don't know until you know. I sighed resting my head on my arm until I drifted off again.

When I woke up the place was still as bright as ever, the white lights causing me to squint my eyes. There were no doors or windows in the room, nothing at all.

I leaned my head against the wall and looked off into white.

"Getting bored, Zuki?" A familiar voice echoed through the room and my eyes scanned the room. I saw no one but I still decided to answer.

"I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but I want to leave." I said getting up and Azura appeared in the room along with another person, a man that was very much taller than her. I recognised him as the man that was running the tests on me the last time Elarian kidnapped me.

"You're not in a position to be making demands and you are not leaving until I get what I want." she said, stepping closer to me and my eyebrows dipped.

"What you want?" I asked, taking a step forward too.

"What I want." she stated again and I nodded turning away before I stopped mid turn my hand coming up to slap her as hard as possibly could across the face. Her head snapped to the side and she held her cheek with her mouth opened.

The tall man attempted to step towards me but Azura stopped him with one hand then looked at me. "As soon as those pups leave you I'll be the one to deal with you." she seethed and I continued to glare at her.

"Send Kian instead." she told the man and he looked at her weirdly then nodded.

They both left the room and I released the sigh that I was holding for so long. A few minutes later, Kian was the next to appear in the room. His face was void of all emotions and he only looked at me and blinked before walking over to the bed placing two syringes on it one with clear liquid and the other with the same yellow liquid that Azura gave to me.

He picked up the one with the clear liquid first and started to walk over to me and I backed up in the corner shaking my head at him. He remained as cold as ever and reached for my arm but as soon as he held it I pulled away.

"What is that?" I asked and he just stared at me trying to reach for my hand.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned and he sighed frustratedly.

"Mizuki, if you did not give me your hand, it would be bad for you and me." He said I still shook my head at him.

"I don't know what that is, so no." I said shuffling over to the other side and he followed me.

"It's not going to hurt you or the pups-"

"-Then what does it do?"

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Your mate placed that around you and we need it off in order to do what we need so this is for your powers to bypass the amulet just enough for us to get what we need."

"The babies?"

He smirked at me and I felt like the goal was no longer the pups.

"There's been a new discovery therefore the plan has changed but the goal remains the same." he said and swiftly grabbed my hand, jamming the needle in my arm catching me completely off guard.

He went for the other one and my eyes widened as I looked down at my arm bewildered at what had just happened. When he neared me again I looked at the syringe and he must've known I was about to ask about it so he started to tell me.

"This is to help you sleep for some time." he said, holding it up and I blinked.

"How much time?" I asked.

"Few hours, days, who knows." He said, grabbing my arm pulling me forward, I collided with his chest and he stuck the needle in the side of my neck. My vision blurred as soon as the needle went in.

"I'll see you when you wake up." was the last thing I heard before I was pulled into darkness.

The next time I woke up I had a massive headache. I hadn't eaten or drank anything for however long I've been here. My throat was scratchy and dry.

Sitting up in the bed I leaned against the headboard, blinking I tried to adjust to the blinding lights. I looked down at the small tiny bump that was barely even there and placed my hands on either side of it, rubbing gently.

"We'll get through this."

I rested my forehead in my hand as I rubbed it trying to ease the raging headache. I heard shuffling and looked up quickly scooting back at the same time. At the edge of the bed Kian stood in all his glory with his hands behind him.

"Here." He removed his hand from behind him and stretched a glass of water towards me and I looked from him to it. I wanted it very badly but at the sametime I didn't trust it. What if this was their way of getting some other drug inside my body.

I squinted my eyes at the glass and he huffed bringing it to his lips taking a sip then pushed it forward again. I sat up on my knees, taking the glass from his hand and turning it to my head.
When I was done I felt as if I had just ran a marathon and was finally able to take a good breath.

"Have you come to drug me again?" I asked, sitting down with my legs criss crossed. I looked down at the empty glass in my hand waiting to hear a yes or something but it never came.

"No."

I looked at him and he remained blank.

"Then why are you here?"

"To keep your company." he said as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I don't need you to keep my company, we are not friends." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"I am very much aware of that but I'm already here." he said sitting at the edge of the bed and I subconsciously leaned back.

He stayed silent after sitting down and so did I. What do you say to a person who helps someone who is against you. Nothing, I don't have to talk to him nor do I want to. I did have one question though.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked and he looked at me from over his shoulder then turned back.

"Five days."

Five days, five days? How was that even possible and why did they even do that? I knew it wasn't a possibility but I was hoping that when I woke up I would've been home with my mate and friends but instead I woke up in this place.

"Why are they doing this Kian?" I asked him.

I didn't trust him but still he seemed like he was always against everything being done, I knew he was the other man I saw when Elarian took me. He was there and told them to send me home. Maybe he didn't want to do any of this, maybe they had some form of leverage over him.

"I'm sure you already know."

"No, I don't." I said honestly.

I had no clue what was happening.

"They are looking for the girl, the witch. To separate you from Cassius." He said and I pursed my lips as my eyebrows dipped, I was confused.

Even Cass was confused, why would they want to separate us. If they do that I would practically be a human. What use was Cass to her?

"That's what I would like to know." Cass voiced.

"Why?" I asked Kian and he turned to look at me, instead of speaking he stared at me as if trying to figure something out and when it clicked he smiled to himself like a mad person.

"You don't know. Neither does your wolf." he said more to himself than me and I was even more confused than I was before.

"Know what?"

"Don't worry what you don't know, it's bigger than you." he said and patted my head twice.

"Do you know how Zephyr is?" I asked and he looked off to the side and I followed his gaze.

"I am sure he's fine."

"Why would he be fine? His mate was kidnapped for days, you don't think he'd notice that?" I asked and his smile grew.

"No, I don't think he will." he said and that pissed me off.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to say that I am forgettable?" I asked offended and he shook his head.

"I am sure you're unforgettable." he said sarcastically.

"Why haven't I seen Elarian? If she's the one doing this then why hasn't she shown her face?"

"What?" he asked, confused.

"What?" I repeated.

"Are you that clueless?"

"Hey! I am not and what are you doing in here anyways I thought you were suppose to be one of the bad guys so why are you in here with me?"

"I am here to keep your company as I said before, and I was hoping we could be friends." he said looking straight into my eyes and because I was unable to hold eye contact to save my life I had to look away.

"If you want to be friends get me out of here then I'll wipe your slate clean and we can be the best of friends like how you were with Koa." I said then looked back at him.

"Koa? You know about Koa?" he asked surprised and I nodded.

"Yeah I know how you helped him get rid of the baby, and how you still have his body that's kind of pervertish of you. What do you do to his body behind closed doors Kian."I asked and for once he made another face that wasn't blank or that sadistic smile that he had going on. He looked genuinely shocked.

"I beg your pardon? What would I be doing with his body? I'll have you know that I do not dabble in the men department."

"Really? And here I was saying you were a bottom." I said teasingly and his mouth hung open.

"You cannot name a man that could top me."

"Keegan could."

"No, Eww." his face was priceless.

"That's racist." I informed him and his jaw dropped further and he quickly denied it.

"What? No! What I meant was he isn't really my type and you know it." he said and I laughed a real heart felt laugh.

"So you are into men."

"No- you know what, whatever." he said, turning away from me and I could not stop laughing. Who knew he would be this fun to talk to.

"I am only joking, no need to be upset." I said to him, nudging him with the glass that was still in my hand. He didn't look back at me, he just stood up and looked down at me with a frown.

"I made you laugh, I think my job is done for today." he said and before he could leave I asked him something that he wasn't expecting.

"Do you have any of the yellow thing that put me to sleep?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to be awake with my thoughts."

"I was not ordered to give it to you today." He said and I sighed.

"You were not ordered to be here with me either and yet you are." I said and he looked at me for a while then sighed, fishing into his pocket and pulled out a small container not a syringe this time yay.

"Drink it." He handed it to me and I took it from him and he left the room.

I looked at it, removing the cap and turning it to my head without a second thought.

I had no plan. I just needed to sleep this out from now on when I'm awake I'm more prone to the madness that this room provides. I was glad I got to talk with Kian, I was sort of seeing him in a new light but that was just for today who knows what he'll be willing to do tomorrow.

I placed the glass down completely missing the floor and I heard it shatter but my eyes were too heavy and soon I fell into another deep slumber, one that I wasn't upset about and one that I had inflicted upon myself. At least in my dreams I was able to be happy with my mate.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

):)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.1M 95.3K 27
His mate's an alpha. He's an omega. Most think he is weak. But he couldn't be far from that. He strengthens the pack, defying the logic of status...
1.6M 44.7K 33
For some wolves it is easy to find their other half. The other part of them that makes their life complete. But as for Josiph it is not. For years he...
77.5K 2.9K 28
Enjoy
7.9M 265K 36
❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...