ππ€πŠπ„π„π™π€π‡ πˆπ’π‡π βœ”

By SamihaAhmad06

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’‰π’π’˜ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 π’ƒπ’‚π’…π’π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏... More

PROMO
CHARACTER SKETCHE
PART- 1
PART- 2
PART- 3
PART- 4
PART- 5
PART- 6
PART- 7
PART- 8
PART- 9
PART- 10
PART- 11
PART- 12
PART- 13 ❀
PART- 14
PART- 15
PART- 16
PART- 17
PART- 18
PART- 19 πŸ’”β€
PART- 20
PART- 21
PART- 22
PART- 23
PART- 24
PART- 25
PART- 26
PART- 27
PART- 28
PART- 29
❀ NEW BOOK ❀
PART- 30
PART- 31
PART- 32
PART- 33
PART- 34
PART- 35
PART- 36
PART- 37
PART- 38
PART- 39
PART- 40
NOTE (ONLY MINE)
PART- 41
PART- 42
PART- 43
PART- 44 πŸ’–
PART- 45
Important (update)
PART- 46
PART- 47
PART- 48
PART- 49 πŸ”ž
PART- 50 πŸ”ž
New Book (One Day)
PART- 51
PART- 52
PART- 53 πŸ”ž
PART- 54
NOTE ( MUST READ IT)
PART- 55
PART- 56
PART- 57
PART- 58 (H)
PART- 59 (H) πŸ”ž
PART- 60 (H)
PART- 61 (H) πŸ”ž
PART- 62 (H)
PART- 63 (H)
PART- 64 πŸ”ž
PART- 65
NEED SUGGESTION ✍
PART- 66 πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
PART- 67
PART- 68
PART- 69
PART- 70
PART- 71 (R+A πŸ’)
PART- 72
PART- 73
No. 1 #sidharthshukla πŸ₯³πŸ˜­πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’₯
PART- 74
PART- 75
HBD SIDHARTH πŸŽ‚πŸ«πŸŽ‰β€
PART- 76
PART- 77
PART- 78 πŸ”ž
PART- 79 (β˜ͺ)
PART- 80 (β˜ͺ)
PART- 81 (πŸ’–πŸ’)
PART- 82
PART- 83 πŸ’š
PART- 84 πŸ’™
PART- 85 πŸ’›πŸ’–
PART- 86
PART- 87
PART- 88
PART- 89
PART- 90 πŸ”ž
PART- 91
PART- 92
β™‘ Epilogue β™‘
A Goodbye Note β€πŸ™πŸ»
NOTE (DO READ πŸ™πŸ»)
New Book (Ek Duje Ke Vaaste)
New Book alert
New Book!!
Announcement!!!

✨Bonus✨

957 113 47
By SamihaAhmad06

It's a gift for you all, on the occasion of 2 years of this book. Enjoy!

"Siddy?" Shehnaaz called him before entering their bedroom.

She comes here from the kitchen to call him for lunch after serving dishes on the dining table. But her legs movement comes to a pause just near the door seeing him sleeping like a baby cuddling with her pillows. The view only makes her smile. She found him cute.

"Who can tell this man is going to be a father soon; when he himself looks like a baby while sleeping?" She thought smiling admiring the cute view in front of her eyes.

They're expecting for the first time.

She walked inside and moved towards her bed side and sat next to his sleeping figure, still admiring him. She can do it all her life. Until her last breath. Allah SWT has really taken extra time while making him. Just for her.

"Cutie pie," She mumbled admiring him. "I'm so lucky to have you."

Indeed she is lucky to have him as her husband and as her love. He is everything she ever asked for. She loved him even before she knew what love truly means.

She will never forget how she used to admire him secretly. From afar. She will never forget how she felt when she saw him topless in her brother's bedroom. It was a view for her for sure. How she stole his white t-shirt without his knowledge. It was risky but she did it effortlessly while packing his bag. Thanks to his lazy ass in packing bags.

The moment she realized her feelings for him, it was definitely painful for her. Seeing your love kissing another woman is painful. But now she doesn't regret it anymore. She understood it was needed. Needed to make her realize her true feelings for him. That it's not just a mere crush but love. Deep passionate selfless love.

No doubt, she still cursed his ex sometimes. Not openly in front of him but in mind, secretly. For keeping them apart for over a year. For making her hurt her Sidharth.

Sidharth told her what pain he went through the time she avoided him, from the day after his birthday.

Sometimes she wonders maybe it was needed too. For him To come out from his shield and accept her. Or maybe not. Because, it was his mother Radhika who helped him to accept his feelings for her not his ex-girlfriend. Whatever it was, she is happy with him. She is happy that they have overcome all their fear and insecurities.

Her right hand moves into his silky black hair to ruffle, out of habit. She always does it when she makes him sleep sometimes. He loves it. He loves it when she pamper him with love and affection.

He is a baby. Her baby.

Feeling her touch in his hair he moved a little making her hand movements come to a pause. But she gets relaxed when he sleeps more comfortably hugging her pillow.

She smiles knowing he is doing this to get some of her cologne from it. Her sweet scent makes him relax and feel at home. She is his home.

Finding him way too adorable she leaned closer to his handsome face and placed a soft lingering kiss on his forehead. But before she knew she was kissing his whole face.

Her kisses were soft and touches were gentle trying hard not to wake him up, not right now. Lunch can wait for a moment.

He is looking damn adorable and tempting at the same time. She just wanted to keep kissing him until he wakes up from his deep slumber then kiss her back, or maybe fuck her too. They're very much active in sex, even during her pregnancy. Of course, they don't do rough ones; but sweet love making.

A low hum left him mouth making her lips pause on his jawline which she was kissing a second before.

"I should let him sleep? Hmm!" She slowly moves away from his face and sits straight resting her back against the headboard.

She looks down at him with a smile again but then she frowns remembering how tired he must be for his over working.

He is over working for the last few weeks. He was in a hurry to complete his on-going projects to get some off days to spend some quality time with her. Just for her. Today was his last day at work, before taking a long ten days off.

They planned to go Maldives for a week. Their flight is the day after tomorrow.

Maldives, is the place where Shehnaaz wanted to go for their honeymoon. But they couldn't go there in the past years as they were busy with their life. First, her college. Then job. His work. Now this baby. But finally, now they're going there; on the occasion of their 3rd marriage anniversary.

Their anniversary is tomorrow. For them,  their family had thrown a party at their hotel, Noor. Not any outsiders. Just both their families alone with Rozal's in-laws.

Three years of their marriage and everything still feels like the first year. They're still in their honeymoon period. No doubt they had fights but not like killing each other or sleeping on the couch or not in talking terms type.

Their fights are mostly very basic husband and wife domestic fights. For keeping wet towels on bed or couch. Or getting late before leaving for work or anything together.

They believe in solving their fights before hitting the bed at night. As both can't sleep without each other, cuddling. Also their hormones won't let them go away from each other. Especially, Sidharth.

He must look like a giant hulk type of a man from outside but from inside he is a baby. A fucking toddler. Who needs 24/7 attention and pampering from his beautiful wife, Naaz. She doesn't complain or get irked seeing him so clingy, as she herself seeks his attention and love.

They're just made for each other.

She lay down next to him after pulling her pillow from his grasp. A frown comes on his face in sleep but it flew away the moment he felt her on her pillows place. In his sleep, he pulled her closer cuddling with her.

She smiles seeing his action, and kisses his cheeks with affection making him smile in response, in sleep. She smiled thinking he even recognize her touch in sleep. Thinking she closed her own eyes, resting in his arms. She is not sleepy.

After half an hour, she heard a knock on their bedroom door, along with his mother's voice calling them for lunch.

She immediately open her eyes and answered, "Coming in few minutes,"

"Okay." She left.

After struggling for a few minutes she released herself from his tight hold, in this he woke up.

"What's wrong?" He asked in his deep raspy voice making her body hot instantly.

He holds this much power on her body.

She became embarrassed once she felt his eyes on her. He was giving her a teasing smile. That means, he knows what he is doing.

Great!

"Shameless," She cursed him in mind before looking at him. "Don't look at me like that." Her words only made him smile big.

"What?"

"Don't," It was a warning.

He quickly got up and sat straight in bed before looking at her with a fake innocent face. "What have I done?"

"What a great actor he is." She thought. "Nothing,"

"I'm going to take a quick shower. You go and have lunch. I'll join you later." He rushes into the bathroom taking his towels along.

She cleaned their bed and left for lunch. Everyone greets her at the dining table. She greeted them back and took her seat to have lunch.

"Did you fell asleep?" Shahzad asked noticing her heavy eyes.

Now he lives with them, after joining their hotel Noor as a manager a year ago. He wanted to live at a separate apartment near their house but Sidharth and his father Sagar forced him to stay here so he had to agree to respect his elders words.

"No." She answered before serving food on her plate.

Seeing her serving more food in her place Shahzad asked, "You alone will eat food for two?"

She shot him a glare for asking such stupid question or acting innocent. "Don't you know, Siddy and I eat in one plate?"

"Of course, you do." He gives her a teasing smile but quickly focus on his plate noticing Sidharth entering in the room passing him a death glare.

_

Sana gets mad at him seeing his wet towel laying on their bed. She glares at him in anger and he passes an innocent face.

"What?" He asked innocently before sitting on bed to relax.

She got more mad at him, when he sat in bed relaxed. Not bothering to pick it up and let it dry outside in their balcony.

"I can't deal with this man," She silently went to put it on dry rolling her eyes mentally.

She will never dare to roll her eyes in front of him. Not after what he did last time.

He fucked that attitude out of her.

It happened six months ago. Like today he left his wet towel on their bed making her mad. They had a fight over it. When they were arguing he said something simple and logical, and in irritation she rolled her eyes on it.

Before she could understand anything, next moment she was pinned on bed and he was on top of her, kissing her. One kiss leads to another. Finally he ended up fucking her right on top of that wet towel. It was a punishing fuck and she loved it but didn't dare to say it to him. But he knows she loved it, her filthy moans were the proof.

"Someone's getting flashbacks. Huh?" He teased noticing her red cheeks.

"Shut up!"

"I can do that again if you want me to," He offered passing her a teasing smile.

"Fuck you," She wanted to say it but didn't. Or else he will fuck her right now right on their couch where she is sitting to avoid him, using her phone.

"Did you cursed me?" He asked.

She found his voice serious. Now if she tells him the truth then he will fuck her on that couch right away to punish her. The best option is to lie to him.

"No." She lied, without looking at him. Because if she does he will catch her lies then she has to be ready for a punishing fuck. But right now she is not in the mood for sex. They can do that tonight. After 12.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Damn serious. "Because I felt you saying 'fuck you' in your mind."

He knows me so well, She thought but didn't dare to look up.

"Don't tease me please. I'm not in a mood for sex right now."

"Oh my God!" He gasped. "You're denying for sex?"

This pissed her off.

"Can't I just say NO for sex? Does he think I am a horny woman who is always ready to get fucked by him?" She thought and decided to prove him wrong. That she can control her hormones.

"Don't talk to me. And don't you dare touch me tonight." After that she walked out of the room leaving him in regard.

_

Her decision don't-touch-me continued to next day as well and it made him angry on her. For ruining their day.

First, she avoided him sleeping in Shahzad's room at night. Poor him had to sleep with Shahzad in their room. On their marriage anniversary day. That pissed him a lot. On top of it, she literally didn't let him touch her. Last night they just wished each other a quick "Happy anniversary" and cut a cake with their family. There was no hug, no kiss, sex is far away from question.

Sidharth's mood is off from last night and he is getting mad at small small stuff. Everyone noticed his sour mood even Shehnaaz. But she didn't try to solve it. She wants to surprise him and she was busy preparing it with Rozal's help.

She took help from Rozal asking her to book a luxury honeymoon suite and do some arrangements there for them. Rozal did tease her on it making her red like tomatoes.

The ladies thought to talk with them and fix the problem but their husbands didn't let them do it. They are adults not child to act like this. According to them they will fix it before leaving for hotel at evening. But in reality it didn't happen. Now the ladies are mad at their husband as well. Poor them.

Before leaving for the hotel, Sidharth was more pissed as they again had a small fight. He was trying to make amend but Shehnaaz totally ignored him, which pissed him more. He was cursing her for ruining their day.

Everyone noticed how both were quite the whole ride from home to the hotel. The elders regretted their decision to let them be.

Reaching there, they were escort to the hall area where their party is held. Rozal was the first person wishing them with a warm hug. Followed by her, Adnan and her family also wished them.

"How are you Zara?" Shehnaaz asked, holding her hands.

"I am good." Zara answered, smiling.

"How's he treating you?" She asked eyeing her older brother.

He just left from there to attend to their VIP guests. Mr. Sidharth Shukla and his fiancée Ms. Sana Gill. The man asked them to decorate their terrace beautifully as he is going to propose to his fiancée for marriage.

Zara answered in a soft tone, "He is a good man." and blushed.

She smiles, "You love him?"

Zara's cheeks became more red before she answered, "I do."

"Aww! So cute." Rozal comes there passing her a teasing comment which makes Zara more red and Shehnaaz laughs.

Seeing her laughing freely Sidharth couldn't help but smile, no doubt he is still mad at her for ruining their day. But her smile is something he cannot ignore.

_

"Please, come with me." Shehnaaz begged him for nth time. She is here to take him for the surprise.

"No."

"Please,"

"No!"

"Fuck you!"

"Sana!"

"Sorry." She gives him a puppy face, "Please Bebu, come with me. I have a surprise for you."

"Fucking- fine." He gives up because today is their marriage day and only few hours are left. They had already wasted enough time. "Let's go."

"I love you," She excitedly hugs him and kisses his cheeks in hurry before pulling him towards the lift.

"She is crazy!" He thought looking at her with a smile.

When they reached outside their room, they met with a beautiful couple Sana Gill and Sidharth Shukla. They know them. They recognized their faces. After talking with them for some time both got to know about their contribution in their love story.

"I can't believe, I helped him for that woman." Sidharth said making Shehnaaz frown. "For her you were about to fall on your face."

"Don't be so rude Siddy. You should feel proud that you helped him realizing his mistakes and accept his love." She said. "I am so happy for them." 

"Uh-huh?" He pulled her face closer and brushed his lips against hers, teasing her.

She hummed softly, "Don't tease me. Or else-" She sounds pissed.

Not to risk anymore he slammed his lips on her for a passionate kiss. Like always one kiss lead to another. Soon they discarded their clothes on the floor and he slammed himself deep inside her in one go, making her cry in pain. Soon her painful cries turned into pleasurable ones.

"Say"-thrust-"you"-thrust-"are"-thrust-"mine"

"I am yours."

"Tell me, you love me Naaz." He breathed out against her ear, thrusting deeper and harder.

"I don't know how it happened. But it happened so badly that, now I can't stop myself from loving you. I love you Siddy. I love you so fucking much." She cries out getting overwhelmed with the plasure he was giving.

"I love you baby." He gives slow and deliberate thrusts. "I love you much more."

"Please,"

"Please what baby?"

"More," She crises out. "Harder!"

He did fucker her harder making her a mess. He made her come, but held himself back from releasing. He had to punish her after all.

"Open your mouth." She grasped on his word but open it seeing his death glare. He pushed himself deep inside her mouth, gagging her.

"I want to fuck your pretty mouth, which dare to curse me."

Then he fucked her mouth until he released his come deep inside her throat gagging her making her almost chock on his come.

"That's my wife." He praised seeing her drinking every drop of him. "So proud of you."

"Sidharth." Her called him with lustful voice. She needs more. "I need you."

"I wasn't done anyways." Next moment he was deep inside her, fucking her again.

Thank you for all the love you guys have given to this book and to them. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 29.2K 52
I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you dislike someone, when love happens, everythin...
75.2K 8.3K 27
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...