𝓛𝓸𝓡𝓡𝓲𝓹𝓸𝓹~ 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓾�...

By mango_marsbar

Where Minho receives a lollipop and a note in his locker every day. A young boy determined to find love spec... More

1
2
3
4
5
Happy late bday hyunjinnnn
6
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
Epilouge
Epilouge 2 (hyunlix)
Epilogue (seungin)
Epilogue (binchan)
..
Omg
Epilouge (minsung)

A/N

71 3 0
By mango_marsbar

Hey hey bros I liked this story and enjoyed making it.

I have a new story and it's already complete saurrr gaur read it. I'll insert an image if it rn!

This is going to be an angst story but I'm not rlly good at angst so it  prolly won't  be able to make ya cry but yk I tried.
Heres a description

Sooo jisung has a diary and love for Minho but Minho likes another girl named Heather and that's all the motivation I have left bye bye y'all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 218 39
upon graduating high school, you vowed to never return to your hometown ever again. you dreaded being there, so one day you decided to pack everythin...
46.4K 990 30
Jisung is sad and lonely. So his friends decided to give him a new number to text since they were busy most of the time and Jisung was free all the t...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3K 178 19
"han jisung is a poor guy who lives in the streets, while lee minho is an introverted nice guy who has lots of friends, and is pretty rich. one day...