Epilouge

"Hey min!" Jisung shouted

"Hiya ji!" Minho responded

"I got your lollipop, here!" Jisung handed Minho the biggest lollipop hes ever seen and in bold letters it said 'I 💗 you' Minho stared at it mouth agape.

"Thank you ji" Minho said. It was their first anniversary and Jisung got him this amazing lollipop. Now his gift.

"Ji I git you something to you know," Minho reached in his bag shuffling inside for something.

"You didn't have to min.." Jisung said guiltily.

"Oh come on ji its our anniversary!" Minho chuckled as he pulled out a small box. He handed it to Jisung gently as he opened it to reveal a necklace with a silver charm that was a star.

"Min..this is so sweet baby..." he spike again "thank you, seriously!" Tears pricked his eyes. At that moment Minho pulled a card out of his backpack.
Jisung began to read it. But thats when he realised it wasn't a card it was. A note?

"I wrote this when I figured out it was you." Minho admitted.

Jisung read every word one by one.

Ever since sungie had said he was the one writing me letters I had been mad angry and hurt. But thats when I realised that I wouldn't want it any other way he means so much to me and I'll never forget the impact he gad on my shitty teenager life. But ever since he was here. He was my light my life and my person. He'd always been there by my side. And there us no reason to feel these negative emotions if im being honest. As I said hes perfect in my eyes and when I had been rude and convincing myself to hate him it would never work. Because he was so stubborn and his chubby cheeks were hard to resist. I hope hes reading this at the moment if he is I just wanted to say I love you so so so so much and even when we get in fights or arguments I'll always have a soft spot for you in my heart.

-L.M

Tears started to prick Jisungs eyes god it didn't feel real.

"I love you too min.." he said running into Minhos arms.

A/N Ik this was a shitty epilogue but who cares Yk??