10

(Minhoes pov)

Okay I've got the note and the lollipop, the note saying how much he loves me on a scale from one to ten then him going on to rant about how much I resemble a cat and then once again Telling me how much he loves me. And the lollipop was strawberry and vanilla flavoured.

In about 2 minutes and 32 seconds he will come to hug me and hand me an 11.5 cm lollipop because in the middle of the day he likes to give me the slightly bigger ones to show his love for me in a stronger way. i will then blush SO hard about 2 milliseconds later then I'll stutter and tell him how it won't work on me and he tells me to wait and see as he uses his left foot first to skip along the hallways. Oh would you look at that my favourite time of day is about to happen in 12 seconds yay!

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1.."Minho hyung!" Hannie approaches me and engulfs me in a hug once again and as u predicted it I started blushing!

"Here's your lollipop! And yes again the big ones so I can show my love for you" called it.

"I-It won't work on me Hanni-Han" I say. He giggled and once again skipped using his left foot.
He turned around and spoke once more.

"Minho hyungie! Meet me at the local Cafe.. you know love beans?!" A/N yes Ik the time lines from cafe boy and lollipop are different but who cares and If yall haven't  Read cafe Boy Read it now!

This time both of us blushed before he turned his head around again I nodded eagerly. At this point I'm head over heals for Jisung

(Time skip to the end of the day im lazy dont judge)

(Jisungs pov)
I was walking towards the love beans cafe because supposedly the love of my life was gonna be there. It Not Like I gave him much him a choice anyway.

I arrived at the cafe Bad sat down at on of the back tables. The bell rung signalling that someone had entered and it was non other than Minho hyung!

"Min!" I Call out he turns his head and genuinely smiles widely only to eliminate his grin as soon as he realised he had done it.

"Hi.." he says as soon as he sat down.

"Hi minho hyung!" I say enthusiastically trying to bring up his mood.

Sorry I left yall on A cliffhanger Oopsie