6

Jisung was gonna have to ignore Minho if he wanted his parents to love him. As much as he hated how they responded to him coming out. He loved them more than anything. And he wanted that love back. So here is when the game starts.

(At school)

"Hey ji!" Minho Said to me. I really wanted to talk to him but I can't. If I want my parents to take me back as their son this has to happen.

"I can't talk right now..leave me alone" I said sternly. I got a glimpse at Minhos face he was shocked but behind that mask was hurt and sadness that only I could see.

He ran up to me and started speaking. "Hey ji, whats wrong?" He asked enthusiastically trying to cheer me up. Oh god how much I wanna talk to him. He was my only sense of comfort throughout those tough times. I never got to do anything for him.

"Please leave me alone." I said again having a more powerful voice.

(Minhos pov)

"Please leave me alone." He said. He sounded mad....

So that's how he wanna plays huh?
"Fine if you want me to leave you so bad then I'll fuck off Han," I say.
What a nuisance how dare he ignore me after all Ive done for him.

I've been there even though he tried to push me away... I've been there even when times got hard for him...I've been there for him when he was lonely...

This is where are friendship ends Han..

This is when I leave you Jisung..