𝐍𝐎 π‘πŽπ‹π„ πŒπŽπƒπ„π‹π’, ꜱ...

By smiIeyface

β˜…ε½‘βπ˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜› 𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘌 π˜π˜Œπ˜™, π™Žπ™ƒπ™€ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™‰π™ π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™‰π˜Ό π˜½π™€ π™Žπ˜Όπ™‘π™€π˜Ώβžε½‘β˜… βž₯scho... More

PROFILE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
¸.·✩·.¸
30
31
32
Dominique Gaida - Origin
33
34
¸.·✩·.¸
35
36

28

676 35 110
By smiIeyface

"I'm actually gonna-,"

Dominique punched Tyler in the shoulder before he could finish his sentence. Taylor, on the other side of Dom, burst out laughing at the sight of a whimpering Tyler, who pouted sarcastically at cackling Dom.

The 'small upgrade' to the jeep was amazing.

Mike had added three extra seats into the boot of the jeep to accommodate all Ashlyn's friends, which Dom had literally exclaimed with excitement immediately dibsing the back- and causing a small fight about who would accompany her in her wake.

Eventually, for some reason, it was decided the twins would sit in the back. Taylor and her head rested on Dominique's shoulder and Tyler had a hand over Dom's thigh, drawing circles into her skin and tracing his initials over his finger. Dom found it sweet.

That was before he had decided to be a little shit.

"But, at least it works!" Mike spoke over his shoulder, keeping his eyes on the road infront of him and watching for the lights to turn green.

"Why'd you sit back here of you were going to whine the whole time, hm?" Dominique inquired, moving closer to his face as his hand stilled from her thigh. He froze, gulping slightly at the proximity of the two as Dom smirked. He leaned forward slightly, trembling a little at the amount of space separating them.

His eyes ran over her face, examining every detail on her skin; the scars across her face, the tiny freckles dancing over her nose, her tan skin,

-but he couldn't pull his focus off her eyes.

God, he would never get over how beautiful they were.

A bump in the road pushed the two slightly closer, and Tyler had to place a hand over Dom's chest to stop her from falling into him.

Not that he wouldn't have minded.

Dominique looked down at the hand over her chest and smiled back up at him, wrapping her hand around his and pulling it off of her lightly, keeping his palm in her lap and brushing a piece of hair behind his ear with her other, looking away from his eyes.

Mike sounded as he pulled into the parking lot of the Arcade complex, and Dominique pulled away from Tyler, hopping out of the car and leaving him with a blush over his face and a rigid smile. Mike turned over, shooing the kids out of the car with a fond smile over his face and keeping his questioning gaze on a flustered Tyler for a little longer, tilting his head to the side as he huffed, opened the door, and stumbled out of the car.

"You kids have fun, okay? Call if you need anything!" Mike called out, slumping slightly over his window and waving a hand through the air, fare welling his daughter and her friends. Dom smiled, waving at him in return and turning toward her group of friends. She walked up beside Ash, patting her arm softly and signalling for her to pull down her headphones for a moment.

"Arcades are fun and all, but if this becomes too much, let me know and I can take you home." Dom assured, running her thumb over the back of Ashlyn's palm, who sent her a soft smile and nodded, slipping her headphones back over her ears and walking toward the entrance of the arcade. Dom smiled at her retreating figure, jogging up beside her friends and making her way to the front of the group, pushing the arcade doors open and gesturing them inside as they thanked her.

As they walked though the arcade, Dom took notice of how unusually empty it was. Dominique frequented the arcade regularly, the employees knowing her name by heart. As she walked over to the prize counter, she smiled warmly at the familiar figure working the table.

"Dean!"

The group turned toward where a dark-skinned, good-looking boy stood. He had a sleeve tattoo poking out from under his shirt, his dreads tied back into a low-ponytail and gold piercings adorning his ears. He was flipping a coin between his fingers, sighing in boredom before perking up at the sound of Dominique's doting tone. He visibly brightened, the tips of his ears turning a dark red as he smiled.

"Domino!!" He shouted back, walking out from behind the counter and scooping her up in his arms, spinning her around lightly, watching as Dom laughed. The group blanked, and with dumbfounded eyes they watched as he leaned in, kissing Dominique's cheek as she smiled back at him.

"Who's this?" Tyler asked with hostility lacing his tone, crossing his arms over his chest. The group couldn't help but feel standoffish around of the newcomer. He already seemed more than friendly with Dominique and they felt jealousy coil around their hearts, tugging at their minds as they glared. Dominique turned back toward the group, swinging her arm over Dean's shoulders and grinning at the others.

"This is Dean, a friend of mine from a while back." Dominique introduced, jumping up and messing up his hair with a smirk on her face. He just sighed, reaching his hands up and fixing his dreads with a deadpan. Dom just grinned in victory. Dean could feel the glares of the group in front of him cover his form, and his skin rose with goosebumps.

"Speaking of friends. You haven't been answering my messages lately." He whispered down into her ear, wrapping a discreet hand around her waist and sliding his hand up her shirt slightly, rubbing his thumb over the skin over her stomach. The group watched with seething eyes as Dominique smiled back at him, pulling herself away from his touch and walking back towards her other friends.

Watching this, Dean sent discreet smirk over his shoulder at the group and eyeing Dom's friends down, watching as they basically snatched Dominique up in their arms, carrying her away from him.

"God, Dom. You're so oblivious it hurts." He mumbled under his breath, smiling to himself and taking his place back behind the prize counter, gazing at her retreating figure.

"I bet I can beat you."

Ashlyn looked away from the DDR machine, gazing at a grinning Dom, who pulled her arm, walking her towards the game and standing her onto the tiles and lining up with her own, which were next to hers.

"oh, OH! I love DDR!" Taylor basically sprinted over to the game beside Dom, jumping up onto her own tiles and basically frothing at the mouth in excitement. Logan timidly stepped up beside Taylor, sending discreet glances towards the other three girls as everyone pressed play, holding their hands against the guards behind them, their feet tapping at an insane pace.

After the game ended; Dom winning and coming home in first with Ashlyn in close second, Dom leaned back over the bar behind her, glancing at the three boys with a smirk and eyeing their bored forms.

"Not interested?" Dom inquired, tilting her head to the side in question. Ben quickly shook his head side to side, paling at the thought of getting on the machine. Tyler just glanced away from Dom, shaking his head and kicking his heel against the ground. Dom pouted playfully, her gaze turning to a puppy-eyed Aiden. She chuckled lightly, hopping off the mat underneath her, bowing to Aiden childishly as he smiled in delight, running over to the machine and placing an arm around Dominique's waist, stopping her from walking away.

"Watch me win?"

"Always, pretty boy."

A couple minutes later, the group walked over to a punching bag-looking game. Tyler walked up confidently, shrugging his shoulders and rolling his arms, gesturing for the group to stand back. With a roll of her eyes, Dominique took a short step away, watching as he reeled his arm back, socking the bag with all his strength and grinning in victory as he watched the number raise.

Dominique chuckled under her breath, stepping forward and tying her jacket around her waist. She poked Tyler's side, ushering him away from the bag. He stepped back, his hands up in mock surrender as everyone watched Dom stretch her arms. From behind her, the group could see the muscles spanning over her back flex at her movements, and they all had to refrain their blushes from rising to their cheeks. Deciding she was ready, Dom took a step toward the bag, her arms in front of her face as she smirked.

THWACK!

Tyler watched as Dominique's score skyrocketed his, crumpling to the floor and holding his hands to his face in defeat. Dominique cackled, wrapping a hand around his wrist and bringing him back up again. She threw another arm around his shoulder and smiled up at him. He smiled back down, placing his own appendage around hers and letting a small chuckle leave his lips. She picked up the tickets from the floor and passed them to a starry-eyed Taylor, who jumped up and down, thanking Dom profusely and muttering under her breath all the different prizes she was going to obtain.

The group had rotated throughout all the games present in the arcade; from phaser blasters to basketballs, the group had had a blast. Each game was cleared with an unbelievable amount of tickets in its wake, and by the time the group had gathered around Dean to receive their prizes, he was basically drowning in them.

Not that the group cared.

Except for Dom, that was, who went behind the counter and helped him count the tickets that had borderline been thrown in his face by Aiden; who received a discreet fist-bump from Tyler and additional approving smirks and nods from around the group.

As the group chatted with each other, everyone perked up at the sound of the bell to the arcade jingling, announcing the arrival of newcomers. As Dom looked up from eyeing down the sweets underneath the counter, her eyes narrowed at the appearance of the sleezy leader of the incoming group.

Barron.

fin.

1681

lowk thinking of writing a smut but I'm not too sure 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.5K 55
𝐏𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧. ---- "𝐒𝐨𝐨.. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞�...
14.2K 903 16
Ashlyn is a loner in high school with no friends. But when a fateful visit to a haunted house causes her and her classmates to see monsters at night...
18K 352 18
"Ashlyn is a loner in high school with no friends. But when a fateful visit to a haunted house causes her and her classmates to see monsters at night...
22.2K 721 65
πˆπ‚πŠπ˜ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ ───── βŠΉβ‚Šβ‹† ⟒ 𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘴. π˜‰π˜Άπ˜΅ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒 𝘧𝘒𝘡�...