๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~๐๐‹๐”๐๐Ÿ’œ
~๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ÿ’œ
~3 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‡๐„๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ÿ’œ
~4 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~5 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~6 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ÿ’œ
~7 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐–๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ÿ’œ
~8 ๐‚๐”๐‹T ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~9 ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‹๐€๐“E๐Ÿ’œ
~10 ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„, ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘E ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~11 ๐†๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ÿ’œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘S ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐ฅ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“S๐Ÿ’œ
~12 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐”๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~13 ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ’œ
~15 ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~16 ๐๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~17 ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~18 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐๐„๐€๐“๐’ & ๐‚๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~19 ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
~20 ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„?
~21 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~22 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ÿ’œ
~23 ๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~24 ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐Ÿ’œ
~25 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐‹๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE ๐Ÿ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETS๐Ÿ’œ
~29 MIND'S CORE๐Ÿ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST
~CHAPTER'S SPOILER

~30 PASSION๐Ÿ’œ

182 30 50
By Ada_xoxo_

Dedicated to my baby
thereal_bharrie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE, THE CHAPTER IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU.

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 '🇸 🇵  🇴 🇻

                 °HALIMA BELLO•

Nothing had changed in the toxic atmosphere at home. Evidently, no one had forgotten the previous drama because everything remained the same. To top it up, Roman didn't come down for dinner neither did anyone talk about him. Everyone retired to their separate rooms after dinner.
There was obviously something going on when I saw the attitude Aunty Monica gave my Dad. There was no doubt that Roman was involved.

Roman accounted for 99.9 percent of the issues that arose between Aunty Monica and Dad. Dad always accused her of spoiling him silly, that she was the reason why he turned out the way he did.

"Do as you please, but please keep the children out of our arguments."

As soon as I heard my father's voice, I stopped moving. Though it was obviously a bad idea, I slowly leaned against their door to listen to them talk. Suddenly, their voice became quiet, and I found myself curious to know what they were talking about.

"Your son is the problem. I have tried my best to be accepting."

"No you haven't." She abruptly stopped talking to him. You always treat him like garbage, not realizing that he is my son and...

"A baggage that came with you." Dad's voice is suddenly louder than the user's.

"My son, A baggage?" She paused. "There is absolutely no way in which your daughter is more significant, exceptional, or better than my son, even though I accepted your child, Rashidi. I don't like the way you treat him. Since this marriage and our agreement are mutual, I expect the same level of respect from you. I know you can not love him, but at the very least, I want my child to be treated with the same respect that your daughter and niece receive. Because this is as well his house as your child and niece." She cried out, not even pausing for a breath.

"Monica, he was not a part of our agreement. Your son wasn't. You also do not think that after what he did to his own sister, I will accept him. Such a despicable act. Having him around my girls in my home makes me uncomfortable; he might do the..."

"Even ANSAH can attest to the fact that those claims were untrue. My son was abused, he was molested by someone who was supposed to be an authority figure in his life." Aunty Monica yelled.

"Keep lying to yourself Monica. Was that what Ansah told you or the theory your wayward son gave you...,"

"Dont you dare call my son names Rashidi." This statement was followed up with a loud sound. Unconsciously, I retreated. Most likely, the sound was that of a shattered glass or vase.

"Monica: Are you crazy?" I heard my father growl.

"You do not treat my child like a gutter; I will not put up with it."

"Since you desire it, I will no longer be involved in his life going forward. That boy needs an authority figure to nudge him into the right direction, and you clearly don't want it. Because he was found in possession of hard drugs, he was deported back to Nigeria, and even his father no longer wants to see him."

"That's where you are mistaken, ANSAH wants his son, but I don't trust him with my sons well-being, because everything happened right under his noise, he couldn't even give his own son the benefit of doubt. And it's all that she-devils fault."

"Come off that, you are just saying this because you blame her for your failed marriage."

"Coming from someone whose wife ran away with another man, leaving there two months baby in his arms." Aunty Monica said while she bursts into laughter.

That statement stung. It dawned on me that my mother never loved me—even when she did leave me, I was still a baby.

"I sincerely hope it will not be too late when you realize your son is the issue. Look, Monica, the last thing I want is for this to drive a wedge between us because it might have an impact on our business. We are the power couple, and I would want it to continue that way."

Daddy said, I noticed that he seemed unaffected by the remark regarding my mother.

"Treat my son differently."

"Your son, your son, your son. Can I have a break? Look, you and I know your son has a serious problem."

"That does not mean you should treat him as trash." Her voice cracked.

"Moni, I understand, trust me I try my best, but he doesn't make it easy. That boy gets on my nerves at the slightest opportunity. He should be disciplined.

"Give him a chance, he is still a child."

"A child? You call 18 a child? What kind of man are you raising if you continue to tolerate his excesses? A tout or threath to other people. Call a spade a spade."

"It's all my fault Rashidi, maybe I shouldn't have left, I am a bad mother."

"Monica, you are an amazing woman; you are anything but a bad mother; it was never your fault; Ansah had the audacity to not only sleep with your maid, but to bring her into your matrimonial bed; he also made it impossible to obtain custody by framing you, labeling you an addict, and nearly destroying your career." ANSAH is the bastard who went wrong in his upbringing, exposed that child to harm, and when he could not handle him any longer, he tossed him back to you...,"

"You also refuse to believe that my child did not do it."

Aunt Monica's voice was filled with pain. Till the day I die, I will curse the woman who ruined my Roman life. He has tried, but the nightmares and trauma persist. I do not think he is over it, no matter how much he tries to deny it.

"Monica,"

It was enough, I couldn't handle hearing more, as I knew what was next. Roman didn't do it, he was just a child deprived of having his mother at such young age, exposed to such situation, and betrayed by those whom where supposed to be he protector and caregivers. He was the victim in all this, Dad should stop treating him like he was the culprit.

I just found out I had a wrong impression about Monica, never thought she cared about her child. She always acted so nonchalant.

.                         _____________________🖊️

   I walked into his room exactly the way he always did. I didn't knock, the last thing I wanted was drawing attention to us, especially after hearing the conversation between my Dad and his wife.

Roman laid carelessly on his bed, while he did whatever on his laptop. Alot of things were out of place in his bedroom. His clothes and books were all over the place. Once he noticed he wasn't alone, he threw a quick glance at me, then back to whatever it was that had his full attention.

I going a spot and sat down. The next minutes felt like enternity. We didn't say a word to each other. I wasn't with my phone, so it made the atmosphere worse. Maybe if I had it, I would have pretended to be busy or something.

I don't know what I kept doing wrong, because these days I did tend to piss him off, without knowing how and why.

I made a mental note to leave the next minute. He was clearly busy, and I was only going to distract him. Besides i had assignments to do, and I was here looking for man.

That thing I was looking for, I was definitely gonna see it one day. My subconscious never relent on chiding
me.

“Is it okay with you, if I make contents with Aaliyah?”

Where did that come from?

“My social media presence has almost gone down the drains, I want to get back to content creating. That's the only thing that makes sense in my life currently.” He said, then turned to my direction.

Those eyes always stired something in me. I still couldn't tell if he does that on purpose or not.

“No, why would I have a problem?” I asked.

“You know how social media is, they always find ways to ship the impossible and create narratives which aren't there.” He said.

I totally understood what he meant. But I wasn't thinking about that. Even though Aaliyah wasn't my favourite person, and I thought she made me share ONOME, I didn't feel threatened about Roman been around her. She always went for older guys.

Roman was older though, two years difference, what if she found him fascinating. If there was one thing I knew about her, she always went for whatever she wanted.

I was lost in thoughts, while I contemplated about the idea.

I lied, I was threatened. Aaliyah was any guys dream and Roman was a guy, whatever we had wasn't gonna see the light of the day, but I wasn't ready to share him with anyone.

“Hali.” He called out then snapped his fingers. “Are you with me?”

“I have no issues, it's not like you guys are dating or anything. Not like I have the right to stop you from going out with any girl.”

I sounded like a miserable jealous girl right now. What was wrong with me. He only smirked.

“She is quite expensive, she does bookings for collabs, I contacted her man...,”

“You can just chat her up, is there any need to be formal?” I asked, even when I knew how business oriented Aaliyah was. She didn't even follow any of us on Instagram, she claimed her manager was in charge, yet she followed Roman, the first time she met him. How I wanted to squeeze her back then, so annoying.

“I want to book her for three months?” He said.

Why did that sound so odd?

“Create content.” He added, as if this sounded better.

“Few contents with her, there should be enough traffic on my page, while I start posting my dance videos. You know I would love to create a dance academy, let me not get way ahead of myself.” He smiled.

I smiled back, his smiles were always soothing.

“Uni? You obviously have no plans.” I begun. Because I was aware this was gonna become a big problem with my Dad. “They won't like it.”

“I didn't say I won't attend. It's just that my talent, is gonna get 99.9 percent of my time.” He smirked.

“Come on.” I smiled.

“Hali, I'm currently seeking for a solo dancer like myself, for great collabs, maybe group thingy. I don't have the energy or the strength to talk about unimportant people like your father and his wife, thank you.” He said while he got up and suddenly started picking up his books.

“If it's up to you, those would be in the trash right now.” I said, meanwhile he threw a side eye to me, then winked.

“You know me so well, innnnnn and out outttt.”

The way he drew the words, I threw my gaze on something else, because I certainly knew what he meant and was playing at. He would never change.

“Can I say something?” He suddenly asked, sounding all serious. This priqued my curiosity.

“What's the matter?” I asked concerned, because of the way he sounded.

“Deep down I want to bang you so hard, with your Dad next doors.”

My jaw dropped, while my mouth left hanging. I couldn't believe what I had just heard, he never changed. I thought he wanted to say something positive or important to me.

“You are not okay.” I hissed.

“Have you imagined me eating you, while they are all having breakfast in the dinning room?” He asked, in between laughs.

“Roman.” I called out.

"You know, the thought of being caught makes you crazy excited. There are so many exciting places we can do it in this house, and...!"

"Are you trying to get us caught?" I hissed.

This guy and embarrassing conversation were five and six, as usual I was gonna run off, when I heard a shocking voice, that sent me running off to the bathroom.

“Roman!”

While I was locked in his bathroom, the voice became very audible.

This is when I realized I overreacted; there was no reason to flee that way; we were doing nothing wrong. But I acted on impulse. This was clearly an act of guilty conscience.

Even when I knew she wasn't gonna suspect anything, but didn't just have the courage to look her in the eyes, without the thoughts of what I and her son was doing under her roof, flooding through my head.

The scent of Romans shampoo permeated the bathroom. I liked the scent; it reminded me of when we were so close to each other.

I could tell they were aguring by the tone of their voice. Mother and son constantly misunderstood each other; they never had a peaceful conversation.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang on his door. She clearly walked away angry.

However, I had to wait in case I was mistaken.

"Come out."

I heard almost immediately and took a deep breath. When I got out, he was casually looking around, as if nothing had happened.

“You should try to control your anger at times.” I said while I headed straight to the door.

“Come.”

I heard him say something, and I immediately did what he said. I felt him walk towards me, and the next thing he did corresponded to the sound.

Did he just spank my ass?

He just did.

He only smiled and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“It's see finish that is causing all this one” I hissed, while I walked straight to the door. I was pretending to be upset, and I was certain he did not believe me.

“Oya sorry.” He said behind me.

“Abeg get out.” I said while I banged the door too.

Roman was just too unbearable. Immediately, my expression changed. I directly looked my father in the eye. I was completely unaware that he was at home.

“What's the problem?”

“No...thing Daddy.” I stammered.

He obviously didn't buy it. He probably heard me tell at Roman.

He wasn't going to let me hear the last of this.

“Come with me.”

.  
.                      _____________________🖊️

  Between my dad and me, there was an awkward silence. as we were seated squarely across from one another.

I was unable to recall the last time my dad and I had our regular conversations. I could see how everything had changed by this point.

“What did that twat do to you?” He demanded.

“Nothing, Daddy.” I begun.

“Why did you yell and leave hod toom in that manner?” Daddy demanded.

"Daddy, it was just an absurd joke about school." I said, hoping he would simply move on. However, the man seated across from me was not grinning. He was very serious.

'That young man is a bomb just waiting to go off. When it does, I do not want you to be nearby.

"Hey, Dad?" I enquired.

“Promise me, if he ever does anything or makes you feel uncomfortable, you would speak up, because if you want him gone from this house, he is.” Daddy said looking grim.

Frequently, I pondered why my father detested Roman so intensely. I couldn't stand the fact that the two most important men in my life, would never see eye to eye.

In my heart, I knew this would not end well, so I was afraid. I cherished Roman immensely. Neither my father nor society were going to accept it. I knew this fact, that most time I felt like running away with him was gonna be my option. However, after what my mother had done to us, I simply could not harm my father in that way. She abandoned us without thinking twice, and that was the last thing I could do to my Dad.
My Dad had dedicated his whole life to taking care of me.

Roman was everything to me, so I knew deep down that I could not let my Dad down for him. It did hurt a lot, though. But I loved my Dad so much.

“Daddy, he did nothing to me.” I said.

"I can not wait for you to graduate from secondary school because you need to be far away from such a toxic environment. Even after all these years, I am not just comfortable with him around." stated Daddy.

This got me wondering what he meant when he made that claim. Was he planning to send me away, the way he would sent Roman away?

He got up and left right away, clearly going to speak with the person who had been calling him ever since, leaving me perplexed.

2831 WORDS

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

WHOSE POV DO YOU WANT TO READ NEXT?

THE BILLIONAIRE SERIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 473 30
โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† When a traumatic event scars a teenage girl at a tender age, her life is forever changed. The scars run deeper than anyone imagined, leaving her...
66.5K 19.7K 106
ษขแด‡ส€แด€สŸแด…ษชษดแด‡ แดŠแดสœษดsแดษดs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
62.7K 15K 66
UNEDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK "Listen Nne..." "No you listen to me, I went against my mother's instruction and advice on boys and relationships and...
243 41 26
A collection of short stories 1) THABISA Tunde is gay, and Jabulani has his eyes on him. Angry eyes, filled with weird desires. All his life, Tunde h...