Anidita : The Flaming Flambeau

Від ms__romantic

By the time Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary realizes his feelings for his wife Bondita, it was too late. Now... Більше

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
CHAPTER 1 : FENCING THE INTRACTABLE
CHAPTER 1 : Part 2
CHAPTER 1 : Part 3
CHAPTER 2 : REVOLTING AND EVOLVING
CHAPTER 2 : Part 2
CHAPTER 2 : Part 3
CHAPTER 3 : LIBERATING THE SHACKLED
CHAPTER 3 : Part 2
CHAPTER 3 : Part 3
CHAPTER 3 : Part 4
CHAPTER 4 : OPEN SECRETS
CHAPTER 4 : Part 2
CHAPTER 4 : Part 3
CHAPTER 4 : Part 4
CHAPTER 5 : INTO THE UNKNOWN
CHAPTER 5 : Part 2
CHAPTER 5 : Part 3
CHAPTER 5 : Part 4
CHAPTER 6 : THE CONCEALED PUZZLE PIECES
CHAPTER 6 : Part 3
CHAPTER 6 : Part 4

CHAPTER 6 : Part 2

202 27 8
Від ms__romantic

Anirudh's p.o.v

My mind was in a whirlwind, occupied with more than a single thought, all chaotic and crowded. Bondita was having a bath while I absentmindedly made our bed. All the things that happened today rushed through my mind's eye one by one. From our kidnapping to finding Bondita's baba's lookalike, something tells me none of the events were purely conincidental. It feels like Dugga Maa arranged them all in order of a puzzle and she now wants us to make sense out of them, may be club them together to get the larger picture. Bondita's baba, Anushilan Samiti, Tapas' intervention, Samiti's misunderstanding... everything seems so uncertain but grim. Matters will soon get out of hand. Bondita and I have now associated ourselves with a revolutionary group, that too on bad terms. I'm not scared. We have been through things much dangerous and greater. Scared, my foot!

What worries me is finding Bondita's baba's lookalike. As far as I know, Prasonjit Das doesn't have a twin brother. And I'm too sensible to believe in the 'seven people who look alike' thing. Which brings me to only one conclusion.

Nikesh babu is Prasonjit Das. 

Sasur ji must have staged his death to join the organisation. But why? He could have done the same with their consent. Why would he run away when he knows the hell his wife and daughter will be subjected to in his absence? From Bondita's description, I've always perceived him as a kind and loving father who doted on his daughter and even fought for her like I used to do. What could possibly pull such a person away from his family? And if I'm right – which I'm sure I am – what will be Bondita and Sumati Maa's reaction to his reappearance?

A weight on my shoulder snapped me out of the trance and I found Bondita's bangled hand there. I turned to her worried eyes.

"Pati babu!" she whined "Kabse bulaye ja rahi hoon apko! Kahan khoye ho ap?" she enquired in concern, resuming to dry her hair with the other hand.

"Kuch nahi Bondita aise hi" I muttered.

Her eyes narrowed and I knew what was coming my way.

"Ap jante hai na ap mujhse jhoot nahi bol sakte? Yoon hi pakad leti hoon mein. Ab kya chupana chahte hai ap?"

"Mein kuch nahi chupa raha hoon Bondita" I took the towel from her hand and batted her protests away to dry her hair, knowing full well that will distract her momentarily.

I made her sit on the bed and took her long curls into the towel, the soothing smell of jasmine enveloping me completely. The temporary frenzy I went through was ethereal. I continued with my ministrations for a while but decided to open the topic anyway. There was no point in keeping it under wraps. Bondita might seem well on the outside but I know the inner turmoil she is masking. I will give her the space to let it out. If I won't, then who will?

"Bondita..." I started.

"Hmm?"

"Tum theek ho na?"

"Mein theek kyun nahi hogi bhala?"

"Woh insaan... woh tumhara baba ke tarah dikhte hai?"

She froze for a second, a tired sigh preceded thereafter.

"Woh mere baba nahi hai Pati babu"

"Tum itne vishwas se keise keh sakti hai?"

"Kyunki mein apne baba ko janti hoon. Uss insaan mein mere baba ka koyi gun nahi tha. Kitna nirjeev tha woh! Apko pata hai, mere baba jahan hota tha, wahan mano tyohar jeise chamak aur jashn hota tha. Duniya ki saari khushi unki ankhon mein dikhte the. Lekin woh insaan..." she shook her head.

The description fitted her father – for a man who had his world revolving around such a charming daughter and a loving wife. But if the same man had lost his world for unknown reasons, he might just end up looking like Nikesh babu. I didn't voice it out to Bondita though. Something stopped me from doing that.

"Aur haan, apko pata hai uss insaan aur mere baba ke beech ke sabse bada farak kya hai?" she turned to me, eyes shining with a determined glint. I shook my head.

"Sahi aur galat pehchaanne ka vivek. Agar Nikesh babu mere baba hote toh woh kabhi hum donon par itna khatiya aur niraadhaar aarop nahi lagate. Unki Bondita thi unke saamne. Woh zaroor mujhse pooch toh lete ki sach kya hai. Lekin Nikesh babu na hi sach jaanne ki koshish ki aur apko..." she closed her eyes, as if trying to reign her temper "Mere baba apne Jamai babu ke sath aisa vyavahar kabhi na karte. Isiliye mein kasam khaake keh sakti hoon ki woh mere baba nahi hai. Sho-" she was about to pinch her throat but I stopped her immediately.

She might be convinced it's not her father but I am not. And as long as I don't find proof to know and prove the truth, I won't let her take an oath to herself. Moreover, her words only seemed like her futile attempt to convince herself that he is not who he definitely is. Something I've never seen Bondita doing, not even in my case.

"Acha theek hai meri maa maan gaya, ab shotti mat karo"

"Kyun nahi?" her eyes slitted again "Aur ap yeh maa, maa kya bol rahe hai. Batuk aur Tappu se milke khush nahi hai ap?"

"Batuk aur Tappu ka mein nahi manta lekin haan, agar tumhe iss se koyi aitraaz hai toh keh do, mein aage se tumhe maa nahi bolunga" I suppressed a smirk.

A small smile touched her lips but she averted her eyes and muttered in a soft whisper.

"Nahi pasand hai mujhe"

"Kya? Meine suna nahi" I curled my fingers to my ear and leaned forward.

"Nahi pasand hai mujhe!" she shouted.

"Acha theek hai. Toh Bondita madam ap hi bata dijiye mein kya bulaun apko?"

"Ap mujhse kyun puch rahe hai?" A blush crept up her cheeks "Wahi, Bondita hi bolo na, jeise ap pehle bola karte the"

"Sirf Bondita hi? Chalo theek hai. Ab apne hukum farmaya hai toh manna toh padega hi. Weise, meine toh jaan, priye, darling, love, sweetheart sab sochkar rakha tha... Koyi baat nahi bhul jate hai"

She stared at me with wide eyes, the red on her cheeks gaining a darker shade. I couldn't suppress the sneer that graced my lips. It's always been fun to tease her. I think she got a hint of my mockery because she gasped and endowed me with her beloved pillow right on my face.

"Ap bhi na!" she screeched and got up with a hiss.

Before she could walk away, I pulled her back to my lap. A scream followed.

"Mein kya? Baat poori karke jao, meri jaan"

"Pati babu!" she screeched again, attempting to close my mouth in vain.

"Kya hai? Meine toh sirf apni Patni ko bola hai. Kisi aur ko nahi"

"Haan maan gayi apka pyaar ab chodiye mujhe" her voice still came out in high pitch.

"Badle mein mujhe kya milega?"

Her mouth dropped open at that but I stood my ground. She eyed me through her lashes for a moment before drawling out, a bit consciously.

"Kya chahiye apko?"

"Hmm..." I faked a thinking pose "Tumhe kya lagta hai? Kya chahiye hoga mujhe?"

"Mujhe kya pata. Isiliye toh apse puch rahi hoon" she averted her eyes, the blush still evident.

"Kuch bhi mangoon, de degi?" I quipped, knowing full well she will look like a ripened apple by this time.

"Meine toh apni poori zindagi apke naam kiya hai. Uss se bhi bada kya maang sakte hai ap?" she enquired, eyes still shy but honest.

That caught me off guard for a moment. She tried wriggling away from my hold but I got back my wandering brain and pulled her down tightly. Nice way of distraction, Bondita but it isn't helping you today.

"Uss se bada toh kuch nahi hai par yeh tum mujhe kabhi nahi de sakti" I smirked at her, the challenge making her excited all of a sudden.

You won't believe what's coming your way Bondita, trust me.

"Aise kuch bhi nahi hai jo mein apko nahi de sakti. Phir uss cheez keliye zameen asmaan ek kyun nahi karna pade Bondita ko" she challenged back.

"Toh bolo mera naam. Pukaro mujhe apna naam se"

She closed her mouth. Giving me an impassive stare, she calculated her possibilities of winning but found nothing in her favour. My grin grew wider.

"Kya hua Bondita chup kyun hogayi? Choti is baat hai. Zameen asmaan sab ek nahi karna hai tumhe. Bas mujhe apna naam se pukarna hai. Chalo. Bolo. A-ni-rudh"

She remained mute and avoided my eyes.

"Bolo Bondita. Itni jaldi haar maan gaye?" I flamed her spirit and brought her eyes to mine by dragging her chin.

"A-ni-rudh" I whispered the three words slowly but firmly to her face "Koshish toh karo"

Her face remained impassive except for the calculative glint in her eyes. I wonder what's churning inside that pretty head.

"A-ni-rudh"

She shook her head.

"Kya Bondita. Aasan hai. Bolo, A-ni-rudh"

Her eyes slit and lips parted but nothing came out.

"A-ni-rudh" I encouraged.

Her mouth closed again.

"A-ni-ru–" I couldn't complete uttering my name this time for her soft lips now covered mine, swallowing the latter part of my name for herself. I was immediately attacked with a brain death, my body motionless and weak.

Coming out of the sudden surprise, I met her passion with my own – taking control and deepening the kiss by covering both her cheeks with my hands. It felt so magical yet real. I could feel her in front of me but it felt like we were floating on a drug induced dream, my mind too hazy and clouded to make sense of anything else except the feel of her touch.

It burned me. But the burn was welcome.

The scent of jasmine did little to beat some sense into me. The high ride of bliss was broken when Bondita lurched back, most probably for a breath of fresh air. I placed my forehead to hers and concentrated on levelling my own ragged breathing. When things felt serene after a moment, I took her up bridal style and tucked her off to the bed – quietly finding myself a space beside her. Her eyes voiced the same question again – are you not ready yet?

I have spent fourteen years of my life with Bondita. Out of these fourteen years, only one year is all wherein I have started to have any romantic feelings for her. My memories of the rest thirteen years are full of my student and sakhi Bondita – almost ten years in them I considered her a little child. A charming chatterbox but still a child. So all I could do now is move a strand of her hair from her inquisitive face and turn over to the other side.

But Bondita was always an understanding one. Her hand snaked up around my waist in a tender but firm grip while she moulded her body to mine. I froze for a second and closed my eyes tightly to scream at the demons inside me. When my body relaxed enough, I slowly opened them to see curious eyes of my little Bondita peering excitedly at me, hiding partially behind the closed curtains and showing her jagged tooth on full display. I fisted my eyes, willing the figment of imagination to go away. As if she can hear me, Bondita's hold on my waist tightened and she nestled much closer to me. I gave out a deep breath and whirled around myself to turn and embrace her, drawing her breathlessly close to me. Slowly, fatigue overtook my system and the fears were long forgotten when I was lulled to sleep by her steady breathing.

--------------------------------

That's the second part for you all.

I hope you enjoyed ;)

I Dil ka Sukoon you all

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.5K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
32.8K 3.8K 44
Hello everyone this is another story of anidita which is related to her bother life. "apne mere sath aisa kyo kiya sakha Babu! Maine kabhi nahi soch...
158K 6.7K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...
9.9K 1K 17
Hello all, This story is a fanfiction based on the show Barrister Babu. Currently, the last track of this show is going on which focuses on Batuk Ro...