Her Truth

Por SailorMoonFangurl

Fifteen year old high school freshman Florence Dream Elysion has it all. Beauty, popularity, wealth, and tale... Más

Chapter 0: Past Life Grudge
Chapter 1: Unusual Weather
Chapter 2: The Vision
Chapter 3: Big Mistake
Chapter 5: The Suspicious Transfer Student
Chapter 6: The Night Of Fate
Chapter 7: Helios' Disappearance + Flora's Sacrifice
Chapter 8: Introduction To Darkness
Chapter 9: End Of Freedom, Beginning Of Captivity
Chapter 10: An Unexpected Visitor, Friend Or Foe?
Chapter 11: Insolence Isn't Tolerated
Chapter 12: Survival Plan
Chapter 13: Please Be A Dream
Chapter 14: A Letter Written
Chapter 15: Missing Attendance
Chapter 16: Mysterious Illness
Chapter 17: Some Devastating News
Chapter 18: Imminent
Chapter 19: Realization
Chapter 20: Farewell/Epilogue

Chapter 4: Friendships Never Last

13 0 0
Por SailorMoonFangurl

Chapter Synopsis:

Let's just say that Tera and Marina don't want anything to do with Flora anymore. But wait.. is Tera or Marina possessed or something? There may be an evil entity behind this.. oh gosh..

In gym class, they were combining freshmen and sophomores. I was very happy that I had gym class with my two best friends. I hadn't seen them since after 7th grade.

I ran up to them, and Tera gave me a glare.. and walked away..

She said to Marina "Should we tell her? That we don't want anything to do with her anymore?"

Marina said "Yes."

They approached me.

I said "Are you to excited we are together again?"

Tera started talking
"Flora. I am trying to put this in the nicest way possible. Marina and I are both very busy. You were constantly calling me when I said I was busy. I had my drivers test to worry about, on top of all my exams and stuff, and not only that, I had some running training to do because I had an upcoming competition that would affect the whole country if we lost. Also I had a violin concert and that required a ton of practice too."

"Then my mom died in late June. My dad and I had that to take care of too. Your brother disrespected me."

I said "That wasn't me! It was my brother's fault."

Tera yelled "Well you could've done more to stop him."

Marina said "I was very busy too. Tera told me what you did and i was appalled."

They walked away, and I chased them. "Guys! Please!"

Tera yelled at me, very annoyed "Please Flora. Leave us alone! Or there will be trouble."

Tera then followed Marina. Then, the lunch bell rang.

I went to the cafeteria, and got myself my lunch. There was one sprite left. I was just about to grab it, then Marina cut in front of me, and asked "Shall we share a sprite Tera?"

Tera said "Yes, Marina."

Helios said "Wow. That was extremely rude. She was in line before you and you just cut in front of her."

Tera said "Come on Marina, let's ignore that 6th grader.. let's share that sprite."

Tera laughed "Look shrimp.. you wanna fight us? I'm a whole head taller than you. We are not going to take rudeness from a 6th grader."

Marina stopped Tera "Tera, are you really going to let that tiny 6th grader hurt you?"

I said "Hey. Leave my brother alone. Why don't you go ahead and pick on someone your own size?"

I said "Helios.. why were you just standing up for me? You could've gotten yourself very hurt."

Helios said "Because we're siblings. Built in best friends. Now let's go ahead and sit over there."

Helios said "Sis. I have this crush on some girl from the future.. I don't know how to tell her my feelings. She seems to like me too."

I said "Oooo give me the deats!!"

He said "She's a beautiful maiden.."

I said "Oh yes! Go on."

He said "whose beauty matches her dreams.."

I squealed in excitement. "Well I have a crush on a guy too."

He said "Alright confess. Spill the tea."

I said "Well he's a handsome lad."

He said "Yes! go on."

I said "His handsomeness matches his dreams."

I said "He goes to this school. I have a feeling he's going to ask me to homecoming. But he just likes Marina more.."

Ryan said "Hey Marina. Can we please talk?"

Marina nodded, blushing. "He's probably gonna ask me to homecoming!" She thought

Ryan said "Marina. Look. I just saw the way you just treated Flora. It was extremely rude. She has been my friend since kindergarten. I'm serious about what I'm about to say. I think we should..

Marina said "Yes! I'll go to homecoming with you!"

Ryan came over. "Hey Flora. You are very pretty today."

I blushed and said "Thank you!"

He smiled cutely and asked "I just broke up with Marina after seeing how she treated you. She didn't really treat me the best either. Do you maybe.. care to go to homecoming with me?"

I nodded "Okay!"

He said to his guy friends "Well done dude! You just asked her. What did she say?"

Ryan said "She said yes!!"

His friends said " Congrats dude."

Ryan said "Thanks.. I've had a crush on her since elementary school.. I just was too shy to talk to her."

Helios said "That was him?" I nodded.

Then, my brother and I stroke up a conversation about the vision we saw. I told him "Yeah.. that vision was a hoax. I just keep getting more of those and then it kinda interrupted my classes today.

Helios said "Are you sure? Was it this image that you saw? I got the exact image on a paper copy." I asked "The underground dungeon cell and the cage with the purple bearings? Yeah I've been seeing that exact image for days now. I know it's fake."

Helios said "I've been seeing it too, and it looked serious. If we've both been seeing it, then it's probably real."

I noticed something about my brother. He was beginning to grow a gold horn.

I asked him "Helios.. there's a gold thing on your head forming."

I asked him "Go look in the bathroom mirror. It's the closest one to the cafeteria."

Helios said "Oh shoot. She noticed it.."

I said from the outside "So you mean that you knew about this? Why on earth didn't you tell me?"

Then a teacher came in and said "What are you two still doing in the cafeteria? Your lunch block ended 15 minutes ago!"

Helios grabbed on to my sweaty palm. I was in fear. My two best friends left me.. I revived visions that were a hoax.

After school, I was walking to the bus. Tera and Marina ran up to me and Marina acted sad. She said "Tera and I are very sorry.. we were so mean.." I forgave them, not knowing that this was a fake apology.

Marina said "Yay! I'm so glad we can be friends again!" Marina said "Shall we walk to the bus?" Tera nodded. Marina, on her way to the bus, she grabbed my hand and shoved me straight into the fountain nearby. My school uniform was all wet now!

They both laughed and Helios ran up to them. He said "Back off my sister. Now."

Marina laughed "It's that 6th grader again" Tera said as he was walking away "Hey! Shrimp. Do you know who you're dealing with? Wanna fight us?"

I ran up to Helios and said "Helios! Don't say anything to them. They seem willing to fight you. You can get yourself hurt!"

Tera laughed I said "What now?" She laughed "He grew a horn! Do you like unicorns or something?"

Marina said "Unicorns are for kindergartners. They're not real!"

I said "Oh! We really like them. We have one! Check out our private farm. We've got a whole stable! Oh! And I am growing a garden! Oh! That's still not it! We have a nature refuge! Animals come and go sometimes, it's kind of a place where they can play, run around, we call it the creature field! Oh! And recently, our pet Pegasus gave birth to triplet foals! Trust me. They are adorable. He mated with a female horse and one of them just has wings but no horn, one of them just has a horn and no wings, and the third one has neither." Tera laughed "that's funny. Unicorns are fake. Only preschool girls like them!"

I said "That's not true. We really like them."

My other friend, June, who was Sailor Nibiru, was friends with both Tera and Marina. They were a different Sailor Guardian team. There is the Inner Guardians, the Outer Guardians, and the Distant Guardians. Tera said "come on girls!"

Tera smirked..

"People think I'm actually Tera Tenou.. I'm not. I'm pretending to be her.. what happened to the real Tera.. well.. let's just say.. I possessed her."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 442 64
New description: Alone, unwanted, like the bonds I HAD with my family never mattered... that was what I felt when my sister, Elise, left me... I was...
2.9K 58 10
❗️--COMPLETED--❗️ "But I love you Haruka" I screamed with all my might, just so that it could get through her head "I would do anything for you!" "W...
514 12 12
Annabelle or preferably Analia, is a sixteen year old girl trying to achieve her dream to become a Keyblade Master in the Land of Departure. Being th...
1.9K 94 41
When she finds out her 'sperm donor's still alive and was dead the whole time cause of his quest for immortality, she gets scared and needs to go for...