Beyblade: Metal Burst All-Sta...

By SalexanderWorkshop

Groups of Bladers from different generations and dimensions have all come together for one grand tournament... More

The Ultimate Beyblade Tournament: Commence!!
Teams Forged In Metal
Team 6: Bridge To the Future
Out of their Depths
Team 7: Team Sirens!!
Team 8: Beigoma All Stars
Supreme Presence! The Emperors!
Team 9: The Five Spin Emperors - Supreme Five!
Team 10: BC Sol Superstars!
Team 11: Transcendent Turbo!
Team 12: Rising Victories!
Wait, there's more teams? Team 13: Sparking Flame!
The Kings Combine: And Team 14 is?!
The Five Fists that Make up Team 15 Are?!
The Final Team is?
Block Announcement & Reader's Choice?!
A Request, an ask for help, and thanks (Important Update)
Round 1: Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (First Half!!)
Second Chance! Clash of Storms! Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (Second Half)
Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - First Third
Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - Second Round
Battle of the Fafnirs: Free vs Fumiya
Round 3: Hurricane of Dragons! Tempest vs Twister
Round 3: White Tiger vs Child of Heaven
Round 3: Aquatic Wit! Devilish Upset!
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: First Half
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: Second Half
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists - Final Bouts
Round 5: Clash of Legends (Draft)

Round 5: Time Attack! Rising Victories vs Team Martial Artists

117 7 2
By SalexanderWorkshop

All of the Bladers, and views in the stadiums returned to El Santo to get ready for the next battle, or in Blader DJ, DJ Jazzmen, and Hanami's case, a chaotic announcement.

"The winner of their respective teams must beat their respective team under the fastest time limit."

Conversations amongst the teams commenced, wondering what this meant.

Lui laughed. "Interesting."

Tyson didn't get the commotion.

"Sounds like a fun challenge!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, think about it. Some people might think about ending the fight as quick as possible. Others might take advantage of it."

Kenny gasped. "Tyson, you're right! It becomes a mental battle of efficiency versus focusing on the win. Do you go all out or exclusively develop a strategy for their team?"

Hillary raised her hand. "And the losers gets eliminated, right?"

"Correct!"

"Today, we decide the winners of Block A!"

"But first, we need to decide which teams are going first!"

The monitors rotated the emblems of their respective teams at high speeds until they eventually stopped, landing on the Martial Artists vs the Rising Victories, and the Bladebreakers GR vs the BC Sol Superstars.

"First up, the Rising Victories vs The Martial Artists!"

Everyone went to their respective areas to prepare, including the two teams up to bat first.

"Should we focus on a quick victory, or a straight bout," Amane asked.

Drum heated up, steaming at the thought. Delta splashed water on him.

"Let's play it smart. Come up with a plan ahead of time, and let's see if we can execute it."

Fumiya glanced. "Well, brute force isn't my style."

Pot didn't mind, easily the most excited of the five. "This should make battles more fun!"

"Should we be worried, Pops?"

He addressed Ichika. "It'll be nice. Go out there and do your best. Delta's right: don't let the speed impact how you play, but plan ahead. Right Drum?"

"Got it, Uncle!"

Chao-Xin didn't really worry to the dismay of his team.

"You're not doing a good job of supporting," Dashan added much to his dismay.

"Don't worry too much. You guys did great yesterday! Just fight like how you did before."

"Houi and Aguma lost yesterday," Baihu addressed, going up to scratch him. "Think before you speak, you pop star playboy. This is why you weren't chosen for the team."

While they butted heads, Aguma started having doubts.

"My strongest technique...was beaten though."

Houi gave him a slap on the wrist.

"Then we just have to try something else. We'll aim for victory or fall trying!"

Ghasem kept his wits prepared, harnessing the memories of the last battle to guide him into today.

Both teams arrived out to their respective fields while the other two teams of Block A were also spectating.

"First bladers, please arrive at the stadium."

Everyone wondered who would be brought in first, expecting the captains. Then Dashan came out first. Fumiya and Pot considered going out to counter with their Stamina types, but Amane thrusted his hand forward.

"I'll take him," approaching the stadium. Both Bladers' stats were shown, the defensive types Bushin Asura and Rock Zurafa.

Both of them prepared their launchers, though Amane was dead set on fighting his opponents, which Dashan took account for.

"Your skills are refined, you have good focus, and your dedication is admirable. I've been excited to fight you."

Amane blushed. "Why thank you. It's been a long journey to get here. Sometimes I wonder how far we've made it to something like this."

Dashan nodded. "Fun fact, my original team lost our first round. But we fought our way through a tournament of elite fighters. I missed my chance to fight one of the most anticipated and powerful opponents there. Thankfully I got my chance to fight them."

"Sounds lucky. But against me," putting on his headband and slapping it on his face. "I'll make you say uncle!"

Dashan snickered. "I'll try to make sure you don't cry to yours."

"Three, two, one," as Amane started the poses as Dashan practiced his mantra, having their launchers ready, "Let it Rip!"

Bushin Asura and Rock Zurafa slammed into each other in the center, constantly clashing back and forth and hitting each other, neither one letting an inch pass, even though Dashan stayed calm, Amane found his defense near solid proof.

"Don't hesitate! Strike me down with all you've got," as Zurafa's beast burned Asura's avatar, forcing them back.

"Go, Solid Iron Wall!"

His solid iron wall repealed all of Asura's attacks. Amane started to hesitate, remembering the clock, but Asura spoke to him.

"Calm down Amane, we'll show him how serious we are."

"Right, Asura!"

Amane's Beyblade went in for another attack.

"Keep Counter!"

After being pushed back by the wall, Amane let the attack almost send them to the ridge of the stadium, flying back down.

"That level of attack won't be enough to stop Zurafa!"

"We're not done! Bushin Guard!"

Amane's counter speed attack melded to attack with his six defense blades, slowly pushing the Qilin Beyblade out of the center, starting to push him back.

"How interesting, Strong Arm Flash!"

His Beyblade gained momentum, fighting back to thrust back Asura at full force.

"Can you tower against the power of Beylin Fist?"

"Don't give up Asura! Double Bushin Guard!"

The Beyblade glowed, unleashing all twelve blades on the Layer Base into a strong lime-green whirlwind that left the blinding light stuck in place, eventually pushing it back into the stadium wall.

"Keep going Amane," Drum cheered.

"He's doing pretty well," Kyoya sneered. "Never got to fight Dashan myself either."

Gingka tilted his head. "Dashan seems a little different."

Madoka opened her laptop. "What do you mean? His performance seems to be strong. All those attacks have barely slowed it down!"

And Amane noticed it too, heading to the center to chase after it Dashan circled back around.

"Stand your ground Asura!"

"Let's test that resolve. Strong Arm Barrage!"

Zurafa rushed in, pushing Amane's blades to their limits with the consistent barrage of attacks. Amane felt himself getting pushed back with every hit.

"Where's that golden power you showed off?"

He's baiting me to use it? Or does he think I'm trying to hold out until his stamina runs out, distracted too long as Dashan's blade broke his partner's guard, sending it into the wall.

"No! Grr, you won't stop me that easily! Keep Counter!"

"That won't be enough!"

Dashan thrusted both hands forward.

"Storm Surge!"

Zurafa glowed golden white, counter attacking the counter attack, completely absorbing Keep Counter's complete arsenal, draining their stamina. Amane crossed his hands, holding back against the massive attack repelling them so hard, he stretched his arms back, channeling his Resonance to even stand a chance against getting a Stadium out.

Madoka figured out what was going on. "Dashan's exerting more stamina to unleash those powerful attacks but his rotation hasn't faltered one bit!"

Hikaru shuddered. "They can fight like this?"

Sophie noticed her shaking her hand, clasping it.

"It's more than that, he had the same ferocity when he fought Gingka and Julian. He wants to see Amane's connection with his Beyblade at its full power. That's why he's pushing him so hard in this fight."

Dashan closed his eyes as Amane huffed.

"I'm disappointed. I expected better. Let's end this, Zurafa," slapping his fist into his palm, swinging them forward.

"Crushing Blast!"

Zurafa used the spirit of the Beyblader, pouring all needs for defense into one flaming burst as the Qilin beast galloped through the stage.

Amane knew he was at it's wits end, when Asura spoke to him.

"What's wrong?"

"He's so overwhelming. I thought I could take him on, but even Arthur wasn't this hard."

"Let's show him our bond and use Gold Turbo!"

"But I was saving that for when his stamina depletes!"

"He's seen out tenacity, perseverance and how much you've stuck out. Now's the time we attack!"

Amane got himself back into the mood, recalling the hurdles and obstacles he overcame to get here.

"Asura!" He smashed his muscles against the air behind him, glowing lime green and gold, awakening his completed Gold Turbo at full power, posing two mantra's side by side, with intent on stopping Dashan's onslaught.

"Hurricane Defense!"
Stabilizing, the free spinning nature of the Hurricane Disc glowed red as it took on the brunt of the Crushing Blast. Amane refused to back down. Asura meditated before it's hand blades stabbed through Zurafa, enduring the flames as the blade spun around tit's opponent. Amane refused to let go, hurling it into the wall.

Dashan's mouth opened at the fire, withering out as Amane continued the pressure with unrelenting force, using another Hurricane Defense throwing and dragging it in the wall before slamming it into the center.

"Keep it up, Asura! Keep Counter!"

"Stop him! Storm Surge!"

Rock Zurafa attempted to absorb the attack power of Bushin Asura. However it's disc blocked the absorption power from the rubber wings, braving the storm and blasting them airborne.

Dashan beamed as his partner landed back into the stadium.

"Strong Arm Barrage!"

It glowed in a golden aura, ready to power through the attacks.

"Don't let up! Keep Counter, Bushin Guard!"

Amane's Beyblade increased its lime aura, charging in with such power and speed, it kept up constantly clashing and parrying each barrage as Asura parried through its flaming claws and punching them back with an equal amount of force.

Amane gripped his fist. "Go!"

With a final swing, Bushin Asura gripped the stadium floor, crashing the layers into the wheel so hard it flew into the air.

Dashan smiled. "This is the power I wanted to fight. Now, face Beylin Temple's ultimate technique!"

Zurafa wrapped itself in a giant ball of fire.

"Heaven Supreme Destruction Bomb!"

It dived down to crash onto Bushin Asura.

"Asura, let's make him beg for mercy!" He spread his arms far and wide.

"Double Bushin Guard!"

All twelve blades flowed into a giant lime green whirlwind as Asura punched through the Qilin's headfirst jet dive. Both of them pushed their hearts and spirits out, resulting in a massive explosion.

When the smoke cleared, Asura was the first to fall, with Zurafa slowly stopping barely afterwards.

"One point, Team Martial Artists!"

Amane and Dashan barely managed to stand, kneeling down to pick up their respective partners.

"I put in all that effort."

Dashan smiled. "And it was worth it. I wanted to fight that Gold Turbo of yours from the beginning. I should've been more direct."

"I had a strategy, but you don't fight like a defensive blader at all," laughing.

"My techniques have always been refined. But I wanted to let you know there was a blader who was forced to make a difficult decision after losing his passion for Beyblade. His friends did what they could to bring him back."

"That's the person you were telling me about?"

He nodded. "His doubts drove him down a dark path and fight him to help him see the light."

"Also sounds like you got the match your team didn't give you the chance to."

"Well one could say it like that. But in moments of hesitation, you believed in your blading spirit."

"Well, Asura's always been watching how hard I work. I guess I just didn't act on it earlier."

"Next time we Beybattle, come at me with all you've got from the start. Maybe one day you can beat me. Though it'd be nice if you could visit Beylin Temple when this is all over. My students would admire seeing a disciple of your determination and grit."

"I'd be honored," shaking his head.

"Give it up for our two bladers," Jazzman hyped up. While most people cheered and clapped, Mei-Mei blew a sigh of relief.

"That was so close. Usually he goes easy on bladers he wants to help train before he goes hard."

Selen turned her head. "What do you mean easy?"

"So that's the power of a legend," Shinobu marveled. "And someone our age was able to keep up."

Ren agreed. "No wonder Baihu went with him."

"I should recruit him for SB Rios," Xhaka said before starting his boisterous laughter.

Dashan returned to his team. "I almost lost that."

"Seems you found a kindred spirit," Chao-Xin argued. He couldn't refute that.

"Still, there's one more person I wanted to challenge on that team," eyeing Pot. "The rest I leave to you."

Amane returned back to his team. "Sorry about that guys." Drum glomped on him.

"You were super gachi out there!"

Fumiya touched his rival's shoulders. "It'd be better if you lost, but as my rival, you put in some effort for a show."

Ichika sighed at her brother. "Just say you're proud of him for trying so hard," exposing his silent rooting for Amane to win, much to his chagrin.

Pot laughed. "Use Gold Turbo at the start next time. Your ki really got better towards the end."

"Hey, at least I've mastered it. Wait, do you think you're ready?"

"I," reflecting on his conversation with Pegasus, "think so," spotting Dashaan's chi.

If I had fought someone like him, maybe I could have reached it too. Oh, watching him gaze at him. He's probably thinking the same thing, deciding to meditate, trying to reach Pot.

"Pot, we'll probably decide who goes next. Pot?"

He was too deep in thought. Delta tried pulling both arms to see if it wasn't a prank, but no budge.

"Amane, I'll keep up the moment you gave for us."

"Don't you wanna wait to see who they're bringing out first?"

"No need. Between Ghasem's burst movements, Houi's endurance to offense, Baihu's relentless power, and Aguma's sheer might, Diabolos and i will crush their chances at victory."

"That's what I'd like to hear," his partner spoke out loud.

Delta approached the stands next, prompting the Martial Artist to make a move.

"Who's going in," Baihu asked.

Ghasem sensed the force of Diabolos. Baihu seemed like a better fit, but easy prey, Houi's style could be countered by Delta's power, and Aguma was clearly saving his strength for someone else strong on the opposing team.

"I'll go," getting up to become the second blader of the team.

Ghasem and Delta confirmed their positions, the monitor showing their stats as the Balance type Diabolos and Stamina type Maximum Garuda. Both of them prepared their launchers.

"Something wrong," addressing Ghasem's actions.

"Those eyes. They remind me of the same as the one who destroyed my first Beyblade, and the legendary hunter."

"I'm not the same as I once was. My friends and mentor brought me back from that brink."

The bipedal demonic-draconic creature in golden and crimson scales, magma, and claws emerged in front of the Mut Thai fighter.

"Shine bright, Garuda, or I'll consume all your light," Diabolos spoke to Ghasem.

He simply prepared to launch, preparing himself while the wings of the orange monarch defended it's partner, piercing flapping it's golden silver metallic feathers cast in fiery feathers.

"Three, Two, One!"

"Let it Rip!"

"Go Shoot!"

Delta's hand tilted upwards as he shot, revealing to the crowd he was using Death Diabolos 4Turn Merge' 1D.

"Without the Bullet Performance Tip?"

The audience watched the Beyblade's blue core with the face of the Diabolos' dragon-demonic head and claws. Held together by the right spinning black-red Ring with the upper blade, alongside the lower blade's claws, the 1D Chassis and the 4 Forge Disc.

The Turn Frame's Attack Mode helped the Beyblade's rising attacks striking Garuda back with its heavy weight, while the Merge Performance Tip's rough six pointed flat rubber tip acting as a aggressive moment, swinging back around to strike with every hit.

"Hold on," Wakiya said. "This is like Shu's Upper Shoot!"

"Or when I borrowed Valt's Vortex Loop."

"Or when I borrowed Valt's Vortex Loop," Sisco recognized. "But this is faster with just it's primary blade, no attachments?"

Hyuga blinked."It's going so wow, boom, kabam!"

"He's gotten so much stronger."

Valt saw a bunch of eyes turn to him after he said that, including his best friend, Rantaro.

"What did you fed this kid while you trained him?"

Valt awkwardly laughed.

"I just reminded him he's not Beyblading alone. I wouldn't call myself much a mentor though," reminiscing about finding the light in his eye slowly reappearing. "Go, Delta!"

"Death Diabolos! Shine bright and consume his light!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 508 41
A girl who was Shu's childhood friend joins beigoma academy. what would happen when she meet him and the beyclub? will Shu be able to remember her? W...
1.3K 48 16
(A Beyblade Burst Spin-Off) {Also: minor swearing} Valt, alongside old friends and new stumble upon each other as they all have to face the impossibl...
24.6K 591 53
Legendary Blader Valt Aoi has been training the next generation of elite Bladers at Spain's BC Sol. One day, rookie Bladers Dante and Demi Koryu and...
2.7K 42 25
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...