Return to Me 「 Lookism x M!Re...

Od Pearl4110

M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian... Více

Vol 1. Rewritten
Vol 1. Settling in
Vol 1. Invisible
Vol 1. Aftermath (1)
Vol 1. Aftermath (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (1)
Vol 1. Streaming (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (3)
Vol 1. Festival (1)
Vol 1. Festival (2)
Vol 1. Friend
Extra
Vol 1. Reconcile (1)
Vol 1. Reconcile (2)
Vol 1. Family (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (2)
Vol 2. Monster (1)
Vol 2. Monster (2)
Extra
Vol 2. Recovering (1)
Vol 2. Recovering (2)
Vol 2. Creep (1)
Vol 2. Creep (2)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (1)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (2)
Vol. 2 Gangbuk (1)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)
Extra
Hiatus announcement
Extra
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (2)
Vol 3. Contortionist (1)
Vol 3. Workers (1)
Vol 3. Workers (2)
Vol 3. Workers (3)
Vol 3. Workers (4)
Vol 3. Ambiguity (1)
Vol 3. Concern (1)
Vol 3. Concern (2)
Vol 3. Bombardment (1)
Vol 3. Bombardment (2)
Vol 3. The truth (1)
Extra
Vol 3. The truth (2)
Vol 3. Negotiation (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (2)
Vol 3. Books (1)

Vol 3.Bombardment (3)

732 52 59
Od Pearl4110

----------------------------------------------------------
★ Return to me - Bombardment (3)

Coverboy : Vasilyev Konstantin

----------------------------------------------------------

"Please marry me!"

You repeated, this time in Japanese as the whole room watched in silence.

You smirked, proud of your plan.

It wasn't your plan alone of course. It was a genius plan. So how did you come up with it?

Well...

.
.

Imabettervasilyev
⌐ Hi. Im a guy and I want to make a woman let go of the boy she loves because sadly he doesn't love her back. Despite knowing he likes another girl, she still fell in love with him and is giving him a super hard time. She's a person who values love over friend ship so what do I do? (She hates men btw)

Yeoniil.__
⌐kekeke what's with your name lol

Jugyeon23
Lmfao is this real? Why are you asking us?

Moon_.pwil
Classic. Just seduce her ez.

Imabettervasilyev
⌐ Really??? Will that work???

Moon_.pwil
⌐ Lol yeah ig

Imabettervasilyev
⌐ But she hates men

Yeonil._
⌐Idk. Since she fell in love
with the man while he likes
another girl and still stole
him, why don't you pretend
to like someone close to her
and try to get close to her
step by step? You like this girl
right?

Imabettervasilyev
⌐ Master.

Yeonil._
⌐ Kekeke adorable bastard

Puppydaeyeoniee
⌐ Wait I just checked his profile.
He's friggin hot.
⌐ (Pls forget her and date me
instead. )

Woobinchaxx
⌐If a guy this hot is out here asking questions like this, I don't think I stand a chance in this world.

Chanil_chu
⌐ Isn't this the guy who went viral on twxtter for posting a photo of him and his friend with a toilet paper stuck or something like that?

Puppydaeyeoniee
⌐ Wait ur right. They're ethereal
TOT

And so. That was how you came up with your plan.

Of course. If you confessed to the guy whom she was closest with, she would have no choice but to come across you multiple times. And during the times you guys meet, you try your best to appeal to her.

And she'll definitely know that you aren't like her father if you were gay.
(You're not gay.)

You'll try the friendship route with her first. Since you didn't actually want to seduce anybody.

And luckily, if she valued friendship more then you could get Sinu out safely...

But if worse comes to worst.....

Right.

You'll have to flirt with her.

But why were you so confident???

Well.

Because you had Vasilyev's body.

.
.

"W-Wait-"

Ryuhei hesitantly took a step back with a puzzled look on his face, and then looked at Mitsuki as if he wanted her to help; only to get ignored.

"Hm? What do you say?"

You continued to shower his poor hand with kisses as he struggled to get out, gritting his teeth in a flustered and cringed manner.

"Won't marry me?" You said.

Samuel gaped his mouth, as wide as possible with a dumbfounded look on his face that told you everything you needed to know.

What the hell happened?

Weren't you dating Eugene? Is this some sort of prank that you and Eugene set up?

God.

What the hell was this?

"M/n.." Eugene sighed, glinting his eyes at the unexpected variable you had just presented in front of the audience.

Forgetting the fact that you just disrespected her, Vivi bursted out into laughter as Alexander Hwang looked at the scene; an intrigued look on his face at the fact that he was here to witness this madness.

"What are you planning?.. M/n."

Eugene glared at you, his voice presented with a grimacing tone.

"It's fine isn't it? I can still unite the four major crews while marrying this dude."

"That's not what I-"

Eugene's eyes darted towards Illya and then back to you. A hesitant yet tired grunt leaving him as he shook his head.

Fuck. If only that white hair wasn't here.

"You know what.. Fine. Do whatever you want. As long as you' help us.." He mumbled as you quirked an eyebrow at the sudden submission.

Well. That worked out.

Though you don't understand why he suddenly took your side.

"I.."

Ryuhei continued to look at Mitsuki, who was avoiding to look at his eyes while stifling her laughter.

"M/n."

Illya interrupted with a clear indication of annoyance in his tone, approaching you as his eyes downcast to peer over you from above.

For some reason, it wasn't the usual smile you remembered.

No.

It felt like he was mocking you.

Narrowing your eyes, you rolled your eyes as you cursed Illya inside your head for the interruption.

"You're digging your own grave yknow that?"

"Pardon?"

You tilted your head, wondering what nonsense he was about to spout now.

"I wonder how my Vasily would react. Seeing the trouble you've costed?" Illya said.

Grabbing your shoulder, he turned you over to him as he leaned in towards your side; his mouth a few inches away from your ears as you felt his warm breath hitting your skin.

"... Huh?"

"Adam."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

★ New keyword unlocked!

• Scold
• Eve
-----------------------
Adam (New!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.

Again.

You found yourself waking up in a somewhat familiar house. And almost immediately, the strong scent of curry hit you as you heard a beautiful hum of the hit song, 'fly me to the moon' by Frank Sinatra coming from the kitchen.

Ah.

It was your old home from your past life.

But, what does that matter? You remember your family never really caring about you.

Yet why.

Why were you running towards the kitchen with tears streaming down your face?

"Mom..!"

You rushed towards the woman who was stirring the curry in the pot with a ladle, who stopped her tasks to look at you before revealing the gentle smile on her face. But you completely went through her.

You realised that her smile wasn't meant for you. But for the little boy in the ground who also ran to her with a big smile on his face; giggling happily as she picked him up.

"My little M/n..Did you have fun with your friends today?"

The woman asked her son with a gentle smile, fixing his hair as he hugged her tightly.

Was that... Little you?

Ah.

You sighed, looking at the sight in front of you.

This must probably be a dream. Since you knew well that your family would never pay attention to you. They only payed attention to your brother.

...

Did they?

You couldn't remember clearly.

But you didn't remember this in your memory either. So it's definitely a pathetic dream your brain cooked up.

"It was fun mom!"

The little you giggled as your mother continued to carry you with a gentle smile on her face, before it got replaced with a frown.

"So. How did your brother do today? Was he able to play properly? Did he make any new friends?"

She asked in concern as the little you quickly stopped smiling as well.

Hah.

Of course. Even in your dreams, your mom still asks about your brother.

"The other kids said he was weird so they didn't want to play with him."

The little you said reluctantly, with a look on your face that explained everything.

Of course, even the child you seemed exhausted from how much your mother worried about your brother.

"I see.. But at least you stayed with him right M/n?"

Your mother asked, clearly worried as child you let out a sigh.

"Mom.. Do I really have to play with him? All of my friends said he's weird and he keeps calling me his eve.."

The little you said, a hint of tiredness in your voice as your mother quickly put you down from her embrace.

Slap!

You widened your eyes at the scene in front of you, narrowing your eyes as you looked at your disappointed mother slap you in the face; with the child you, gritting his teeth.

What..?

This was too detailed to be just a dream.. But there was no way this actually happened to you.

Since you didn't remember it.

"Mom!"

The child finally retorted, tears streaming down his face as he grit his teeth.

"Why do you care so much about him?? He's just the result of father's affair with his mistress! Why are you treating him so kindly!.."

The child yelled at his mother, who narrowed her eyes and slapped him once again.

Letting out a pained groan, she patted you by the head.

"M/n..Your brother has been through a lot okay?.. Please. This isn't the time to feel jealous."

The woman let out a tired sigh as she shook her head.

"No mom. You don't get it!.. He tried to feed me the raw meat of a dog he killed..!"

The child you kept telling, yet was completely ignored by your mother as she ran towards the blonde boy who stood in front of the door with a smile on his face.

He seemed to have heard everything you said about him, but he just stood there with a smile on his face as your mother hugged him.

"Ah my baby, how long have you stood there? You have to go to your church recital didn't you?"

"... I wanted to go with M/n.."

"Ah! But M/n is busy right now. Mom will teach him a lesson and send him to you okay?"

She said with a gentle smile on her face as the boy nodded.

Your mother quickly left with the boy, leaving the child you alone.

You gaped your mouth, retracting your steps as you took a moment to process what you just saw.

Blonde fluffy hair, blue eyes, expensive clothing that screamed he was a young master, lifeless eyes and a creepy smile.

Even if it was a child, you immediately recognized the boy who was being called 'your brother' by your mother.

You paused, widening your eyes as a realization hit you.

All you knew about your past life was that your family neglected you for your brother and you were bullied.

But did you even have any memories of your brother???

Hey.

You must be kidding.

So the dream you just saw.

...There might be a possibility that it was actually your memories.

No way.

This doesn't make sense.

You got why you mother neglected you and all, but.

...

But why was Vasilyev YOUR BROTHER?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

42.4K 1.3K 56
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 *** YN Jang finally thought she would live a...
3K 165 10
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
91.6K 5.3K 21
"I could eat that girl for lunch; she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one..." It's said that those who are loved attract more lov...
23.6K 1.3K 17
A girl, reading her favourite webtoon from her phone, was suddenly struck by lightning while she was asleep. She woke up finding out she was in a dif...