The Forgotten Paladin

נכתב על ידי ARazzleDazzle

Y/N has been trapped inside a cell her entire life, once she escapes she starts her search for for her family... עוד

Prologue: I'm free?
Chapter 1: An unexpected meeting
Chapter 2: an abyss of red
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 4: Understanding
Chapter 5: Visions
Chapter 6: Betrayals
Chapter 7: Liberation and Lost memories
Chapter 8: Prisoners no longer
Chapter 9: Part of the team
Chapter 10: Unveiled secrets
Chapter 11: Corruption, mind and castle
Chapter 12: A second goodbye
Chapter 13: Crossroads
Chapter 14: Secrets unkept
Chapter 15: An old nightmare
Chapter 16: Dark secrets
Chapter 17: The black Paladin
Chapter 18: Flood gates
Chapter 19: A new foe, or friend?
Chapter 20: Quick goodbye
Chapter 21: Grief
Chapter 22: an awakening
Chapter 23: An awakening part 2
Chapter 24: Trapped
Chapter 25: Mistrust
Chapter 26: The lost are found
Chapter 27: Provoking Danger
Chapter 28: The truth resolved
Chapter 29: An intermission
Chapter 30: Space pirates
Chapter 31: The blade of Marmora
Chapter 32: Trials of Marmora
Chapter 33: Ultimate Plan
Chapter 34: Near Escape
Chapter 35: Best laid Plans
Chapter 36: Best laid plans 2
Chapter 37: Black Out
Chapter 38: Lost and Found
Chapter 39: Conflictions
Chapter 40: New foes
Chapter 41: Disorder
Chapter 42: A new encounter
Chapter 43: A glimpse of the past
Chapter 44: A haunted reunion
Chapter 45: Lost ends meet
Chapter 46: Tailing a Comet
Chapter 47: The Legend Begins
Chapter 48: Code of Honor
Chapter 49: Farewells
Chapter 50: Uncovered Truths
Chapter 51: Merging
Chapter 52: Begin the Blitz
Chapter 53: Thunderstorm
Chapter 54: Old Conversations
Chapter 55: A calling
Chapter 56: A tyrants end
Chapter 57: Unsettling Feelings
Chapter 58: Kral Zera
Chapter 60: Razor's Edge
Chapter 61: New findings
Chapter 62: Fearful Vengeance
Chapter 63: Cosmic chase
Chapter 64: A new lion

Chapter 59: Bloodlines

33 2 0
נכתב על ידי ARazzleDazzle

Back at the Blade of Marmora base, a new mission has come to light, after the end of the Kral Zera, Lotor was officially the new Emperor of the Galra. 

KOLIVAN: "This base was, until recently, run by the Galra commander named Ranveig, who was developing a superweapon of some sort." A picture of Ranveig and his base appeared on the screen, "We're not sure of the weapon's specs,  but we do know that it is incredibly powerful."

KEITH: "How did we learn all this?" 

KOLIVAN: "We have a spy in Ranveig's camp who's managed to aquire high- level security clearance.  Since Ranveig's departure, it's possible she assumed control of the base, but we can't be sure." 

Y/N: "Why not?"

KOLIVAN: "We're not the only ones who know of the weapon. Two Galra factions, led by commanders Trugg and Ladnok, are at war over the territory. Since their fighting began, all communication has been cut off."

Y/N: "So we need to infiltrate the base?"

KOLIVAN: "Precisely, we need to extract our spy and destroy Ranveig's weapon. Keith, Y/N, this is of the utmost importance. If either faction aquires this weapon, it could tip the balance of power in their favour. So you cannot allow your feelings to cloud your judgment." 

KEITH: "We wouldn't-"

KOLIVAN: "You have in the past. Remember, the mission is the only thing that matters. Emotions are a luxury we cannot afford. This is the operative you'll be contacting." A picture of a female, dark, purple hair and piercing yellow eyes appears on the screen, she looks familiar. 

Y/N: "What's her name?" 

KOLIVAN: "Her name is Krolia." 

Keith and I approach the fire fight in a Galra fighter, sneaking swiftly past the beams of quintessence firing from galra cruisers. 

KEITH: "looks like things have escalated between Ladnok and Trugg." 

Y/N: "Best to try to blend in with the debris. Don't want to attract any fire."

KEITH: "Here goes nothing." He flies through the battle field, weaving in and out of cruisers and shots firing through space.  Explosions erupt from all sides, shaking through the air. We barely get out of the way of a cruiser exploding to pieces nearby, we finally make it out the other side, heading towards the planet hiding in the distance. Suddenly, a piece of debris cuts off one of the wings, sending us spiralling towards the planet, alarms blaring as we descend rapidly. He pulls the thrusters up, desperately trying to keep us upward, he manages to get the other thruster online, keeping us barely floating instead of hurling towards our demise. We skid just above the surface of the planet, dust billowing off it, we hit the surface, causing us to flip and turn, everything goes dark. We quickly get out of the ship, running out to see explosions hitting the surface around the base. 

We get into the base, running swiftly through the dark halls, alarms sounding as sentries make their way around. Ducking behind a wall, we peer out to see the person we're looking for, Krolia, accompanied by 4 Galra sentries, guns ready. She pauses, looking behind, we quickly get behind the wall, she continues walking. Following them, using the dark corners of the base to hide, Keith draws his blade, holding it against the neck of Krolia, who foresaw this and held her gun facing him. 

Y/N: "Wait, that's the person we're here for!" I grab his arm, moving his blade away. 

KEITH: "Krolia." She looks at his blade, then lowers her gun, surprised to see us. 

KROLIA: "You're late. We don't have much time." We make our way into a control room, Krolia typing quickly on the screen. "Why did Kolivan risk sending you here now?"

KEITH: "Because he's heard about Ranveig's super weapon." 

Y/N: "We can't let it fall into the wrong hands, whatever it is." 

KROLIA: "I'm guessing Ranveig's dead since Commander Trugg is attacking my base."

KEITH: "Trugg is on the verge of crushing your forces. We have to destroy the super weapon now. What is the weapon exactly?"

KROLIA: "Warlord Ranveig intercepted an undocumented shipment of quintessence travelling through his territory. He took it for his own and began experimenting with it. It's more powerful than any quintessence we've received from the empire, and it has some very unexpected side effects." An explosion shakes the base, I grab onto the wall to stay upright. 

COMPUTER: "First level breached! Activating second level of defense!" Krolia acts hastily, bringing up a feed of the galra cruiser quickly approaching. 

KROLIA: "Trugg's fleet has touched down. We're running out of time! Come on!" The door opens and we run after Krolia. We descend downwards in an elevator, the entire base shaking with us. 

KROLIA: "Get to that console!" We run into the room, Keith heading for a console, I stand ready at the door, my blade gleaming in the darkness.

KEITH: "What now?"

KROLIA: "We need to simultaneously enter this code." The door explodes inwards, sending me backwards, I regain my footing, readying to fight. Galra sentries enter the room, Keith and I run for them, slashing them, one grabs Keith, throwing him onto the floor. Krolia fires at them, sending them falling to the floor. She grabs Keith's blade from one of the sentries chest and uses it to send two lifeless onto the ground. Someone grabs me from behind, pulling my white hair up as they point a gun to my chest. Suddenly, more weapons whirr as sentries surround us. 

TRUGG: "Surrender or die." Krolia sighs, deactivating Keith's blade in her hand, Keith stares in shock as Trugg holds his hands behind him. 

KROLIA: "We can make a deal." Keith tries to fight, but his attempts are in vain. 

KEITH: "What are you doing?"

KROLIA: "I left you once. I'll never leave you again." She diverts her attention to Trugg, "Give us a ship and I'll give you the codes to the weapon." 

TRUGG: "Why should I trust you?" 

KROLIA: "You don't have a choice. I'm the only one who knows the access code. If you try to break in, the room will self destruct. Once we're airborne, I'll give you the code." 

We make it to one of the Galra ships, Krolia hurriedly getting it ready for departure. 

KEITH: "I still can't believe you'd give them the weapon just to save me. You compromised the mission."

KROLIA: "Keith, shut up and trust me." She presses a button, entering a wave length with Trugg, "Commander Trugg, we are prepared for lift off. Are you at the weapon's console?" 

TRUGG: "Affirmative." 

KROLIA: "The code is Beta- 5-2-7-4- Omega-5-4-5." 

TRUGG: "Confirmed." 

KROLIA: "Get us out of here, now!" I activate the boosters, sending us up into the atmosphere. 

Y/N: "They're locking onto us! Hold on!" I push us forwards, as fast as it can go. The ion cannosn activate on the base, firing past us. I weave through them, avoiding every blast. I dodge the debris flying rapidly through space, explosions booming in the distance. I barely dodge a blast, the burning energy seething through my skin. 

KEITH: "This is why you shouldn't have made that trade for me. We could die and you just handed that weapon over to Trugg." 

KROLIA: "No, Keith. I handed them over to it." I get us out of the fire zone, empty space stretching out in front. I walk into the back. 

Y/N: "We're far enough away. They stopped firing at us." I stop, looking at Krolia, the realization dawning on me. "Wait... I know you...." 

KROLIA: "What?"

Y/N: "I've seen you before..."

KROLIA: "I think I would remember if I'd seen you before." 

Y/N: "I remember now, in a vision. That's where I've seen you. Hang on... holy-" I gasp, remembering what I saw... that's, that's Keith's mother, I saw them in a shack on Earth. 

KEITH: "What is it?" 

Y/N: "I'll be in the front if you need me..." I quickly get back into the seat, staring out at the vastness of space ahead. 

KROLIA: "I should give this back to you." She hands Keith back his blade. 

KEITH: "How were you able to use it?" 

KROLIA: "Because it used to be mine... before I gave it to your father." His eyes widen. 

KEITH: "you're my-..." 

Just a little note from me, in between the end of that episode and the start of Season 6: episode 2, Lotor and Allura went to Oriante, that magical alchemy place and Allura gained knowledge but Lotor didn't, they also helped those galra dudes and put the shield back together, Allura saved Lance and all that adorable stuff, I think that's about it, so back to the story! 

We continue to drift through space, I stare out at the beautiful stars and suns and moons of planets, my mind wandering to unkown places. 

KEITH: "You're my mom? How? How did you get to Earth? How-- how did you meet my dad? How-- how are you so sure?"

KROLIA: "I'm sure. This isn't how I hoped to meet you again,  and this isn't how I wanted to tell you, but it's the truth. We can talk about this later." 

KEITH: "What? You drop a bomb like this and tell me you'll explain later?"

KROLIA: "We've got more important things to deal with right now." Keith closes his eyes, clenching his jaw, a flurry of emotions residing inside him. 

KEITH: "Fine."

KROLIA: "We're going after the enriched quintessence that created Ranveig's super weapon." 

KEITH: "What? Kolivan and I have been searching for that quintessence for a long time."

KROLIA: "I was with Ranveig when an unmarked cargo ship passed his region." I walk back to their conversation, intrigued by this weapon, something about it all sounding far too familiar to me. "When we checked it out, there was no crew aboard. The ship had been nearly torn to pieces, but inside, a single vat of quintessence remained." This sounds just like the base I found, everything torn to pieces and decimated. "It was unlike any other quintessence we'd seen."

KEITH: "Were there navigation records aboard?" 

KROLIA: "No, but I analysed the ship personally. The radiation signature indicated it had passed through the quantum abyss." 

KEITH: "Quantum abyss? What's that?"
KROLIA: "It's a part of the galaxy where dense neutron stars orbit even larger dark stars. In the quantum abyss planets and other celestial bodies are being pulled and torn in different directions. It's a chaotic, ever changing environment. And the presence of such massive object has unusual effects on gravitational waves and space time itself." 

KEITH: "And that's where we're heading?"

KROLIA: "Yes." My head travels to my encounter with that monster, the memory brings back the searing pain of it's gash, my scar burning with the thought. I place my hand on it, remembering it's blood thirsty eyes.

KEITH: "You okay?" He places his hand on my shoulder as I clench my eyes shut. In the darkness of my closed eyes, I can see that monster's face, I can feel the panic that overrode my mind. 

Y/N: "That super weapon, what does it look like?" 

KROLIA: "It's limbs are stretched, claws as big as it's head, and eyes that pierce through the dark. It's not something one can meet and come out alive from." I sit down on a box in the corner, the thought of that thing now being loose, making me feel dizzy. 

KEITH: "What's wrong?" 

Y/N: "Do you remember that time I was sent to an abandoned Galra base and came back with a huge gash on my neck?" Keith nods, a worried expression on his face as he bends down to my eye level. "Well, that super weapon, I fought it there, I barely escaped."

KROLIA: "You mean you fought that monster and survived?" Her face is as shocked as I feel. 

Y/N: "Yes, the base was torn to pieces, only a few boxes remained untouched." 

KEITH: "We need to avoid that thing at all costs, now that it's loose, everyone is in danger." 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm excited for the next few chapters, Season 6 is probably my favourite season. Have an amazing day!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

104K 2.2K 28
Y/N L/N has been on the team of Voltron for a while now. Y/N is a very stubborn girl. Never can admit her feelings. She takes nothing from nobody,tha...
5.5K 185 17
DISCONTINUED He was cloaked in red with a background of purple, while she wore green with technology to guide her.... Keith Kogane, paladin of the Re...
8.6K 250 17
(DO NOT OWN ART OR VOLTRON) A girl with dark brown skin and long curly black with white tips. Eyes so silver that it can reflect from the moons of th...
22.5K 430 36
Y/n; a human girl who's been held captive by the Galra for two years, acting as their personal play toy. You were in this situation, at least, until...