Rashell

Oleh GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 70

18 1 0
Oleh GeniRock

"Up here is a Casino project. If we have wine, hotel and a casino aside the cars we manufacture, we can at least raise alot of stocks and money for other plans."

" So are we starting all these projects you've presented so far in the next five years?" Miss Victoria asks

" Exactly."

" Isn't that too much especially within five years? Can it be done at a faster rate? This is business..if you rush you take the cost but if you take time, you share the cost."

Mr.Hart says

For some seconds, the board members murmur.

" Attention please. Mr.Hart, take the Clark family for instance, a billionaire who is now a multi trillionaire. It took him ten years to build up and with in that ten years, he was able to set up projects upon projects. Buying and selling stocks to own shares and now he's where he is. And you know why?? It's because he had a plan, projects and made it work with in a short time."

Lawrence Maclin interrupts,

" If we take time, our enemies will continue to rise. The billionaire James Waddle ranking fourth is now opening huge businesses and as at now the difference between his business and ours is just ten percent."

Lawrence Maclin explains to them why it's important to start the businesses. The meeting continues for another three hours. The board members agree to all the projects and everything Tyron presented  and congratulated him for a good work done. From there, he flies back to Singapore to eat dinner with Yolandy Clark.

" Are you enjoying the Hainanese chicken rice?" Yolandy asks

" Oh yhh...it's good."

" I'm glad you like it."
" You have something on your lips."

Tyron takes the table napkin and wipes it off for Yolandy.

" Thank you."

After dinner, Tyron drives to Yolandy's house where her dad informs him they have a future business project to talk about.

USA

It's the month her parents are suppose to return but they changed plans. Rashell hangs out with her friends. Kane and Jason still search for Miss Brie and Cibael Maclin.

Dylan who has been hacking to find Tyron updates Rashell. And he tells her he still hasn't gotten anything yet.

Tyron is doing great out there especially business and Rashell is coping so well in his absence. She is trying her very best to be a good and single mum for her child. Anytime she listens to the song Dusk till dawn by Zayn Malik she cries.

Three months later

Rashell is in her third month of pregnancy and now there's a small bump . It's gradually growing and will definitely be obvious soon and she won't be able to hide it. Standing infront of her mirror, she rubs her hand on her belly and smiles.

Doctor Katherine leads the way to the prenatal care unit. As the nurse smears jelly on her belly, she smiles. She watches her baby on  the monitor.

"The baby is fine. Keep doing what you've been up to."

The nurse wipes the jelly on her belly and Rashell thanks her doctor and heads home. She spends her night sleeping like a baby.

She has a test the next day but wakes up an hour before the paper. She rushes to the bathroom to shower and dresses up quickly.

She arrives at school ten minutes pass the time the paper starts. She runs to class. Mr.Kerr is a time person. Out there, some students are done with class and are chatting and walking around. On her way, one girl mistakenly hit Rashell's belly.

"Ouch!!"

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Are you okay??"

" Yh yh it's alright."

She says and hurries to class. The teacher tells her she's late and so he won't allow her to take part in the test.

She waits outside as they write the test. When the test was over, the teacher came out and handed the questions to Rashell.

" You can try solving them but I ain't gonna mark. Be on time for the next test Miss Olivares."

She faints a smile and walks away. On her way to meet her chauffeur, there were a group of students in a serious argument that they ended up throwing fists at eachother.

Rashell had to get to her chauffeur and that was the only way to get to him. She tries to walk through the angry crowd but unfortunately someone hits and pushes her making her fall so hard on her belly to the ground.

" Ouchh!! Aaaaa!!!"

The security men rush to the scene and the students disperse leaving Rashell on the ground. They help her up and Uncle Juan rushes to check if she's alright.

He finds Rashell in pain and helps her to the car.
He drives her home and she rests. The sharp pain in her abdomen continues for the next two days.

On her third day feeling much better, she dresses up in a pine green cotton blend maxi dress and with her bag, she walks out of her room. Uncle Juan is out there running errands so she asks the other chauffeur to drive her to  the hospital.

She walks out of the car. On her way to the elevator, she feels the sharp pain again but keeps walking to the elevator.

As she walks, blood drops from her dress to the floor. In the elevator, the sharp pain continues.

She gets to the tenth floor and on her way to Doctor Katherine's office, the pain intensifies making it unbearable for her to walk. She rests her hand on the wall and the other hand on her abdomen and bows her head in pain.

A nurse stops to check on her.

" Miss are you alright?"
" No. My abdomen hurts..."
" Oh no you're bleeding."

The nurse runs over to the telephone to make a phone call and three other nurses come  rushing with a bed. Rashell is put on the bed and sent to the VIP ward. In there, Doctor Katherine checks on her.

" Doctor Katherine what's wrong?"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

" I'm in pain."
" Yhh.. that's why I'm taking good care of you."

The tissues had already come out and Rashell is still confused. So drained, she falls asleep. She wakes up an hour later feeling okay.

" Doctor Katherine...you're still here.."
" You're awake. "

She positions the pillow behind her back as she leans on it.

" Why was I bleeding and all of those things coming out?? What's going on is my baby fine?"

" Calm down. Everything is fine."
" Thank goodness. Can I go home then?"

" Not yet. But there's something you need to know."
" And what's that?"

" What happened to you was a miscarriage. The baby is gone."

" You mean ...I need to rest more? Is that it?"

" No Rashell. I'm sorry but your baby is gone. It's dead."

" You're joking right?!! Nooo noo no no my son can't die!!!!!"

Tears flow down her cheeks.

" Rashell calm down. I know it hurts but you need to be calm."

" Don't you dare touch me Katherine!!! Noo!! This can't be true!! I did all that you asked me to!! You told me my baby was healthy and fine!!!! My son can't die! Not yet!!!!!"

She cries aloud and refuses to be comforted. Rashell yells at Doctor Katherine and the nurses that rushed in, she asked them to get out.

" Get out!!! Get out!! Can't you hear!! Lea ...ve..!!" She breaks down in tears.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
57.5K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...
43.4K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...