Ben Wang Zai Ci / The Legend...

By rini_hartono

Description Of the ancient gods, only one remained in the world. This god lived alone for thousands of years... More

Chapter 01 Wedge
Chapter 01 Mortal World
Chapter 02 Xingyun's Courtyard
Chapter 3 Living Ordinary
Chapter 4 Idle Chicken
Chapter 5 Sanlang
Chapter 6 Beaten
Chapter 7 Meat
Chapter 8 The Crown Prince
Chapter 9 Prince Rui
Chapter 10 Vicious Formation
Chapter 11 Prince Rui Mansion
Chapter 12 Xiao He
Chapter 13 Stubborn Xiao He
Chapter 14 Completely Stupid Girl
Chapter 15 How Disappointing.
Chapter 16 Life Savior Kiss
Chapter 17 Out of Detention
Chapter 18 Ancient God Xing Zhi (Xing Zhi Jun)
Chapter 19 Sorry, I'm Late
Chapter 20 The Invincible King Bicang
Chapter 21 Dealing with Feeling is Hard
Chapter 22 Moonlight in Demon World
Chapter 23 Water Hatred
Chapter 24 The Xutian Abyss
Chapter 25 Stay to Recuperate
Chapter 26 Furong Jun's Sudden Visit
Chapter 27 Shush Na (Xi Xi) The Parrot
Chapter 29 All About Mo Fang
Chapter 30 With or Without Desires
Chapter 31 In Memoriam, Xing Yun
Chapter 32 Immortal Technique
Chapter 33 Wooden Stick
Chapter 34 Green Phyton Demon
Chapter 35 Coincidence?
Chapter 36 Fusheng Gate
Chapter 37 Water Stopping Technique
Chapter 38 Injured
Chapter 39 Purification Technique
Chapter 40 I Can Only Protect You if I'm in Front
Chapter 41 Youlan, The Goddess of Luotian
Chapter 42 Look At the Stars
Chapter 43 Childish
Chapter 44 Heavenly Realm
Chapter 45 Can't Bear The Lost
Chapter 46 Marrow Cleansing Hall
Chapter 47 I Can't Control It
Chapter 48 Heartless
Chapter 49 Lingxiao Palace
Chapter 50 Swallowed?
Chapter 51 This Time I Will Go
Chapter 52 The Traitor Is...
Chapter 53 Mo Fang's Duality
Chapter 54 The Shocking News
Chapter 55 Being Captured
Chapter 56 The Fisherman
Chapter 57 Blind
Chapter 58 Getting Back Her Senses
Chapter 59 Dirty Thing, Don't Look
Chapter 60 Don't You Already Know that I Know
Chapter 61 Madam Jin
Chapter 62 Blue Sea Pearl
Chapter 63 Time for Treatment
Chapter 64 I'm Going to Force You
Chapter 65 Being Unreasonable

Chapter 28 Furong Jun and Mo Fang

14 0 2
By rini_hartono

"How long does The Divine Lord want to stay in the Demon Realm?" Shen Li asked on the way back to the house while carrying Xi xi, "There is a rough time, Shen Li can also arrange it."

Xing Zhi thought about it for a long time: "Well...that's…. Furong Jun and I will return to the heaven together."

Hearing this name, Shen Li felt a headache and whispered: "You can leave tomorrow." Before she finished speaking, a figure hurried out and shouted loudly: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty! That ‘whisker’ Rong Jun is in trouble again!"

The matter was unknown, and Shen Li was very angry: "If something happens to him, what does it have to do with me! I don't care!"

"No way, Your Majesty! The tavern in the east of the city is where Prime Minister Zhao's family belongs. Furong Jun got drunk over a drinking contest with a drunkard there. He didn't pay for and even treated her frivolously. He is full of fairy spirit, and everyone knows about his relationship with Her Lordship, someone came to the door just now and asked Her Lordship to come and pick him up, and that person left."

Shen Li gritted her teeth as she listened. This thing would just embarrass himself in the heaven, but now he came to the demon world and dragged her into the muddy water, tearing her face off at the same time!

Damn it!

Shen Li threw the cage in her hand into Rouya's arms: "Take it, wait until I go and tear up that scourge!"

Rouya's face turned pale with fright: "Your Majesty, you can't do this!" The man in white clothes with wide sleeves stopped in front of Rouya, Xingzhi turned his head and smiled at Rouya: "Don't worry, I can hold your master back."

Rouya has been growing up in the demon world since she was a child. She has never seen a man with such a beautiful smile. She was stunned at that time. When the two of them walked away, she realized what she was doing. She shouted "Prince" several times, but the result was... No one paid attention to her, and Rouya said in a low voice: "I forgot to mention that General Mo Fang was sitting in the mansion just now. He has already followed that person to deal with it..."

Shen Li didn't hear Rouya's latest words. Naturally, she didn't expect to see Mo Fang on the spot as she left with anger.

At the right time, Mo Fang pulled the drunken Furong Jun up from the table with a cold face. However, the wine girl in the tavern had a fierce temper and was not afraid of Mo Fang's light armour and the long knife on his waist, said loudly: "Although I am in the escort business, I am still a woman after all. I am not being pretentious; this guest officer has indeed gone too far! What kind of things are happening in broad daylight!"

Furong Jun raised his hand as if responding to the situation and shouted: "Little lady, have another drink, um, your skin will be like gel..."

Shen Li clenched her fists, her face turned black and blue, but before she could say anything, another scolding voice burst out: "That's enough!" Mo Fang held Furong Jun's lapels, his black eyes were as cold as ice, "Your reputation has nothing to do with me, but I won't let you harm my Lord's reputation.

These words hit Shen Li's ears. She was startled and her clenched fists loosened slightly. After being stunned, a feeling of powerlessness suddenly arose in her heart... She had obviously done that to him.

Just when everyone was frightened by Mo Fang's words, Furong Jun suddenly raised his head as if desperate, looked at Mo Fang, smiled, and held Mo Fang's neck with one arm very frivolously: "Well, the little boy here is also very handsome. His eyes are like stars, and he is full of energy." After commenting, he pouted and kissed Mo Fang on the mouth with a ‘pop’ sound.

That soft sound was like a wave, passing through everyone's hearts, and after the silence, it set off a stormy sea.

There was a panicked gasp all around.

Even Shen Li couldn't help but open her mouth in shock at this time, and turned her head stiffly to look at Xing Zhi behind her: "Fu... Furong Jun is indeed not only capable of ruining girls. He has never let go of men either!" Shen Li pointed at Furong Jun and said, "You have such beautiful mountains and rivers in heaven, what kind of monster have you raised?"

Xing Zhi was also quite amazed by what he saw. He touched his chin and looked at Furong Jun for a long time before nodding and saying, "Her Lordship has asked me, but Xing Zhi doesn't know what to respond."

As one of the people involved, Mo Fang, after being stunned for a long time, slashed the back of Furong Jun's neck with his hand knife. Furong Jun rolled his eyes and fainted. Mo Fang licked his lips very calmly and looked around: "If anyone tells this matter, I will cut off their tongue and feed it to livestock." However, before he finished speaking, Mo Fang eyes suddenly catches Shen Li and Xing Zhi who were standing outside the store.

His body froze slightly.

Shen Li wanted to turn her head and act as if she hadn't seen anything to save Mo Fang's face, but their eyes had already met. She could only look solemn and walked forward calmly, pretending not to see anything and looking serious. She said: "I have caused you trouble, I will just take him back."

Mo Fang lowered his head: "This is what Mo Fang should do. Just come here, Your Majesty..." No matter how calm Mo Fang seemed, there were still waves in his heart. After saying this, he didn't know how to answer it. After going down, he only turned his head, picked up Furong Jun, passed by Shen Li, and left quickly.

After his figure disappeared, people in the tavern slowly began to whisper. Shen Li frowned and glanced around: "Silence." Her dress and aura made everyone quiet down, "What happens here must not be leaked." She has a high reputation in the demon world, and the demons also treat her very highly. It was respect. Now that they heard King Bicang speak, everyone fell silent. Shen Li walked towards the wine lady slowly: "If you have any grievances, come and tell me."

"No..." The wine lady was speechless, "It's gone..."

"Don't be afraid." Shen Li found a stool and sat down. "One thing is the same. The drunkard just made trouble for you. You should list everything in detail. I will help you get this grievance back." She couldn't kill him, but when he insulted the people of the demon clan and went wild in the city and reported it to the Heavenly Palace, someone would kill him.

After leaving the tavern, Shen Li folded the letter written by the tavern owner, Shen Li handed it to Xing Zhi Jun and said, "Furong Jun is so pampered that he will probably go back soon. I don't want to report this to Demon Lord either, lest... Hurt to innocent people." This innocent person is naturally referring to Mo Fang. The Emperor of Heaven is far away in the Heavenly Palace. All she needs to do is let him know about the bastard things his grandson has done. And the Demon Lord is here. If she inquires carefully, she may not be able to hide it, "So, I can only bother Xing Zhi Jun to bring the letter."

Xing Zhi held the letter in his hand and was silent for a while: "Even if I bring this letter up, the Emperor of Heaven will not take back his orders and cancel the engagement. Why don't you let him go? After all, he is the person you are destined to marry."

"Cancel the engagement?" Shen Li smiled, "Divine Lord is overthinking it. Ever since she was brought back from the human world by the Demon Lord, Shen Li has never thought of escaping from this marriage." She turned around to prevent Xing Zhi from seeing her. With an expression on her face, she said as he walked forward, "I just want to make Furong Jun unhappy."

She didn't want to marry Furong Jun, and she didn't like Furong Jun, so she never thought about how good she would make Furong Jun become, nor how good her life would be after marrying him. She just wanted to live a more casual life while she could still act recklessly.

"Moreover." Shen Li paused, her voice was solemn, but she still didn't turn around, "...the Emperor of Heaven will not cancel the engagement not because he can't but..." She turned her head and looked at Xing Zhi. One glance, "God, why don't you let me go."

Xing Zhi lowered his eyes and remained silent.

When she went to bed that night, Shen Li felt hot all over her body. She remembered that she just swallowed the bead, perhaps she would be a little uncomfortable on the first night. She asked Rouya to bring four bottles of water in one night, but she was still thirsty after drinking it. After waking up the next day, although the feeling of dry mouth and tongue was relieved a lot, her head began to hurt.

Rouya asked her worriedly: "Is Her Lordship sick?"

"Have you ever seen me sick?" Shen Li blocked Rouya's worries with one sentence. After helping her get dressed and wash up, Shen Li just opened the door and saw Furong Jun pacing back and forth in the yard, Shen Li frowned immediately.

Furong Jun was frightened and subconsciously stood back, but after hesitating for a while, he still said bravely: "Do you...do you know, Her Lordship, who the young man who helped me back yesterday was?"

Shen Li thought of the ‘pop’ sound that struck her heart yesterday, twitched the corner of her mouth and said, "What are you doing?"

"Ah...he left something with me yesterday. I will deliver it to him."

Shen Li lowered her eyes and saw that he was holding a sapphire pendant in his hand. Shen Li knew that this was the pendant that Mo Fang had hung on his waist all year round. Why did the pendant on his waist... fall into Furong Jun's hands? They yesterday...

Shen Li felt that her head hurt a little more than before. Just as she was rubbing her forehead and trying to think of a reply, a girl beside her said quickly, "This belongs to General Mo Fang. He lives across Santiao Street. But the generals seem to have morning exercises, so he may be in the suburban camp now..."

"Shut up!"

When Shen Li shout, Rouya was so frightened that she looked at her blankly, a little aggrieved and worried and said, "Rouya...are you pointing the wrong way?"

Shen Li held her forehead, but Furong Jun was extremely happy. He murmured the name Mo Fang back and forth twice, and then winked at Rouya: "Little girl, you still have smart days. Let’s go.”

"Stop!" Shen Li stopped him, but didn't know how to warn him. In terms of force, Mo Fang side would never suffer a loss, but... After holding it for a long time, Shen Li simply stretched out her hand and said, "Military camp is an important place where outsiders are not allowed to enter. Give me the jade pendant and I will help you return it."

Furong Jun rolled his eyes and suddenly pointed at Shen Li's back and shouted loudly. Rouya turned her head to look in panic. Shen Li was also slightly distracted, but there was nothing behind her. When she turned around, she could not see Furong Jun's figure anymore. Shen Li stood there with a livid face, clenching her fists, and felt a wave of humiliation in her heart that she had been tricked by... such a method.

Rouya murmured: "This Furong Jun is really like a child. Can he take care of Her Lordship in the future?"

Does she still expect him to take care of her? Shen Li gritted her teeth: "If there is a man like this, I will crush him to death."

Shen Li originally planned to go to the military camp to bring Furong Jun back, but her headache got worse. She didn't want to go anywhere. She only hoped that Mo Fang could protect himself, then rest in the room before go to practice. But for some reason, Shen Li couldn't go anywhere. After practiced for a long time, just jumping around in the training ground without saying a word, Shen Li lost interest and simply lay down on the couch and closed her eyes to rest.

After resting until noon, she suddenly felt someone coming next to her. She subconsciously thought it was Rouya. She opened her mouth and said, "Give me some water."

After a while, the teacup was handed to her mouth. Shen Li was too lazy to move. She opened her mouth and drank some water. She pursed her lips and suddenly felt something was wrong. She opened her eyes and saw Xing Zhi turning sideways to put the teacup on the table. Go up, turn around, their eyes met, Xing Zhi asked softly: "Want more?"

Shen Li didn't know why. Looking at his slightly backlit face, she seemed to be bewitched and nodded again: "Yes."

Xing Zhi fed her another cup. Instead of handing it to her, he put the cup to her lips and quietly fed her a drink. Shen Li was stunned, with all kinds of emotions welling up in her heart. Finally, she took the cup and held it in her hand: "I'd better do it myself without bothering His Excellency."

"Are you feeling unwell?"

Shen Li shook her head: "It doesn't matter. Maybe I didn't feel it because I had been running around a few days ago. I found myself tired after I rested. I was a little sleepy." She looked out the window and found that it was already noon. She hurriedly said, "If you want to eat, I'll let the meat get ready."

"No need." Xingzhi shook his head, "It's okay if I don't eat."

"Oh." Shen Li nodded. The angle of the sunlight today was so tricky that she almost forgot that there was no need to eat because his actions were so important.

He is different from that mortal who is good at cooking.

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 11.3K 27
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
76.9K 7.3K 64
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 110K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...