You and Me| Patrick Mahomes

Por jellyyayri

In which Travis Kelce's younger sister falls in love with his best friend and teammate. Cover By: Annamcdonal... Mais

DISCLAIMER
You and Me
Ryan Kalce Mahomes
NEW CAST MEMBERS
Chapter One: First Meeting
Chapter Two: Live A little
Chapter Three: The Big Win
Chapter Four: In My Head
Chapter Five: Moonlight Kiss
Chapter Six: Official?!
Chapter Seven: Old Memories
Chapter Eight: Damage Goods
Chapter Nine: Ryan Almost Tells All
Chapter Ten: Oh My
Chapter Eleven 1.0: Flashbacks and Explanations
Chapter Twelve: CEO Ryan
ChapterThirteen: Big Changes
Chapter Fourteen: Love to Hate Me
Chapter Fifteen: Is He The One
Chapter Sixteen: Blush Dreams
Chapter Seventeen: You're Fired
Chapter Eighteen: Meeting The Family
Chapter Nineteen Ex's and Oh's
Chapter Twenty: Don't Worry Darling
Pick out Ryan and Patrick's Kids Names
Help Me Come With A Podcast Name
Who Do You Want To See Ava Date

Chapter Eleven 2.0: You What?!

152 4 9
Por jellyyayri

I was sitting in my office when I heard a commotion outside........

I walked out of my office to see my brother Jason and Wyatt.

I stood outside my door watching as he handed everybody coffee and donuts.  Wyatt was in her stroller looking around the office. Once her eyes landed on me she started smiling and trying to get out of her stroller.

I smiled at her making my way over to her.

"Riri!"She said once I got to her. That was she called me and I loved it.

"Hi, my sweet girl!" I said as I took her out of her stroller.

"Hey, Rye," Jason said looking at me.

"Hi, Jason!"I said keeping my eyes on Wyatt.

"I gotta say I love all your coworkers, especially Harvey and Donna. Although I did not meet Luke. Where is he? I want to meet my almost brother-in-law." Jason said putting down leftover coffee and donuts on the table.

"Yes, I love them too. Luke went out somewhere and I don't care."I said making silly faces at Wyatt.

"They seem cool and one day I want to meet him." He said walking over Wyatt and me. He tried to take her but she started screaming causing us to laugh as Jason spoke. "She loves her Riri," Jason said laughing.

"Of course she does and why do you want to meet Luek?" I said tickling her tummy.

"Because I want to. Just so you know I will be trying to visit you more often," Jason said looking at me with a serious face.

"I know and I will try to Havertown more," I said looking at him.

"You better!" He said pointing his finger at me.

"Ok, my little munchkin it's time to go. Riri has to get back to work. I will see you soon."I said kissing her on the lips. She had a frown on her face but she knew. She nodded her head as I put her back in her stroller. I waved at them as they walked out of the office.

***********

It was later in the day and Yeri and Hanna were at my house. Hanna was going on about what she wanted to do for her party.

"So what is the theme of this party?"Yeri said eating some popcorn.

"I was thinking costume party?"Hanna said looking at her.

"Ooh, I like it!"She said with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Right?! I was thinking about texting Travis asking him if he wants to invite the rest of the team." Hanna said looking at us.

"Yes! Wait why do you have Travis's number?! Are you fucking him?!" Yeri asked her.

"First of all, I have his number because I am best friends with his sister and second he is not my type," Hanna said to Yeri rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, sure," Yeri said not believing her.

"Look even if he was my type I wouldn't date him because he is dating Haley even if she begin a complete bitch to him right now," Hanna said causing me to agree.

"Yeah, I have noticed that?! What is her problem."Yeri said throwing more popcorn into her mouth.

"I don't know what their relationship is anymore. At this point, Travis deserves better." I said walking back to my coach as Haley walked into the house. Hanna, Yeri, and I all stopped talking. We all just stood there in silence as walked up the stairs.

"Ok wride!"Yeri whispered once she was gone.

"I know right?!"Hanna whispered back.

"You know the day we left for the airport she came in and she looked all crazy so I asked her if she was ok and she told me to leave her alone. I think she is mad at me." I whispered.

"What why?!"Yeri whispered yelled.

"Well maybe because I lied like a lot," I said walking closer to her.

"About the whole depression and bipolar thing?"Hanna asked me raising her eyebrows.

"That and well Luke and I have a past. A long." I said looking at them.

"Spill!"Yeri said with a shocked expression.

"Ok so back in high school I did not want people to know I was related to Jason and Travis because back in middle school people alone wanted to be friends because I was their sister. When high school started I begged my parents to let me change my last name up until my senior year when some leaked a picture of Jason, Travis, and I. I met Luke in high school and we started dating for seven years, we almost got married and I was pregnant but I lost the baby. I told them a few days ago." I said looking at them.

"Wow."They both said not knowing what to say.

"Look the way I see it you were scared to talk about your past. Ryan, you told me you spent your whole life trying to prove you were more than Jason and Travis' Kelce's baby sister so much so you distanced yourself from them and now the world knows who you are. An amazing badass lawyer! I get why you took so long to say anything." Yeri said walking up to me and putting her hands on my shoulders.

"She is right you know. I have not known you for a long time but have been a fan of yours. I knew when I wanted to be a lawyer I wanted to be just as successful as you are. So I don't think it's about you. She is just beginning a bitch."Hanna said walking up to us. I smiled before hugging them.

"I am so lucky to have two in my life," I said pulling away.

"Us too."They said smiling at me.

"You know what? I am going to talk to this girl." I said walking up the stairs.

"Wait why?"Hanna said following after me.

"Because this girl is living in MY HOUSE and she has the nerve to be rude to me? We shall see." I said with so much sass. At this point, I was beyond mad. I let Haley into my home and this is how she treats me. More important Travis is in love with her but she is treating him like trash.

I marched up to her room and banged the door open.

" Excuse me?! Have you ever heard of a thing called knocking?!"She asked looking at me annoyed.

"Sweetheart it's my house! I am the one who pays the rent! Let's not forget that!" I said to her as she walked over to me.

"Whatever!" She said trying to walk past me but I grabbed her hand.

"Oh no you don't! We are not leaving this room until you tell me what the hell is going on?!" I said locking the door.

" I don't have to tell you shit!" She yelled at me.

"Oh yes, you do! You have been acting weird ever since that game in Denver! You suddenly left us leaving us confused. You stopped talking to us! Haley my brother is worried sick about you! Please just talk to me!" I said to her with pleading eyes.

" I cheated! I cheated on Travis!" She said looking at me.

"You're joking ?!" I laughed looking at her.

"No, I am not!"She said looking at me.

"You fucking bitch!" I said slapping her.

Patrick's P.O.V.

Travis and I walked into Ryan's house to find a worried Yeir and Hanna.

"What's up with you guys? You look like you are worried about something?" I asked them.

"It is Ryan?! Is she ok?!" Travis asked them worried that something might have happened to Ryan.

"No she is fine it's just that she is comforting Haley right now," Hanna said looking at us.

"What do you mean," I asked her confused.

"We were talking about how she was acting and Ryan thought that it be because of things she kept from you guys. Ryan said that she didn't like how she was treating you when she walked in. Now she is upstairs talking to her." Yeri said looking at Travis.

I was about to say something when I heard Ryan's voice. "You fucking Bitch!" We all looked at each other before running upstairs.

"How could you do that? I just don't understand?! I gave you advice about giving him a shot and you told me you were afraid of getting your heart broken but then now you go on cheat on him and you are the one who breaks his heart?! How does it even work Haley?!" We all heard Ryan say as we looked at Travis who was mad.

"It just happened OK. It's not like Travis and I were official. We just fooling around with each other." Haley shouted back at Ryan.

"Oh my gosh! You so fucking stupid! Do you not remember the conversation that we had before Yeri's wedding?"

"Yeah and?!"

" I am so fucking done with your shit. Pack your bags and get the fuck out of my house!" Ryan yelled as she opened the door to see us all standing there.

She looked at us with wide eyes before speaking. " How long have you been standing here?!"

"Long enough," Travis said rushing past Ryan and closing the door behind him.

" I think we should go downstairs," Hanna said to us. We all nodded our heads making our way back downstairs.

Ryan's P.O.V.

We were all sitting in the living room waiting. We could hear yelling. I felt so bad for Travis. He loved Haley but she didn't love him back.

Just then we heard the door slam and footsteps walking down the stairs. We all looked up to see Haley walking downstairs with her suitcase. She walked past us without saying a word to us.

With that, I ran upstairs and walked into the room she was staying in. I needed to talk to Travis.

Once I got to the room I saw him sitting in the bed with his head in his hands.

"Trav," I said slowly bending down next to him.

" I just can't believe it. I know what we were doing was for fun but I liked her for real and she didn't feel the same way about me." He said softly.

"I know. She is not worth it. I know that one day you will find someone who loves you and cares for you more than she ever did. Someone who will give you the most epic romance ever and make you the most happiest you've ever been ." I said sitting on the bed next to him hugging him.

"How do you know?" He asked me once we pulled away.

"I just know," I said smiling softly at him.

" Wait now that Haley is gone who is going to make sure that you are taking your medication." He asked looking at me concerned.

"I can ask Hanna?" I said looking at him.

"OK good." He said smiling at me.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked him looking at him.

"Yeah, I will be okay. Just going to need some time." He said as we got up. We hugged one last time before walking downstairs.

"So I guess you guys are going g to need to find a new cheer coach now," Yeri said once we walked downstairs.

"Yeah, we do," Patrick said walking over to the kitchen.

"Wanna get started on the cooking?" Travis asked as we looked at him.

"You guys sit and relax. I got the cooking." I said smiling at them as I walked over to where Patrick was standing.

"You can go and relax with Yeri, Hanna, and Travis if you want," I said looking at him.

"No, I will be your personal assistant." He said kissing me.

"Ok then why don't get started cutting the onion and peppers," I said as he nodded his head and began cutting. After dinner, we all watched a movie and fell asleep

*********

It's been a couple of days since Haley left and everything has been good. Hanna moved in with me. Patrick and I were making our way to Hanna's party. Since it was a custome party Patrick was dressed as the Mad Hatter and I was dressed as Alice.

"OMG LOOK AT YOU GUYS," Hanna said running over to us.

"Hey."We both said hugging her.

"I love the costume." She said pulling away.

"l love your costume," I said looking at her.

"Why thank you. I am the mummy for the 2014 movie with Tom Crius." She showing it off.

*****

Patrick and I were dancing when he suddenly spun me around and pulled me back into his arms. This time our bodies were touching, I swear Patrick could probably feel my heart beating at this point, it was pounding in my chest.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute, but this look was different. Not only was it full of compassion and warmth, but it was also full of lust, desire, and hunger.

Patrick started to lean in slowly, I knew he wanted to kiss me. I was honestly afraid that if we kissed now I wouldn't be able to control myself any longer.

Patrick's attempt to kiss me was ruined by the end of the song. The DJ suddenly spoke into the microphone again.

"OK I am going to take a quick break and I will be back!"

Patrick and I walked off the dance floor together, but he was stopped by some of the players on the team.

I didn't know why or what they were talking about, all I knew was I needed another drink. I went over to the bar where Hanna, Travis, Yeri, and Mike were hanging out.

"I need a drink, and lots of them," I said sounding overwhelmed. Hanna laughed at my request and nodded.

"Can I get a double shot of the Voka Soda!?" Hanna shouted. The bartender mixed the drink and slid it over to Hanna as she grabbed it. "Alright, the price for this drink is for you to tell me what's going on," Hanna smirked, I sighed at her demand.

I didn't wanna talk about this out in the open, but I needed that drink to calm me down.

"Fine." I agreed. Hanna handed me the drink and I immediately took a huge sip. Yeri looked around me in a confused manner.

"Where's Patrick? You guys have been pretty much inseparable the entire night." Yeri asked with a smile.

"He's over there with the guys," Travis said as he pointed to the crowd of Chiefs players who were talking to Patrick. I nodded and took another sip of my drink.

"Seriously Ryan, what the hell is going on with you?" Yeri asked me noticing something was bothering me.

"When Patrick and I were dancing, we were you know... close, and I could just feel like sexual tension in the air.. he almost kissed me and I just can't handle it anymore. So here I am suppressing my urge to jump on my boyfriend's dick with alcohol." I stated frankly. Hanna, Yeri, and Travis immediately burst out into laughter at my comment. Shit, I forgot my brother was here too.

I already finished my drink and was onto another. At this point I was tipsy, and I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

"You just need to get some. I can talk to my boy and tell him he needs to get his freak on tonight if you want." Travis said while laughing slightly, I scrunched up my face at Travis.

"I didn't think that would be a comment I would ever hear you say," I said looking at him like was crazy.

"Listen Ry, you just need to finish your drink. We'll all go dance and let loose together. Let's just have a good time tonight." Yeri said with a smile, Hanna nodded in agreement.

"Save the thoughts of your boyfriend's dick for later," Hanna said to me with a wink. "And Travis never say anything like that again," Hanna says looking at Travis.

"Only if you dance with me."He asked her smirking.

"Soon. I am drinking right now."She said taking a sip of her drink.

I nodded and smiled at Hanna, the only problem with what they were saying was they didn't know how hard that was for me.

I've never been this crazy about someone in my entire life, and to see him look at me the way he did earlier just flipped a switch inside of me. The alcohol just made my urges even worse, but thankfully it did make it easier to get sidetracked.

Hanna and Yeri dragged me onto the dance floor and we danced in our mini group to so many good songs. When the song we were dancing to ended, we decided to take a break and head back to our usual hang-out spot where Travis and Patrick were both standing sipping on a beer.

"Get it together Ryan," I whispered to myself before approaching my super hot boyfriend.

"That was so fun, Ry you were killin' it out there," Hanna said right in front of Patrick. I could tell she was saying this in front of him on purpose. "Did you see her out there?" Hanna asked Patrick with a mischievous grin, he chuckled slightly and nodded.

"I sure did," Patrick said while smiling down at me. His perfectly curly hair and his beautiful brown eyes made me weak in the knees. I smiled back at Patrick before I spoke again.

"I think I need another drink," I said trying my hardest not to stumble to the bar. The bartender made me another drink and slid it across the table to me, I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said sweetly, but before I could take a sip Hanna spoke.

"Wait! We should have a chugging contest."Hanna smirked at me, and my eyes widened slightly.

"OMG YES. I will get the shots "Yeri said walking before waving at Patrick.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I whispered to Hanna quietly, she shook her head at me.

"Come on, I'm doing you a favor.. drunk sex is a whole lot better than sober sex anyway. I can see the way you are looking at Patrick" Hanna whispered back at me playfully, I rolled my eyes at her logic before I spoke.

"Fine." I huffed in response.

"Babe, are you sure that's such a good id-" Patrick started to ask me, but Hanna and I had already started chugging our drinks. "Okay.." Patrick said before laughing slightly and shrugging at us.

"Ooo looks like Ryan beat ya Hanna," Mike exclaimed as she watched our little contest go down.

I brushed my chest and flexed when I won against Hanna, mocking what Patrick does when he scores a touchdown on the football field.

Hanna and Yeri started laughing at me. I turned towards Patrick who was also laughing, he could tell I was trying to mock him.

"Good job babe.. but next time leave the flexing to me." Patrick joked laughing slightly. I pursed my lips and crossed my arms as I walked towards Patrick slowly.

"How about next time you make me," I said playfully with a straight face. As a proud smile appeared on his face before he spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen my baby sister Ryan Brooke Kelce Sass master."Travis laughed. Patrick nodded his head in agreement at Travis' comment and chuckled at me. I laughed along with Travis and Patrick before I spoke.

"Thank you very much," I said sounding like Elvis.

Yeri came running towards me suddenly from the DJ's booth, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ry, I just requested our song," Yeri said full of excitement.

Right now I didn't even remember what our song was. I smiled at her and nodded happily.

"You did?" I asked her, she nodded excitedly. Patrick and Travis looked at us sideways.

"What's your song?" Patrick asked us curiously.

I was hoping Yeri could take the reins on this one because I honestly had no idea. Yeri smiled at the boys and shrugged.

"You'll see," Yeri said mysteriously, Hanna smiled at us and nodded.

"I know exactly what it is," Hana said happily. Yeri took mine and Hanna's hands and spoke

"I'm stealing your girlfriend, Patrick, hope you don't mind," Yeri said to Patrick before pulling me and Hanna onto the dance floor.

There were only a few people left on the dance floor at this point, so I wouldn't embarrass myself too much.

Just then BLACKPINK'S Bombayah started blasting through the speakers. I should have known Yeri picked Bombayah we always play when we dance party at my house.

The three of us immediately started dancing when it started playing.

"Been a bad girl, I know I am And I'm so hot, I need a fan I don't want a boy, I need a man!" We all sang along as we danced to the beat of the song.

My favorite part of the song was coming up, and I was getting ready to sing along with it.

"BOOMBAYAHYAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH YAH YAH YAH YAH BOOM BOOM BA BOOM BOOM BA oppa!"I sang along with the lyrics happily. Hanna and Yeri cheered and clapped when I finished.

We continued dancing and having a good time for the rest of the song, when it was over we laughed and hugged each other.

"Wow Ry, that was so much fun." Hanna laughed as we stumbled back to where Patrick and Travis awaited our arrival.

"Wow, that was something else." Patrick laughed as he watched us all stumble back to him and Travis.

Right before I made it back over to Patrick, I tripped over something and fell directly into Patrick's arms. Thank god he was quick enough to catch me, or else that could have been extremely embarrassing.

"Princess I had no idea you could dance like that?!" Travis said looking at me.

"Neither did I!" I said looking at him causing everyone to laugh.

"I need another drink," I said laughing with everyone.

"Oh no you don't." Patrick laughed as he helped me get steady on my feet again. Mike laughed at me before he spoke.

"Pat, I think me and Yeri are going home," Mike said to Patrick as he put a hand on his shoulder before leaning in closer and doing th same with Travis. "She's fucking wasted," Mike whispered to Patrick and Travis while chuckling slightly adding to his previous statement. Patrick nodded at him and spoke.

"Alright man, be safe. Let me know when you guys get home." Patrick said while smiling at Mike. He nodded and looked at me and then back at Patrick.

"I will man, you too.. and good luck." Mike laughed while looking at me. Patrick laughed slightly at Mike's comment and nodded.

"Thanks," Patrick answered with a smile. I knew they were talking about me, I just rolled my eyes.

Mike was overreacting, I was completely fine. My thoughts were interrupted by Yeri giving me a tight hug.

"Bye Ry Ry! Mike  is forcing me to go home."Yeri said into my ear as she squeezed me, I smiled and spoke.

"I know, I heard him say that," I said sadly. Yeri pulled away from our hug and looked into my eyes.

"I will, I promise," I said to Yeri. Patrick came up to me and put a hand around my waist just as Hanna and Travis walked up to us.

"Going home?"Travis looking between Patrick and me.

"Yes, we are. How about you guys?" He asked looking at them.

"We are just going to stay a little bit more," Travis said as he and Patrick hugged.

"I will cash at Travis's house for the night. Have fun with Patrick."Hanna whispered smirking at me. I just smiled at her nodding my head.

"You ready?" Patrick asked me with a smile. I nodded at him before I spoke.

"Ready if you are," I said with a smile. Patrick put an arm around me to give me extra stability.

"Alright, let's go," Patrick said with a smile before guiding me towards the exit, one step at a time with his arm still around me.

"Babe, when we get back to place can you help take my contacts out? My eyes are burning." I asked Patrick as he sat me down on the seat of his car. He smiled at me before answering my question.

" I will try my best," Patrick informed me before shutting my door and getting in on the driver's side.

As he put the car in drive I couldn't help but stare at him. His eyes were a honey brown color, his hair was wildly curly, but yet so clean cut, his smile was so warm and gorgeous, and his body was so muscular and fit.

No matter how hard I tried to look away, my eyes just stayed glued on my handsome boyfriend, wearing a tux. Patrick turned towards me and spoke which snapped me back to reality.

"Alright, we're here," Patrick said as he parked his car and looked at me with a smile on his face.

Wow, I really must be drunk... I just zoned out for the entire car ride. I smiled back at him and opened his car door and tried getting out on my own, but I immediately stumbled.

Patrick instantly came to my side to help me. Patrick held me steady on my feet with one arm "Let me help." Patrick offered with a smile, I nodded while laughing at myself.

As soon as I gave him the okay to help me, he lifted me into his arms.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I laughed as Patrick started walking with me in his arms, he chuckled at me and responded.

"What does it look like?" Patrick asked while carrying me up my driveway.

He carried me up the door. I fidgeted through my clutch and found my keys.

tried unlocking the door to my apartment while still in Patrick's arms. It wasn't easy to do while drunk I must say, but I finally got it.

When I finally unlocked the door Patrick immediately went inside my apartment, slamming the door shut behind us with his foot.

When Patrick put me down we were both smiling and laughing at what just happened.

Once our laughing subsided, we looked into each other's eyes longingly. It was similar to the look we shared on the dance floor. I cleared my throat to ease the tension.

"I had fun tonight," I said looking down at my feet and back up at Patrick.

"Yeah, me too," Patrick said sweetly

I was too drunk for the awkward sexual tension in the room right now. I nodded and smiled at Patrick before I spoke.

"I need to get these shoes off, they're killing me," I said while laughing slightly and stumbling towards my couch to sit down so I wouldn't fall.

"So, how long have you been living in Kansas City?" Patrick asked me while I struggled to unbuckle my heel. "Here, let me." Patrick offered with a smile. I sat back on the couch, as he unbuckled my shoe with ease.

"Since 2017," I said and continued answering his question. "I moved here after graduated high school," I answered Patrick as he took off both of my shoes and set them on the floor next to me.

"How come we crossed paths until now?" Patrick asked me curiously as he sat back on the couch next to me.

"Because I overworked myself and I also really didn't follow football," I said with a smile, Patrick nodded and looked over at me.

"I see. I am glad I meet you now." Patrick said with a smile.

Patrick looked so good sitting on my couch, his pants were tight around his muscular thighs. The dress shirt he was wearing fit him the same way around his upper arms, his muscles were defined through the tight shirt. I smiled at his comment and looked him in the eyes.

"Yeah me too. Now tell me about you." I said looking at him.

We were dating now, so I guess there was no time like the present to learn more about him.. even if I was drunk.

"I'm from Texas. I was born in Tyler, but I lived and went to school in a small town called Whitehouse." Patrick informed me, I smiled and nodded at his answer.

"I have always wanted to explore Texas more. I went there once to visit Luke while he was in college but I never really explored it" I said looking at him.

"Really?! One day I will take you." Patrick said as he looked down at his fancy watch that sat on his wrist. "Holy shit, I didn't realize how late it was," Patrick said full of surprise, I furrowed my brow and spoke.

"Why, what time is it?" I asked as I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the side table.

I pressed the home button, and it read 3 am. Wow, I guess it was late, time does fly when you're having fun.

"Why don't you just stay here tonight?" I offered Patrick looking over at him, I quickly realized that sounded very suggestive.

Even though I wanted Patrick in that way, it wasn't the sole purpose for me wanting him to stay over tonight. I decided to add to my statement so I didn't sound so desperate.

"It's late, and I'm sure there's a bunch of drunk drivers out. It's a Friday night, I would feel better if I knew you were safe and stayed here with me." I said sweetly.

Patrick smiled at me, sat up, leaned towards me, and kissed me on the lips. He put a hand on my cheek gently and put his other hand on my waist.

The kiss was short, sweet, and passionate. Patrick pulled away from our kiss and then nodded slowly while still smiling.

"I'll stay babe," Patrick said softly, I nodded and smiled in response before I spoke.

"Ok," I answered while smiling and looking Patrick in his beautiful eyes.

That kiss just relit the flame of desire and lust I had burning inside of me for Patrick earlier. Tonight was gonna be fun, that much was for sure.

*******

Patrick and I spent the last few minutes just sitting on my couch talking about what our lives were like growing up.

I learned that Patrick was also a super-talented baseball player, but he chose to pursue his football career professionally. Patrick had a far greater passion for football than he did for baseball, that was the ultimate reason he chose to make a career out of football instead.

"Were you into any sports growing up?" Patrick asked me genuinely curious about what I was interested in.

His curiosity was sweet, but I was getting uncontrollably antsy at this point. My desire for him was stronger than it had ever been before. Staring at him dressed in that tight suit that hugged his body in all the right areas just made it even worse for me. I smiled at Patrick's question before answering it.

"Um yeah I did volleyball, softball , and track and field," I said answering his question. I smiled widely thinking back to my volleyball days before I spoke again. "Me and Ava were the main hitters of our volleyball team.  Every school in our surrounding area nicknamed us the spike sisters. That was the only time Ava was nice to me." I said before laughing slightly. Patrick chuckled at my comment before speaking.

"Are you kidding me?"Patrick asked me sounding kinda surprised, I nodded and spoke.

"Yeah. When we played volleyball we were the dou you never wanted to mess with. I don't know why she was nice to me when were playing but then be rude to me when we weren't playing."  I said looking at him.

"Wow."He said not knowing what to say.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah, I have two younger siblings. A brother and a sister." Patrick said with a smile. I nodded and smiled at his statement happily. Part of me felt super excited to meet his family in the future, but another part of me felt like throwing up just thinking about it.

"Well, they're lucky they have someone like you as their role model," I said with a smile before continuing. "You're incredibly successful, and an even better person. Anyone should consider themselves lucky to even be around you." I said sweetly while looking Patrick in the eyes.

Patrick looked at me blankly for a minute, I don't think he was expecting me to say all that. After a couple of seconds of looking me in the eyes, Patrick smiled and reached his hand over to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You're amazing Ryan, you know that right?" Patrick asked me softly as he rested his hand on my cheek.

I could feel the area he was touching on my face start to heat up, along with the rest of my body. I knew this was my chance to make a move, thanks to the countless drinks I currently had in my system, I had just enough confidence to do so. I grabbed Patrick's tie and pulled it gently, forcing him closer to my face before I spoke.

"If you say so but you look amazingly hot." I whispered to Patrick with a smile as I let go of his tie making it fall back onto his chest over his button-down blouse.

Patrick smirked playfully as he put a hand on my thigh, slowly tracing his finger up the inside of my thigh. Patrick and I looked at each other full of hunger.

Patrick was leaning in slowly to kiss me, but I just couldn't take the anticipation anymore. My drunk self and my emotions took over, I grabbed Patrick's face gently with both of my hands and started kissing him with pure desire and passion.

My sudden actions surprised Patrick slightly, but he immediately adjusted and started kissing me right back with the same amount of intensity. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths for a few minutes.

Patrick was honestly the best kisser, his kisses were sweet and passionate but also were rough and intoxicating. Kissing Patrick was amazing, but I wanted more.

I threw my leg over Patrick while we were still kissing so I was now straddling him as he sat on my couch. I have to say this dress was cute, but a pain in the ass to try to do anything in.

We continued kissing, but this time Patrick's hands started wandering up and down my torso until he reached the zipper on the back of my dress.

"Here let me help you," I said pulling away. I grabbed onto my zipper and pulled it down.

"Now your turn." I immediately started loosening Patrick's tie and pulled it off and tossed it behind me. I smiled at Patrick and started unbuttoning his blouse exposing his toned torso. He was easily the best-looking guy I had ever been with. When his chest was fully exposed, I started kissing and licking on his neck.

While I was doing that, Patrick slipped his hands underneath my dress pulling it up slightly and started grabbing my ass as I continued kissing down his chest and onto his abs.

I took my time kissing and teasing him right down to the area above his belt buckle. When I noticed him start to get hard beneath his dress pants I was satisfied with my efforts.

I sat up and smirked at him playfully, but before I could say or do anything Patrick immediately started kissing my neck, all while groping my breasts and ass as he did so.

His touch was gentle with an underlying roughness that was insanely pleasurable. Feeling his touch against me, and finally feeling just how much he wanted me made me let out a soft moan.

Patrick smirked and wrapped his arms around me as he stood up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me upstairs to my bedroom with ease.

Patrick laid me on the bed gently and crawled over me. He looked into my eyes for a minute while smiling at me.

"What?"I asked while laughing slightly, wondering why he was suddenly staring at me during our heated moment. Patrick smiled even wider exposing his teeth these teeth before he spoke.

"You're just so beautiful. I'm so lucky I get to call you mine." Patrick said sweetly in his raspy voice. His comment made me blush slightly. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled up at him.

"Me too. I am lucky I get to call you mine too." I said looking at him. At this point Patrick was shirtless, and his hair was a mess and he looked so sexy.

Patrick smiled down at me before his strong arms caged me in like he was a lion and I was his prey. The kiss we shared was almost aggressive as I ran my fingers through his hair, the hair twisting around my fingers as I pulled.

I arched my back as his lips moved from mine and onto my neck, where he performed a series of licks, bites, and sucks all causing me to gasp, moan and beg for more.

Unclipping my strapless bra with a jerk of his fingers, he tossed it to the side, before palming my exposed breasts with his warm hands. My breath was coming out in short, fast pants as I pushed myself into him, loving his sensual touch.

I was so distracted by his hands, that I hadn't even noticed his lips moved down my chest. His warm, wet mouth enclosed around my right breast and I let out a whimper as teeth grazed my sensitive skin. He sucked hard, almost so hard that it was painful. A hot, fiery sensation flared through me, causing my body to yarn for more.

His tongue expertly slithered down my stomach, causing me to suck in. My eyes rolled back into my head as his tongue went lower and lower.

I cried out in pleasure as Patrick continued. My fingers gripped my bed sheets, my toes curling. I threw my head back, unable to control the soft cries leaving my mouth.

I had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed, in my life. I was out of control, my emotions running wild as he claimed me.

"Take me, "I panted, my chest heaving as he began to move his mount back up my body. Leaving a soft, wet trail of delicate kisses up my skin."Take me, I'm yours."

A growl-like sound emerged from somewhere deep in his throat as he shoved his lips back onto mine. I wrapped my legs tighter around his body, addicted to the feeling of his skin against mine.

I began to moan his name over and over again as his mouth went everywhere, exploring my body. When he moved back to eye level with me, I reached out, touching him. He let out a hiss as I began to rub, his muscle teasingly.

"Fuck," he groaned."You're killing me."

Kissing his lips, his chin, across his jaw, and down his neck, all while unbuttoning his shirt. I slid it off his shoulders, hearing the soft material fall to the ground.

He got to his knees and unbuttoned his jeans, before quickly removing them. I latched my fingers around him and began to move my hand. A loud, crazed moan left him as buried his face between my breasts. I could feel his hot breath fanning my skin.

"Stop," he whispered.

"What?" I asked, my voice deeper than it had ever been before. "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to... Stop Ryan."

With my heart drumming in my ears and my breathing elevated, I slowly stopped.

"Patrick..."

"Don't speak," he growled. "Anything you do is turning me on. Just sit still."

And then it finally clicked.

Grinning maliciously, I grabbed him again and moved my hand much faster.

"Fuuuuck," He groaned, dragging out the words as I felt it spill over my hand. Bloody hell Ryan"

I smirked, loving how much control I had over him. He got to his feet and padded to the bathroom, muttering something incoherent under his breath.

I took a moment to recollect myself as I heard water running. He came back, tossing some tissues at me. I wiped up and leaned to place them on my bedside table, he grabbed my legs, pulling me down the mattress.

A small scream left my lips in surprise.

"You're going to get punished for that," He murmured tauntingly, parting my legs.

Gasping, I stared at him, loving that dirty smirk that lip up his face.

"Say you're sorry."

"I'm not, "I smirked back, knowing that I was only urging him on.

A devilish grin spread across his face slid his briefs down his legs. I sucked in a breath as I stared at him. The light was only dim but I could still make out the outline of his perfectly sculptured body.

Despite the smirk, the gleam in his eyes, the swollen lips... I could see the longing in his eyes. The tenderness. The adoration. I could feel it when he kissed me. I could see it when he looked at me.

At that moment, I remembered why I was in love with this Man.

Oh how much I loved him. How I  loved his touches and kisses. Now I have it feel like a dream, a dream I never wanted to wake up from.

He caressed my thighs, his gentle, yet firm hands bringing me back from thought. He stepped back and I heard a packet rip. He looked up at me as if giving me one last out.

I nodded at him, telling him I was sure. He lowered himself onto me again, before he entered. I let out a yelp of a mixture of pain and pleasure. It had been a year since I had slept with anyone-it was almost like my first time with him.

"Okay?" He whispered as he began to move.

There was a pain but the feels of him against me overruled me.

"Yes, "I whispered as he continued to slide in and out, making me gasp over and over again.

I clung to him, my nails digging into his back as he began to move harder, faster, and bolder. I bit his shoulder to stop my cries as he buried himself in me. My hand slipped on his back due to the sweat but I loved the feel of it.

The smell of him was intoxicating. It surrounded me. Covered me.

I was truly and undoubtedly his.

I began to move my hips to meet him and he groaned loudly. I felt something inside my stomach stir and build as he went, the faster I felt myself slipping what very little control I was holding onto.

His lips latched onto mine and I could taste the salty sweat as our tongues brushed. My nails dug into his skin as I felt a scream build on my lips. He bit my shoulder roughly as he cried out, both of us releasing at the same time.

"Fuck," he groaned breathlessly, collapsing on top of me.

"Fuck, "I agreed, hardly able to catch my breath.

"Wow, that was.." Patrick started to say but he was at a loss for words, so I finished his sentence for him.

"Amazing?" I asked while looking at him with a smile, Patrick shook his head and smiled back at me. We were both a hot sweaty mess right now.

"Nah, it was way better than that," Patrick said while chuckling a little, I laughed with him as I laid my head back on his chest.

I was finally happy and it was all thanks to Patrick. He made me feel loved and safe. After Luke, I thought  I would never be connected so intimately with someone again. I knew that my feelings for Patrick had developed much further than any of the feelings I had for Luke. Maybe Ava was right.  In this moment cared deeply for Patrick, and I knew that wasn't ever gonna change.

A\N: So what do you think?! Can you believe what Haley did? Just so you all know just because right now Haley, Dean, and Kaia are gone from the picture does not mean they are gone for good... They will be making a comeback soon. Also, what did you think about how Ava treated Ryan when they were playing volleyball?  Don't be a ghost reader! Let me know what you all think in the comments.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

98.8K 1.4K 28
The story of A profesional athlete, two time Super Bowl champ, maybe the best tight end to play the sport, who sat down and made her a bracelet of 10...
11.2K 422 22
Jason & Travis Kelce have a younger adopted sister. Meet Actress/Model/IG Influencer Dearra Kelce Highest Rankings #1 Chiefs 27/02/24 #1 Runningbac...
54.8K 955 30
She's a small town girl entering a big world. She's career driven. Proving that the only way for her is up. He's a Championship winning Quarterback j...
45.6K 985 39
"𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒" >> ᴘᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴋᴍᴀʜᴏᴍᴇs 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵. 𝖺 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 and a little bit of miscommunication...