Tales of a Wild Heart

Bởi Rarabear561

"Violet? Whose that? She's not in this class, is she Maya?" a brunette questioned to her best friend, Maya "U... Xem Thêm

Introducing Ms. Violet Summers
Chapter One: Violet Meets Cowboy
Chapter Two: Violet Meets Communication
Chapter Three: Violet Meets Jealousy
Chapter Four: Violet Meets Art Exihibt
Chapter Five: Violet Meets Beauty Standards
Chapter Six: Violet Meets Bake Sale
Chapter Seven: Violet Meets Bully
Chapter Eight: Violet Meets School Election
Chapter Nine: Violet Meets the Holidays
Chapter Ten: Violet Meets Game Night
Chapter Eleven: Violet Meets Maya's Birthday
Chapter Twelve: Violet Meets Birthday Surprise
Chapter Thirteen: Violet Meets Chaperon
Chapter Fourteen: Violet Meets Operation: Angela
Chapter Fifteen: Violet Meets The One That Got Away
Chapter Sixteen: Goodbye California, Hello School
Chapter Seventeen: Violet Meets Relationship Standards
Chapter Eighteen: Violet Meets Zay Babineaux
Chapter Nineteen: Violet Meets Time Capsule
Chapter Twenty: Violet Meets College Party
New Cast Alert 🚨
Chapter Twenty One: Violet Meets Rules
Chapter Twenty Two: Violet Meets Fatherly Advice
Social Media
Chapter Twenty Four: Violet Meets Semi-Formal
Chapter Twenty Five: Violet Meets Autism
Chapter Twenty Six: Violet Meets Head Bitch In Charge
Chapter Twenty Seven: Violet Meets Bull Riding
Chapter Twenty Eight: Violet Meets Triangle
Chapter Twenty Nine: Violet Meets New Years Kiss
Chapter Thirty: Violet meets S.T.E.M

Chapter Twenty Three: Violet Meets Yearbook

805 43 12
Bởi Rarabear561

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Violet watched with Lucas as Riley and Farkle were handing out yearbooks "Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other" Riley said as she handed Darby a book. She raised a brow "Do people really care about labels" she asked as Maya told Lucas "You wanna know what I think about you" as Lucas shook his head "No, I do not" he told her honestly. Violet seemed to zone the two out as she thought about what her classmates could possibly say about her, "Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered. Guess what? You took another nice picture, you freak" Farkle told Lucas as he handed him a yearbook. "Thanks Farkle, how will you be remembered" Lucas asked him and Maya looked at Farkle "Did they do it to you again?" she asked as Lucas looked through the book. ""Most likely to be Farkle", Farkle" Lucas said as Farkle sighed "I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did" he said in disappointment and Violet frowned "What does that even mean?" she asked. Farkle shrugged "How should I know? They turned being me into a category" he said as Lucas finds Riley "Hey, Riley won "Most likely to smile herself to death""he said and Riley looked happy.

"Aw, well who wouldn't want to go that way? I mean when the time comes, why you gotta be a gloomy Gus?" Riley said as Violet just stared at her "They are making fun of you, twinkle toes" she told her as Farkle agreed "They are right, they're making fun of you and they're making fun of me". Violet smiled slightly at Farkle using her other pronoun before she focused "Aren't you guys the editors" she asked in confusion before she looked at Lucas "What did you get, cowboy" she asked with a smirk. "I got "Most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens"" Lucas told her and she laughed "And how do you feel about that?" before she looked for herself curious. "Well actually, I'm okay with that- Oh!" Lucas said as he understood why he was given it and Violet gave a look of fake shock "No way" she teased. "And what did you get" Maya scoffed at her and Violet shrugged "I don't really care about labels. Labels are very much superficial and are not what makes a person" she said before Lucas found her on a couple of pages "Violet got "Most likely to be head cheerleader", "Best person to be around", and it seems she also got "Most likely to get away with murder"".

Violet smirked "I could definitely get away with murder" she said as she cracked her knuckles and Lucas agreed "You really could and that's scary" he said as Riley looked at the group "I'm not all sunshine and rainbows. I have a dark side" she told them. "Oh yeah? Let me see your dark said face" Violet teased as she knew Riley didn't have one and Riley made her face and she only looked like a kicked puppy as she tried her best not to smile. "We're not going to make this a huge deal right?" Lucas questioned Farkle and Riley and the first shrugged "Yeah, who cares" he said as he didn't mind as Riley made a face "It's only what everyone thinks of us". "What's more important to you? What you think of yourself or what others think of you" Lucas asked and Riley answered "What I think of myself" and Farkle agreed with her before she back tracked. "And what I think of myself is that it really bothers me what other people think of me" she said and Lucas looked at her "Yeah. Well, forget about that, it's not like you can just turn around and be someone new" he claimed and Farkle proved him wrong immediately as he ripped off his clothes revealing that was very opposite of him as he pulled on a beanie.

Violet's eyes widened at the new look and she found herself attracted to the new Farkle "Farkle?" Riley questioned as he denied the name "Nope, Farkle is gone. You will never see him again" he told her and walked into classroom. She soon followed with Lucas trailing behind her confused at her dazed look. Cory started class as soon as the bell rang "Okay what have we got here" he said, pointing to Farkle from his place in front of his desk, "I'm Donnie Barnes" Farkle announced. Violet watched exchange of Farkle explaining his new persona as he teased Lucas about being the new pretty boy in town and she found it very funny. She decided that she wanted to see if she still had an affect on him as she licked her lips and looked at her prey "Hey Donnie" she said flirtatiously with a smirk. Farkle cheeks were quick to turn red as he turned towards Violet who looked at him with interest, Lucas didn't like what he was seeing as he looked at Cory, "Are you going to do something? Because this is where you do something right? Are you going to do something? Is there a lesson? You got a lesson? Is there a lesson?" Lucas asked frantically as he was standing in front of Cory who smiled "Iceland" he said. "Iceland! You all fixed? No? I don't think he's all fixed. If that was Riley, you know you'd fix her" Lucas said before he got told to sit down, he smirked on the way to his seat "Oh you know I'm right".

Violet laughed at that as Cory looked at Farkle "Iceland and Greenland. What do you think about  them, Mr. Barnes?" he asked as Farkle crossed his arms "When I look like this, I don't have to think, right Lucas?" Lucas looked at him in disbelief "Dude I won the scholar athlete award" he told Farkle as he said "Ooh, nerd alert" causing Violet to laugh even more as Cory explained the origin of Iceland and Greenland. Violet understood the meaning of the lesson as Lucas tried to figure it out "So you're saying the perception of a thing doesn't make it so?" and Cory nodded "I'm saying people are always going to say stuff. How you react to what they say is what makes you the person you are". Violet soon zoned out for the rest of the conversation before she was pulled back in immediately once she heard her name "Hey, Violet, Lucas, congratulations on winning favorite couple" Yindra, a girl in their class said as she showed them the picture and it was of Violet rubbing Lucas' cheek after she slapped him. "I feel different" Riley said as she obviously wasn't okay with what she just heard, "How is that possible?" Lucas questioned as he didn't mind the nomination but he didn't see why people would think that. "Mm that's a hard pass. I don't see how people could see us as a couple" Violet said as she yawned in disinterest to the topic. Lucas looked to her for a reaction and saw that she didn't seem interested in what others thought as Riley debated "But we're so alike" and Darby was quick to rebuttal "And they are so different" she said in awe over them. "But we're like summer rain" Riley said as if stating the obvious, "And they're like fire" Sarah gushed as she looked over at them and Violet could only gag as she could see their point but she didn't like being labeled by other people. "Daddy do you remember when you told me not to react?" Riley asked her father who nodded his head "Yes" and she quickly responded "I'm gonna react" as she placed her hair in front of her face upset with the whole ordeal.

The next day, Violet sat in her chair as she turned her attention to Farkle as she had time to flirt since Lucas didn't arrive yet, she got up and sat on his desk taking him by surprise. She batted her eyes slightly as she gently tilted his chin towards her "Hi Donnie" she flirted and his face turned red immediately "H-hi spitfire" he stuttered out as he looked at her. "Not so cocky now are we? Hmm I wonder why" Violet said as she trailed her nail down the side of his neck smirking as the goosebumps appeared and she stopped her finger at his collarbone that was peaking out of his shirt. "I- Violet what's gotten into you" he questioned her as his face was burning hot at the attention he was getting from her, "Oh nothing just wanted to test something and it worked. I still have an effect on you even while you're Donnie Barnes, your tolerance is higher though because normally you'd be passed out" she told as she removed her finger and went to her seat. She moved just in time as Lucas came into the classroom with his eyes covered "Please be back to normal. Please be back to normal" he said as he removed his hand to see Farkle still as Donnie Barnes, he almost questioned his flustered face but was caught off guard by a goth Riley. "What the-?" he questioned as Riley looked up at him "Life is what we do between nothings" she said to him in a monotone voice and Lucas just looked confused "Is this a New York thing? What is this" he questioned as he wasn't sure of her character change. "Maya?" he questioned as he looked to where she sat and saw it empty, he didn't have to wait for long as Maya appeared at the door dressed as Riley "Lollipops and circuses, and things that rhymes with that" she said with a smile.

Violet couldn't believe her eyes from the Morticia Addams wannabe and now a knock off Riley, "No! This is your solution, Maya?" Lucas said in disbelief as Maya moved to him "Hi" she said in a shy voice like Riley normally would. Lucas looked at her confused "Hey" he responded unfazed and Maya responded back "Hi" causing him to go to his seat "Unbelievable" he sighed. Soon enough, Cory came in just like Lucas with his eyes covered "Please be back to normal. Please be back k to normal" he said as Farkle greeted him once his hand was removed "What's up, hambone" and Maya spoke up "Don't worry daddy, I'm gonna fix everybody right up". Cory looked over to Maya and shrieked "Ah!" at the sight of her being dressed like his daughter and Lucas got up "You know what it's Lucas time. You're the best Farkle we got and everyone knows it" he told Farkle before moving on to Riley "And you are a complete ray of sunshine. And you are not" he said to her and Maya. Violet decided to help him out as she stood up "Cowboy is right. You guys shouldn't change because of what people say or think about you" she said as Farkle said "Didn't you change your hair and clothes because of what Riley and Maya said about you" and that stopped Violet in her tracks.

Her eyes snapped towards Farkle, who flinched under her gaze "I may have altered my appearance but I did it to uplift myself and prove them wrong. You both are trying to change what everyone loves about you. I'm not too sure why Maya is Riley, but there should be a Maya in this world because there is no Riley Matthews without Maya Hart. Farkle you are one of the smartest people I know, so what you got your own category" she ranted as Cory leaned in "If you end this with Iceland or Greenland, I'll give you both an 'A' on this report right now because you're the only two people I recognize". Violet's eyes sparkled at the opportunity of a passing grade "You wanna know what happens to you when you listen to those who don't have your best interest at heart? You die mentally and emotionally because you're changing by force, you'll die just like the Vikings who got told to go to Greenland" she told them causing Riley to sit up straight "What? Really?" she asked as she looked at her dad.

"Yes really. They came to an inhospitable, inhabitable, ice ball named Greenland because someone said it was pretty and the first thing they did was die. The jerks. So please remember you shouldn't pay attention to what everyone says. Because if you listen to everybody else, you just might up crashing your little ship into rocks" Cory said to the class. "And like what Violet said, you should listen to the people who care about you because they are the ones who have your best interest at heart" Lucas said as he looked to Farkle "Right, buddy? You're so much more than a regular guy" he told him. Maya turned to Lucas "Aw Lucas, you're a very sweet guy. That's why I always liked you since I fell into your lap on the subway. It's why we should've won favorite couple instead of you and Violet, it's because we're so alike. You know it's like two sunshiney people from the same sunshiney family. Thanks why I like you so much. It's like you're my brother. Oh-" she rambled as she realized what she said. Maya looked at Riley in shock "It's like he's your" she said in disbelief as Riley looked at Maya confused "What?" she asked and Maya took off the wig as she came into realization of everything. Violet raised a brow at the confession and she knew better than anyone that Riley's feelings for Lucas were very much on a higher scale than like a brother as Maya tried to fix what she said "Uh nothing. Nothing happened. I don't wanna be Riley anymore. Only she's Riley and I'm Maya. We don't care what you say. We're not crashing our ships. Come back. Come back right now" she rambled to Riley and Farkle as the bell rang signaling the end of class.

After school, Lucas dragged Violet to Topanga's to see if the group had everything all figured out as they sat down next to Farkle who was still dressed as Donnie Barnes. Riley and Maya soon walked in and luckily enough, Riley was dressed like her normal self as she looked at Farkle "You're Farkle, and it's a state of being. There's only one and everyone who cares about you can see that" she said to him as Maya added "You are in your own category". "I'm glad you guys are back. I love you both any way you are" Farkle told them making Lucas turn his way "Does that mean you're gonna come back too?" he asked, hoping that he would. Violet didn't really care if he came back or not as she could sense that Farkle was growing as a person and this whole Donnie Barnes situation was a way of showing that. "No, because people change, Lucas. I think you know that better than anyone else. You don't have to call me Donnie Barnes, I made it up. My name is Farkle Minkus, I'm growing up. I don't know what's going to happen next, but you guys are my best friend, so deal with it" Farkle said before getting up and walking out of the bakery with Lucas and Violet tailing him. "Okay, Farkle, who are you? I wanna know the rules" Lucas said to him as Violet nodded in agreement "Yeah cuteness who are you" she asked as she winked at him. Farkle blushed slightly "I'm still finding out who I am" he told him and Lucas pointed out "You know who you are. You have your own category named after you" making Violet blink at him. "Cowboy, Farkle is allowed to grow as a person" she told him as Farkle asked him "What's a Farkle anyways?" and Lucas was quick to answer "A loyal, loving, best possible friend there could be".

"He's right. A Farkle is a science loving maniac who would do anything for his friends, he's someone caring and a huge flirt but we love him unconditionally" Violet said as Farkle looked at them "So it's okay to be the scientist I am" he asked the both of them. "Of course" They told him making him smile "And you'll allow me to run some test?" he asked and Violet agreed immediately she enjoyed learning as Lucas asked "What kind?" Violet was interested in the way Farkle was thinking, "In order for a living organism to thrive, it needs to be allowed to grow" Farkle told them making them nod and he continued "I may not wear my turtlenecks anymore" he said and Lucas replied "I'll miss them." Violet was indifferent about the matter but had an important thing on her mind and spoke up "You still want to take over the world?" and Farkle stopped to think for a moment before answering "I wanna take over myself first. But then, yeah, the world" in which made Violet happy. "We'll be by your side til the very end" she told him and Lucas agreed making Farkle happy as he smiled "Thanks. I never want that to change" he told them as they handed him their yearbooks "Sign our yearbooks?" Violet asked with a grin. "Of course" Farkle said as he wrote a message in their books, Violet could only think to herself 'What a week'.

•chapter ended
Season 2 episode 12
"Girl Meets Yearbook"

Disclaimer: I hope you guys enjoy! Loved this chapter so very much and of course I had to take the opportunity to Violet flirting with Farkle with his new persona. Next chapter is Girl Meets Semi-Formal and then after that will be Girl Meets Farkle I thought about skipping Semi-Formal but I thought it'd be cute for Violet to have a chapter where she's somewhat feminine it'd be a change of pace. But ooooooo I can't wait for Girl Meets Farkle and I know I keep saying it but I can't help lol. Oh yeah I'm gonna post a form with my socials on it if any of you guys just wanna chat and stuff 🤷🏽‍♀️. That's all folks ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193K 3.9K 21
Alexis isn't new to the school. She's been there the entire time, but nobody has ever noticed her. Follow Alexis on her journey to being seen. !!Trig...
167K 4.9K 32
❝ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 maya falls in love with the girl Riley determines as enemy. :: ˊˎ - ‎「 completed 」 「 maya hart x fem!oc 」 「 girl meets world 」 「...
52.2K 2K 23
"You love her, don't you, Maya?" "She's my best friend, of c-" "You love her more than that, I've seen the way you look at h...
11.4K 747 11
"when am i gonna stop being great for my age and just start being good? when will it stop being cool to be quietly misunderstood?" or maya hart final...