Magbel Oneshots

De XoButterflyKissesXo

Just like it sounds! I keep coming up with ideas that I don't necessarily think I will create a story to. So... Mai multe

What Mistake?
Fear of Falling
Special Date and Hockey
Undercover (Rated M)
Sunrise
Blind Date
Second Date
Jealousy
Wedding Bells

Stress Relief (Rated M)

79 2 1
De XoButterflyKissesXo

"Isobel, is everything okay?" Maggie asked, walking into Isobel's office

"Yeah. Just have a lot going on right now." Isobel answered. Maggie could tell Isobel was really tense. She started to pack up Isobel's things since it was an hour past the time they were supposed to leave. "What are you doing?" Isobel asked Maggie as she noticed Maggie packing up her stuff.

"You need a break. Plus, it's an hour after everyone else has gone home. We should go home." Maggie said.

"Maggie, I have a lot I need to get done. I can't just leave it." Isobel snapped.

"Babe, you've been working your ass off all day. I don't know what all you need to get done, but I do know you're not a machine. You can return to it tomorrow." Maggie said with a soft smile. She continued packing up Isobel's things.

"Maggie Renée Castille, stop packing up my things right now. I am not going home until I have all of my work done." Isobel said sternly.

"Fine. If you want to work yourself to death, go right ahead." Maggie snapped and angrily walked out. Ever since getting married six months ago, Isobel has been working more and more hours. She was stressed to the max plus some, but that didn't stop her from clocking in more hours than anyone. Maggie felt like it was herself that was causing Isobel to work more hours. Anytime she brought up the topic, Isobel changed the subject. She also felt like Isobel was avoiding her. The most intimate they've been since getting married is a kiss here and there.

Since Isobel wasn't going to be home anytime soon, Maggie decided to go to a bar. She drank away the pain she was feeling, but it still didn't help as much as she would like it to. "I didn't order this." Maggie said as the bartender sat a drink in front of her.

"Compliments from the gentleman over there." he said, pointing to a guy in a plaid shirt. Maggie looked at the guy and smiled to thank him. As she was drinking it, the guy walked over to her.

"I'm not interested. I'm very much into women, and I'm married." Maggie said as he sat down.

"I'm not interested either. Don't get me wrong, you're a beautiful woman. But I'm very gay. I just noticed you looked sad and wanted to offer an ear to listen or even a shoulder to cry on." he said.

"What makes you think I need to talk to someone?" Maggie asked.

"Honey, you're at a bar drinking away the pain. If you had someone to talk to, chances are, you wouldn't be here," he said. Maggie was going to say something, but she realized he was right. "Look, I understand we don't know each other. I also understand if you don't want to talk to me. But I do think you should talk to someone." he said.

"It's not that I don't want to talk to you. I just don't feel comfortable sharing my life story in a bar where there's lots of people." Maggie said.

"Okay. Well we can go to somewhere where there aren't a lot of people. Central Park should have low traffic at this time." he suggested. Maggie agreed, so that's where they went. She learned his name was Carter on their way there. When they arrived, they found a bench to sit at, and Maggie began talking and sharing how she feels. He suggested that someone possibly talked to Isobel at work that's causing her to be distant. It made sense to Maggie, so she thought she would bring up the idea when she got home. When they were done talking, Maggie thanked Carter for allowing her to share her feelings. They ended up exchanging numbers before they went their separate ways. When Maggie returned home, Isobel was there. She walked through the front door, and Isobel was sitting on the couch.

"Where've you been?" Isobel asked.

"Instead of being home by myself, I went to the bar and went to the park with a friend to talk." Maggie answered.

"You could've texted me telling me where you were going so I wouldn't worry about you." Isobel said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had to tell you my every move." Maggie snapped.

"Why are you so angry with me?" Isobel asked.

"Why have you been so distant?" Maggie asked.

"That's not an answer." Isobel said.

"No it's not, but I think it's time we finally talk. Why have you been so distant from me?" Maggie asked. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. Isobel couldn't look at her. "Ever since we got married, you have been so distant. We barely talk about things outside of work, the most intimate we've been since our wedding day is a kiss here and there, you barely even look at me at work. Is it me? Did I do something wrong? Do you not love me anymore?" Maggie asked, tears starting to cascade down her face.

"You think you did something? You have been the best wife anyone could ask for. I still love you and will always love you." Isobel said.

"Then why the sudden change after the wedding?!" Maggie asked.

"The director told me that once we were married, I would be instantly fired if I made even a fraction of a mistake when making a decision that involved you. Whether you ended up hurt or showed any signs of favoritism towards you or even if I decided to pull you from a risky situation and allowed others to go. Whatever it was, I would be fired. So I'm order for me to not pull you from all of the risky situations, I decided it was best if I distanced myself from you. Clearly I made a mistake with that seeing as it's straining our relationship." Isobel admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I would've transferred or-"

"Because I need you. The team needs you. You're one of our best agents, and I'm not just saying that because you're my wife." Isobel said.

"What he said isn't fair. You were able to make great decisions when we were dating and not married yet. Why does it matter if we're married?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know. But it's the director, and you know him." Isobel said.

"Is he why you're so stressed out?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah. He's always saying he wants the right results faster, and when we do he just wants them faster and faster each time. He's been judging my every move, I have to run decisions through him, he's been sending someone from the BAU to check if I'm okay to do this job. It's like I can never make him happy with anything." Isobel said. Maggie moved behind Isobel and began to give her a shoulder massage. Isobel sighed and tilted her head back.

"I don't know why the director is being an ass, but I do know you're great your job. You wouldn't be where you are if you weren't," Maggie said. Isobel moaned as Maggie hit a knot, and that ignited a fire in Maggie. Maggie stopped and leaned down to whisper in Isobel's ear. "I know a great way to relieve some stress." That sent shivers down Isobel's spine. Maggie began kissing Isobel's neck softly before she had Isobel get up and go to their room. Maggie followed behind Isobel. When they got to their room, Maggie pinned Isobel against the wall and kissed her feverishly. Isobel tangled her fingers in Maggie's hair and tugged slightly causing Maggie to moan softly. Maggie kissed down Isobel's neck and sucked until a dark mark formed. She kissed back up to Isobel's lips and kissed her while she took off both of their clothes. Maggie wanted to take her right there against the wall, but she restrained herself. Instead, she led Isobel to their bed and had her lay down. Once she did, Maggie straddled her and kissed her softly before kissing down her body. She couldn't resist leaving dark marks everywhere she kissed, marking Isobel as hers. She kissed the inside of Isobel's thighs, getting closer to where Isobel wanted her.

"Maggie, please!" Isobel begged.

"Please what?" Maggie asked with a grin.

"Please fuck me!"

"Well, since you were a good girl and asked nicely," Maggie said and started eating her out. Maggie moaned at Isobel's taste. "You taste so good." She inserted two fingers into Isobel and started thrusting them.

"Fuck, Maggie!" Isobel moaned. She had one hand in Maggie's hair while the other one was gripping the bedsheets. Maggie hit that one spot that cause Isobel to scream in pleasure. Maggie repeatedly hit that spot just until Isobel was close to an orgasm. She stopped her movements, causing Isobel to whine.

"Don't forget about what you failed to mention to me. You're being punished for that." Maggie whispered into Isobel's ear. Maggie got off the bed and went over to the nightstand to grab a strapless dildo, handcuffs, and some lube. She returned to Isobel and ordered her to face away from her and put her hands behind her back. Isobel complied, and Maggie placed the handcuffs on Isobel's wrists. She carefully and gently pushed Isobel's torso down, her head turned to the side and shoulder supporting her. Maggie inserted the smaller side of the strapless dildo into herself and squirted some lube onto the bigger side. Isobel was wet enough that she really didn't need any lube, but Maggie didn't want to risk hurting her.

"You're so wet." Maggie said just before entering Isobel.

"Only for you!" Isobel moaned as she felt Maggie entering her slowly. Maggie grabbed onto the middle part of the cuffs before picking up her pace. Isobel became a moaning mess as Maggie was pounding into her. Maggie hit a spot that felt even better than the g spot causing Isobel to scream as she came so suddenly. She felt liquid coming out of her, realizing that Maggie made her squirt for the first time in her life. Maggie stopped her movements and pulled out. Seeing Isobel squirt made Maggie even more turned on. It was the hottest thing she's seen, and she made it a mission to make her squirt at least one more time before they were done for the night.

"Apparently you can't follow orders today." Maggie said.

"I'm so sorry! It happened unexpectedly." Isobel said.

"If you're a good girl and wait until I tell you to cum next, I will reward you however you want." Maggie said and entered Isobel again. She slowly worked back to the pace she was at, and she could feel her orgasm approaching. According to Isobel's moans and her clenching every now and then, she could tell that Isobel was getting close too.

"Maggie, I don't know how much longer I can hold this." Isobel moaned.

"It's okay baby girl. Cum for me." Maggie said, and Isobel came for the second time. Seeing Isobel come undone made Maggie reach her climax. Her hips stuttered as she came. When she was over her climax, she pulled out of Isobel. She took off the handcuffs and pulled Isobel up to where her back was against her. Maggie kissed up Isobel's neck softly before whispering in her ear. "Good job, baby girl. How would you like to be rewarded?" Maggie asked.

"Fuck me against the wall." Isobel answered.

"Your wish is my command." Maggie said. She got up follow by Isobel and pressed her against the wall. Isobel jumped up and wrapped her legs around Maggie. Maggie entered Isobel and then held her thighs. She began pounding into her, causing Isobel to scream her name and tangle her fingers in Maggie's hair and tugged at it. Maggie attached her mouth to Isobel's neck and sucked until another dark mark formed. Once she was done kissing her neck, she brought one hand up to grip Isobel's neck softly and kissed her.

"Maggie, I-I..." is all Isobel could get out.

"Cum for me baby girl." Maggie whispered in Isobel's ear.

"F-fuck Maggie!" Isobel screamed as she climaxed. She could feel herself squirt again, so Maggie pulled out. Maggie let Isobel down and bent her over the side of their bed before entering her again. This time she didn't start out slowly. She immediately started pounding into her. Maggie grabbed some of Isobel's hair and pulled on it. She leaned forward and started to whisper praises in Isobel's ear. Before she knew it, she started to orgasm, bringing Isobel to another orgasm. Maggie pulled out and had Isobel lay on the bed on her back. Once Isobel did, Maggie climbed on top of her and straddled her. She kissed Isobel softly before she put her knees between Isobel's legs. She entered Isobel again before leaning forward to kiss her. "I don't know if I can make it through anymore." Isobel said.

"Just one more. I promise. Do you think you can do one more?" Maggie asked. Isobel nodded her head, and Maggie kissed her again. Maggie was moving her hips slowly, making love to Isobel. "God, you're so beautiful. I can't believe I'm married to the most beautiful woman on this planet. You're so perfect in every way." Maggie whispered and kissed Isobel again. Isobel was already close. She wrapped her legs around Maggie in hopes of bringing her impossibly closer to her. She brought her hands to Maggie hair and tangle her fingers in it.

"Maggie!" Isobel screamed and climaxed. Maggie was close, and she began chasing her climax. She moved her hips faster. Isobel was nearing another orgasm quickly.

"Isobel!" Maggie moaned as she came. Her hips stuttered, and Isobel reached her final orgasm. She began squirting once again, so Maggie pulled out. They both were out of breath, and Isobel's legs were shaking. Maggie's abs felt like they were on fire, but she didn't care. Maggie removed the strapless dildo and laid next to Isobel, giving her a soft kiss. "I love you so much." Maggie said.

"I love you, too." Isobel replied with a smile.

"I'm going to run you a bath." Maggie said. She got up and started the water. She made sure it was nice and hot, but not too hot. She put Isobel's favorite bubble bath soap in and lit a couple candles for her before going to their room.  She picked up Isobel bridal style and took her to the bathroom. She sat Isobel down so she could bet into the tub. While Isobel was relaxing, Maggie used their other bathroom to pee and take a shower. When she was done with her shower, she went to their room and changed the sheets and blankets. She heard Isobel call her from the bathroom, so she went in and saw her sitting on the edge of the tub.

"Could you bring me some pajamas?" Isobel asked. Maggie nodded and quickly went to their closet and found Isobel some pajamas. She took them to her and helped Isobel into them.

"Are you okay?" Maggie asked with a chuckle. She noticed Isobel wincing and struggling to stand up straight.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow." Isobel said with a chuckle.

"To be fair, we did have six months to catch up on." Maggie said.

"True. I'm sorry for not telling you." Isobel said as they laid down.

"It's okay. Plus we just had the most mind blowing sex we've ever had. So feel free to not tell me something else again," Maggie joked causing Isobel to chuckle. "For real though, it's okay. I can kind of understand why you didn't tell me. I'm just a little hurt you thought it was best to distance yourself instead of talking to me." Maggie said.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I will be sure to talk to you if something like that happens again." Isobel said.

"Pinky promise?" Maggie asked, holding up her pinky. Isobel smiled and wrapped her pinky around Maggie's.

"Pinky promise."

A/N

Hey guys! Not sure how I like this one. Let me know what you think!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

90.7K 478 33
this is literally just stuff i write because i feel like it im not a writer so dont expect much😭 feel free to leave advice or requests!!
31.3K 1.3K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
36.2K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...
73.1K 3.3K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"