"About Last Saturday" DAOU an...

Galing kay BiBu013

Short story of two boys falling in love. Staring Offroad and Daou of Laz1, and the lead character/Protagonist... Higit pa

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending

Chapter 13

218 15 0
Galing kay BiBu013

Offroad's pov

Another Saturday comes, and how many more days should I count and wait for him?

And I've been dying to see him, and that's not a lie.

I've been missing him since that day.

That time at the Hotel, he promised me that one day he will come and talk to me, but I feel like I've been waiting for ages on him.

I've never seen him since that day or even received any messages coming from him, and I'm getting worried sick.

We didn't have any proper talk that day because he has an appointment to attend too and I'm being so stubborn/stupid that day.

I felt relieved when he didn't get to interrogate me that time.

But after realizing it properly, I felt like regretting what happened that day, because I already have the chance to be with him but I messed up everything.

Since I found out that he likes me back then, I'm becoming so much stressful about it.

I have so many what if in mind that no matter what I think of it, the time already had gone past and we cant go back to that time any more.

I have regrets, but I'm always keeping in my mind that God has a better plan for me, or for us.

Now, it's been a month since he didn't show up like he promised, he only sends me some chocolates, foods and flowers to make up with me. 

Yes, he makes me feel special by sending those.

His giving me butterflies in my stomach every time I received those gifts from him.

But I'm getting frustrated because he never showed up and talked to me about anything on what's going on with him or to us.

What if I'm assuming things again? I don't want that to happen anymore.

I want a clarification right now, and that's what I'm going to do, because I can't wait anymore.

I know that I don't have the right to get angry at him but this frustration inside me is killing me.

I can't even sleep properly at night because his been running in my mind all the time.

If I'm going to follow my brain, I don't need to things either, but my heart is working hard lately and I cant even control it.

He makes my heart go crazy and he needs to be responsible for this.

Even If I'm terrified on the outcome what I am planning to do, I'm being slave by my own heart, and I can't do anything about it.

Love me or not, Accept me or not, let's set aside those negative thoughts until I get my answer.

Knocking on his apartment with sweaty hands, heart that beats like I run a marathon, and also never forget to mention my anxiety is kicking in.

"Coming," I heard a faint sound from inside.

By the time I heard the footsteps getting closer, my heart wants to leap out my chest.

If only I can turn back the time that I'm still at my bed lying down, I'm going to do that.

Before he could open the door, I move one step sideways, and leaning my forehead through the wall because of embarrassment.

"What are you doing?" I heard him asked giggling.

I slowly turn my head to him but my head was still intact to the wall and a force smile and also doing a peace sign. Then quickly facing the wall again now covering it with my hands.

Now I want the floor to swallow at that exact moment.

"I'm happy to see you, and I'm not gonna force you to come in. But I'm more happier if you come inside. Maybe you can come in it much better. Gosh why am I stuttering?" he stated complaining to himself also.

I giggled but stopped immediately and looked away when I saw him looking at my direction.

I guess it's a tie now my mind said taking a deep breath before facing him again.

He was scratching his head when I saw him while holding the door for me.

But his genuine smiles didn't escaped from my sight when I entered his apartment.

Then I stopped just to let him walked first to show me his place.

"I didn't know you're coming, my place is kinda mess," he apologize showing me inside his place.

"It's fine, as long as you still have place to put things," I joke but I guess it's not funny at all because I didn't hear him laugh or am I being sarcastic to that answer? I don't know either.

After that I refrain myself from talking and he didn't even say anything after that either.

I walked like a cat following behind him until we reached his living room and told me to relax on the sofa.

"I only have water, is that okey?" he asked scratching his eyes.

Looking from afar, I can noticed the dark circles on his eyes. And also his becomes slimmer than laat time that I saw him.

"Yeah I guess," I quickly answered and changed the direction of my eyes when he catches me staring at him.

My eyes roamed around and found some suitcases and more boxes on the corner of his house.

I got curious and wanted to ask him about it but I choose not to for the time being.

He will think that I invading his privacy, if I do that.

After scanning the roam, I sat down and lean to relax my body on the sofa.

Not long when Daou came back placing the water unto the table, then sitting beside me and leaning his head on my shoulder.

I was shocked because I never thought he will do that.

I'm not expecting he can act casually in front of me.

My body froze, and I'm kinda like a statue next to him no. Because I don't know how to react on that time.

I can even smell the shampoo he uses because of that closeness.

"Sorry for not showing up," he whispered and stayed leaning unto my shoulder.

Earlier, I have so many complaints in my head that I want to tell him, but now they are all gone.

"It's okey, nothing to worry about," I assured him and even nudging him from the side.

I want to act casually, but I'm being stiff on my sit.

But the good thing is, Since I saw him, all my worries are disappearing at once.

I completely forgot about my anxiety.

I completely forgot that he has already someone else.

"Road," he called me with a very sweet voice.

I remember  before when he calls me that, he wants something from me.

"Hmmm," I sweetly answered smiling reminiscing the past.

"I'm sorry for doing this," he told me wrapping his arms on my waist.

I was so stunned to speak, my face is blushing my heart is beating like crazy.

"Oh my Goodness,Please don't faint," I reminded myself silently while crossing my fingers.

"I'm tired," he complained like a baby and snuggling more into my neck. And that gives me chills down my spine.

How can I resist him now that he's in my arms?

"Then sleep," I don't know where did I get that word as an answer and came out from me so suddenly.

I want to freak out too on what'shappening but I want to leap with joy at the same time.

I know what I am doing now is not right, because he has a girlfriend to begin with but my heart says I'm contented right now.

I'm being selfish because of my feelings for him.

So instead of following my brain, I followed my heart again and again.

No matter if it's right or wrong, I will let my heart decide for it.

So both of us ended up sleeping in his sofa.

And I'm not gonna regret what's gonna happen this day.

Short update my co-nubdao

Good morning/Goodnight

Sorry for the crappy writing 😅 caused I'm not really fluent and also English is not my first language so please understand me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

228K 5.5K 65
Naruto was falling to his death, yet he refused to use the Kyuubi's chakra to summon the toads to help him. So instead he saves his own life at and s...
265K 4.4K 27
📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà Mái Mơ Ship (Facebook) ꧁Equation: Wind...
8.3K 385 19
Hey everyone! Welcome back! Please make sure to read the introduction! As normal this is purely a work of my imagination using character likeness. Th...
217K 2.8K 52
Oh wow, look at that, you've found my book. As a peace offering I present to you Stranger Things and IT imagines. Enjoy young traveler. ...