regretavator zombie apocalyps...

By silly_lil_fella

the regretavator gang attempt to survive a zombie apocalypse. this story will contain love, violence, heartbr... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 8

535 6 92
By silly_lil_fella

It was early in the morning and Lampert immediately sat up and got out of bed before heading to DrRetro's office to check up on Infected. Lampert had been worried sick ever since Infected had been bitten.

As he was about to open the door to DrRetro's office someone would shout at him.

"MEOW!" (LAMPERT!)

Lampert would jump back and see DrRetro in the hallway.

"Jeez did you have to yell?"

"Mrow meowmew meoow?!" (what are you doing?!)

"I was just gonna check on Infected!"

"Meeow meowww mmeow mreow!" (you don't even have a weapon with you he could be turned!)

"No! That can't be true!"

"Meeow, meow mewmeow" (look, just bring something to defend yourself next time just in case)

DrRetro would raise her bonesaw before slowly creaking the door open and heading inside.

Inside of the office was Infected peacefully sleeping on the same hospital bed he was in yesterday. DrRetro would poke him with the end of her bonesaw until he slowly fluttered his eyes open.

"0h 1ts y0u guys..."

"Meeow meeow mrow meowmew?" (good morning Infected how are you feeling?)

"1m sc4r3d 4nd 1 st1ll m1ss my 4rm..."

"Meoow mrow meoow?" (do you have the sudden urge to consume human flesh?)

"Wh4t n0..."

"Mmrow meeow meow meow?" (Do you crave eating the insides of a human cranium?)

"DrR3tr0 pl34s3 1m f1n3..."

"Meooww meow mmmeow... mew" (alright he seems to not show any signs of infection... Yet)

"S0 c4n y0u unt13 m3 n0w?"

"Mew" (fine)

DrRetro would untie Infected who would get up and stretch.

"Th4nk y0u! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)"

"Meeoww meoow mrow meow?" (if he shows any of the signs you tell us Lampert okay?)

"Okay doc..."

"Meeow. Meoww mew mrow meeow" (good. Now if you'll excuse me Ill be getting some more beauty sleep in my room)

DrRetro would yawn before heading back to her room to catch some more z's

Lampert and Infected would head downstairs and sit down on the couch. They were the only ones up so it was just them. Lampert would look back at Infected who seemed to have a mix of nervousness and fear in his eyes.

He'd grab his hand and squeeze it tightly. Infected would blush and look at Lampert.

"Wh4t 4r3 y0u d01ng...?"

"You look really scared whats wrong?"

"1...

1m just sc4r3d 0f dy1ng m4n..."

"We're all scared for you Infected, especially me"

"Wh4t 1f 1 d0 h4v3 1t...?"

"Don't say that everything is gonna be okay"

"4r3 y0u sur3?"

"I'm certain"

Infected would smile as he gripped Lamperts hand softly before leaning in and softly kissing him on the lips.

Lampert would immediately begin to glow before softly kissing back. He didn't care of the possibility that Infected was transferring the virus into his body.

He just wanted to feel his lips in case this was one of his final moments before the virus took over his mind.

Lampert would eventually break the kiss and stare into his eyes before stuffing his head into Infected's neck. Infected would wrap his single arm around Lampert before softly rubbing his back.

As the two were cuddling Pest would walk into the living room and lean on the wall. Lampert would notice and look up at him.

"Hey...."

"Hey"

Pest would then turn to Infected.

"So how you feelin?"

"1 m1ss my 4rm st1ll..."

"Why, do you miss jerking off?" Pest would say before snickering.

"Y-y3s... .⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠."

"Wait what?"

"Uhmm... N0th1n... (⁠(⁠(⁠;⁠ꏿ⁠_⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)⁠)⁠)"

Meanwhile far underground, a curious robot would begin to crawl around in the vents of this mysterious facility, desperately trying to find a vent opening. He'd eventually find another vent and unscrew it open and fall through it, landing right on some old carpet.

Prototype would get up from the floor and reattach his faceplate since it fell off from the fall. He'd get it back on before looking around the new environment they found themselves in.

Prototype would notice some old vending machines and some old shelves with various miscellaneous items on them. He'd then notice a small wooden box shuffling around in the corner. He'd approach it and bend down.

"Hello?"

The box would immediately stop moving and a deep and hoarse voice would begin speaking from it.

"Listen kid, you gotta get me outta here I've been in this box for weeks!"

"Oh that sounds awful! Let me help you out"

Prototype would begin to claw at the box until it was damaged enough to let whatever was inside out.

"Thanks kid"

"No problem! Now what's your name?"

"Its MR"

"Well that's a strange name! I'm prototype!"

"Nice to meet you"

"So now what?"

"Well how about you just carry me around and see where we end up"

"Okay! I have a lot of experience with carrying talking objects anyways!"

Prototype would pick up MR and carry him into the elevator. Inside was a single zombified player in the corner. The player would immediately lunge at them but MR would quickly burn them alive.

"W-what happened?!"

"I killed him"

"Why???"

"He looked like he was gonna harm us"

"I guess so..."

Prototype would set MR down in the corner before the elevator doors would close.

"Do you know what happened to the players?"

"No... They all turned green and bloody... It scares me"

"Interesting"

The elevator doors would soon open to the funny maze floor

"Ooh, I love this floor! It's like a corn maze but scarier!"

"Oh god..."

Prototype would immediately pick up MR before rushing into the maze without hesitation.

Meanwhile Split would be peacefully sleeping in her room next to Bive. Bive would slowly get up and shake Split gently.

"Split wake up..."

Split would flutter her eyes open and stare at Bive.

"What happened?"

"Uhmm I remember I left some very important stuff in my apartment can you come with me to get it?"

"Right now?"

"Yes..."

"Okay let me get ready first"

Split would get up and put on her shoes before grabbing her trusty shovel and heading back to Bive.

"Okay I'm ready!"

"Okay good let's get going this stuff is INCREDIBLY important to me so we can't waste any time!"

The two would head downstairs and enter the elevator which was still embedded into the wall before the doors would close.

As they were waiting inside Bive would pull out a garden rake from behind her.

"Seriously Bive?"

"What? Everyone took all the good weapons!"

Split would giggle before the doors would open again to the funny maze floor. The two would exit the elevator and Bive would lead Split to a secret room that leads to her apartment.

Bive would immediately start searching her home and begin grabbing as many papers, coffee grounds, and other miscellaneous items.

"Oh wait I forgot something!"

Bive would rush over to her closet and start rummaging through it.

"What are you looking for Bi- OH MY GOODNESS!"

Bive would turn around, holding her buckshot shotgun.

"Ta da!"

"BIVE YOU OWN THAT?!"

"well duh it's my pride and joy!"

"Why did you never tell me about this?!"

"That's a really good question..."

"Nevermind... Just keep searching for your stuff I'll stay here"

Bive would nod before continuing to search her apartment for more of her belongings.

Meanwhile, Prototype and MR would eventually exit the funny maze after what felt like hours.

"That was so fun wasn't it?"

"Id have more fun watching paint dry"

As they were about to exit they'd see a grey figure with some type of mask standing next to the elevator.

"Do you know this person?"

"Oh that's just fleshy he's harmless!"

"Around cautious magical id robot be that rock"

"What did he just say to us?"

"Oh he speaks pure gibberish don't worry!"

"What an interesting specimen..."

As the three were about to re enter the elevator MR would notice a door that wasn't open when they got here.

"Wait"

"What's wrong?"

"Let's go in there"

"Uhmm okay..."

Bive would eventually finish looting her own apartment and walk over to Split, still holding the buckshot shotgun.

"Alright I think that's everything!"

"Do you really need all of this?"

"Yes this is incredibly vital information! This could help with the cure!"

"If you say so..."

As they were heading to the door they would see Prototype and Fleshcousin in the doorway.

"Prototype where have you been?!"

"I was trying to find you guys! You all just disappeared"

"What are you doi-

Split would notice what Prototype was holding and would immediately step back and gasp.

"W-where did you find that?!"

"Oh this? His name is MR!"

"Prototype you need to get rid of that thing NOW"

"W-why?"

"Oh don't listen to her, me and Split go waaay back"

Split would immediately start to feel herself tear up as she felt that painful memory flood her mind. She remembered that day like it was yesterday.

It was a Saturday and she was at the playground with her father. She was on the swing set while her father watched her from afar.

Shed look away for one second and as she looked back she could remember seeing a strange rock staring at her father from a distance. As soon as her father looked where Split was he would immediately burst into flames right in front of her.

The screams still haunt her to this day.

"You sick monster!"

"Oh relax it was just some character development"

"What do you want from us?!"

"It's a surprise. For now, I need you two to do me a little favor"

Before Split could respond MR's eyes would begin to glow purple and Split would begin to feel incredibly drowsy.

"What are you doing to me?!"

"Shhh it'll all be over soon..."

"P-PROTOTYPE YOU NEED TO GET RID OF hi-

Before Split could respond shed pass out cold and so would Bive

"W-what did you do to them?!"

"Relax I didn't kill them. Not yet"

"What are you gonna do with them..?"

"Oh we're going to be playing a little game that I keep close to my heart

A little game called "buckshot roulette"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 101 30
When the infected run rampant what will a group of collage boys do? What will they do when they meet a group of boys with a scary secret? (Yuta x M...
1.3K 18 29
i saw the mlp infection stories & i js finished watching spto so HERE U GOOO😭 NOT PUTTING THIS ON MATURE BUT CURSING IS INVOLVED IN THIS STORY. \(^ヮ...
7.3K 124 19
uhhh I was bored and I haven't written in YEARS soywa, don't forget to smile -------> I lied, I don't play regretevator anymore and never will ag...
196 15 3
When Ranboo gets separated form his group, he finds himself teaming up with complete strangers in order to survive the apocalypse He thought zombies...