Smutty One-Shots

By happymonney

This is a collection of Erotic short stories. Written for Smut lovers. If you are looking for short smutty re... More

Dedication
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
In Heat Part-2 (Werewolf Erotica)
In Heat Part-3 (Werewolf Erotica)
Her Dom His Sub (BDSM, Husband X Wife)
Her Dom His Sub Part-2 (BDSM, Husband X Wife)
Bully (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Bully Part-2 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Bully Part-3 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Sneaking Around (Step Sibling Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast (Escort x Client Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast Part-2 (Escort x Client Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast Part-3 (Escort x Client Erotica)
Him And I (Soldier x Wife Romance)
Him And I Part-2 (Soldier x Wife Romance)
Help Needed
My Boss' Slut (Best Friend's Father Erotica)
The Sacrifice (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-2 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-3 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-4 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-5 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Stall. (Age Gap Erotica, spicy content read at your own risk.)
The Stall Part-3 (Age Gap Erotica, and Much Much More!)
My Damsel (When a girl in distress meets her savior)
The Stall Part-4 (Age Gap Erotica, Fuck Thy Neighbor.)
Her Confession (Forbidden Romance)
My Damsel Part-2(When a girl in distress meets her savior)
My Damsel Part-3(When a girl in distress fucks her savior)

The Stall Part-2 (Age Gap Erotica, and More!)

19K 21 5
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story makes you curious don't forget to vote  and comment!

Tropes:

1. Age Gap, 2. Public Sex, 3. Fantasy, 4. Special needs hero.

Hey guys, many of you have requested me to put up my paid chapters for free. But I want to apologize to all my readers who cannot access the paid content because of various reasons. 

I want you to understand that writing stories needs efforts and time. I publish as many chapters for free as I can, but I hope to get some returns on my hard work as well. 

This chapter too is unfortunately paid and available on my stck.me profile. 

The link to the chapter is in the comment section as well as its below, but you wont be able to copy it from there. 

https://happymonney.stck.me/chapter/239243/The-Stall-Part-2-Age-Gap-Erotica-and-More

But for all those readers who wish to have a sneak peak of this chapter, here is what its about. 

After, leaving her number on the walls of a handicapped washroom stall in a train station, Monika gets a text from an unknown number. 

The person texting her wants to have her. As she had also written a pretty explicit and clear message besides her cell phone number. 

What will she do, will she take a chance and relive her first time in the same bathroom stall or will she pass up on the opportunity? 

Will she give another older man a taste of her pussy or will she be content with what happened the first time and move on?

To find the answers to all these questions by reading the chapter through the link mentioned in the comments section. Enjoy!

(You do not need to read the 1st chapter to read this one, but it would be great if you would, as the story continues.)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story makes you curious don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 19.8K 49
Betrayal, pain and anger were all Adelaide Potter-Black knew. After the battle of Hogwarts, Adelaide thought it was about time she lived the life sh...
62.2K 2.3K 14
Y/n is hilise's maid and caregiver since hilise was born, y/n always protects and loves hilise like a mother.Hilise loves y/n too but she never tells...
8.5M 55.7K 6
I never expect my life to take the turn that it did. Everything that I had ever known have been a lie. When I was a child, my father made a deal wit...
1.9M 94.8K 68
"Excessive face powder, striking bright color robes and such an annoying attitude?! Why the hell don't you just die?! Why must you robbed my soul int...