Manan Second Generation

By aff-sa

A completed love story of manik and nandini and married each other happily. The next generation will be taken... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch_2
Episode_1
Episode_2
Episode_3
Episode_4
Episode_5
Episode_6
Episode_7
Episode_8
Episode_9
Episode_10
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion (part_2)
Episode_11
Episode_12
Episode_14
Episode_15

Episode_13

210 21 2
By aff-sa

The Broken Moment..,
Missing for him.,

While walking to there car the grooms surrounded them karan hide ahana behind him.

Karan_Who the hell are you? What you guys want.
Groom 1_Her! (Pointed towards ahana)
Karan(angry) _As she is a thing you are asking her better leave a place without messing with us.
Groom 2_wow the lover boy is scaring us!
Karan(shout +anger) _You guys don't know who I am!
Ahana(hold his hand) _Karan!
Karan(turn to her) _Nothing will happened I am here right jaan. (Seeing it groom 3 came to attack but karan started to fight with them but he started to get hurt also seeing it ahana shout then groom 1 came with her knife to kill Karan but Karan was fighting didn't noticed but ahana saw this and shout)
Ahana(shout) _Karan see back! (But in the same time he attached the knife in his stomach for a min ahana was shock the tears were rolling)
Ahana(shout+tears) _Karan! (He beat groom 1 slowly he slowly went down then groom 2 and groom 3 went near ahana started to catch she was crying and continually shouting karan name)
Ahana(crying+shouting) _Karan plz don't close your eyes plz karan plz jaan. (Karan to had tears then he took his phone and kept the sound of police horn)
Groom 4_Bhai i think police is coming we need to go.
Groom 3_then what about her!
Groom 2_we just need to save our life.
Groom 1_throw near him come let's run. (Groom 2 throw her near karan ahana hand and head got hurt but she least care about it she went near karan and kept his head on her lap)
Ahana_karan plz don't close your eyes you can't leave me like this.
Karan(stammering+pain) _Jaan nothing will happens to me be strong and I LOVE YOU FOREVER if something happen to me move on from me and keep everyone happy in family you get better one then me who love you like me.
Ahana(crying) _no Karan nothing will happened to you I will never let that to happened.

(While crying she cared him slowly kept him in front seat and she run to driver seat and started the car even though she only know the basic she some how reached city hospital)
Ahana(shout) _Doctor plz come plz come fast!
Doctor (who came there) _What happened to him.
Ahana_some grooms attack him plz save my karan.
Doctor_Don't worry beta plz move him to ICU. (They took karan to icu who was unconscious ahana sat near the icu crying holding her dress even though she didn't inform there family then she got call from ayaan in karan phone she slowly attend the call)

Call Convention..,

Ayaan_Karan are you guys planing to come home? (But ahana didn't say anything)
Ayaan_Karan are you there or not?
Ahana(sobbing) _Bhai.. (Hearing her sobbing ayaan got worried seeing him like this others started to ask many questions but he didn't answer)

Ayaan_Ahana what happened why are you crying? Where is Karan?
Ahana(crying) _We are in city hospital plz come soon Karan...?Karan...
Ayaan( panic) _Karan? What happened to him. (Unable to say she hang up the call and started to cry)

In Malhotra Mansion..,
Ayaan saw his phone got hang up. Others saw him then started to ask questions.

Nandini(went near ayaan) _What happened? Why you are shouting karan name?
Manik_why ahana is crying? Where are there?
Ayaan_She didn't say anything but there are in city hospital then she started to crying saying come fast and started to say karan name.
Nandini(to manik) _Nothing would happened to my son?
Manik_Nothing will happened to my champ he is strong.
Ranbir_Let's go to hospital guys! (Then they reached city hospital asked the nurse about karan they said the direction to Icu everyone run and saw ahana was sitting like statue tears were rolling looking at the ring which karan gifted her today everyone went near)
Prachi_what happened ahana? Where is karan? (But she didn't answer looking at the ring Nick went near her slap her others was shock she then came to reality look her family she immediately hug manik and cry)
Manik_Princess what happened? Where is karan? How you landed here?
Ahana(sobbing) _Dadda karan!...
Mukti_Sara give her a water ahana beta first relex. (Sara gave a water she drank little)
Ranbir_Now say what happened where is karan?
Ahana(numb) _He is in ICU! (Pointed to ICU everyone was shock)
Nandini_ICU but ahana what happened?
Ahana(with tears) _Ma while coming to our car some grooms was there they try to attack him he try to save him but (crying badly) but that one of them attach knife in his stomach plz save him while going unconscious he said me to move on nothing will happen to my jaan na ma! (Nandini was shock sat down and cry holding navya ayaan was shock ahana become numb then didn't talk anything manik don't know how to react but shocked hug ranbir ayaan hug Nick!)

Nick_He can't do this I know he will come back.
Abhi_Nick is right karan will be alright.
Nandini(wipe her tears) _I know about my son my champ he will be alright I know that even I will not let anything to happen to him.
Manik(hug her) _Yeah my champ is strong and a fighter. (Turn to cabir) find out who have did this need by tomorrow.
Cabir_don't worry I will find it out by tomorrow.
Dhruv_Kid's get back to mansion because it's late.
Rudra_No chacha let karan be okay then we will go.
Aliya_Rudra beta karan will be alright.
Navya_Beta even you guys need to support ma and papa.
Aabir_Mumma plz let we got to know he is fine or not? Plz.
Nandini_Guys don't force them let it be. (Everyone saw ahana who was looking at her ring remember each very words of karan confess there date the way they meet, there first kiss, the marks of love bites she smile looking at it but tears always roll nandini look manik with tears he saw ranbir who was also looking ahana he went near her)

Manik_Princess! (She look manik)
Manik(continues) _ Princess you are also bleeding come we will first
Ahana_No dadda I am fine let karan be alright.
Manik(side hug her) _Champ will be alright nothing will happened.
Ranbir_Princess you know right karan will never let anything to happened to you for you only he have taken big step after he wake you if he saw you like this means? He will be worried and upset.
Riva_Ah ahana even he will be angry with us as we didn't take care to you.
Ahana_Don't worry he will never let that happened and say that. (Everyone don't know what to say but the tears were rolling then the time doctor came out everyone went near them)
Manik_How is my son doctor?
Doctor (shock) _Mr.Malhotra he is your son?
Manik_yes doctor plz say me how is he?
Nandini_is he is alright doctor?
Doctor_Mrs.Malhotra the God have saved him the cut in his stomach didn't go deep but he have lose so many blood then we will do a operation then we will be alright.
Nandini_then you can start with operation don't worry about money.
Doctor_Not like that Mrs. Malhotra but the blood is not available in our hospital. Now we need AB Negative which is rare blood group (Then ahana came there)
Ahana_Doctor I to have same blood group take it from me.(everyone was shock Nick came middle)
Nick_Are you mad?
Ahana_yeah mad that want him!
Anna_Ahana don't forget you also have less blood. (Then only prachi and Ranbir remember)
Prachi_yeah ahana there are right.
Nandini_Sweet heart we will arrange from other but not you.
Ahana_It will take late ma you know right we both have only same group in our family let me give.
Manik_No princess it may affect you to..
Ahana_Plz I will be alright let me give him (turn to Ranbir) dad plz understand me.
Ranbir(to manik) _Let her give manik even we can't win her. (Without having any opinion she went with nurse)
Nandini_Karan atleast for ahana you should come back she needs you can't live without you champ.(then riva noticed ayaan who is going somewhere she followed him and stop him)
Riva(hug him) _Plz ayaan be strong bhai will be alright.
Ayaan(hug her back) _You know I thought after nine years I will get my family back but again my bhai is going away from us why? That God is not letting us to live our life happily? What we did? (Crying) you saw today he would be happy but everything went off today he proposed ahana but that God is not letting them to be happy? Think riva if something wrong happened to karan? I can't even imagine without him. (He cried like baby this is first time riva is seeing ayaan crying like this she to had tears)
Riva_Stop thinking negative you are strength of the family if you become like this? What will happen to nandini ma? You should give support to her unlike crying like a baby. (He wipe his tears both of them went to others who was silent then slowly with the support of nurse she came there nandini had tears seeing her slowly they made her to sit)
Nurse_She is really week take care of her. (Everyone force to have something to eat but didn't the nurse first aid her hand and head the time pass then finally doctor came)
Doctor_Your wish had been there to him he is alright we will shift him to VIP ward (turn to ahana) I have saved him don't worry your love was with him even in unconscious saying your name ahana then jaan lucky to get him. (Ahana with tears smile at him)
Aanya_Doctor can we see bhai?
Doctor_yeah sure but give him healthy food. (They nod there heads move to karan ward saw him getting conscious he saw his family then smile nandini and manik with tears hug him but ahana didn't come)
Nandini(with tears) _How are you baby? Is paining?
Karan_I am fine mumma don't worry.
Manik_Do you know champ who did this you?
Karan_I don't know papa but sure this may be Lisa. (Hearing it everyone was shock)
Ayaan(angry)_That bloody bitch needs a punishment to hurt our family.
Manik_you are right ayaan even her family need it.
Prachi_Stop talking this here now only he have waken up.
Karan(to ranbir) _I am sorry dad I can't protect ahana she got hurt because of me I am really sorry.
Ranbir(cared his hair) _today we are proud of you even you didn't think about your life but saved her. (Then everyone addressed him but soon he noticed ahana is not here)
Karan_where is ahana? (Then everyone look each other)
Karan(panic) _Is she is okay na?
Nandini_Karan she is alright don't worry.
Nick_just she don't want to meet you like this. (Then the time nurse came there)
Nurse_Who is the parents of Ms. Ahana Kholi?
Ranbir_Yes I am her father?
Nurse_She is enough week now more after giving blood she need proper rest and give her healthy food. (Then slowly she came inside and heard what all nurse said she look everyone then karan who was shock then give her angry look then nurse went rudra and aabir went near ahana made her to sit)
Karan_Now who is care to explain? (He look everyone who was looking down)
Nandini_Beta nothing happened you take rest.
Karan_Seriously mumma for whom she donated blood? You guys don't know she have less blood then how would you allow? Papa say me?
Manik_I also didn't allow her? You should ask to ranbir.
Ahana_Dadda! (Listening it karan glared her she look down)
Karan_Everyone wait for ten minutes I want to talk with this madam. (Ahana look them and nod no Karan glared her without saying anything went out only Karan and ahana was there)
Karan_Will you come here or may I come there? (Then she slowly went near him and sat there)
Ahana_Karan you take rest I am alright.
Karan(shout) _You know right you have less blood then why the fucking hell you donated blood? For whom? (But ahana didn't say anything this trigger his anger then the time the nurse came)
Nurse_Sir you should not shout like this.
Karan_Who the hell she donated the blood?
Nurse(saw ahana) _For you only. (With this she went from there Karan was shock look ahana who was in tears then he called his family members)

Karan_Make her eat healthy food make sure she rest probably and don't bring her here until I discharged to mansion if she didn't want to eat the vegetables inform me immediately. (Turn to her) until you recover don't dare to step out of the mansion and room.
Ahana_I will not go anywhere. (One glared his enough for her)
Manik_yeah guys it's late me and nandini will be here you guys go to home.
Ayaan_dad let me also be here na plz..
Nandini_Ayaan you take care of there only one day then he will also discharged. (Everyone nod and went before going ahana kiss his forehead and went others smile then only manik, nandini and karan was there)
Nandini_Now take rest nothing will happen to ahana.
Karan_Mumma how you guys let her donate it to me?
Manik_because your blood group is rare group which only match with ahana.
Nandini_She don't want to waste time so donated she loves you a lot. (Karan smile soon asleep because of pain)
__________________________________
I think you guys like this episode..,
Hope you enjoy this part.

Vote for the story and thank you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kasak✔ By naina

Fanfiction

2.3K 372 10
Let's see..
107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
47.6K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...