Dark Soul ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ‡

By GothNebula

Lila the evil woman that wanted Adrien to love him, he rejected her and she evilly put a curse on him to beco... More

Cursed For Eternity
Awaken
Ancestor meets Descendant
Nightclub
Claw Noir meets Ladybug
Feeling Cursed
School
Sabrina
Spoiled Brat
Fun Fair
Adrien Agreste
Chloe's Cruelty
Descendants
Abandon Theater
Cemetery
Exposed
Notre Dame
Getting Along
Beauty Divine
Avenge
Murderer
Anti-Protection Potion
Threat
Masquerade Dance
Claw vs Lila
Lila Defeated
Night Protector

Protecting His Princess

63 4 0
By GothNebula

Felix was giving Adrien a hairstyle he wanted to look identical. Even if Adrien can see a lot of resemblance in Felix but they are nothing alike in personality.

"You really never had a hairstyle of your own, did you?" Felix said, combing Adrien's hair to the side.

"Well as Paw and Claw my hairstyle becomes much messier and wilder," Adrien said.

"While as the real you, you have straight hair. It's no wonder that crazy bitch is still into wigs rather than choosing one hairstyle of her own" Felix shaved the other side of his hair.

"Yeah," Adrien stood still so he could get his hairstyle done.

"With your invisible reflection, I can only see hair gel of your hair shape," Felix said.

"Pity" Adrien replied.

"Does it bother you so much that you forget to remember what you look like in the mirror?" Felix asked.

"Yes. I wish I could see myself again" Adrien said once Felix finished styling his hair.

"Totally twins, cuz. Lila was right about one thing. I do resemble a lot like you. Maybe if we switch places, she can't curse the real descendant" Felix said.

"I just hope you know what you're doing, great-great-great cousin," Adrien said.

"Heh, I'm a thousand times greater in everything of the 21st century. I'm a legend" Felix said before cleaning up the hair strands on the floor.

"Or a famous person," Adrien said.

The news on TV was heard that Cerise Bianca is now a runaway fugitive for false identification and is wanted alive. Ever since the discovery at school, police and FBI agents have been on the lookout to ensure justice is served.

"Looks like I made her infamous" Adrien said.

"And she still has her revenge schedule. Damn it, everyone is so upset by her deceitful nature. They removed her from their social media" Felix said before handing him a bottle of blood, "That is why my dog can sense evil in her for 5 years"

"I can't say I blame them. Lying is a powerful superpower" Adrien said.

"Everyone lies in life, Adrien. But for animals, they never lie because they can't speak to say a lie. Argos always tells the truth to me" Felix said before turning off the TV.

"Mmhmm..." Adrien drinks blood, "But there's a lot of definitions in lying"

"White and black lies," Felix said.

"What?" Adrien raised a brow.

"White ones can be used for safety reasons," Felix said.

"And the black?" Adrien asked.

"Those are the harmful ones that Lila is using," Felix said.

"Compulsive liars like her don't care who they hurt or just crave attention by lying. She's always like that but taking advantage of her power in every popularity and relationship is just so......wrong! No one can ever trust liars if they are very not honest, genuine, or sincere" Adrien said, remembering how hard he tried to give her advice as a human but she never tried hard enough because she did not want to change or lose what she has.

"Is that why you hated her from the beginning you first met?" Felix made him turn around so he could put an earring in Adrien's ear.

"Yes," Adrien replied and he flinched when Felix put the earring in.

"If you have met, how long did she deceive you before knowing who she truly was?" Felix said.

"Roughly a month after I met her," Adrien said.

"And you couldn't convince your father to remove her? You do know harassment is a violation. Just like my father never listens to my opinions on how I feel around her, he thinks I'm overreacting. You have no idea how much she harasses my ass just to lie to my father long enough to destroy the family" Felix said before punching another earring in Adrien's ear.

"OW!" Adrien flinched, "Jeez, even as a vampire I can still feel physical pain!"

"You still have nerves," Felix said.

"Yes, well, be grateful your father is not here to control your life," Adrien said.

"He was such a jerk anyway," Felix said.

"Agh and I see a crucifix earring is not holy. Thank god" Adrien said.

"Yeah, so you don't have to experience pain all the time," Felix said.

"You're turning me into an emo goth boy, are you? Great" He puts on his fake wig with indigo highlights to look like he has a hair dye.

"Almost" Felix replied.

"I'm not trying to impress Marinette, Felix" Adrien puts his blue contacts in his eyes.

"Since Chloe got expelled with her father disowned her, Marinette seems to be in a lighter mood," Felix said.

"I don't think it's over for Chloe. As far as I learned from her, she's hard to be disciplined. Not even feeling ashamed at all to face the consequences of her actions" Adrien said before putting on his leather jacket.

"You're going out meeting your princess, are you?" Felix guessed.

"Yes. It's my job to be her dark knight" Adrien applies sunscreen on his face and hands.

"Well, just make sure you don't go biting people's necks every time you smell blood a mile away" Felix hands him another drink to be sure he doesn't get discovered in public.

"Thanks" Adrien caught the bottle and headed out.

-

Marinette was simply at the park feeling happy but worried about those two bitches that could try to come up with a plan to get revenge. Even though Kim has apologized for his actions, she was more mad at Chloe for using him as her pawn. The same way Cerise is still doing to Chloe who is too foolish without a second thought at anything.

Just then she saw Adrien in his new style. She's guessing he's trying to impress her but she vowed to never get impressed by anyone.

"Hey Marinette" He greets her.

"Hi," She bluntly said.

"Heh, still opening up a little?" He sat next to her.

"Yeah, but you're not here to impress are you?" She asked.

"No, just to see you. You know I feel like protecting you from bullies like Chloe and Cerise. You know what happened that day when our kitty cat fought a liar who was wearing a wig and contacts the entire time to fool everyone" Adrien explained.

"Took everyone long enough. But the school has gotten a bad reputation" Marinette shows a news article.

"Doesn't anyone learn to check their facts first before trusting someone who won't violate their trust?" Adrien asked.

"Apparently not," Marinette said.

"But you do which proves you learn from your previous mistakes and never fall for it again," Adrien said.

"Yeah. Of course" Marinette replied.

"These look amazing" Adrien pickpockets her sketchbook of her amazing goth fashion designs.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Marinette tried to snatch it back.

"Sorry, I just got amazed. And I didn't make fun of it. I'm assuming that designing is your passion" Adrien smirked.

"They are the only thing that keeps me sane," Marinette said.

"And that design I see, definitely for the upcoming masquerade dance," Adrien said.

"Right," Marinette said.

"A Hallow's Eve, I mean Halloween style for the masquerade ball" Adrien corrected himself.

"Pretty much" Marinette takes the sketches back.

Adrien senses Chloe nearby and whatever she's doing, it's definitely not good, "Well, I better get going. You know, for your personal space" He made an excuse to leave.

"Bye," Marinette waved in confusion.

He can see Chloe constantly going around to make everyone's life miserable. He also hears another voice like an earpiece communication that Chloe is following the stranger's plans in what to do.

"Lie-la!" He knew that voice.

"You're all ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe ranted.

Adrien so wanted to confront her but if Lila was using Chloe's eyes for everything while hiding, it was as if she was trying to find him and make him pay. He can't get involved now. Not with Lila pulling Chloe's string and whatever kind of trap she has for him. He can't get cocky again. He needs to be more cunning than her. Knowing he can't perform his supernatural, so he's gonna have to be persuasive. Like fighting fire with fire.

"Shit! It's too risky!" Adrien is just gonna have to follow Chloe without being caught.

He watches as Marinette gets up from the bench, heading home. He hides in the alley to transform into Claw Noir, using his phone staff to call Felix that he was right and that he needed more training and help. Only Felix knows more about the modern world than himself.

"Leave it to me, Adrien," Felix said.

"The communication thing you gave me. Do I just put this thing on my ear?" Claw Noir asked.

"Yes. Then I'll give you the instructions there" Felix said.

"Okay. I never done this" Claw Noir put the special spy cam on his ear while the spyglass frame on his left eye for Felix to see through Claw Noir's point of view.

"All systems to go" Felix spoke through it.

"What the hell is happening?" Claw Noir felt spooked.

"Calm down. This thing will come in handy" Felix calms him down.

"How the hell? Are you seeing my point of view?" Claw Noir asked.

"Yes, everything," Felix said.

"Like invading my space. Okay, you see Chloe, right?" Claw Noir said while hiding.

"Yup. She's going for Marinette" Felix said.

"Shit" Claw Noir panicked.

"Wait, something's up. It feels too easy for you but then it feels like a trap. Chloe doesn't always do a lot of tormenting in public like that" Felix stopped him.

"Alright," Claw Noir said.

"Get Marinette out of there!" Felix alarmed him.

Claw Noir can't be seen now but instead, he tried something like mind control to move Marinette by his command. His eye glowed neon blue to use his supernatural to save Marinette indirectly. When this happened, Marinette's own eyes glowed a faint neon blue as well.

"Walk away from the park, princess" Claw Noir commanded.

"Yes....Of course" Marinette said in a trance and got out of the park.

Chloe saw her walking away but was foolish enough to rant on to alarm the parkkeeper to hear a disturbance in the park.

"Hey, you!" The parkkeeper went after her.

Claw Noir can hear Lila yelling in Chloe's earpiece communication, telling her to stop what she's doing and get out of there. Chloe does as she's told and runs out of the park.

The feline chuckled at how foolish that brat was to be told what to do without thinking first, "Stupid girl" He said quietly.

"What did you do?" Felix asked through the earpiece.

"Mind control trick," Claw Noir said.

"Abusive but you saved her. I still don't like this, cuz. Lila is using Chloe like a robot to see everything through her eyes. You need to find her and know what her new disguise is now" Felix said.

"You got it" Claw Noir nods.

"Right now, come home. You need more sleep during daylight hours" Felix said.

"Right," Claw Noir morphs into a bat and flies home.

-

As daylight went by for the sun to set, Adrien was simply resting upside down on the ceiling like a bat since it was the only dark spot to be away from sunlight. He hopes his princess made it out of there.

He then started to dream of her, to feel loved again like his mother did for him a long time ago. He did not want to suffer alone with the curse he was being forced to live with. Just like Marinette has suffered more pain and suffering from that bully and no one did anything to help her. Especially being framed by a liar to almost get suspended from school and no one did a thing to prove her innocence.

"Princess" He smiled in his sleep.

An air horn blared to cause Adrien to wake up and fall on the floor with a panic attack.

"AGH! What the hell?!" He exclaimed.

Felix snickered at his nasty fall from the ceiling, "Rise and shine, Count Noir"

"Urgh, my head" Claw Noir got up.

"That was funny. I never expected my undead ancestor to get scared" Felix laughed.

"That thing startled me" Adrien replied.

"It's an air horn. It's been used for scare pranks a lot" Felix said.

"Please don't do that again," Adrien said.

"No promises. You do sleep a lot during the daylight hours. You barely ever had blood eye shots from lack of sleep" Felix can see his eyes look normal.

"I got no blood flow for that," Adrien said before grabbing his blood bottle.

"But can you feel this?" Felix tested him by the tingling shock from the pen.

"A little" Claw Noir said.

"It's supposed to hurt you but I guess the undead can't feel any tingles in their sensory skin," Felix said.

"Most of my nerve system isn't as active," Adrien said before drinking blood.

"Right. I suppose getting tasered doesn't work on you. Can you imagine being a different kind of hero in this timeline?" Felix asked.

"Yeah. Like this guy?" Claw Noir held up a comic about Captain America, a hero from WW2 who got frozen but revived in modern times.

"Yeah. But I like Black Widow. She's a poser in every fight, even you're a poser too" Felix smirked.

"I'm not a poser" Claw Noir replied.

"Cats pose all the time, you're the legendary Paw Noir that makes a lot of poses" Felix snickered.

"Oh, right" Claw realized Felix was right.

"Anyways, while you flap your batty wings to find that bitch, make sure you know what her motives are," Felix said.

"Her only motive is to kill my undead ass. I can't die" Adrien said.

"Unless stake to the heart, decapitation, fire, holy water, and sunlight," Felix said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 882 15
What happens when you find a stray kitten,just to find out he's also a boy?!Thats what happened to marinette a young beautiful teen,but she ends up s...
466K 15K 32
After a desperate attempt to pull herself through depression, Marinette finds herself struggling to balance being a superhero and a student at the sa...
63.6K 1.2K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
3.4K 120 21
AU adults. Ever since they thought the Supreme was helping them, it was all a lie to be used as pawns. Now grown up, Shadybug and Claw Noir went in s...