𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐦...

innocentbtsamy tarafından

suga is father of vminkook Daha Fazla

#chapter1 [introduction]
#chapter2 [complaint]
#chapter3 [slient treatment]
#chapter4 [brat]
#chapter5 [angry bird]
#chapter-6 [sick]
#chapter7 [treatment]
#chapter8[clingy]
#chapter9 [allergy]
#chapter11[hyungie]
#chapter12 [failed?]
#chapter13 [miss you]
#chapter14 [meanie]
#chapter15 [eomma?]
#chapter16 [troublemaker]
#chapter17 [teasing]
#chapter18 [busy]
new book
#chapter19 [no school!]
#chapter20 [tried]

#chapter10 [stubborn]

814 58 7
innocentbtsamy tarafından

"Jimin! Wake up baby" namjoon said shooking his body.

"Ahhhh~ ajushiiiii letmeee sweep" The younger whined sleeply and covered with the devert and curled in a ball.

"Nooo you have school baba get uppp!!" The older said and take the devert off from his face and pick him up.

"Ahhhahaha" the younger wiggled in his embrace and started to throw his legs and hands in the air.

"Shush" namjoon said and take him towards restroom.

.
.
.

"Okay, stop crying" namjoon said buttoning the buttons of the shirt.

"I don't want to go school" The younger said with a pout playing with the older's hairs.

"Why you don't want to go huh?" Namjoon asked squeezing his cheeks with one and one is combing.

"I just don't want to! Pweaseeeeeee" he said with a adorable pout and whinned.

"No you're going and I said what I said" namjoon said and plastered a peck on his cheek and left to jin's room where jungkook is sleeping in.

"Aishhh your hyung is a sleepy head" namjoon said making jimin giggle and said. "He is sleepy head you know, he give hard time to dada every morning"

"he is just like your dada" namjoon shook his head. "Jungkook wake up" he said tapping his cheeks.

"Appa~ I'm sick I'm not going anywhere" jungkook said in sleepy voice and backface him snuggling into the pillows.

"Why you both don't want to go school huh? Such a brats, it's okay you are aren't going anywhere but get up and have your breakfast you've to take your medicines too, get upp!!"

"Nwooo, I don't want anything" he whinned and covered his face.

"Yeahh! Get uppp" namjoon said making him sit on the bed and forcefully opened his eyes.

"Where is appa?" Jungkook asked looking around.

"He isn't here, -_- go and take bath" namjoon said in a done tone. And left from there

Jungkook sat down with annoyed face and pout on. Ruffled his hairs and sat there for sometime to process everything. After some good 10 mins he got up and went to do his morning routine.

.
.
.

"Ouch ouch ouchhh!!!! Omg ahhhh!!!!" Namjoon screamed out, while jimin is just looking at him sitting on the counter.

"Ajushii~" Jimin spoke softly... but our god of destruction is busy in destroying jin's PRECIOUS kitchen.

"Aishhh! Just go to the DUMBSTER!!! YOU  USELESS CARROT!" He frustratedly screamed and threw the poor carrot 🥕 in the trashcan.

"...ah..... hyung???? What is happening?" Jungkook asked awkwardly looking at the MESS sorry sorry DISASTERS that he created in the most PRECIOUS kitchen. (Namjoons technic uk? 😌).

"Oh you came! Just wait the breakfast is almost done!" Namjoon said messing the other things too.

"O-okay... 😅" Jungkook nervously laughed and stand there looking at the older strugglings. #NAMJOONANDHISSTRUGGLS 😂

"It's done! Go wait for me in the dinning area I'm coming xD" namjoon said.

"Okay..." Jungkook said and pick jimin with him to the dinning area.

"Here you goo!" Namjoon said placing all  the food he has made.

"Ahh----what is this hyung?" Jungkook asked pointing the left side plate.

"It's a pancake!!!" Namjoon said.

"👀 Wow looks YUMMY!, and is this half boiled? Am I right!"

"Yes!"

"Heheheh 😅, where is dad and jin hyung?, are they left already????" He asked.

"Um... yeah, actually tae is sick so they took him to hospital.." namjoon said.

"Huh?? What happen to him suddenly?" Jungkook asked being worried.

"It's nothing, just start eating already kook" namjoon said.

"Okay...." "and what happen to you?" Jungkook asked looking at jimin who eyes were already teary.

"What- hyy! What happen bub?" Namjoon said ruffling his (JM) hairs.

"Dada~" he slowly mumbled with wobbly lips as the tears started to flow like river.

"Hey! Your dada didn't gone anywhere, he just left for your brother Tae tae.. he is sick baby, that's why jinnie uncle and dada take him to doctor uncle" namjoon said taking him to his lap wiping his tears.

"I want dada" he winned and started crying loudly.

"Okay okay, I call him hmm?? Stop crying" he patted his back trying to calm him down. "Kook here call yoongi" namjoon said taking his phone put from his pocket, and handed to kook.

OTP.

"Hello dad?"

"Hello?? Namjoon?"

"Hello dad it's me jungkook!"

"Yahh! Kook, have you
Eaten something yet"

"Yes I'm eating, anyway jimin
Wanted to talk to you"

"Okay..."

"Hello, hyung... your little
Son is crying talk to him!"

"Hello, jimin... why you crying?"

"Dada! Where are you!!!"
He said sobbing cutely.

"Why are you crying? 😟"
He asked being worried.

"Where are you dada!!"

"Baby I'm at hospital"

"Come here 😭"
He winned hardly.

"Namjoon... did he had something?"

"No hyung, we are about to eat pir breakfast but he started crying so I called you."

"Jimin! First eat your Breakfast and go to school, dada is at school already,come fast" he said strenly.

"Noo! First come here!!"

"I said start eating already, and go to school dada is here in your classroom"

"Why you're in mh classroom??"

"Because today is parents meeting"

"Whattttt!!!!! Parents meeting!?"

"What's with that reaction? Have you done something mischievous?? 🤨 huh"

"Noo dada I didn't hehe"

"OK ok, come fastly dada is waiting"

"Oteyyy"

"And.. namjoon what did you order??"

"What are you talking about hyung! I cooked breakfast with my OWN hands uk!?" He said being proud.

"WHat!!? Hyung your kitchen is in danger 😳, namjoon said he prepared the breakfast" he said to jin.

"WHATTT!!!! YEAHHHH! YOU KIM FREAKINH NAMJOON!! YOU DID WHAT!?"

"Omg hyung! Why are you shouting?"

"🥹 my kitchen.... JUST WAIT TILL WE REACH HOME I WILL KICK YOU STUPID ASSS!!!! BLOODY FOOOOLLLLLL"  😭
"Can you show us the food! Cuz I don't want my kids to fall sick 💀"

A/n: "💀😳 ik ik ik! I'm so dumb to write  this shitttt!!!!! Don't curse meee!!!!"

"Hyung! Don't overreact 😒, I didn't add any poison tskk!, dramatic!"
"I sent you photos"

"💀👀 Oh gosh! What is that!? Anyways the salad is it?? What it is? That's looks okay.. but the other two.. looks way to poisonous don't EAT THOSE CURSED FOOD EXPECT THATS SALAD KOOK, JIMIN!! OKAYY"

"Hyung your so mean"

"Whatever bye" 

Time skip.

💀 that's it for today! 😂 cuz idk what to write next 😕

Give me ideassss!!!

Bye bye

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67K 2.5K 43
So this is the story of a strict father known as Jeon jungkook lets dig into the story first This is a fictional story and completely based on my ...
22.1K 839 16
When the naughty boy is married to strict doctor
150K 4.8K 32
Jk: look how pathetic you are.. getting fucked by your soon to be son - Topkoo Bottomtae - This story contains very distrubing things which some pe...
174K 4.2K 54
Highest Rankings 📍#1 in fanfiction 📍#1 in bts 📍#1 in jimin 📍#1 in namjoon 📍#1 in hit 📍#1 in stern 📍#1 in rules 📍#1 in boyfriend 📍#2 in bol...