Addicted (Mafia!Mikey x Reade...

By Minsoarien3

"Mr. Sakurai I want your daughter to marry my brother and that's the last choice you have." The images presen... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
NOTE

CHAPTER 20

755 24 6
By Minsoarien3

"I love him, Dad."

Jin's eyes widen at your sudden confession but he stayed calm.

"What about him? Does he love you too?" He ask again. You look at him without answering and Jin got his answer just like that.

"I don't know, Dad. I don't know anything about him. What he thinks, what's on his mind or what he's doing. His favourite food, what he likes to do on his free time or whether he likes a woman like me. I don't know anything." You vent out slowly leaning your head on Jin's shoulder as he hug you and rub your arm to give comfort.

"It's obvious that you don't know anything about him, Y/n." You look at him while he stayed looking forward.

"When your Mom and I first started dating I also didn't know anything about her. I'm sure there were things that I still didn't know when she passed away. I believe there are bonds where secrets are kept from their partners and it's impossible to fully know your partner. There will be some memories they would not want to share with you. Whether it is out of fear or just because, you must be patient with them. Knowing each other is a slow process, now that you're living together I'm sure you'll get to know him better bit by bit. All you have to do is be patient."

After that you continued packing your things as Jin helped you. What he said helped you alot, you were feeling a lot more lighter and free to breath. By evening all your things were pack and ready to shift.

"I think you should stay the night, it's already late and by the time you reach there it'll be dark. It's dangerous to drive alone at dark." Jin tried to convince you again.

"Thanks Dad but Manjirou will be lonely in that big cold house. You don't have to worry, I can take care of myself." You gave him a smile and a hug.

"Take care of yourself, I'll visit again. Goodnight Dad, I love you."

"Yeah I will, so you must too. I love you too, Honey." He peck the crown of your head. Waving at him one last time you got in your car and drive the way to your now home.

                              xXx

You were halfway there, the soft music playing on the stereo, it's just you were not listening. Something was wrong, sweats were trickling down your forehead and your hands and legs were shaking. Before you were not so sure but now you're sure as hell. Someone's following you or more like the car behind you had been following you around. Ofcourse you're not dumb to assume anything but the car behind has taken the same turn as you three times and now you're freaking out.

Taking deep breaths you try to calm down and step on the accelerator pedal, the unknown car also speed up making you almost shake in fear, if the way you're shaking now was not enough. You look at the rear mirror and saw the car take a different turn than yours. Stopping the car after driving a little far away you breath in a long breath to not faint yourself from the lack of oxygen in your system.

Your breaths were short and ragged, a bucket of sweats on your body and the way the wind gave you goosebumps was grosser than anything. After getting back the nerve and sense to drive and not stop in the middle of the road you drive home.

When you got in Mikey was already there sitting on the couch. Not only him but Draken's also with him. Hearing footsteps the two lift their heads and saw the lingering fear on your face. The two male exchange a look while you pass by them and went straight to bedroom.

"You should check on her, Mikey."

Mikey turn to Draken with furrowed eyebrows,

"Why?"

Draken sigh out at Mikey's reply, before he can explain, Mikey stood up and went to the direction you went.

"Though you say why, your expression says otherwise."

                               xXx

Mikey open the bedroom door to see it empty, he look around the room but stop when he heard the shower running. Taking cautious steps towards the bathroom door he saw it open. With a confuse gaze he fully open the door to see you sitting beneath the shower with close eyes.

"Y/n...?"

You open your eyes startled by the sudden voice but relax as soon as you saw Mikey standing behind the glass door. You stay put on your place as Mikey open the shower door and kneel down before you, his clothes getting wet by each second. He cup your cheeks and made you look at him.

"What are you doing under the shower with your clothes on?" His voice was soft making you nuzzle closer to his warmth.

"Just a way to cope with my fear." You whispered closing your eyes, the sound of water hitting the tile giving you a sense of peace. But more than anything having Mikey with you while he has a worried expression on his face calms you down.

"Did something happen?" He ask making you open your eyes. You slowly nodded your head moving your body closer to his.

"I don't know if I misunderstood it but for a while a car was following me around on my way here. I sure hope it was my imagination." You sigh out feeling a weight is lift off your chest. Your eyes widen when he suddenly pull you to his chest.

"M-Manjirou-"

"Do you know what the car looked like or maybe the people driving it?!" Mikey ask with a low voice as he glare at the wall. Feeling you shake your head he slowly pull away from the hug.

"It was dark so I didn't see anything, sorry." You mumble out feeling confuse why did you just apologised.

Mikey caress your hair and lean in extremely close to your face.

"It's alright." He whispered and place his lips softly on yours. You kiss him back without any delay, grabbing his shirt with one hand as the other went behind his neck. His hand is on your cheek while the other on your waist pulling you closer.

The way his lips perfectly fitted on yours made you forget your fear, even your surroundings. You can no longer feel the drops of water hitting your body, all you can feel is the loud beating of your heart and the soft lips that's currently devouring yours.

Mikey lean in more as if to completely devour you as you move to his lap to close the remaining gap. He bites your bottom lip making you sigh out while his hand went under your cloth and grap your bare waist making you gasp. Taking chance of the opening he literally shove his tongue inside your mouth. Your hold on him tighten while his tongues played with yours. You were getting out of breath, your lungs craving for oxygen more than anything but all you wanted was to keep kissing the man that's currently taking your breath away.

Your open your eyes with a jump when Mikey's hand went up and played with the strap of your bra while still kissing you. Trailing his other hand down from your face he twirl the hem of your sweatshirt making you think of many scenarios. Too flustered to think anymore you lightly push on his chest creating distance, your nose and mouth taking in as many oxygen as possible. You look at Mikey to see him in the same state as yours making your more flustered.

His breathing ragged, his white hair messy and his wet clothes clinging on his body which gave you a perfect view of his lean muscles. Not enough courage to look him in his eyes you slowly stood up with shaky legs.

"U-Uh... M-Manjirou, I'll change my dress. You should too or else you'll catch a cold and also it's not nice to make Draken wait for long." After saying whatever came on your mind you ran out the bathroom.

Mikey sat there idly, eyes not leaving the bathroom door that you just walked out off. He was confuse from his actions as he slowly lifted his hand and softly place it on his lips. His mind can't help but replay the moment that happened seconds ago, your soft lips, your tongue, your moan and everything about you was making him go crazy. He can keep kissing those lips even if it means he'll die of suffocation.

After gathering his thoughts and drying up he walk out the bathroom to find it empty. Changing into dry clothes he check his phone to see a message from Draken.

Ken-chin

Let's discuss the rest tomorrow.
Goodnight!

Pushing his hair back Mikey sigh out through his nose. He sits down at the edge of the bed and glare at the ground as if it will answer his questions. Feeling a ring in his brain he hiss then hurriedly called Sanzu.

"Check the CCTV footage from my house to till the way to Sakurai."

"Got it, Boss!"

Cutting the call Mikey sigh out to calm his brain.

I swear that rat will not follow you anymore, Y/n, I swear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 17.3K 28
-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him forever, that leads him to believe that...
1.1M 50.2K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
193K 4.8K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...