Kingverse Book 2:Melios the a...

By VHSenjoyer

After the event of A VHS experiment. Ali now named Melios lives a peaceful life, but nothing will really go a... More

Average day
Angel rizz(modified)
Dusty God
Angel of destruction(modified)
Undertakes
Villain Sans Squad
Human world trip
Tripping in a trip
slipping in a trip
Good night
Good night 2
His Own Darkness
Birdtale
AUs Return
advanced!tale
Alpha brothers
Fully Received

Dark past

3 1 1
By VHSenjoyer

Everyone was in the Omega timeline. They were all in the house, KT! Asriel, KT!Gaster, Azoth, KT!Chara, Bird, FS! Papyrus, Bird Frisk were in the living room sitting in the large couches and Melios and Chara were asleep above. They were all intrigued about each other and Gaster, him, knew about almost everything, he couldn't see the inner mind realm of Melios tho but he knows about what he did it even frightened him.

Chara: What the hell are we doing here now? Just letting the lovers above sleep? I want to go home.

Asriel: Are you not curious about why he is like he is? How could he be this powerful?

Gaster: I have. . . Some answer for that but I will let him answer.

Papyrus: I had questions for you, the old friends of Melios. How was he back there?

Asriel: A good friend and someone we can count on, even if there were some bad event, when he is around we can't get bored.

Azoth: He is a good pal, he helped me in some really complicated cases and even in my work when he could. He wasn't really mean on purpose, he has just really specific values.

Papyrus: Not funny, i thought this god like son of a . . . You know what I mean was a real piece of sh!t, but he seemed like a good guy who fell in a good place.

Frisk: would you really say the truth and only the truth?

Asriel: Of course.

Azoth: I can't lie, I promise.

Frisk: how did he behave after the genocide?

Asriel:. . . . . He was a little weird that's right but he wasn't mad.

Azoth: for sure he looked like him but he seemed to be a bit crazy and almost felt like he was at the cliff of falling into insanity. He didn't really react when Chara told her story and even felt annoyed, and when we were fighting he was just smiling widely while looking at his opponent becoming stronger, it's almost like he liked that.

Asriel: he is a fight addict but there it wasn't Ali but something else that was a dead version of him. . . . I didn't think loosing someone could hurt this much.

Frisk:. . . . . Strange, he didn't seem insane nor crazy when I met him, he was just full of joy and life.

Papyrus: I remember SS!Chara speaking about a memory of Melios which was when he was child. She saw his father being shot and stopped here but she also concluded that her mother died.

Azoth:. . . . That must have been terrible, but he should have been like maybe 5 or 6 right? How could he survive then?

Papyrus: I don't know.

Bird: I was one of the first to see him and he said to me that he got tortured at a moment, before falling here.

Gaster:. . . . But then it was the reason of his heavy injuries while landing here?

Azoth: maybe.

Frisk: I will see upstairs to look if they are really sleeping, Sans come.

Bird: I am right behind you.

They went upstairs.

Asriel: I return the question.

Papyrus: he was chill but he seemed to suffer every second internally, fortunately he lost his feelings at a moment and was free but he got them back and he was getting mad pretty easily then. For example when we were in the other AU for the First time, when I thought he would be chilling, when he saw a mother getting hit by a robot, he went instantly mad to the point where he was almost lost.

Azoth:. . . . That's possible that the event of loosing his parents marked him forever with a real hatred to those who mistreat mothers.

Frisk and Bird were upstairs and First went to Chara's room, she wasn't in here.

Frisk: Ohoh.

Bird: don't say me that.

They went to Melios' room to see Melios lying down in his bed and Chara observing him.

Frisk: nevermind.

Bird: I need therapy.

Chara did a sign to make them whisper.

Chara: don't awake him, he is really tired. . . . And I looked in his memories a little bit. . . . . I don't know how he is always sane.

Frisk: what did you see?

Chara: Death and tragedy.

Bird: that's not even possible. This guy live all that and continue to smile?

Chara: I saw even worst, his hatred for himself he had since the incident and the incident was. . . Was just pure insanity.

Melios woke up naturally after a 20 minutes nap and was full.

Melios: Ouff that was good. . . . Why are you here?

They stopped whispering.

Frisk: to look after you as everyone is asking questions about to your child hood.

Melios down his head.

Melios: nothing to say about it.

Chara: But I saw it and it was-

Melios: Nothing to say about it.

Frisk: I am sorry about-

Melios: Nothing. . . To say. . . About it.

Everyone almost give up knowing about it and Melios could see it.

Melios: you will all hate me if I talk about it but I don't really care anymore, let's go down I will tell you everything I lived since the incident.

Frisk was smiling and Chara was always head down, sad about what he went through.

Melios: don't worry Chara I am good now.

Chara: Yes. . . I know.

Melios then smile and we have to go down to see everyone after.

Chara smiled with a forced smile and they went down stairs.

Asriel: did we woke you up?

Melios: nah I don't need to sleep much or not at all but it is better if I want to rest faster.

Gaster:. . . Time to speak.

Melios:. . . . Look like I will have to speak sooner than I thought.

Melios then sat on the couch next to Chara who was hugging his arm tightly. He then talked about everything, the fact that he killed his parents' murderer and family, he was working with the police and that he killed too many people in the process and even the second incident which almost killed him physically and killed his sanity for good. The torture he was thrown in with VHS Sans and even what happened when he was motionless on the balcony, he said that he killed Exir one time, he killed so many Sanses and he fought against Faker, but before, he talked about the fact that he got this form through reliving his trauma until accepting the fact he wasn't a murderer but a hero. Everyone was shocked and sad, they couldn't even look Melios in the eyes, and Melios talking about it down his head to his hand to see them flashing with the blood of his victims.

Chara: I am. . . So sorry for you.

Gaster: I knew about the fight. . . But reliving your trauma again and again to get your new form is just the worst treatment ever.

Frisk: you got brought here after all that and smiled for the first time in a while to those who saved you.

Azoth : You said nothing about that.

Melios: I wasn't really proud and I didn't have an estimate of me high enough for that.

Bird: And. . . You were seeing ghost, and doing nightmare for millions of years.

Melios nodded.

Bird: Did I really suffer this much. . . .

Melios: don't be sad for me, I am good now and it's all that count.

Papyrus: and the one you packed up with Gabriel the Prince of the trans void it was Faker?

Melios: yes, if I wasn't with Gabriel I would have got slayed by Faker in his True form. Even with the Reset I needed someone to take his attention so he wouldn't modify the Reality to destroy it. And if you want to know I always see phantoms but only of my parents and little brother and of the children I avenged.

KT!Chara:. . . I don't think I would be able to smile after that.

Asriel: Me neither, you really have a strong mind.

Melios: only good person around me carrying for me and smiling everyday in security that's more than enough to me.

Everyone smiled at him. Papyrus did a ridiculous voice.

Papyrus: Ahh that's sweet.

Melios: I know real.

Chara: at last you responded to our questions about you. We will try to be careful to not make you fall again.

Melios looks psychotically at his hands tightening his grip.

Melios: Now i have all I need to keep everyone happy.

They were sweating a bit but they felt it was his real self now.

Asriel: I don't know how to thank you for saving the capital inhabitants.

Melios: they are like my family, can't just forget them, even if I won't lie I almost forgot you during the millions of years I was in space.

Azoth: I would have forgotten someone too. Even my name in this long period.

Papyrus: now I know you are no joke, I didn't think your body count was this high.

Everyone start freezing as they didn't understood what he was really referring to.

Melios: of course how would I be so relaxed and experienced without that.

Chara: Ok what the f0ck?

Melild was confused.

Melios: what?

Chara: what are you talking about.

Melios: the amount of kill.

Everyone sighed.

Papyrus:. . . . Oh sh!t I forgot what it meant, it's fully assume by the way.

Melios smiled and turn his head to the side.

Melios: perverted people.

Asriel: wait wasn't the thing we were talking about.

Melios: and I will totally assumed you were talking about it.

Chara:. . . . Wait, I am not like them.

Melios raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

Melios: Miss flirt the mass murderer.

Chara: Ahhh I know don't call me like that. . . I was young.

Melios:. . . . Even if you wont age anymore if I could estimate the time you were there it was about maybe tens of years. And you were flirting again, you would be cheating on me if the human went in back?

Chara: Of course not, I won't do that. . . . You would accept it?

Melios: Ok don't speak to me until I we got in Jessica's Underground.

Chara: Nah don't be mad I was joking.

Papyrus: You search it a bit you dumb4ss.

Chara: I was younger.

Papyrus: but you indirectly say you would do it again if the human fell.

Chara: Oh. . . . I spoke too fast then. I am sorry.

Melios had his face covered in darkness not responding as she was shaking him while apologizing.

Melios: I don't worth shit to your heart right?

Frisk: Bad Chara, really bad.

Frisk went hugging Melios. Bird too as he felt sad for him.

Bird: do you have a working brain. You say something like that after he suffered while reminding his atrocious past.

Chara: I didn't mean to I swear.

Melios: I didn't mean to be worth shit in my number 1's heart too, look like we both fail.

Gaster was smiling as he saw Melios was now fully himself and he saw him side smiling, Asriel, Azoth, Gaster, KT!Chara could see it, and Papyrus noticed it after.

Papyrus: hell nah what a monster you are smiling I can see it.

Melios was about to explode in laughter but was trying to lock in as much as he can.

Melios:No. . . I, I don't know what you are.

Melios explode in laughter and Chara saw that she got mad then calmed as she was happy he wasn't that much affect.

Frisk: Bad Melios, Bad.

Bird: do you have a working brain?

Melios:. . I- i am sorry, I lost all negative emotions, even if i could feel hurt I wouldn't be tearing a drop of sadness.

Chara hugged him.

Chara: at least you are back.

Melios pat her head.

Melios: Yes that won't change and I will be sure to make Faker a featless fodder in front of me.

They were all laughing after that and soon they wanted to go back home. Melios opened a portal to KingTale.

Asriel/Azoth: Goodbye my friend.

KT!Chara: I hope you get struck by a car.

Melios: Love you too meany.

KT!Chara: Fuc-

The portal closed before he could say something.

Melios:. . . . Wait but I forgot Birdtale.

Frisk: don't worry. . . . I don't want to see them now they would be too carrying about me and wouldn't let me go back with you as I need to stay near you all the time.

Melios: remind me to do that then. Gaster you wanna follow me now?

Gaster: Yes I always want to analyze your Unique and one of the most powerful soul I have ever seen here, Faker doesn't have one for some reason.

Melios: it is because Faker isn't something but more like a concept, he is the concept of manipulation, power and deception incarnate in a form he chose, and he was born at the same time as the concept maybe even before the creation of the Realities. He is just, right now, like Loki and he was born strong enough to kill gods with low difficulties and now he could slay them all but some in an instant.

Gaster: you will have to say more. Anyway let's just go back to your friend Au now I guess.

Melios opened the portal and everyone went in and Gaster was the last.

Gaster: When is the ceremony?

Melios: after the trip. . . Yep right after but we are like to 4-5 day on the 14 I planned.

Gaster: Okay it's good enough for me.

Gaster entered and Melios followed before leaving his home alone. Ink was always in the pool but he was sleeping as he felt too comfortable.

To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad