Smutty One-Shots

נכתב על ידי happymonney

This is a collection of Erotic short stories. Written for Smut lovers. If you are looking for short smutty re... עוד

Dedication
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
In Heat Part-2 (Werewolf Erotica)
In Heat Part-3 (Werewolf Erotica)
Her Dom His Sub (BDSM, Husband X Wife)
Her Dom His Sub Part-2 (BDSM, Husband X Wife)
Bully (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Bully Part-2 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Bully Part-3 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Sneaking Around (Step Sibling Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast (Escort x Client Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast Part-2 (Escort x Client Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast Part-3 (Escort x Client Erotica)
Him And I (Soldier x Wife Romance)
Him And I Part-2 (Soldier x Wife Romance)
Help Needed
My Boss' Slut (Best Friend's Father Erotica)
The Sacrifice (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-2 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-3 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-5 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Stall. (Age Gap Erotica, spicy content read at your own risk.)
The Stall Part-2 (Age Gap Erotica, and More!)
The Stall Part-3 (Age Gap Erotica, and Much Much More!)
My Damsel (When a girl in distress meets her savior)
The Stall Part-4 (Age Gap Erotica, Fuck Thy Neighbor.)
Her Confession (Forbidden Romance)
My Damsel Part-2(When a girl in distress meets her savior)
My Damsel Part-3(When a girl in distress fucks her savior)

The Sacrifice Part-4 (Maiden X Her Captor)

8.1K 108 19
נכתב על ידי happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Different Tribes, 2. Virgin X Her Captor. 3. Seduction.

That whole day Durk did not return to the cave, I waited for him and meanwhile cleaned the cave and even managed to cook some food for him. In my house, I was the one to do most of the chores and even cooking, so it wasn't new for me at all.

Around the sunset when I was sitting by the door of the cave staring at the orangish red sky, I spotted my man walking towards our cave. I immediately stood and it was as if my body gravitated towards him.

He was drenched in sweat and was carrying a few dead animals and some herbs in his hands and over his shoulders.

"Give me those." I tried to take the dead rabbits from his grip, but he did not let me.

"I can do it; you go in the cave its chilly out here." He ordered me, but I still kept walking towards him.

"What did you do all day?" This time instead of answering me he just lifted his hands showing me all the things he had caught and harvested. Ok, I asked a silly question Sue me. But was he being a bit grumpy? Or was I imagining it?

"I cleaned the cave and cooked food; I also went to Grace's place," I told him even though he did not ask. For some reason, I felt the need to fill the silence between us with some words.

"Ok."

Seriously, just, ok? Is he not going to say anything else? Does he not want to talk to me?

The moment we entered the cave he walked towards the kitchen area and dropped the food in small cane baskets. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"The food is ready should we have dinner?"

"You go ahead, I need to clean myself and store the food properly." He did not even look at me this time, and what was with that tone?

I finally had enough, all my plans of getting my man into my bed, had gone down the drain. I had no clue why he was being so aloof and angry with me what did I do? Is this how the men treat their ladies after the oath ceremony?

"Durk?"

"WHAT?" I was taken aback by his tone. Did he just snap at me?

"What happened? Why are you being like this to me?" tears gathered in my eyes and threatened to roll down my cheeks.

The moment he heard the tremble in my voice, he turned around and marched towards me and whipped my tears with his hand, just as gently as he had done the other day.

He sighed and looked at me, my lower lip was querying and I was so hurt. He was the only thing I had.

"I couldn't work all day." What does he mean by that he brought so much food home?

"But you brought so much food home."

He chuckled. "Yes, I did, but I could have brought more for you. I could not concentrate."

"Why?"

"Because every time I tried to focus, the image of naked you in my lap, appeared in front of my eyes. I kept getting stiff often. So, I couldn't run as fast as I did and lost many prey.

All I wanted to do was get back to our cave and suck on your marked chest and put my stiffness into you."

He whispered the last part but I heard it.

"Then what is stopping you?"

"You cried when I marked you, I am sure you will leave me if I put myself into you. As I will hurt you."

I knew when a man and a woman came together for the first time it was painful for the woman. I was ready to tolerate anything for this man, My man.

"I will not go anywhere, I will stay with you, as you are my man. So don't stop yourself."

All the tricks Grace had given me evaporated into think air, the moment my husband expressed his concern for me. All I wanted now, was pure love from him, no tricks or seduction or deceit.

"Let's have food first you must be hungry, I sure am." I tried to change the subject but he distanced himself from me.

"You go ahead and have a bite; I am unclean and need to wash before I eat."

Saying that he walked out of the cave towards a small hut, that we used as a cleaning room. I had bathed there this morning and it was a small enough space for two people and some huge stone buckets to keep water.

I followed Durk and as soon as he entered to cleaning room I entered too.

"What are you doing here? Are you hungry?" he asked me looking confused as usual.

"I'll help you clean, now sit." I made him sit on a small stone stool in the middle of the hut.

"You will get wet Fiona; I can clean myself."

"I know I will and I know you can. But let me help you, after all the work you did today."

"I didn't do enough, wife." He admitted. And a small smile plastid on my face. Men in my home tribe celebrated and expected favors from their wives even if they caught a single rabbit in a whole day. And here was my man, bringing home a week's worth of food and saying he did not do enough.

"Why do you smile?" he asked looking up at me. I was busy helping him take his dirty clothes off.

"Nothing, just thinking how lucky I am."

"How are you lucky?"

"Well, I married you so...I guess I am lucky."

"There are men better than me in this tribe, older than me, and stronger than me in the tribe, if you were their lady then you would have been truly lucky."

I could not control it, I burst out laughing. But when I looked at my man, he did not get the humor in the situation.

"But you won me so that means I am yours, so why would I want another man?"

"So, he could get you more food." He stated as if this was common sense.

"You got a lot of food Durk, stop fretting about it." Now I was getting a bit annoyed, did this man not see how amazing he was? I guess not.

That's when a very important question popped up in my mind.

"How old are you, Durk?"

"Twenty and seven." He answered.

"I am twenty and five, that means you are two years older than me. How many ladies have you laid with."

I have no idea where the question came from, but it just came out of my mouth before I could take it back. When I looked at my man, he was looking down at the floor, and was that blush on his stubble-covered cheeks?

"Till I was ten and eight I lived in a cottage with my folks. But after that just as every young man in the tribe, I was left to look after myself. If I ever wanted a lady to be mine, I had to have a cave or a cottage, enough food, comfortable bedding, and the ability to give her younglings. Or I had to catch a lady that was foolish enough to wander up the mountain from the down tribe. But I still wanted to keep my lady happy comfortable and fed.

So, I worked like any other lad. I found this cave two years ago after living for so many years in the open forest. I perfected my hunting skills and learned how to cook and make a comfortable home for a lady to live in.

During all this, I was thinking and malnourished most of the time, no maiden from my tribe spared me a second glance as there were men stronger and older than me.

But once as I was alone deep in the forest hunting at twenty and three, I met a woman from a traveling tribe. She was lost and I told her I would help her find her people.

She was two years older than me and we had to spend a night in an abandoned cottage as it was very chilly outside. That was the first time I laid with a lady. The next morning, she left as she found her people and I never saw her again.

But she taught me things I never knew I could do, and she did things to me that felt so good. That night I learned there was heaven between a lady's thighs. After that night I spoke to Elm and he explained this to me, as he already had Grace by then.

What about you?" he asked me. but suddenly I was feeling jealous, why did I hate that my man had spent a night with another lady?

I know he was just being honest with me, but I still regretted knowing that part of his past.

"In my village, they thought I was a witch, so no man looked at me let alone come close to me."

"But I quite like your red locks. Everyone here has gold or brown hair, I'd like our younglings to have your hair color they would stand out." said while smiling up at me.

I kneeled in front of him to get rid of his lower, but he stopped me.

"You don't need to take my lower off, just help me clean my upper body and I will do the rest." He told me.

"Isn't that unfair?"

"What is unfair?"

"That you have seen me with no covers but I have not seen you? Come on be fair with your lady."

"Darling if I strip now, I don't think we both will be leaving this hut anytime soon, and I do not want to miss the delicious food you have made for me. Plus, it's chilly outside."

"Why did he always have a valid reason for everything? Why could he never just let his emotions take over?"

"Fine." I took a jug full of cold water and dumped it straight over his head, not trying a single but to hide my disappointment. But when the water splashed on me, my thin dress was wet, and only then did I realize how cold the water was. And I had dumped so much of it directly on my man's head just because he was being reasonable.

"I'm so sorry so, so, sorry Durk, I did not realize it was so cold, let me help you wait..."

He just pulled me into his lap wetting me more. "Are you angry with me Fiona?"

"I was a but I'm sorry Durk, I should have checked if the water is warm or not. I will leave at once; you can take the bath and I will reheat the food and warm the cave"

His lips landed on me and the cold water from his hair trickled down my face chest and breasts. After a minute we parted, but I was left breathless and a bit warm from his embrace.

"Now that you have started cleaning me you can't stop, you need to finish it." He told me and let me go.

I immediately fetched the body scrubber and some foamy herbs from a small case and started running it all over his upper body and his hair. He just sat there staring at me and following all my instructions.

When I was sure he was clean, I slowly washed away the foam with water and made sure, he did not feel too cold. In the process most of my dress was wet and I was sure he could see my hard nipples through the fabric. The pierced ring was pretty visible.

"Does it hurt?" he questioned when he was cleaning his lower parts. While I just stood there ready to pass him the water jug.

"Not anymore, Grace gave me an herbal paste that made the pain and slight swelling go away."

"I was going to apply the same paste last night, but you refused." He stated.

"Your mouth was equally effective, husband."

He chucked and took the water from him soon he was done and he wrapped himself in a new fur cover.

"Remove your dress, Fiona." He ordered me.

"Oh, I thought we were waiting till after dinner..." I went on rambling but he stopped my chatter with one of his fingers on my lips.

"You soaked darling you need to change." When I looked down at myself, I was indeed dripping.

I pulled the dress down my body and I was standing in front of my man naked in the cleaning room. My hair was a little wet at the end. The cold breeze was making me shiver.

A thick fur was wrapped around me, and my man was making me dry. He knelt in front of me placing each of my feet on his thigh making sure my legs were dry and clean. I had images of him doing the same in the cave but in a very different setting. My breath hitched and a blush crept on my cheeks.

"You are cold wife, see you are turning red. We need to get you inside. But before we stepped out of the cleaning room, he hooked his pinkie finger into my nipple ring and tugged lightly.

"Ahh...!" I moaned and he smiled down at me.

"I quite like this." He said looking at my marked breasts. And just like that, we were back in the cave dressed and having food.

After dinner, I went to our bedding and let go of the thick fur I was wearing, Durk was busy making his bedding on the floor. When I finally had enough.

"Durk, come to bed," I ordered him.

"Fiona, please don't fight with me about this. I do not have the energy to argue with you tonight." He looked tired. So, I did what I did best.

I stepped out of the bedding naked and lay beside him on his simple bedding on the floor. It was too small for us, and part of me was on the cave floor.

"Fiona, what in the old oak's grace are you doing?" he questioned me while wrapping me in his own cover furs.

"Sleeping with my man. I don't think that is wrong to do."

"Fiona, we won't fit on this small bedding and I do not want you on the floor, your back will hurt and you will be cold throughout the night." He told me while pulling me to himself. He had only wrapped his lower body in furs and his board chest was warmer than my own bedding.

"So come we me on the big bedding."

"Fiona, you know why I don't want to sleep besides you." He was irritated with me now. But I was going to make him sleep with me, bit sleep-sleep. Just lay in my arms all night.

"So, what if you claim my body, Durk, I have taken the oath with you already we are man and lady for heaven's sake and you refuse to touch me. Am I not good enough for you? Do you wish for another lady? Hell, you won't even hold me in your arms for the night. It's lonely to sleep alone, I have slept by myself cold and afraid all my life. But now that I have you, I do not want to sleep like that anymore. If you do not want me, just tell me I will leave. But do not push me away, if you plan on being my man."

I yelled at him, as sobs shook my whole body.

Durk did not say a word, instead, he picked me up and carried me to the bigger bedding. When I thought, he was just going to leave me there and return to the floor, he stepped on the bedding behind me, turned me around, buried my crying face in his chest, and covered us both in the thick furs. I kept on sobbing, while he placed his chin on my head and his warm hands roamed over my back and squeezed my bare ass as under the furs.

Finally, my man was treating me like his lady in every way possible. I don't remember when I slept. Not do I remember when he slept.

But that night I dreamt of a little girl with golden hair, blue eyes, and grey skin sleeping soundly in Durk's arms while a little red-haired boy with grey eyes and pale skin started at her, standing beside Durk. And when they both noticed me, they smiled and gestured for me to come closer.

That was the most beautiful dream ever...

To be continued... (part 5 will be the last part)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9M 94.8K 68
"Excessive face powder, striking bright color robes and such an annoying attitude?! Why the hell don't you just die?! Why must you robbed my soul int...
126K 5.9K 113
The Villain Pretends to be Poor After I Transmigrated into the Book Associated Name 穿书后反派装穷了[娱乐圈] Author 燕行 Status in COO 112 Chapters + 1 Extra Qu H...
8.5M 55.7K 6
I never expect my life to take the turn that it did. Everything that I had ever known have been a lie. When I was a child, my father made a deal wit...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...