π—˜π—¦π—£π—₯π—˜π—¦π—¦π—’ (B.N)

Door jennaawritess

ESPRESSO - A BRADY NOON FIC - jennaawritess , 2024. Meer

ESPRESSO
i. bradley
ii. reoccurring
iii. messages
iv. beach walks
vi. who is she?
vii. meet the group
viii. mentioned.
ix. investigation.
x. kendra?
xi. no one of that name.
xii. lacy.
xiii. busted
xiv. asked.

v. hangout

407 18 13
Door jennaawritess

𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎
chapter five.
sabrina's pov ☕️
( the secret spot ! )

"BRADY! QUIT walking so fast, I can't keep up with that shit!" I shout, and he laughs as he speeds up.

I speed up too, now pretty close behind him. I don't walk through forests often, so the uneven ground is a little difficult to speed walk on.

When we reach the spot he was speaking of, he stops. My jaw drops at the sight. There's a small, man-made lake, and perfectly set up longs for sitting on, I assume. It's a really pretty view, and I turn to look at him.

"Brady, this is amazing." I gasp, and he smiles.

"Yeah, it is. I've always loved coming here." He says softly.

He sits down on one of the log, patting the spot next to him for me to join him. I sit down next to him, and we don't talk for a little while, enjoying the silence. The only sounds we can hear are the sounds of the leaves blowing with the slight breeze, and the water trickling.

After a few minutes, he speaks up. "I wanna get to know you."

My eyebrows raise in slight shock. "Uh— okay, then. What do you wanna know?"

He thinks for a second before answering. "What's your favorite color?"

"I love baby blue. Or I guess it's pastel blue? I'm not sure." I reply, and he smiles.

"You don't know your favorite color?" He teases, and I roll my eyes as a smile creeps onto my lips.

"You know what I mean." I laugh, and he nods.

Thankfully there isn't too much wind, or my hair would get extremely messed up. For it being summer, Brady's wearing a surprising amount of layers. Despite it being 80 degrees, he's wearing a sweatshirt with some baggy pants. He looks good, but it's just surprising.

I feel a little iffy about my own outfit now, since I'm in a random pair of black shorts and a white crop top.

"Okay... what's your favorite drink?" He asks.

"Easy, Mountain Dew. I know it's like... really bad for my health, but I don't drink it every day or anything. Just occasionally." I explain. "What's yours?"

"The vanilla latte you make me." He responds, and I smile.

"Aww, really? That's adorable." I say softly, "the real question is, does it taste different when I make it?"

He nods. "Yeah, I honestly think it's better."

I do a silent cheer, pumping my fist in the air. He laughs at my celebration.

"Do you enjoy working there?" He asks, and I shrug.

"Sometimes. Some costumers are assholes, but for the most part I like it." I answer. "I mean, I have some friends there. And I met you, so it's not all bad."

"I make your job more enjoyable? I'm honored, Sab." He smirks, and I roll my eyes fondly at him.

"Whatever, you get the point." I mumble.

"What, that you're just in love with me?" He jokes, and I give him a look.

"Not quite. You still got some time before that happens, Bradley." I tease, and he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, so it'll happen, then?" He questions, and I shrug, avoiding his question, since I truly didn't know if I'd fall for him or not.

"We'll see, Brady." I say innocently, subtly avoiding his eyes and looking out over the lake.

We sit in silence for a little while, just waiting the sun setting slowly. I was sure that we hadn't been out for that long, but when I check the time on my phone I see that it's seven.

"Holy shit, it's already 7pm." I say softly, and brady's eyebrows raise in shock.

"Really? I swore we hadn't wasted that much time..." he mumbles, getting up from the log and brushing his clothes off before offering me his hand.

I take it, using it to help me up. I dust off my legs after I'm standing, muttering a soft thank you.

"I'll drive you home, if you'd like." Brady offers, and I smile.

"That'd be nice, Brady." I answer.

We walk to his car, talking about dumb things the whole way back. When we get to his car, I once again can't fathom how nice it is. What does this kid do for a job?

"Where do you work?" I ask, and he scratches the back of his neck sort of awkwardly.

"Uh... Hollywood?" He says hesitantly, and my eyebrows furrow.

"What? How..?" I mumble, and he shrugs.

"Uhm... I'm an actor." He explains.

"Like— an amateur actor? Like you want to be one?" I question, and he shakes his head.

"No, like... I'm an actor. Sorta famous, I guess." He says softly. "Do you have Instagram? Look me up, I'll prove it."

I get out my phone, and I realize I don't even know his last name. I just hang him my phone, and he searches up his user and shows me the phone.

"Holy shit. 400 thousand followers, you're verified, and— oh, yep. You're an actor." I announce, as if he doesn't already know. "How did I not know this?!"

"Hey, chill. I genuinely don't care. Actually it was cool that you didn't know me." He comforts.

"But I feel so— so silly. Like, how was I not aware? I literally watched teenage mutant ninja turtles and I loved it." I tell him, and he smiles softly.

"Well nobody said you have to know who the cast is if you like a movie." He pats my leg, and I sigh.

"this mean like— is this your way of telling me we can't be friends cause your famous?" I mumble, and his face contorts to confusion.

"What? No. Why would you think that?" He asks as I click the follow button on my phone.

He gets out his phone, clicking on Instagram and I see how many notifications he has. My eyes widen. "How do you find anything with all of those damn notifications?"

He laughs. "I was just gonna search your username up, but I have almost every social media app muted because of the insane notifications I get."

He searches my user, following me back. I smile at the gesture, and he puts his phone away. Turning on his car finally.

"Put your address in the GPS." He says softly, and I do so.

He drives me home, letting me out of his car once he's in my driveway.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yeah. I don't work tomorrow, but I'm back on Thursday." I tell him, and he smiles.

"Alright, have a good day off, Sab." He answers, pulling out of my driveway and heading home.

Maybe the fact that he's famous won't affect me. Not that it matters to me, but still...

JENNA YAPS!

first time hanging out!! They're so adorable and I love them so much 🤭.

this is gonna be a relatively short fic, probably about 15-17 chapters? Maybe more if I come up with some random ideas halfway through, but yeah!

I've got many fic ideas in my drafts rn that I'm eager to post so those have me fueled up rn!

thank you all so so much for reading, I love you all so much!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.6K 548 6
In this naira confront goenkas after 5 Years Peep in to know how much secrets she opened of GoenkasπŸ˜‰
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
18.5K 445 10
"Confess I loved you from the start" IN WHICH Brady Noon gets bribed to date his former co-star Faye Hart.