Celebrity Oneshots (GxG)

By KateBishopFan

Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an en... More

Requests
Regret (Angelina Jolie)
Sleepy Girl (Elizabeth Olsen)
Stress Relief (Margot Robbie) (*)
Nightmares (Sylvie Laufeydottir)
Oh, Hey There (Rachel Green)
Long Distance (Ella Hunt)
New Boyfriend (Margot Robbie)
Meet The Plastics (Regina George)
Touchy (Regina George) (*)
Reneรฉ Rapp Oneshots Book?
Burn Book (Regina George)
(Failed) Date Night (Billie Eilish) (*)
Meet The Plastics: Part Two (Regina George)
Interview (Margot Robbie)

I Love You (It's Ruining My Life) (Regina George)(*)

1.5K 52 7
By KateBishopFan

Summary: Y/n and Regina have a slightly (very) toxic relationship.

A/N: This is filthy, thanks for the request though ;)

Y/n POV:

"You're such a fucking brat!" I yell as Regina holds my phone above me, just out of reach.

"I want to know who you're talking to!" She hisses, scrolling through my text messages. She walks around the room as I follow her. 

"This is such an invasion of privacy!" I reach for my phone, but she pushes me back. "You're acting like an insecure little bitch!" Regina scoffs and throws my phone onto her bed.

"You wouldn't care if you weren't a lying whore!" She yells back, pushing me up against the wall. My breath quickens, but I push her off of me. 

"Did you find anything?!" I ask her, pointing at her chest. "Did you? Hm?" Her angry expression falters for a second and she shakes her head. "Exactly."

"That doesn't even mean anything, you still could be cheating on me!" She retorts as I grab my phone from off of her bed. I roll my eyes and slip my phone into my pocket.

"We're not even dating! You sleep with other people all the fucking time and yet you act like this!?" I shout, crossing my arms. Regina's eyes narrow and she clenches her jaw.

"You're mine, Y/n." She hisses. "Have you been fucking other people behind my back?!" She accuses, stepping forward and grabbing my arms, pushing me up against the wall. 

"No, I haven't!"

"Haven't I been making you cum?" She asks teasingly as my breath hitches. "On my fingers, my tongue, even, my strap..." She whispers lowly. "Is it not enough for you? Are you such a slut that you need to fuck other people as well?" I shake my head and try to push her off.

"I'm not sleeping with anyone else, Regina!" I try again, my voice shakier this time.

"Do I need to show you how lucky you are to spend the night with me?" She asks, her lips grazing over my jaw. 

"Do you need that attitude fucked out of you?" I counter, pushing her body onto the bed. "We both know that this goes both ways," I add, her eyes darkening as I pull off my crop top, letting it slip out of my fingers, hitting the floor without a sound. She swallows and her eyes drop down to my chest, which is still currently covered by my bra.

"Strip." Her voice is low as she watches me, eyes raking over every part of my body. I quickly follow her demand and pull off my jeans, swaying my hips as I walk over to her. I place myself on her lap and look up at her, batting my eyes innocently.

She groans and her hands move up, running along my bare thighs. There are a few moments of silence before Regina connects our lips, kissing me desperately. I let out a soft moan against her body and start to grind on her waist.

I move us into a lying position and wrap my legs around her waist, grinding against her abdomen as she tugs on my hair before moving down to my waist. I run my hands through her hair and she starts to kiss down my collarbone.

"God, you're so fucking hot." She moans as I buck my hips up, letting out a whine. My left-hand moves down to her jeans and unbuttons them, revealing a pink bulge in her pants. My eyes roll back and I can feel her smirk against my skin as she pulls her pants down to her ankles and kicks them off. 

Her shirt follows and then she pulls off her underwear, showing me the strap-on attached to her waist. Her hand toys with the hem of my thong and after a few seconds, she rips it off. 

"Gina! That was my favourite pair!" I whine against her, receiving a hum of acknowledgement.

"I'll buy you a new pair," She mumbles against my skin, leaving bruises all over my neck and chest. My heart beats fast with anticipation as her fingers brush up my thighs and I look up at her pleadingly.

"Oh, I thought you said you wanted to fuck me..." She teases. "That I had an attitude or something." Her hands run all over my bare skin, 

"Please." I moan. "Just do it already." She chuckles and kisses down my abdomen, sucking a bruise right next to where I want her the most. I let her leave a few more hickeys on my thighs before I let out an impatient sigh.

"Tell me how much you want it," She demands, her tongue running over the spot she sucked on. I groan and buck my hips up, whining when I feel nothing but air. I see her smirk again and I clench my jaw, still too needy to say anything.

"I-I need it," I moan, her fingers brushing over my clit. "Please, please fuck me!" My voice comes out shaky as I look up at her.

"I could, or... you could fuck yourself." She smirks and positions herself on the bed. I whine and sit up, looking over at her. 

"What? Regina, don't be like that." I whine, moving towards her and trying to grab at her hands. She smirks and moves away before gesturing down to strap-on between her legs. 

"I'm not denying you anything, I just want to see you work for it a little," She teases.

"You're a fucking asshole." I sigh and climb on top of her, my thighs on either side of her waist.

"That's why you like me," She laughs, her hands grabbing at my ass. I roll my eyes and push her shoulder gently.

"That's not the only reason and you know it," There are a few moments of silence and I stare back at the blonde girl, waiting for her to reply or react. Instead, she deflects my words.

"Are you going to just sit there?" She chuckles and her hands grip the sheets. "I thought you wanted this," She teases, sending a wave of annoyance through my body. I bite my lip and position myself over the strap before slowly sliding down.

"Mm," I moan as my nails dig into her shoulders, trying to adjust to her size. She has used this strap a couple of other times, however, I'm still getting used to it. 

"Take your time, baby." She mumbles and her fingers dig into my ass. I nod and slide down a bit more, my legs shaking with the effort. Regina places soft kisses down my neck as I continue to adjust and her hands run soothingly across my back, tracing circles.

"Gina, you're so big..." I gasp, sliding down further. "So big," I repeat and my hands move to her waist, steadying myself. She smirks but still doesn't move yet, allowing me time to fully adjust and move when I want to.

I wait a few seconds and let her place more gentle kisses on my jawline, whispering sweet nothings in my ear while my eyes flutter closed. After I feel that I'm ready, I gently start to rock back and forth, letting soft moans fall from my lips.

"Yeah, that's it, baby." Regina moans, her own arousal building up. She starts thrusting up into me and my eyes roll back, a string of moans falling out of my mouth. Curses leave my mouth as she thrusts into me and I hold onto her.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes." I moan and lean forward, my breasts on her chest. She kisses me roughly and starts to bounce me up and down.

"Ride me, baby," She breathes out, her hands squeezing my ass. I bite my lip and start to grind on her lap. "That's it, show me how good I'm making you feel. You're such a good girl for me,"

My eyes roll back again at her praise and I moan. I start bouncing up and down, meeting her thrusts halfway. My climax starts to build, filling my lower body with anticipation and need while my hands start to shake.

"Faster." I moan and lean against her, feeling her hips thrust faster. "Oh, fuck, yes." She thrusts harder as she manhandles my body and I let out several shaky breaths as I feel the tension in my stomach grow.

"Such a good little slut for me." Regina praises. "All for me." I nod and grind harder, trying to get as much friction as possible.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasp. "Harder, Gina, please, yes!"

"God, you're taking me so well." She groans, her breath hitching.

"I-I'm going to cum." I whimper and my legs shake.

"You gonna cum all over my strap?" She growls and starts to thrust faster. I nod and moan louder. "Go ahead then, cum for me baby," She whispers, giving me permission.

"Gina! Regina!" I scream as my orgasm crashes over me, waves of pleasure rolling through my body. I let out a loud cry and ride out my high, collapsing against her.

"Such a good girl," She coos and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Can you take care of yourself?" I ask her, breathless.

"Don't worry about it." She hums and pulls out, letting me fall next to her. I frown and look up at her.

"Why?"

"I'll be fine, baby. I'm tired, anyway."

"Okay..." I nod and close my eyes, letting myself relax. "I'm sorry for our fight, I promise I wasn't cheating." I whisper, rolling over to face her.

"I know." I lift my head, confused by her words.

"Then why were you so mad?" I ask, pulling myself into a sitting position. 

"Because... I don't know how to deal with this," She admits and looks away. I stare at her confused and she looks back up.

"Deal with what?" I ask, reaching out for her as she tries to roll away. She moves back and pouts.

"I've never felt this way about someone. Everyone else is just sex, but, when I'm with you..." She pauses, her eyes staring innocently back into mine, the vulnerability evident. "You make me feel things I've never felt before and it scares me. I don't want to leave after sex, I just want to stay with you, to take care of you..." She stutters, blushing. 

My heart beats faster at her confession and I reach out, cupping her cheek and tilting her head closer. 

"What does this mean?" I ask, nervous that she'll brush off the idea of relationship like she did before. There's a few moments of silence.

"I want to be your girlfriend," She whispers, her eyes shining. "If you'll let me be," She adds quickly, the vulnerable look in her eyes returning. I nod my head and move closer, placing a kiss on her lips.

"I want to be your girlfriend as well," I whisper, rolling over and cuddling closer to her. She beams at me and wraps her arms around my waist, holding me tightly.

"I think I'm in love with you," Regina's soft voice fills the room. I turn my head to face her and she smiles nervously down at me.

"I love you too, Regina." I reply, watching her eyes light up in the dark room. Her lips gently meet mine and we slowly get comfortable. Her eyes flutter closed and I smile, cuddling up to her chest.

A/N

It has a sweet ending because I'm a sucker for a sweet ending :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.4K 44
One shots of any female celeb or character Some may be gip Requests are welcome Enjoy.
3.3K 24 11
Hello children! This is my collection of oneshots. It will contain random stories which was in my mind for a long time. And now it's for you to read...
45K 1.1K 66
One shots of woman that I would get on my knees for. Along with some of their characters. ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต -๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐….๐ แชฅ...
230K 4.8K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do