Blind, Half-Veela Harry Potter

By HomePhoneCraft

Harry James Poter was a blind boy with raven black hair, green eyes that hid behind his bangs, and a more fem... More

×PART 1×
xPART 2x
xPART 3x
xPART 4x
xPART 5x
xPART 6x
xPART 7x
xPART 8x
xPART 9x
xPART 10x
xPART 11x
xPART 12x
xPART 13x
xPART 14x
xPART 15x
xPART 16x
xPART 17x
xPART 18x
A/N: Help!
xPART 19x
xPART 20x
xPART 22x
xPART 23x
xPART 24x
xPART 25x
xPART 26x

xPART 21x

182 10 0
By HomePhoneCraft

Harry's comment had Sebastian sitting up and putting his book down in interest. Castor uncoiled and slithered to the floor to transform. He stood next to the bed and cupped Harry's face, tilting it up a bit to look into his eyes.

Castor: You'll do fine, I promise.

Sebastian: Can the three of us watch? I assume 'Mione already has permission since she's here and all.

Castor: She does, and yes, you may stay. Just don't interfere.

All of them nodded and the boys stayed on their beds, while Hermione sat on the floor in front of Sebastian's bed. Castor, his hands still cupping Harry's face, spoke up again.

Castor: When do you want me to shift with you?

Harry smiled and gently touched Castor's wrist.

Harry: You'll know when.

And with that, Harry closed his eyes and began to transform.

A/N: I know this is a very short part and I haven't posted in a while but I'm posting several more parts today, so don't worry too much. I felt like a short chapter was the best way to go about this little scene so that was how it ended up being really short. Thank you all for your patience and I hope you continue to like the story. Bye, Darlings!

P.S. Yeesh, only 214 words. Must to better, Wren, must do better!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
388K 12.6K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...
180 15 15
*** REMADE*** I have moved items and they've been shifted around and taken away. You fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him si...
64.4K 1.9K 21
This is an old story please keep in mind that my writing style has changed over the years. *Cover made by Jennifer_Claire96*-Harry Potter Marauder's...