Smutty One-Shots

By happymonney

This is a collection of Erotic short stories. Written for Smut lovers. If you are looking for short smutty re... More

Dedication
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
In Heat Part-2 (Werewolf Erotica)
In Heat Part-3 (Werewolf Erotica)
Her Dom His Sub (BDSM, Husband X Wife)
Her Dom His Sub Part-2 (BDSM, Husband X Wife)
Bully (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Bully Part-2 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Bully Part-3 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)
Sneaking Around (Step Sibling Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast (Escort x Client Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast Part-2 (Escort x Client Erotica)
Beauty And The Beast Part-3 (Escort x Client Erotica)
Him And I (Soldier x Wife Romance)
Him And I Part-2 (Soldier x Wife Romance)
Help Needed
My Boss' Slut (Best Friend's Father Erotica)
The Sacrifice (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-2 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-4 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Sacrifice Part-5 (Maiden X Her Captor)
The Stall. (Age Gap Erotica, spicy content read at your own risk.)
The Stall Part-2 (Age Gap Erotica, and More!)
The Stall Part-3 (Age Gap Erotica, and Much Much More!)
My Damsel (When a girl in distress meets her savior)
The Stall Part-4 (Age Gap Erotica, Fuck Thy Neighbor.)
Her Confession (Forbidden Romance)
My Damsel Part-2(When a girl in distress meets her savior)
My Damsel Part-3(When a girl in distress fucks her savior)

The Sacrifice Part-3 (Maiden X Her Captor)

8.7K 121 19
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote  and comment!

Tropes:

1.Different Tribes, 2.Virgin X Her Captor,  3.Breast play,  4. Female orgasm

The next morning, Durk took me to Grace's place, and to my utter surprise I was greeted by two little girls, one had greyish skin and the other had tanned skin like Grace. I heard a baby cry from inside Grace's cottage and a little boy was playing in the yard. Durk was right behind me.

The girls greeted him.

"Hey, uncle Durk is this your lady?" I could sense the discomfort in his expressions so I answered on his behalf. Touching the little girl's hair.

"Yes, I am his lady. And I'm here to see your mom." I could see the confused but satisfied expression on Durk's face.

The little girl took me inside and I entered a spacious cottage, Grace was tending to the fire when she spotted me.

"Durk, Elm is outside playing with Johan why don't you join him?" Durk walked out taking a hint.

"So did anything happen last night?" Grace asked me.

"No, we just slept."

"What is all this? What is going to happen to me?"

"Calm down Fiona, a decade ago when I was in this very cottage with Elm I had similar questions. I was so scared and trust me Elm is way scarier than Durk. But these tribe's men have honor and respect for others. No one will ever force you to do anything. Neither Durk nor anyone will ever force themselves on you. They respect women and if one says no, they respect it.

Hell, even I needed weeks to warm up to Elm. But look at me now a mum of five and a happy wife. I think you should give Durk a chance. You have no idea how happy he was when he found you. He tended to your wounds with the herbal medicine I made and laid you on the softest furs. He was beside you all the hours you were out and even made sure the cave was warm enough for you.

I won't tell you what to do but just because they look a lot different than us does not mean they are bad. Durk will keep you happier than any man in our tribe back home. Just give him a chance.

And in case you do not want him, he will drop you off at your house below the mountain safely. But all the girls sent up here never return because they are treated much better up here than in their own village.

Stay, please, Durk is a good guy I know him since he was but a boy."

I had no words, when I looked outside, I found him, Elm, and Johan playing in the yard.

I left the cottage and Durk followed me. I sensed we were talking the same road back, meaning we were going to his cave. Or should I say my new home?

"Aren't we going to see the old oak?" I asked him once he was walking beside me.

"You want to see it?"

"Yes, you promised me last night you would show me, so let's go."

A small smile appeared on his face as he guided me somewhere up the mountain.

"The old oak is our God, our old folk say that it was the only tree present when we arrived on this mountain. It provided us shelter and even food when we had none. It was as if the divine entity itself was helping us through the oak.

Any man and lady willing to live together must stand by the oak and swear their commitment to each other. Like you people have marriage."

He went on and on explaining to me the ways and traditions of his tribe and it felt strangely peaceful. He was guiding me through the forest and making sure I was ok on each step. He was truly taking care of me. I felt at ease with him it was peaceful and now that I look at him in daylight. He is very handsome too.

Apart from his grey skin, he is just like any normal man. He is very tall, muscular, and has shoulder-length straight hair, that is braided in some parts. His face has sharp bones and beautiful golden eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" He snapped me out of the trance I was in.

"Umm...nothing."

"Come on let's go we are near."

Minutes later we were standing in front of a massive tree. It wasn't an ordinary tree this tree was massive. The oak was abnormally big and now I see why this tribe might think this tree to be divine.

Durk looked up at the tree on which different birds and animals lived.

"It's very big."

"Yes, it is."

"It's also very majestic."

"Yes, it is." But this time he was looking at me, not the tree.

"Durk."

"Hmm?"

"What happens at your marriage ceremony?"

"We call it the oath ceremony and the man and lady stand facing each other in front of the oak."

I moved in front of him and stood there looking at him. "Like this?"

"Yes." He replied busy explaining the stuff to me.

"Then they hold hands and commit to one another by saying the sacred verses."

I held his hand and asked him what the sacred verses were.

He said something in his native tongue and I repeated it after him. He corrected me when I was wrong and even translated them for me.

"It roughly means that the man will provide and protect his lady and in turn, the lady will help take care of his family and love him forever. This said in front of the oak marks commitment or should I say marriage in our tribe."

The innocent man was unaware that I had tricked him into marrying me. I smiled at him and asked him the one question I was dying to ask him.

"What happens after the ceremony?"

"The tribe lets the man take the lady to his house. Now she is his so he has to take care of her, he can also put younglings in her. But he needs to make sure she is comfortable.

If he fails to look after her, she can pick a new man and the previous man will be banished from the tribe for being useless." His eyes focused on the ground when he said that.

Wait does that mean if I reject him, he will be banished from his own tribe for not being able to provide for me?

I needed to know.

"So, what will happen to you now that I do not want you?"

For a second, he just stared at me, we were the only two standing in front of the massive oak tree.

"No lady would want me as it would mean I can't provide for her."

"Will you be banished?"

He just nodded with his head hanging between his shoulders.

"If another lady says yes to me that probably not. But you don't worry about all this, let's go to my cave, it's getting chilly here."

We began walking back towards my new home and my new husband who I had tricked into marrying me was thinking that I had rejected him. Poor thing.

We reached the cave and the sun was close to setting. On the way, we had food with an old couple and rested under a tree for a couple of hours.

"Durk."

"Hmm..." he mumbled without turning towards me. He was busy making my bed while he would sleep on the floor like last night.

"So, what do we do now?"

"You can sleep on the bedding I will take the floor. And if you want more food just wake me up ok, and I will make something for you." He said still busy making the bed.

"I think you do not understand me."

"What do you mean?" this time he turned and was looking at me confused.

"You took me to the big oak and we said the sacred verses. So does that mean you and I are man and lady?"

For a brief second, there was nothing on his face a blank canvas hard for me to read, but then suddenly his expression changed.

"You deceived me into being your man." His tone was accusatory but his expressions were anything but.

"Why did you do that? You did not want me just some hours ago. So, what changed?"

"You treated me right."

"Umm?" he was confused once again. Probably because in this tribe treating women correctly was a norm and not an exception.

"I did what every man must do to get a lady. Nothing special and I will continue to do it now that you are my lady." He stated as a matter of fact.

I just smiled at the guy whom I had ended up marrying and thanked the villagers for letting me go.

"Here your bedding is ready, I will take the floor and if you need food do not hesitate to wake me."

"But why would you take the floor? Am I not your lady?" I asked.

"But you do not want me near you so I will take the floor. I still do not know why you made me your man. But I am happy that you chose me." he said with the most genuine smile that made his face look even more handsome.

Was I attracted to my husband? I guess I was. I may not be ready for kids, but I was surely ready for my man.

"Will you come on the bedding and sleep beside me if I ask you to?"

"You want me near you?"

I nodded.

"But I think you should sleep on the bedding alone."

"Why is that?"

"I may be your man and you may want me near you, but I don't think I would be able to keep myself in check."

"Meaning what?"

"I might end up touching you Fiona, and not the way you may like. If you get angry and leave me I will be banished."

"Durk, why do you think I married you?"

"That I do not still know."

"I married you because in the little time I spent with you I started liking you. Grace told me you took care of me and that you would do so forever. No man in my tribe wanted me. My father hit me and my mother starved me.

The men in the tribe thought I was ugly for being so pale and different. You are the only person who looked after me even when I told you I did not want you. You are a selfless and kind and nice person Durk and I would be honoured to be your lady.

So even if you touch me, I will not be angry. You are my man." Finally telling him the truth felt freeing.

"Fiona..."

His eyes were full and his expression was concerned.

"I think you should sleep on the bedding alone for some nights afterward I will join you." Saying that he sat on the floor on his very simple bedding.

But I wanted my man with me. So, I got down and sat beside him on his bedding.

"Fiona, what happened?"

But before he could question me anymore, I slipped one hand out of my simple dress followed by the other. The top of my dress pooled around my waist and I slowly got on my knees removing the rest of my dress.

Durk looked at me with hooded eyes, I could see the desire in his expression and I knew my face mimicked his.

"Fiona you..."

"Shu..." I placed my hand on his lips.

"You do not have to say anything, Durk, touch me however you want wherever you want. I won't get angry or leave you I promise. I am your lady and you have a right to my body."

Saying that I climbed into his lap. Wrapping my hand around his thick neck, and tangling my fingers into his soft hair.

"Fiona...I won't be able to keep myself in check if you do this."

He said it, looking into my eyes and doing his best not to look down at my naked body.

"Then don't keep yourself in check."

The moment I said that I was pinned below him the way I was pinned when I first woke up in this cave.

"If we do things you might end up with younglings."

This was his last attempt to bring me to my senses.

"I would like two of them then, better if they look like you."

He smashed his lips against mine the moment those words left my lips.

The kiss was fiery and passionate, I had never kissed before but I had seen couples kissing. Durk's hand was in my hair angling my lips the way he wanted them to be.

My naked body molded perfectly with his, and my hands slowly moved between us to rake off the fur coat he was wearing.

When I touched my man's bare chest, he let out a grunt into my mouth. As my hands explored his naked upper body, he broke the kiss.

"If I take you on the bedding, spread you, and get between your thighs you will become mine forever. You won't be able to change your mind and soon very soon I will put a youngling in you. You can't go back then; you can't leave me.

Do you agree to it?"

"I do."

And I kissed him again.

I have no idea how or when he picked me up and took me to the bedding. But I felt soft furs on my back and hard planed on my front.

I wrapped my legs around his waist while we were still busy kidding.

One of his large palms cupped both my breasts and squeezed them.

"Oh god, Durk..." I moaned and my cries echoed in the cave.

"Fiona you are my woman now so will you let me mark you?"

I was so lost in the pleasure of his lips on mine and his hands on my body that I knew then and there I would agree to anything.

So, I nodded not thinking much of it. The next thing I know Durk is out of bedding and I'm left alone there. I sat up and looked at him rummaging through a small box. Minutes later he was sitting in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked concerned that he may not want me.

"I have to mark you."

"So do it."

"It may hurt." He said with concern.

"What are you going to do?" Instead of answering me his mouth latched around my right nipple and he began sucking. Once again, I was lost in pleasure and he pulled me into his lap.

I wrapped both my legs around his waist once more and settled in his lap facing him, while he tortured both my nipples turn by turn.

Finally, one of his hands ventured down towards my exposed clit and he started running small circles at the right spot.

This got me so excited that I slowly started grinding against his hand. When I was lost in pleasure, I suddenly screamed.

Not with pleasure but with intense pain. I looked down at my husband who had done something to me that almost brought tears to my eyes.

He let go of my left nipple and blood dripped down from it. He had bitten me, he had bit m so hard that my tit was bleeding.

But before I would do anything, he was quick. Something shiny and metallic was entering my nipple and within minutes of that, my breast was in his mouth again.

Was he licking it lightly? What the hell just happened?

It was still hurting but with each flick of his tongue, it hurt less.

He let go of me and regret was evident on his face.

"Du...Durk, what was that?"

Now that I looked down at my nipple with very little blood coating it, I saw what my man had done to me. He had marked me in the most intimate way possible.

"In our tribe Fiona, we mark our ladies like this. I knew it hurt you to let me get the herbal paste. It will heal in no time. I promise I did not mean to hurt you."

He was about to get up when I pulled him back on the bedding.

"Lick it."

"What?"

"Take it in your mouth and lick it."

He did as I commanded and the pain subsided and pleasure pooled between my thighs once again.

Durk had used his fang-like back teeth to pierce my nipple and he had looped a ring into my nipple with a small pinkish pearl hanging in it.

My husband had given me a nipple piercing as a sign of marking me. His hand was back between my legs and he was circling the same spit as before, while his mouth, served my pierced nipple dutifully.

When the pleasure was too much, I arched my back, forcing more of my breast in his mouth and I finally came on the bedding around his hand while his face was buried between my ample tits.

He separated himself from me and looked at me.

"Fiona, I think it's enough for tonight, you should sleep, I won't be able to hurt you tonight any more than I already have."

With that, he laid me on the bedding covered me with the furs, and returned on the floor to his bedding.

I had no energy to stop him or ask him to lay with me. the last thing I remember before drifting off was flicking my nipple ring and feeling the round pearl in it between my fingertips.

The slight pain and the sweet throbbing between my legs.

The next day I made my way to Grace's house and found her braiding her little girl's hair.

"You look different today," Grace said and I told her everything till the part I stripped in front of Durk.

Her hand immediately went to my left breast and she touched my tipple feeling the piercing ring.

"He marked you." She said in disbelief.

And all I did was nod.

"What does it mean?"

"It means you are his wedded wife. You are his lady. Did he enter you?" Grace asked.

I shook my head a little disappointed at how things ended last night.

"He refused too. He did not want to hurt me anymore."

"Durk has patience, I remember Elm, taking me on all fours the minute he bit my nipple, not even bothering to put the ring in."

"How do I make him enter me? he refuses," I complained and asked for her advice.

Grace smirked and told me a few things that I might need to do in order to make my husband want me more than anything.

With this new knowledge, I walked back to our cave. To seduce my man once more.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 55.7K 6
I never expect my life to take the turn that it did. Everything that I had ever known have been a lie. When I was a child, my father made a deal wit...
126K 5.9K 113
The Villain Pretends to be Poor After I Transmigrated into the Book Associated Name 穿书后反派装穷了[娱乐圈] Author 燕行 Status in COO 112 Chapters + 1 Extra Qu H...
62.1K 2.3K 14
Y/n is hilise's maid and caregiver since hilise was born, y/n always protects and loves hilise like a mother.Hilise loves y/n too but she never tells...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...