His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~

44. Her hateful words~

11K 811 36
By beauty_writess

ADVIKA'S POV

"Besharam,"

("Shameless,") I turned towards the direction of the sound, and there is the same lady who ruin my day, her hatred gaze fixed upon me.

I thinned my eyebrows I didn't react because I didn't understand why she said shameless, I looked at myself trying to understand, then I realised my shorts, I quickly try to pull it down but how can I do this, it is a shorts not a lower.

"What do you mean?"

I flinched when I heard Sam dangerous deep voice, I tilted my head and saw his expression, his jaw clenched while looking at that lady.

She must be a family members that's why she's staying here, I didn't know her because the whole day I didn't come out from the bedroom and crying for the whole day, he didn't looked at me and staring at her, I gulped nervously with his sudden changed behaviour.

"Just look at your wife, before asking me?"

She said loudly, while hatred in her voice can be clearly heard, I held the end of my shorts and pulled it down slightly basically try to stretch it.

Dumbhead me thinking that this could to turn into a lower, my bad luck that I wore this but I never thought to come here and eat at this time and get her bitter words in return, I slowly took a step forward with my shaky legs and stand behind him.

"Mai toh usse har waqt dekhta hoon, humesha bahut acchi hi lagti hai kya koi problem hai aapko,"

("I see her all the time, she always looks very nice, do you have any problem?") Sam said sternly, I can feel he is taunting her, he spun around and look at me, giving his assuring look.

I kind of feel relaxed with his words but I don't want to stay here for another second, after eye contact he again turned to face her.

"Yes, I have problem, I have problem with her,"

She literally shouted, I flinched and tightly hold his bicep, I didn't realise that my nails digging into his hard bicep.

My eyeline widened, did she wanted to wake everyone, why she is shouting at this time, when everyone is sleeping, I never thought I will come downstairs in my shorts.

"Then you should leave this mansion as soon as possible, because she is the eldest daughter in law of this mansion and she will never leave, so if you have problem with her then, no one stopping you to get lost from here,"

Sam said in his deep voice with sarcasm dipping from his mouth, I closed my eyes, when I heard footsteps, I quickly opened my lashes and look towards the direction of the voice.

I gulped nervously with embarrassment, there were the whole family members coming towards us with worried and confused expression, I keep gazing at them when I realised that I'm not in my proper attire, I quickly hide behind Sam.

"What happened?" Papa asked coming towards us with his worried expression.

"Is everything is fine?" I heard Maa voice, I really wanted to cry at this moment, I can't see them as I'm behind Sam huge figure.

"Nothing is going well here," I heard her voice, sounded exactly like venom, if venom was a person that has exactly her face.

"What do you mean, Sulochana?" Dada ji uttered, her name is Sulochana, I clutched his tshirt in my fist.

"Look at your lovely daughter in law,"

She uttered, making me shivered, I tightly shut my eyes down, please god safe me, after this I will never wear shorts in my life, please just save me once, I prayed to god.

"Advika, is everything is okay beta?" I heard dada ji voice, I felt a lump formed in my throat, my grip tightened on his tshirt.

"She is okay, but I think Bua ji lost her brain,"

Sam said, I'm surprised with his words, she is Bua ji, does he know what he is saying in front of the family members, but somehow I feel scared too.

They will scold Sam for this, when suddenly a laughing sound broke my subconscious mind and grab everyone attention towards him, I peeked my head behind his back and he is Samarth.

"S-Sorry guys, carry on-n,"

He said while trying to control his laughing, but everyone glared at him except me, he quickly shut his lips and placed his index finger on his lips, even I want to laugh but thankfully I control myself.

"Look dad, your grandson's behaviour towards me, now I can't even expect respect from them,"

Bua ji said, I couldn't have courage to look at everyone so I just keep standing there, without coming out.

"Samrat behave, did we ever taught you to disrespect your elders,"

Papa said sternly I flinched with his tone, I feel guilty, because of me he is listening them.

"Sorry Dad, but I think Dadu also taught Bua ji  that, how to respect younger once, but I think she forgot that that's why her words come out with venom,"

Sam muttered making my breath hitched, one thing is that he is so daring, I squeeze my eyes.

"Stop it, Samrat do you even know what are you saying?"

Dadu said in his serious voice, he is old but the authority in his voice still make anyone trembled in their place.

"Yes, I know Dadu, she is calling Avni shameless, does she knows what she is doing?"

Sam said and suddenly the hall covered with deep silence, I can heard everyone breathing with this silence.

I don't know what I feel this is all happening because of me, I'm the reason, if I don't behave like an idiot in the noon with Sam, he will never get angry and then we both had our lunch and dinner and nothing will be going here.

"Sulochana, is it true?"

I heard Dada ji voice, and with that my grip over his tshirt got more tightened, I inhaled deeply.

"F-First you all look at her, b-before asking me," She uttered while shattering with her words.

"This is not a big issue, she is just wearing shorts, why is it such a big deal for you?"

"It is, first you got married to a middle class girl, who only knows to seduce rich men and then somehow she got the chance to marry you, so atleast she needs to maintain the reputation of our family,"

Unknowingly a drop of tear fall from my eyes and I rested my head on his back, if I ever know he belongs to a rich family I will never marry him, no matter what, that's why I hate rich people they always like they are best.

"STOP IT, YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR BOUNDARIES," Sam shouted, I shivered it's the first time I heard his shouting at anyone.

"Sulochana, mind your language," I heard Dadi ji, and till now my tears were free of fall from my eyes, my lips parted and I try to breathe.

"Maa, I'm not wrong," She muttered, before everyone could say anything, I heard his voice.

"Everyone should sleep, I'm done, and one last thing it's not only about daughter in law to respect everyone it should be everyone whether it's men or women,"

Sam said and slowly hold my hand and started moving, I harshly wipped my face with my palm and lowered my head.

"Samrat, Advika listen beta...."

I can heard Dadu voice, but I didn't have courage to turned around to face them, he moved towards the stairs and without saying anything we both climbed up the stairs.

He opened the door and we entered inside, as soon as we entered, he tightly embrace me in his arms.

I was so shocked to react that maybe that is all I need right now, I didn't waste another second and wrapped my arms around his neck and started crying.

"I'm so sorry Avni, I'm so sorry...because of me you have to hear this, if you want you can punish me that please don't cry, it's hurts, it's physically hurt in my chest,"

He blurted out anything in one go, and I couldn't feel right, he is not the reason behind all this, he lifted me up and my toe resting on his feet now.

"Y-You are not the reason-n Sam, I-I will never wear shorts in my-y life,"

I don't know why but his warm hug making me feel little bit relaxed but my heart acted with her words that still playing in my head.

I can't forget her words, I already feel so disgusting with her words in the morning and now this.

"You did nothing, It's me how didn't protect you from her words, and if it's about what you should wear or not, it's your body, you can wear whatever you want, and if you are not comfortable in your own house and what's the point staying here,"

He muttered softly, like who can believe he is the same person who has been talking harshly with her few moments before, I planted a kiss on his chest and snuggled more into his frame.

"Still, if I don't wear this, she will never said that," I know this is not true, but still that will never happened in front of him.

"That doesn't matter, she is wrong and she has to be apologize for what she said," He said softly, and that's it I melt down completely in his arms, he is my comfort zone.

"What good deeds did I do that you became my life partner, Sam?, You are healing the wound that was never given to you,"

I don't know what makes me to say this but it's true, he is the best thing that has happened to me, I tightened my grip on his neck.

"I don't know about you but maybe, I would have done a lot of good deeds if I met you and if is a matter of healing the wounds, so if I don't keep my wife happy then who will be there?"

He muttered in his deep voice, I pulled out from the hug and lock my eyes with him, his ocean blue orbs deeply looking into my eyes, I don't want to say another word.

I didn't know but I started leaning over his lips, I closed my eyes when my lips touch his warm lips, his hand shifted towards my neck and he firmly hold my neck,

Without wasting time he took my lower lips between his and started sucking on them hungrily like he is dying to taste them, I did the same with his upper lips.

I didn't know when he moved towards the bed, I realised when he dropped me on the bed, our lips detached with the action, and I bounce a little bit and before I could sat.

He jumped on me, I was taken back but he didn't even give me time to think about it, he attached on my lips and started moving his lips.

I tried to match him but he is so dominating, when I raised my hands to placed it on his shoulders, he quickly pressed it above my head.

I gasped and with that he got the chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth, we devouring each other taste, but suddenly I felt dizzy and I didn't know when I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke when I feel someone shaking me, I slowly opened my sleepy lashes and look at the person in front of my eyes, he is none other than Sam, I rubbed my eyes and pouted my lips, he is fully dressed up in his black business suit looking devilish handsome but right now I want to sleep and with that I turned to side on the bed to ignore him.

"Baby, it's time to wake up, you have college," He muttered softly and pecked on my temple, I didn't understand his words because I really wanted to sleep right now, I signed and said.

"Please let me sleep Sam," I put my hands on the pillow and rested my cheek on it, before I could drift into the sleep, he picked me up with jerk.

"Sam, what are you doing, I want my bed," I yelled being irritated with his sudden movement, I hit his shoulder but nothing works.

"You have college, I don't want to be late," He said and wait he is just said college, I don't want to go anywhere but he said he give application for leave for the whole week.

"But you said, that I can enjoy for the whole week, then why would I have to go to college?" I muttered in shock and he entered inside the bathroom and put me on the counter.

"Yes, that right now the situation is not good to be here, it's better to divert your mind and focus on your studies," He uttered and pecked on my lips, I inhaled deeply and I nodded my head.

"Okay take shower and come out, I already placed your clothes,"

He said and left outside, being sleepy I slowly stepped down and freshen up and then quickly took a shower, I didn't wash my hair so because of that I don't need to dry them.

I wore my clothes and come out, he is doing something on his laptop and when he heard the sound of the door closing, he lifted his head and closed his laptop screen, he put everything inside his bag and come towards me.

"Let's go, we will have breakfast today in your favourite cafe," He said and a huge smile appeared on my lips.

"Really, love you," I muttered and kissed his lips, making him chuckled.

"Love you too,"

He uttered and he hold my hand, I wear my footwears and we both left to get downstairs, as I looked in the hall, I heard some faded voices and everyone were present there sitting on their chair in the dinning table, I tighten my grip on his hand, I remember last time.

Without saying anything Sam, started moving towards the main door, I didn't say anything and followed him.

"Wait, where are you both going first have your breakfast," Dada ji said, we stopped at our place.

"We are getting late, we will have our breakfast outside, also I decided to shift to our apartment for few days, until you all manage everything," Sam said in serious voice, I blankly glance at him, what does he mean?, he didn't tell me about anything?.

"What do you mean Samrat?" Papa said basically shouted, I shivered in this mansion everyone has authority in their voice.

"I mean what I said Dad,"

Do not forget to vote and comment, also let me know what you think about characters?

Bye, love u all💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 552 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
32.1K 2K 39
Agastya Singhania, well known leader of phoenix mafia gang and man of his words. He is known for his punctuality and strict adherence to routines. He...
189K 13.2K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
161K 13.1K 45
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...