Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Nine

5K 110 35
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
In Case by Demi Lovato___________________________________________________

Mr Styles taking me for dinner, just the both of us. Are you fudging kidding me?

And I thought that one day without him could happen. Of course not who was I kidding?

Harry took my car key from me and opened my passenger door side so I entered and he sat on the driver seat and started driving out of the underground parking. I was still in shock that he was driving my car and taking me for dinner, I was frozen looking only at his face focused on the road. Damn his jawline was perfect.

"You were alright at work today?"He aśked me interrupted my thoughts about him. What? No I was not thinking about him, no.

Liar.

"Hmm yes, you?"I asked nicely and he chuckled. Bloody hell could he please stop doing that? It was really cute and tempting for me to... no Im not finishing that sentence. Shut the hell up Melanie.

"As usual same routine same work to do everyday, check accounts, check on. all employees , lot of signing to do..."He said normally and I nodded not knowig what to say. He was the CEO, of course he had so much work to do, he was controlling a company, a huge network, he had to maintain that number one company ranking.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become a CEO at such a young age?I asked him and he smiled more showing his dimples.

"I see you noticed that. Well my dad retired and gave the company to me, STYLES Inc was in our family for years and I wont let it down no matter what."He said and I formed an o expression with my mouth. Family inherihition , nice! Not everyone was lucky like him.

"Wow that's great and you're really doing a good job managing the company"I said making him smile wnd I didnt expect him to place his hand on mine while he was driving.

"Thank you, you're the first to say that"He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. What was that supposed to mean? Noone appreciated his work?

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

"People judge me that I dont do my job properly as a CEO, they think Im just screwing assistants, that sex is all thats in my head, I mean I do like sex, who doesnt but not 24/7 please I have standards. They always say how young I was to rule a company, they never appreciate me"He said controlling his temper and I rubbed his hand so he could calm down. Well screwing with assistants during work wasnt professional yes but people shouldnt judge him just like that.

"Hey there will always be people critisising everyone, you dont have to listen to them, just be yourself, listen to the good comments and ignore the mean ones, and dont change for anyone. I know you're a good boss and I am proud to be your assistant"I said nicely and he looked at me for a long time in an unreadable expression which started to make me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you Melanie, means a lot to me hearing it from you. You know, this is the farthest I ve been with a girl without sleeping with her and Im really happy. You're the nicest one I hired"He said and I smiled. Woah I really nice side of Harry, could he stay like this everyday everytime.

"Hmm thanks"I said softly almost like a wisper but loud enough for him to hear.

Harry stopped driving in , like last time he came out first to open the door for me to get down . He was my boss I knew that but that didnt stop me from smiling like a crazy girl as if he was my boyfriend.

Reality check, he's NOT my boyfriend and wont be.

Harry and I walked into some fancy restaurent that I havent even seen the name because Harry was too tall standing close to me , pulling me close arms more colliding to each others.

"Mr Styles, welcome, your reserved table is there"A waiter came to us and smile formally at Harry, we followed him to the table he reserved. Wait a second, he reserved a table for us? Was he really doing this? Why would he do this?

"Thank you"We both said once we sat on our chairs opposite to each other and the waiter gave us two menu cards. OMG another expensive place. Seriously? No problem with that but I couldnt let him pay for him.

"Melanie?"Harry called me interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes sir?"I asked him and he chuckled.

"This isnt work love, its Harry here."He said and I smiled shyly not willing to blush. Seriously why did I have to blush about my freaking good looking boss? Ok Seriously shut up Melanie.

"Sorry si-Harry."I said and he only smiled at me, fingers lingering around his empty glass.

"You can feel free with me, dont be scared. "He said comfortly and I smiled. Good Harry was really nice. I looked at the menu card to distract any crazy thoughts I might have about my boss and he did the same.

"Have you decided what to order?"The waiter came back with an Ipad mini in his hands.

"Melanie choose anything."Harry said and I nodded nicely, I also noticed the waiter giving looks that made more uncomfortable than the Harry who used to touch me in the wrong places.

"Chicken alfredo please"I said and I gasped a little as I felt a hand on my knee under the table Oh no Harry were we back to this? Just when I felt good with him?

"Make that two "He said a little harsh, his beautiful shade of green in his eyes has become darker with anger and now I realised what was with touching me now, he tried to make the waiter go away thinking I was Harry's.

"We'll be quick. Would you like some wine?"The waiter asked politely mostly smirking at me. What the hell was wrong with him? The more he looked at me, I felt Harry's hand going further up and giving more pressure on my skin so I could moan.

"Sure, you can leave us now"Harry snapped at him and he left taking the menu cards. Finally Harry took out his hand from my knee and sent me an apologising smile, I smiled back.

"Sorry I just didnt like that jerk looking at you"He said and I nodded giggling.

"Its ok, I noticed and thanks actually he was creepy"I said and he laughed.

"You're really cute"He said and I blushed.

"Cuter when you blush"He said and I shook my head when he said that, OMG I should stop doing this.

"Im not blushing"I lied and he smiled cheekily.

"Cutest in deniall"He laughed and I sighed. Not making it any easier for me at all. Deniall it seemed! Yeah sure.

"Do you have a boyfriend Melanie?"He asked me and I shook my head for no.

"Nope, still waiting for my prince charming"I said smiling girlishly and he chuckled kinda sarcastic.

"Prince charming? Oh my god, then I suggest you dont fall in love with someone"He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. What was that supposed to mean? Just then our food and wine has come, the waiter poured wine in our glasses and left after receiving dead warning glares from Harry.

"The magic you're expecting does not exist. People always break up, nothing s permanent, its not love Melanie, its just lust, guys will just leave you once they tired for fucking you. Same for women."He said. What did he have agaisnt love to talk like that?

"Not everyone thinks a relationship is about sex, some people actually cared for people"I said and he smiled.

"I know, I understand its not something nice to hear but thats the bitter truth. Own experience, never fall in love, you'll end up broken, damaged like me"He said and I looked at him shocked, maybe like Niall said earlier something did happen to him in the past and made him...I dont know what? Did he have a bad past girlfriend?

"Im sorry of whatever happened to you but I believe that one day I will find the one who will treat me the way I deserved to be treated. Same for you, whatever it is, you didnt find the right one for you."I said and he looked at me for a while, making me a little insecure but was ok as he smiled lifting his glass, I did the same

"I don't date Melanie, its a waste of time."He said and I nodded not knowing what to say.

"Whatever you say"I said softly not willing to argue any further so I could enjoy the food. It was delicious, the wine adding to it made it even better.

"Melanie?"Harry called me breaking the few minutes silence as we were eating. I looked at him and he seemed worried about something.

"Please don't hate me for what I said. It was just my opinion but please don't hate me, that was just me. Sorry"He said and I smiled at him.

"Nah it's ok, its your right to think whatever you want. I don't hate you, I don't particularily like you either"I said the last part slowly but he could still hear and laughed. There you go with the gorgeous laugh.

"You really are different, I like it"He said. I quietly laughed mouth shut, different because I wont sleep with him when he wanted, wont let him touch him. Well he said he never brought any of his assistants for dinner before me. Why me then?

"And you're full of mystery to me"I said and he chuckled taking another sip of wine.

"Ok I think its fair that I also tell you about me. Im Harry Edward Styles, CEO of the biggest company in the world, Im 24, I have an older sister Gemma, dad left us, now Gemma and mom are together in Cheshire, my native place. I love cats, tacos, cupcakes, I used to work in a bakery while in school. Im known as a ladies man but its because they dont know the reasom why."He said and started to frown at the end. Oh now he had a reason to be a ladies man? Was that Niall tried to tell me?

"Why?I asked him and he seemed deep in in thoughts, didnt look happy. Oh oh.

"I...I can't tell you Melanie. Its too personal, maybe not yet"He said and I nodded.

"Its alright, sorry for asking anyway, none of my business. But whatever it is, just an advice, sex doesnt solve anything, only makes it worst. "I said and he was blank.

We finished eating and talked about better random stuffs , I was actually having a good time, no lies about that. The only argument was who was to pay, I wanted to pay but did you think gentleman Harry would let me? Of course he didnt and I felt guilthy that he spent so much on me. I mean he was a billionaire but still, why spending on his just assistant?

"Harry?"I called as we stepped out of the restaurent, I stopped Harry from opening the driver seat door.

"Yes Melanie?"He asked me smiling. So cute.

"Mind if I drive you to your place? Because if you drive to my appartment first, how will you go to your place?"I asked him and he came closer to me, a bit too close I could smell his expensive cologne.

"You're not my driver Mel, you're my assistant, don't worry about me I will walk to my place, believe it or not we live in the same street"He said and I gasped in shock. Same street of my boss, oh great, note the sarcasm.

"Wow now thats a news"I said and he laughed opening the door of the passenger for me so I got in, he sat on the driver seat and drove me home.

"Thank you Harry for the lovely dinner. See you tomorrow"I said before getting down my car. We both got out and started at each other for sometimes, I noticed Harry smiling like never before.

"Melanie, I know from tomorrow we have work and stuffs but I think from now on you are more than my personal assistant to me"He said coming closer to me and I froze as soon as his two hands reached my neck, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. What was he doing?

"Wh-What?"I asked nervously.

"You're my friend. The first assistant I actually find amusing in a nice way. Good night Mel, see you tomorrow"He said and the most shocking happened. He kissed my cheek before leaving, I watched him walked to a huge bungalow that had huge gates and walls around. Oh boy his house was opposite my appartement.

Now that just great.

But wait, did he just take me as a friend? Harry Styles took me as a friend?

(A/N: Hey did you like it? Next will be Harry's Pov to see what's in his head? Do you think he's really becoming nice genuinely or does it have some plan? Next chapter coming up soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
23.9K 172 29
Is it possible to fall in love with your personal assistant? Who always takes good care of you? Who knows who you really are? A possibility of fallin...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...