Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-70

3K 154 25
By EricaAB99

Chapter-70

Riccardo's POV:

The chipping sound of the birds made me awake, I looked out to find the young sunlight outside, it's still pretty dark. What time it is?

I checked my phone to realize it's just 5 in the morning. I placed my head back on the pillow.

Last night, I had to cancel the get together, she wasn't ready to go. Honestly, it is normal for her to be sensitive about her looks, right now... I don't want her to stress.

So, I dropped my plan.

I turned to see her, she was in deep sleep.

Wearing this blue night wear, her hair were tied into a lose bun, I didn't knew she started to do that too.

Her one hand on flat on the bed, while other near her face. I smiled, I couldn't help, no amount of anger can stay intact when she is looking like this.

No matter what happens she will be always mine.

Cherish's POV:

I noticed he isn't going to work .l also noticed he is working from his study.

Is he not leaving me alone on purpose, to take care of me... Or to monitor me?

I pushed my feet in those comfy indoor slippers. God! they are so warm, I love them. I whispered, "Doughnuts... I want some doughnuts...."

I walked in the kitchen, looking around this new house, I mean I still have lot to discover. I whispered to myself, "Where are they?"

I noticed a the head maid, I walked to her I said, "I want some doughnuts.... Can you order them?"

She said, "I wish I could...But ...."

I furrowed, that words made a drill in my ears. She said, "I am sorry, Mrs. Valentine... But Mr. Valentine ordered..... Your meals should be healthy and nourishing..... He is personally talking care of it... SO...."

I furrowed at her, I asked, "He had a meal plan for me?" She nod.

This is insane!!!

I whispered, "I don't care... I want some real doughnuts... and..."

She didn't listen to my arguments, she said, "I want to fulfill your wish but... I have to ask Mr. Valentine first..." My fist tightened.

I walked upstairs, I tried to be fast, but then I remembered the weight I was carrying.

Riccardo!!! Have you gone insane!!!

I walked in his study unannounced. His hands stopped as he was writing something down still being on the phone. He looked at me, while I was giving his that angry look.

Riccardo continued to write few numbers, as he said, "Send me the location too... I will send my man there...He will talk to you later..."

I crossed the distance between us, He ended the call as he said, "What's the matter now?"

I sat on the table as I said, "I hate your control...."

He asked, "Excuse me?"

I said looked away from him, "I want some doughnuts... and they said I can't have then...without your mighty permission!!"

I looked at him as I said, "ARE YOU INSANE!!"

He stopped my words by passing me the phone. He said, "Call Fred...he will sent those...."

I took the phone from him, still pouting.

I texted Fred what I wanted on Riccardo's phone.

Riccardo said, "I just wanted to make sure you are eating enough and good, it's important in these few months.... I didn't wanted to control you"

I pressed my lips together feeling guilty. He got up talking his phone back. He said, "Let it be... It's not the first time you misunderstood me...."

He walked out of the room just like that. He made me feel really guilty.

The same evening,

I really want to fix that I said this morning, I shouldn't have. Or he is purposefully making me feel this way?

He won't right?

I caressed my belly, I whispered, "Your Daddy won't play this kind of game with me, will he?"

I noticed him walking down the stairs, mean while I was already in the living room, enjoying a good foot massage, I have to say this maid is so good at it. I might give her an increment.

Riccardo sat in front of me, the other maid got some coffee for him instantly. He was doing something on his tablet.

I whispered, "The Kids room is good.... I like it..." I saw the room, and I loved it. I loved it beyond words, I am happy he cared enough to do that. I know he cares, They are so lucky to have him as their Dad.

Riccardo looked at me, I said, "But... I like to make a change...."

He asked silently, "What?.... I think it's pretty decent."

I said to him, "The window is too large... And the room is on 3rd floor, even though it is right next to our room...... I don't think, it will safe to let them sleep there.... the cribs are near the window...."

He looked stern, I made my intensions clear, "I think I will be glad if the cribs will be moving in our room.... I don't feel comfortable letting them sleep alone..."

Riccardo said to the maid, "Do as she says....."

The maid agreed, she said massaging my feet, "Isn't it natural Madam cares about the baby too much?"

She smiled, god she got real comfortable all of a sudden. She said, "But Madam I heard, for natural birth you should exercise more, or they do c-section... I heard the scar stays forever... and who can bare someone cutting them in half?"

I gulped, My heart started racing in fear, by the slight image of it. I can get be sliced in half?

I didn't took the delivery part so seriously until now.

The maid said, "And you are having twins, most likely doctor will go for a c-section... But...if you push them out, then you still have to do that 2 times....." I swear I felt my hand and legs going pale.

I heard Riccardo warn, "You prefer to your head chopped or sliced?"

The maid turned to him in horror, his anger was visible on his face, she got pale too. Riccardo warned, "Don't speak until asked for... You get it? or Should I choose what to do with you?"

The maid whispered, "I... I understand.. I am sorry.... I need.. need to do the dishes..." She got up leaving in hurry.

While, my mind got so scared about my future.

I can go through anything for these kids, but great god! make it painless.

I grabbed my dress tightly, I was sweating. What am I going to do that time?

I felt the sofa sinking beside me, Riccardo was next to me. I was looking at him then right the next second, my eyes were on my belly.

This is so scary all of a sudden.... Anything can happen to me or 2 of them in few months.....

I felt him intertwining his fingers with mine, he said, "You are breathing so fast.... sweating?... will you stop over thinking?"

I whispered, "But.. but..." I couldn't speak more, he pressed his finger on my lip, Riccardo said, "Shuu.... you do not need to worry about that...."

I pulled his hand off my lips, I said, "If anything happens.... Save the babies... hu?"

I just want him to do that.

Riccardo's expression told me he was not ready for this. He said, "Have you lost it!... I will not choose anyone over you... You should carve that on your mind..."

He whispered, "I will fire that stupid maid...."

I said, "It's not about her...But the babies..."

Riccardo's hands were on my both cheeks, he made me look at him. He said, "You are going to be ok... and so are BOTH of them.... I promise...."

He said, "I will only choose you..... Not even gods can take you away from me!"

He lowered his face to kiss me, I closed my eyes. My toes curled on the tingling sensation when his lips touched mine.

He pulled away, then nuzzled in my ears, he whispered, "I am going insane.... but... I have to stop... because of them..." His hand went to my baby bump.

He whispered kissing corner of my face, "Don't over think .... I will never let you go...."

I heard someone, "Mr. Valentine.... Mr. Isaac Derosa is here to meet you?"

Isaac?

I really want to see him, A wave of excitement filled me. I never knew I would be this happy to see him, isn't it weird?

He suffered because of me, Riccardo locked him up. I have to make it up for him. He is been a good brother, guess what maybe I should start repaying him for that.

I turned to see the guard, I heard Riccardo, "Bring him in...."

I turned to Riccardo little stunned, I asked, "Does Isaac need permission to walk in here? He didn't need that before...."

Riccardo stood up saying, "Because he didn't tried to hide you from me before...." I felt he was so bitter about it.

I noticed Isaac, I rushed to him. He looked at me, and I tell he was relieved to see me. All my life I thought he hated me, maybe My point of view was wrong. Or this is natural for siblings, you won't realized how much they care until it's life or death situation.

I hugged Isaac, he embraced me back. He whispered, "Glad you are ok....."

When we parted, I noticed the tension between Riccardo and him. I whispered looking at Isaac, "I am sorry... you suffered in this.... It was not your fault..."

Isaac looked at Riccardo as he said, "I started this.... it was natural it was going to affect me.... I don't blame you, Cherish...."

I knew what he meant.... Bu silence stood as a better option. Riccardo also stood there silent pocketing his hands.

I said changing the subject, "Take a seat... I will call maids to.."

Isaac said, "No need.... I am good. Mom and Dad wants to see you.... And big Uncle... and everyone else, they are excited about their grandkids....."

I was about to say something when I heard Riccardo, "She won't leave this Mansion..." I fell silent, he never stopped me before, why now?

Riccardo said, "I don't trust Derosa's scheming... If they want to see Cherish, I will welcome them in my house.... But she is not going there..."

I warned, "Riccardo.... That my family..."

He asked, "So?.. they tried to hide you for 3 months...you hope I will trust them again?" Like he questioned, will that change his decision.

Isaac said, "She doesn't need your permission... I am here to end this...."

I looked at Isaac so puzzled. Isaac pulled some papers from the file he was carrying, he said giving them to me, "Sigh the Divorce Papers, Cherish..... You don't need to suffer this anymore..."

What?

My eyes got bigger, I left like my life came crashing down to my feet. I couldn't believe it for a second.

Isaac said giving Riccardo a side eye, "You are free from everything.... Your life will be yours again, Cherish.... You won't suffer like that again..."

He said caressing my head, "I promised I will fix what I did....... I got selfish and found the easy way to protect your threat... but.... Now.... nothing can stop you..."

I looked at Riccardo who stood there stern, Does he not feel the anger and pain as I do?

My eyes started filling in tears, when his eyes met mine. I realized, I can notice how much anger he feels right now.

As far as I know him, he is in more pain than me. Weird that he is hiding it so well.

Isaac said grabbing my hand, "Let's go Cherish..."

I threw the papers away from me, I looked Isaac as I asked, "How dare you!!"

He looks at me little stunned.

I said to him, "You cannot decide everything in my life Isaac!!... You cannot!.... Who asked you to do this!!!!"

Isaac said stern, "You are just confused... Listen... This is not what you want...."

I whispered, "I know what I want...."

I said, "Me and Riccardo are going to have our babies... and This is my family.... You think I will happy leaving my family broken...."

I said further, "I love Riccardo.... I am not going to lose him, because you think you can decide everything!!.... We are angry on each other, that doesn't mean we want to end our marriage...."

I looked at Isaac as I confessed, "I will die... if he is not my mine anymore.... You have to get it.... Isaac you have no say in my marriage.... I am thankful you helped me.... but I cannot do this to please your ego...."

Isaac said, "Ego!!!.. It was you who was suffering... I wanted fix the mistakes I made, it was my mistake to hand over you to him.... so.."

I said in between, "It was not a mistake... He is best man I can get... Truth is I don't deserve him... I don't deserve someone as him, he loves me selflessly..... I am just lucky I... I have him....."

I whispered, "No one can love me as he does... No one can know me... like he does..... I can do nothing for him in return for the love and care he gives me.... I don't deserve Riccardo... I.." I was feeling little dizzy.

I felt little pain in my stomach, I grabbed my waist as I said, "I... I will...NEVER.. LEAVE...AH!"

Riccardo grabbed me, making me sit. I whined in the sudden pain I felt, I am so dizzy.

Riccardo said in panic, "Cherish!!..Cherish... love it's all right.... breathe...breathe... slow... slowly.... breathe..."

I tried my best, I felt Isaac's hand on my head, He said, "Cherish..... You ok?... Look at me..."

I couldn't do that, I had no strength left. I could still hear Riccardo warn, "Leave!!.. right now!! Before I decide to kill you!!!...if anything happens to my wife and children then ... then remember.... your end won't be good!!!.. for just her sake I am leaving you alive... just leave!!!"

I grabbed into Riccardo's shirt tighter to stop him, but I couldn't do anything, my head was spinning. His hand was on mine, as I was handing in his lap.

Isaac said, "I am not leaving her like this!!... We need to take her to the hospital!! Right now!!"

I feel so weird, so nauseous. I tried to look around but, it was all spinning.

Riccardo carried me all of a sudden, he said, "I can take care of my wife all alone..... I don't want to see you here..... or around us...."

Soon, I felt my back on the leather seat, Riccardo whispered soothing my head as it was in his lap, "Wife... you ok? We will be there..... Just 5 minutes..."

I grabbed his hand tighter, I whispered, "It.... it.... feels...like I am ... dying...."

He stopped my words as he said, "shuu....nothing will happen... I will not let it happen.... just breathe slowly...... just think of the babies.... and hang in there..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.6K 69
(Dark romance, abusive, violence and adult content.... please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics) He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "A...
51.6K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
407K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
3M 58.4K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...