Dark Soul 🐾🦇

By GothNebula

Lila the evil woman that wanted Adrien to love him, he rejected her and she evilly put a curse on him to beco... More

Cursed For Eternity
Awaken
Ancestor meets Descendant
Nightclub
Claw Noir meets Ladybug
Feeling Cursed
School
Sabrina
Spoiled Brat
Fun Fair
Adrien Agreste
Chloe's Cruelty
Descendants
Abandon Theater
Cemetery
Exposed
Protecting His Princess
Getting Along
Beauty Divine
Avenge
Murderer
Anti-Protection Potion
Threat
Masquerade Dance
Claw vs Lila
Lila Defeated
Night Protector

Notre Dame

50 5 1
By GothNebula

Lila was in her catacombs, angry and humiliated by that pesky cat for exposing her deceitful nature in front of the school, and because of him, she can't have anyone under her feet but one person was too gullible to put complete trust in bad people like herself.

"That feline thinks he has won?! Well, he'll face my injustice!" Lila takes out a different cellphone with a different phone number to call Chloe to do something for her.

"Yes?" Chloe answered.

"We both want war on that feline that ruined your life. Make sure you take your father's position as mayor" Lila said indirectly since Chloe is too foolish to trust a stranger.

"But how? He disowned me" Chloe said.

"You'll find a way to get everyone to respect you," Lila said.

"I'm listening," Chloe said.

"Break the rules while you can to ensure you are a better mayor than your cowardly father. Make your mother proud" Lila manipulating her.

"Utterly villainously!" Chloe agreed.

"That's the spirit," Lila said.

-

Claw Noir is at the nightclub doing gambling as he remembers as Paw Noir in his time when he was very good at card games and he places his cards down to show that he won again.

"I may be bad luck but I think my bad luck passed down to you, boys" Claw Noir smirked.

"Damn you're good," The guys said.

"Indeed I am. Now pay up, boys. Cat thieves deserve a cat treat than just milk" Claw Noir said.

And so they toss up several euros. Purring in delight at how much he has earned but they did not see that he pickpockets a precious Diamond from them.

"Better luck next time," He said.

Of course, he can't get past a drunk woman, probably a prostitute or a hooker looking for a man to have sex with. He rolled his eyes and pretended to give her a neck kiss but it was a neck bite to feed. The woman moaned as he drank some of her blood.

He soon let go of her, pushing her onto the chair to slowly go unconscious from her drunk state, "Yuck! Too much booze!" Claw Noir wipes his mouth, "The hell did she drink?"

He can sense someone was gonna sneak up on him with a knife to kill him but Claw Noir was too fast in the blink of an eye. He caught the man's wrist and crushed it to release the knife.

"Agh!" The man screamed.

"Here's an advice, never sneak up on a kitty cat. Wild cats are very savage to kill their prey" Claw Noir looked very angry.

"Alright! Alright! My mistake! I didn't mean to piss you off! And that's my favorite knife!" The thug begged him to stop.

"Then get out of my sight!" He forced the man out.

"Okay! Okay! Just don't kill me!" The man yelped.

"Good" Claw Noir watched him leave.

He spots a Ducati and he may not know how to ride it but he did learn a bit from the YouTube videos to understand vehicles than horse carriages.

"Okay it starts like this" He turns it on.

The acceleration on the handles almost sped up but he maintained control, "WHOA!" He was taken aback by the sudden speed.

"Okay! Got it! Whoa!" He quickly gets in the right position on the bike to drive.

He then drove through the streets of Paris. Now this was much faster than horses.

"I've never felt so alive!" He cried in joy.

He comes across Notre Dane where he's supposed to meet his lady, "I'm here, Bugaboo" Claw Noir calls for her.

"Ah, so you got more fascinated with riding bikes than horses in your time" Ladybug was sitting beside the gargoyle.

"Yes, they are amazing," Claw Noir said.

"What took you so long?" Ladybug jumps down, seeing he's too scared to walk inside the cathedral.

"Well night club partying. And I'm still not allowed in" He replied.

"For a cat thief, you find ways to get in for free," Ladybug said.

"Where I go, I make sure it feels like everything is free for me," Claw Noir said, hesitating to go in.

"Aww.....is the vampire kitty scared? I thought you believe in God" Ladybug taunting him before heading inside.

"I'll show them what I can do" He tries to enter.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't be so afraid of the crucifix all the time in your nine eternal lives," Ladybug said before walking to the statue.

"If I had a third alias it'd be Celestial Cat" Claw Noir said.

"Heh, it's like you have great names for yourself," Ladybug said and found the panel of an ancient dead language she can't read, and only a vampire like him can read and speak dead languages.

"Let me see" Claw Noir starts to read, "Follow Your Path As He Knows Your Heart And Soul. All Who Enter Shall Receive The Gift Of Heaven And Those With Sins Shall Be Damned To Hell"

"What does that mean?" Ladybug asked.

"It means a warning. It's a gateway to the underworld. I'm guessing Lila wants something special but that gateway for the living, no survivor comes back. Only an undead can" Claw Noir said.

"You're undead," Ladybug said.

"Yup. You wait here and if Lila shows up, kick her ass. Her mistake was to turn me into a vampire to become unstoppable" Claw Noir touched the carving as it turned into a gateway of stairs.

"You got it, Kitty" Ladybug replied.

"Man, it's like going to see the dead people in the underworld" Claw Noir heads downstairs, blue flames light the candles to the end of the stairs. Below was a huge gate door in front of him.

"Ah, none were lucky to get by" Claw Noir can see the dead skeletons of those who were mortal but not pure enough to get by.

He approached the gate and waited for answers. It's ghost asked for an answer about life and death but the feline vampire knows how to say it in a dead language.

"Una vita finitur, altera incipit" He replied and the Ghost nodded and let him in.

"One life ends, another begins. A balance between life and death" Claw Noir shrugs and walks in, "But for an immortal, no death to come"

Once inside, he saw all the souls that had passed, including his ancestors.

"Mother. Father" He saw his parents' souls but they couldn't see him due to being rested. He even saw his mother's relatives that Felix descended from.

"Am I in heaven or what?" He wondered.

Down below was like blue lava for those who were condemned into the pits of hell, "Ooh, that's a terrible gateway to go to hell with so many misdeeds" Claw Noir said before coming across the Ruby Heart of Satan.

"The ruby heart of Satan" He looks at it.

"Of course. She wants to awaken his demons to frighten innocent lives on earth. For revenge" He takes it until it triggered a trap, "Fuck!"

The whole area rumbled and he placed it back in place, "Okay, okay! But she can't have this for her madness! HYAH!!!" He destroyed it with his superhuman strength to ensure no man or evil being uses this for evil to destroy humanity. He waited for any chain reaction in the area but nothing happened.

"I'll avenge you, father. I will make her pay for ruining my life and the rest of the Graham de Vanily family" He said coldly before running off.

He ran up the stairs and was back in Notre Dame. The gateway was closed up before it could've trapped an intruder forever with no way out.

"I made it out!" He pants in relief.

"What happened?" Ladybug asked.

"I found what Lila wanted so I smashed the ruby heart of Satan" Claw Noir said.

"Everyone thinks it's just a myth," Ladybug said.

"But it wasn't" Claw Noir replied.

"Does your vampire brain tell you something about it?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes, it is dangerous and corrupted with evil. If a person wields it too long, they get obsessed to unleash Satan's undead demons from the pits of hell. That is why I destroyed it because Lila is very evil and she can madly try to destroy the world" Claw Noir explained why it had to be destroyed.

"Thank goodness you did, Kitty," Ladybug said.

"And I hope it stays that way. Wherever that bitch is, she can't hide forever. The news got out and everyone is so angry at being deceived. That's another reason why they gotta check their facts rather than be in denial whenever someone sees what they see in her" Claw Noir said.

"It's how I felt whenever Alya doesn't listen, she only wants to hear what she wants to hear because she's obsessed with being a reporter when she's not professional about it. Her blog about Cerise has been erased this morning and she was so upset with herself that her classmate was right all along" Ladybug said, knowing how social media can rot a person's brain when they come across fanmade or fake news.

"I hope she learned her lesson," Claw Noir said.

"Don't be too harsh. She always dreamed of being a reporter but now her dream is crushed. So is the rest of everyone's dream. They all looked up to Cerise but now they feel angry with themselves for believing she's done great things but now that they faced the hard truth, they now see that she was a liar and a deceiver" Ladybug explained how they were so easily gullible to feel how that lying is so powerful, "They only felt focused on believing Chloe was the worst but they never saw how much Cerise was a lot worse"

"Right, sorry. I can't imagine how my father will feel in the afterlife realizing that Lila cursed me" Claw Noir said, backing away from the crucifix near him.

"I wonder that too," Ladybug said.

Claw Noir's cat ears perked that something was lurking around and it sounded like stone, "Did you hear that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I don't see what it is" Ladybug getting nervous.

"It's nearby" Claw Noir listened.

"Where?" Ladybug stammered.

"Look out!" Claw Noir pushed her aside before calling out on his cataclysm to touch the incoming gargoyle. It broke into pieces upon impact.

"Christ!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Now this is the power of destruction," Claw Noir said.

"God almighty is this crazy bitch trying to be a psycho?!" Ladybug gets up.

"This must be her revenge on me" Claw Noir figured.

"Sounds like she's pissed off now," Ladybug said before getting out of the cathedral with him.

"Clearly" Claw Noir agreed.

"But you told me she pissed you off first," Ladybug said.

"Oh yes," Claw Noir said.

"Well, glad you destroyed something. Tomorrow might get crazy for Chloe and her. Just don't get involved again" Ladybug said.

"Okay. But my princess better not get into trouble" Claw Noir said.

"Women are not always a damsel in distress, kitty" Ladybug swung by to leave.

"Right," Claw Noir departed as well.

He headed back to the mansion, unaware Lila saw him, "You won't ruin my revenge, Adrien Agreste!"

-

Once back he detransformed and laid on the couch.

"Ah, not in the mood to sleep upside down?" Felix can see he's becoming more human than a monster.

"Yes, feels like I'm regaining my humanity," Adrien said.

"But your ass is still stuck with your vampire nature, cuz. Sometimes I wonder if you remember what it's like being human" Felix hands him a glass wine of blood.

"Well like last time I could enjoy the sun," Adrien said and drank blood.

"But with every training I taught you, you gotta combine it with your vampire nature if you want to beat that bitch from taking your life again. Do you want her to make you another bigger monster than what she did to you last time?" Felix asked.

"Of course not," Adrien said.

"Where the hell is she, anyways? I get too worried she will curse into something much worse than a vampire. You cannot let history repeat again, cuz. She's been blackmailing my ass far too long to the point I would end up insane" Felix said, being impatient with what she's gonna plan next.

"I won't let that happen," Adrien said.

"Yeah. Drink up, old man. If something bad happens at school, I hope you can hypnotize someone to learn how to be nice to kids" Felix said before heading to bed.

"Right of course" Adrien used the amulet to turn the water bottle's content to blood.

"Sometimes it's hard to see the difference between blood and cranberry juice," Felix said.

"Aside that blood appears dark red when inside the bottle," Adrien said before drinking.

Felix backs away from the awful smell of blood, "Yes, well, aside from how you think it tastes great, I just think it's gross"

"I have no choice," Adrien said.

"But you can eat normal food but it still doesn't satisfy your hunger much. For a vampire, I think you still have your stomach alive than undead" Felix said before going to sleep.

"I will break this curse, one way or another" Adrien wipes his mouth with a napkin before going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.2K 24
Ladybug starts to fall in love with Chat Noir. What will happen if they find out their identities? How will they react? What will happen with Chloe a...
25.7K 447 14
Marinette is going through a lack of sleep because of her worst fear of Cat Blanc playing tricks in her mind is keeping her awake and she needs help...
23.4K 401 10
Marinette is done. She is exhausted, tired of lying to everyone, tired of feeling so alone. Tired of everything. And one day, after a particularly ba...
466K 15K 32
After a desperate attempt to pull herself through depression, Marinette finds herself struggling to balance being a superhero and a student at the sa...