The End of a Family Curse (De...

By SabitoWithARock

Male Reader x Nezuko Kamado Kagaya Ubuyashiki had a son named (Y/N) as a kid (Y/N) saw the pain and suffering... More

(Y/N) Bio
A Slayer Is Born
Water Hashira Training
Final Selection
The End of The Selection
The Swamp Demon
As the Swamp's Fog Clears
The Demon King
Double Trouble
A Peaceful Thunderstorm
The Drumming Demon
A Drumming Battle
A Drumming Heart
A Safe Rest

Final Lesson

1.1K 30 5
By SabitoWithARock

                                                                  After 3 Months

Sabito: "(Y/N) how come you so strong?"

(Y/N): "Well...Uh...I'm not sure"

Makomo: "Maybe you were chosen?"

(Y/N): "I'm not sure...Maybe?"

(Looking up they see Giyu drawing a picture in the ground making (Y/N) curious)

(Y/N): "Tomioka-San what's that?"

Giyu: *Smiles* "It's us, when we get back from the slayers exam."

(Y/N): "Is that me? the small drawing?"

Giyu: "Yeah, Me and Sabito are going to where you live to play again and Makomo is behind us too."

Makomo: "Aww, thank you Tomioka-San."

Sabito: "It looks awesome!"

(In the Urokodaki comes outside and sees the kids he calls out to them to get their attention)

Urokodaki: "What are you kids doing out here at night? You should be sleep."

Makomo: "We wanted to keep (Y/N) company until you got back."

Sabito: "Yeah! And look Tomioka-San made a drawing of us all."

Urokodaki: *Walks to Drawing* "Hmmmm..."

(Urokodaki Pats Tomioka's head making him smile at Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: "Tomioka, Makomo. You two should go to bed Sabito, (Y/N) you stay out here. This will be (Y/N)'s last day here, so to see where he stands. You two will spar and (Y/N) if he lands a solid hit he wins, after that you'll be sparring with me."

Sabito/(Y/N): "Yes Urokodaki-Sensei"

Urokodaki: "Get to the circle you two."

(Walking to the circle (Y/N) and Sabito smile at each other but instead of getting ready Sabito walks over to (Y/N) bending down a little and hugs him surprising him secretly Tomioka and Makomo were watching from the house)

Sabito: *Whispers: "I believe you'll become a great Demon Slayer (Y/N), you'll free us all from him. But this time I won't hold back, I hope you won't either."

(Y/N): *Whispers: "Of course I won't Aniki."

(Releasing each other form the hug Sabito walks back to his spot in the circle and rises his Bokken causing (Y/N) to as well)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

(Sabito Charges at (Y/N) going for a strike but it's ducked as (Y/N) swings his Bokken at Sabito causing him to jump avoiding the swing Sabito swings down at (Y/N)'s head but (Y/N) easily tilts his head to the side dodging it once Sabito lands he goes for a quick barrage of swings at (Y/N) to which (Y/N) deflects or dodges looking for an opening (Y/N) goes for Sabito's legs again going for a kick but Sabito jumps and while flipping over (Y/N) he goes for a swing but (Y/N) just ducks and goes on all fours and tries to hit Sabito with a drop kick Sabito blocks it causing him to go off balance and land on his back as (Y/N) goes for a final hit Sabito quickly does what (Y/N) did and tilts his head making (Y/N) miss the strike once that happens Sabito grabs (Y/N) leg and pulls it tripping him making him fall as well Sabito goes to strike his head but (Y/N) deflects hit and goes to kick Sabito's face but he blocks it and gets back up jumping back as (Y/N) rolls back to his feet)

Sabito: "You've in improved, I'm proud of you (Y/N)! let's keep going until one of us lose ok!"

(Y/N): "Ok!"

(As they both breath in they both think of the same thing 'First Form: Water Surface Slash' clashing in the middle suddenly (Y/N) sees something from the future)

(Y/N)'s Vision:

(Rengoku isn't the one fighting Akaza in (Y/N)'s vision)

(Y/N): "That's an Upper Moon 3! What is a Hashira doing fighting that!" 

???: "Why do you think that is? As a fellow martial artist, I just don't get it. Not when only the chosen ones can become demons!"

(Y/N): "Chosen? and who's the guy with the pink hair?"

                                                        Back in Reality

Sabito: *Thoughts: "What was that!? Did I just see Actual water come from his Bokken! Or is it that when he uses a breathing style it actually happens?"

(Everyone Looks surprised except Urokodaki as actual water came out of (Y/N)'s attack but Sabito quickly got focused again and swung at (Y/N)'s rib but he blocked it and pushes Sabito back making him slide a bit (Y/N) charges at him and swings at his head making him lean then swings at his legs again making jump but this time (Y/N) did what Urokodaki did too him putting his sword in his other hand he balls up his fist dodging Sabito's downward swing and punches Sabito in the stomach hitting the wind out of him making roll back on the ground he gets up ready to fight again but Urokodaki stops it)

Urokodaki: "That's enough! (Y/N) will be fighting me now."

Sabito: "Bu-"

Urokodaki: "He was the first to land a hit. So, I will be going up next, go rest up for tomorrow's training."

(Sabito bows and goes to the house while Urokodaki gets into the circle firstly getting into a stance as (Y/N) goes for a stance Urokodaki instantly rushes at him hitting his head then stomach (Y/N) jumps back but Urokodaki keeps up going for a punch hitting (Y/N) making him roll back on the ground, but Urokodaki keeps going appearing in front of (Y/N) going to for a downward hit but (Y/N) Blocks it)

Urokodaki: "Good! But-"

(Urokodaki quickly kicks (Y/N) in the face making him drop his guard)

Urokodaki: "You must stay focused on all sides of your body!"

(And letting Urokodaki swing his Bokken at (Y/N) but he barely dodges the swing as it hits his cheek (Y/N) jumps at Urokodaki trying to punch his stomach, but his arms are too short and Urokodaki moves back and and kicks (Y/N) in the head making him roll on the ground again as he bleeds from his head and nose, he gets back up)

(Y/N): "I'm not...letting you stop me...I'll sacrifice my whole body to kill HIM!"

((Y/N) goes in charging at Urokodaki swinging his Bokken at Urokodaki legs making him think that he was going to hit his legs, but he doesn't fully swing it and curves the bokken upwards, but Urokodaki just barely dodges)

Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "Impressive! Even if he didn't hit me, he still tricked me." 

(Landing on the ground Urokodaki sees (Y/N) continue his assault coming at him going for a barrage of swings at Urokodaki) 

(He dodges them and goes for a knee but (Y/N) swings down and hits Urokodaki knee countering him but that just makes Urokodaki put his knee down and goes for a punch but (Y/N) barely dodges it and flips back everyone in the house is surprised)

Urokodaki: "Good! You've landed a hit on me. I can see you growing stronger as we go, but for now you will return home."

Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "I must be getting old" *Sigh* "My body couldn't move fast enough even though I could see the swing. I wonder how strong (Y/N) is out of the circle?" 

(Urokodaki watch (Y/N) happily walk into the home hugging all of them in the house and talking to them)

(Y/N): "Sabito make sure you careful in the Slayer exams. And Tomioka look after Sabito, I feel like he'd go overbroad and forget about himself on the way. and Makomo please stay with them, I want you all to stay together and run aways if you have too together!"

Sabito: "Overbroad?"

Makomo: "You would go around saving everyone I guess but-"

Giyu: *Nods* *Thoughts: "We don't need to protect other while we can avenge them...I'll protect you all!"

Urokodaki: "It's time to go home (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Alright. Urokodaki-Sensei"

Urokodaki: "Hmm?"

(Y/N): "Please take care, I'll be praying for all of your safety."

(Walking out of the house Urokodaki walks (Y/N) back home waving at his friends they walk on at night they talk to each other on the way there)

Urokodaki: "I nearly forgot here's your mask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36M 655K 33
Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Goslin...
5.2M 174K 110
what happens when you finally meet your brother's youngest bandmate, who happens to be the same age as you and loved by millions? "Oh God! He is goin...
4.3M 274K 67
โ€ขCompletedโ€ข Featured Wattpad Story How do you fight the moon? It's not Charlie you've been waiting for, it's always been, Odin. Follow this epic jour...
5.3M 189K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...