The Mission (Ein x Pierce sto...

Galing kay JenniferCalel890

Ein has just gotten a job as a spy. through his journey he will meet new friends, Aphmau, Pierce, and more. h... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - New Job
The dream is what started it - Chapter 2
The Fight - Chapter 3
The fight was just a benefit for later... - Chapter 4
Sad, important news... I'm taking taking the story down... sorry...
Chapter 5... the rest of the story that I have...

Announcement

36 2 3
Galing kay JenniferCalel890

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I really wish for a break. Sorry for the delay but I really do want a small break. I have some thing going on, it's even that bad (kinda), but I just had big tests going on at school and I have a boyfriend to save from some bitch {she was flirting with him and that was fucking shit!}. (This bitch is getting on my fucking nerves so much and I can't with her.) So please excuse me for not updating for a bit but really, thank you. Sorry once agin for having to stop updating for a bit. Thank you for for letting me have this small break! Love y'all! Don't worry, I'll be back! Thank you again! Bye for now!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 25.3K 57
What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A sister that was her rival for the hearts...
603K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
22.1M 683K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...