Right Now I Wish Where Here W...

By alexwhit134

This started of as a story now I'm turing it into oneshots. Stated 11 June 2023 More

airport to Texas
nightmare
shopping
haul
cold
pain
sweet
texts
handcuffed for 24 hours
midnight cuddles
live
love
yearn for his presence
party
aftermath
hangover
movie night
let me help you
salish 17th birthday
hoodie
missing you
text
rentiue
nidal 17th birthday
moving out
morring fluff
tiktok trend
"I'll carry them"
themepark
puppy
period cramps prank on boyfriend
truth or dare
tiktok idea
ignored
period cramps prank
hiding away
random live
bladder control
controling 24hours
pregnant nightmare
last to leave
sadness
random
challenge

nightmare prank on wife

69 0 0
By alexwhit134

Hi, guys, so I have whispered because it is  1:36 am. And I'm gonna be  doing the nightmare prank on my wife Salish.

Prank  time

Nidal was  heavily breathing. He started to talk, saying. "No, no, please no" while fake crying. Nidal stared and moved his  feet side to side, making a lot of noises. He then gently started kicking, which ended up kicking her but not harshly. Salish then  wakes up. She turn iver rubing her eye, slowing waking up to see what all noise is about. "Nidal," she says queitly. She sits up, looking over at nidal.  She then pulled him back to check what was wrong. She then moves his hair back to be out of his  face. Gently She kisses him on his  forehead. "It  ok. You're just dreaming, darling.. He then slowly  opens his eyes. "It  ok, you  just had  nightmare that all." Salish then gently pull him into her lap and kisses him and Pay with his hair. "I love you." Nidal looks at up  Salish its prank. "What nidal that was not funny? You sacred me." Nidal laughs, which them makes Salish laugh too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
14.3K 333 16
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
8.4K 124 15
A party has happened. one doesn't remember the other. one falls in love. but what if he never sees her again?
42.3K 1K 79
After the Dark Cupid attack, Marinette wants Adrien to be her valentine but, he's already got a valentine; which is Ladybug. (Which he doesn't know w...