ignored

OK guys so today I'm gonna be ignoring my boyfriend Nidal for 24 hours. So he gonna be so annoyed. Ok basically I'm at his house and jiji in on the  prank and yeah um. I'm gonna set up the camera in living room.

___________________________________________

Nidal driving up to the house.
___________________________________________

Door opens. He look over to see his girlfriend salish sat on sofa. Suripsed he goes over to her. " I didn't know coming today how are you" he said embracing her wich moves back pulling them out hug. Nidal smile that slowly fades into confusion. " sorry" he says. " wait why ignoring me". Jiji walk into living room. " "Jehan do what wrong salish". " No but maybe she angry with you did do something piss her off"."no"." Babe what wrong I did something to upset you I'm sorry but I don't what did" he said trying hild wich moves away. Saliah get up off sofa a start walk living into nidal room.( she also a small camera set up in nidal room.) Nidal followed her. She went to his wardrobe reaching for a one his hoodies that higher up in wardrobe. She tries reach into but then get a random wooden desk and she climb onto it getting hoodie but fall back of the desk falling onto floor.  Nidal going over to her check she is OK. Her still ingroing him get up like nothing happened put the wooden desk back she a little pain in her side from falling on side onto floor. She takes his  hoodie putting it on. Salish then pull phone out of  her pocket and going to sit at end nidal bed. He then comes up  with idea getting to stop ingoring him. He then goes her pulling into tight hug and the start wave his hand her face. He then says " oh come on you can't ignore me all day salish you soon miss me and want cuddles. She get uphis bed leaving the room. He then sat camera taking it. Guys so if he gonna ignore me you know I'm gonna have something get stop ignoring me. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Salish
Jiji she whispers when coming into her room. " I fell so bad". Jiji laughs." No I went into his room and his wardrobe his closet higher up and well I couldn't  reach it so I got on his wodd3n desk climb as I got back down fell hurting the side of body.  I then say on his bed well gave the most tightest hug and he gave trying get stop ingoring him. I want end I said gonna 24 hours.  He said I will so miss him and  I will want cuddles. " to be fair that so true you can't resit the cuddles  and you know it"." I know" she said blushing.

Aftersometime

The pain in salish side got worse she want continue the viedo. She got from sofa she was sat at.  She went nidal room he look from his bed where he was laying. She sat down on his gaming chair. She  set camera down. She winced at pain in her side. Nidal look up. She winced again she then pull up the hoodie she was wearing up. She saw a big bruise that was slowly forming on her side. Nidal got from bed going over to her. He  look down at holding her hands. As much salish wanted to continue the prank but she had put herself first. He leaned down kissing her forehead and cheek. He then rubs finger across her hands. "Love I think need some rest beacuse that nasty bruise you got their"." I'm sorry"." I know". He pick her up putting her onto bed pulling cover over her. He got camera and turned it of.