bladder control

Salish had always struggled with bladder control, but now that she was six months pregnant, it seemed to be getting worse. She was out shopping with her husband when she suddenly felt the urge to use the restroom. She tried to hold it in, but it was too strong. She knew she needed to find a bathroom quickly. As she searched for a restroom, Salish felt the pressure building up inside her. She was starting to panic. She had never experienced such a strong urge to urinate before. She felt like she was going to burst. Finally, she spotted a restroom sign and made a beeline for it. But when she got there, she found that it was locked. She couldn't believe it. She was in the middle of a crowded mall, and there was no bathroom available.
Salish tried to hold it in, but it was no use. She felt a warm trickle down her leg, and she knew she had wet herself. She was mortified. She looked around, hoping no one had noticed, but she could see people staring at her. Her husband, who had been waiting outside the restroom, saw what had happened and rushed over to her. He could see the embarrassment on her face, and he knew he had to do something to help her.Without a word, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her waist, covering the wet spot. He held her hand and led her out of the mall, away from the prying eyes of strangers.