The Dream Wolf Rider of Unity

By PatrickEstvo

Katsuragi Bakugo had been captured and experimented on with Orphnoch DNA, but got rescued by none other than... More

Kamen Rider Faiz Bio
Kamen Rider Delta Bio
Prologue: Powerless No More
Chapter 1: Welcome To Unity Academy
Chapter 2: Friendly Meeting
Kamen Rider Kaixa Bio
Kamen Rider Psyga Bio
Chapter 3: Unwanted Reunion
Chapter 4: Origins of Kamen Rider Orga
Chapter 5: The Festival
Chapter 6: Victory Night (Lemon)
Chapter 7: Kamen Rider Orga Strikes
Chapter 8: First Mission
Kamen Rider Muez Bio
Chapter 9: The New Teacher... is a Kamen Rider Too?
Chapter 10: An Unwanted Memory (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Demise of Sirzechs
Chapter 12: The Deal With The Devil
Chapter 13: Requiem for Rias
Chapter 14: ''Monsters'' Unleashed
Chapter 15: Confrontation With The Past
Chapter 17: Cover Blown
Chapter 18: Sibling Reunion
Chapter 19: Meet The Betrayed Hyoudou/From Deku to Kamen Rider?
Chapter 20: The Decepticon Justice Divisor and The King of Time

Chapter 16: New Gears

158 11 0
By PatrickEstvo

(After the fiasco involving the Lucky Clover, both Katsuragi and Marin brought Kagerou and Ruan Mei back to Unity Academy.)

Katsuragi: Make way. Wounded passing by.

(The other students rush them to the infirmary, and then a few hours later, Kagerou finally woke up.)

Kagerou: Ugh...

(Then the students come in.)

Yukikaze: Sensei? What happened?

Kagerou: (sighs) My past is back...

Jack: What do you mean?

Kagerou: I used to be an enforcer of Smart Brain, and I was totally hellbent on destroying Union City.

Kagami: Considering its corruption, it's reasonable for you to want to destroy it.

Kagerou: Pay attention! Ahem. In order to destroy said city, I had my formerly trusted henchmen, who are none other than Lucky Clover. They are a group of mercenaries, and so was I.

(Flashback)

(The Lucky Clover members are seen preparing to attack Union City.)

Kagerou: Attack them all! Make sure there aren't any survivors!

(They nod and attack the city mercilessly.)

(Flashback Ends.)

Kagerou: I used to date a bitchy princess named Malty S. Melromarc, who had an affair with a certain fake hero named Motoyasu. I eventually betrayed the Smart Brain and started using my inventions for a greater good. They are after me, and to be honest, two billion dollars are being offered for my head.

Zoe: (gasps) That's horrible.

Alicia: Super horrible.

(Ryan and Kenji look at each other and nod.)

Ryan: Kagerou-sensei... leave them to us!

Kenji: Yeah, hunting them is my job, right?

Kagerou: Not so fast. You can't just face them by yourselves. It's dangerous.

Katsuragi: Agreed. I saw them in person. There are four of them, and they were strong enough to seriously injure Kagerou-sensei.

(The students gasp in shock as Katsuragi turns to his teammates.)

Katsuragi: If we rush things out, we'll be nothing more than punching bags for them to torment.

Adrien: Marinette and I agree with the professor as well.

Marinette: Professor Kagerou is the only one who knows their weakness.

(Suddenly one of Kagerou's support robots comes in.)

Robot: (bows) Salutations, I'm one of Kagerou's support robots. I'm here to bring some special watches to the Rider Group.

(Then he brings out the watches made for each rider. Axel for Faiz, Boost for Delta, Break for Kaixa, and Jet for Psyga.)

(As the Riders pick their respective watches, the robot explains.)

Robot: These watches will help you achieve upgraded forms and have the ability to accelerate themselves to the limit. However, they're not completed, and because of it, the usage time is only 10 seconds from the moment Start Up is activated.

Katsuragi: (smiles) Ten seconds with the "Fight quickly, win quickly" strategy is enough for us.

(Kagerou then sent each student's phone information about the Lucky Clover group.)

Kagerou: And another thing, you will have an additional exercise after I recover.

(Then the students leave as the screen fades out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 127 17
Before Tokuro arrived to help Robert, where did he get his Rider Powers and what was the future like than just being the future where demons ruled ov...
24.3K 763 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
44.6K 921 40
(Kamen Rider Faiz OC X Crossover Harem) An exchange student arrives at Kuoh, where various dangers await him.
136K 3.6K 36
The students graduated and are now registered heroes and they are living up to their dream. Bakugou unexpectedly meets Uraraka one day during a battl...