I Transmigrated In Inso Law (...

By Romantic_Blossoms_22

Kang Haera, Living to an miserable life full of despair she was adopted by a wealthy family but then beated h... More

Chapter 1 - Transmigration
Chapter 2 - Sleeping Off The Pain
Chapter 3 - A Friendly Hug
Chapter 4 - Graduation Trip
Chapter 5 - Graduation Trip Pt 2
Chapter 6 - Summer Memories Pt 1
Chapter 7 - Summer Memories Pt 2
Chapter 8 - Glitch
Chapter 9 - There's No Place
Chapter 10 - I'll Stay
Chapter 12 - Boyfriend Is Probihited
Chapter 13 - Until The End Of The Story
Chapter 14 - Protecting Each Other
Chapter 15 - Comfort
Chapter 16 - You Shouldn't Have Witness This
Chapter 17 - Waiting For You Was Worth it

Chapter 11 - Different Section (EDITED)

350 30 1
By Romantic_Blossoms_22

[A/N: I made some slight changes to the scenario for Woohyun in this chapter, because I wasn't satisfied with his original personality. I make him more like a bad boy this time. I'm sorry if any of you were confused by the differences. Please reread the chapter to see the changes.]

///

The new list of assignments was announced for the first-year students, and Haera's name was different section.

"Haera...Dan-I..." Yeoryeong mumbled with a shocked expression.

"What the heck ..." Dan-I mumbled as they looked at the list.

What the heck, I'm in a different class like Dan-I?! I thought, shocked, as I scanned the list twice.

Yeoryeong looked at me with teary eyes and a gloomy face. "We're different classes. Why am I separated from both of you, my best friends?!" Yeoryeong screamed with emotion.

"This has never happened before," Dan-I mumbled, frozen at the idea of being separated from us.

"I..." I began to speak, but sudden shouts and screams cut me off.

"Kyahh! It's the Four Heavenly Kings!?"

"You're so cool, Jiho!?!"

"The Four Heavenly Kings are amazing!?"

They screamed in the hallway as their voices echoed in my ears and the sound threatened to make my eardrums bleed.

Jiho looked at me and put his arm on my shoulder as he looked at the list.

"Get your dirty arm off me," I snapped with a glare, and he flinched at my words.

The people suddenly began to gossip and mutter as I tried to ignore them.

Jiho looked at us with a pitiful expression, looking at the two "ugly faced brats" he was surrounded by.

"Hey Haera and Dan-I, Even though we're in different classes we'll still hang-out with you two so don't be too devastated. It breaks my heart to see you guys torn up." Jiho said, but I could tell he was trying to hide his smile.

Dan-I shouted, "Get lost! I'll be perfectly fine without you. No one can bring me down."

"Really?" Jiho replied with a snarky smirk.

"Yeah! "

Eunhyung suddenly interrupted the conversation as he elbowed Jiho directly in the stomach. I mentally scored him a hundred points for that, he deserved it.

Dan-I and Eunhyung were having a conversation off to the side as I contemplated my different class assignment. But then Ju-In started to cling to me and hug my neck, "Don't cry, noona."

"I'm not crying," I said defiantly

"Noona, if you cry it make me cry too," Ju-In said with teary eyes, making him look like a puppy.

"I really---" I tried to start a sentence, but Ju-In screamed at me again, "I told you not to cry; you're gonna make me cry too!"

"Okay, okay", I replied as I patted Ju-In, who was still hugging me tightly. Jiho intruded on our conversation again as he said, "We should go to our own classrooms."

"Go by yourself," Yeoryeong shouted, as Jiho dragged Yeoryeong and Ju-In away to their classroom.

"MOM! NOONA DONT FORGET TO CALL ME!" Juin said woth glommy expression

"dan-I, Haera i talk both of you later" Yeoryeong said with glommy expression as he was dragged

Ju-In, with a sad, teary expression, shouted, "MOM!! NOONA DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME!!"

Yeoryeong said, "Dan-I, Haera, I'll talk to both of you later," as she was dragged away with a sad and teary expression on her face.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at Chunyoung, who said, "Cheer up," I just nodded, feeling numb and dry. But then, as if sensing that I was feeling down, Eunhyung came over to me with a cheerful attitude and said some encouraging words, which helped raise my spirits.

I walked down the hallway with Dan-I and we started making our way to our class. "Haera, don't you feel weird that we're not in the same class as Yeoryeong?" she asked.

“Perhaps you're right. But It may be better that we don't depend too greatly on them. Besides, I'm with you!” I replied, holding her hand and giving her a reassuring smile. She nodded and I could see a hint of a smile on her face.

We opened the door and walked into the classroom, but the teacher stopped us as we entered.

"Oh, so you're late... What kind of punishment do you like?" The teacher said, making us both flinch. We apologized and went to find empty seats, but unfortunately, we couldn't find two seats together.

Dan-I went to the back of the class near the window while I went to another row of chairs that wasn't too far away from her seat.

I saw my seatmate, a boy with black hair, sitting deeply asleep.

"Handsome..." I mumbled as I slap myself Because I'm weak to handsome face!

The teacher spoke up, "Alright, let's take some time to introduce ourselves. Oh, you two chatterboxes over there, I bet you're itching to introduce yourselves, aren't you?"

I look in the direction indicated by the teacher, which was Dan-I's seatmate, Lee Ruda, who quickly stood up to introduce himself. He was a handsome American boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

Then Dan-I stood up to introduce herself. As she did so, people were amazed and puzzled when she said she was from the same middle school as the Heavenly King attended.

"Settle down. The next person should introduce themselves" the teacher called out, and everyone directed the attention to the next person assigned to introduce themselves.

"next person introduce yourself" The teacher ordered

The pretty girl, Kim Hyehil, stood up and introduced herself. "I'm Kim Hyehil from Seokbang Middle School. Nice to meet you," she said. The person next to her, her twin brother Kim Hye Woo, introduced himself as well.

"Hello, I'm Kim Hye Woo and I'm her twin brother, 3 minutes younger than her," he said, pointing his fingers at her.

The teacher called on the sleeping boy as the next to introduce themselves. He opened his eyes and stood up to speak, and I was left wondering if he was pretending to sleep or not.

"I'm Han Woohyun from Seuli Middle School. Nice to meet you," he said as he sat back down. The people in the room began to gossip and chat about him, as he seemed to be a popular person with sparkling, night sky eyes and black hair with bangs that swept across his forehead towards the right side.

I got up and the teacher pointed to me, saying, "Okay, the next person beside you!"

I spoke up, "Hello, I'm Kang Haera from Jijon Middle School."

The teacher responded: "Ah, you're the second-place from the entrance exam?"

I confirmed with a nod and the teacher replied, "Oh, it's nice to have an amazing student like you here in this class."

"Thank you, Sir", I replied politely.

The atmosphere became much more relaxed as the students introduced themselves. As the students were introducing themselves, I felt a little awkward since my seatmate seemed aloof and nonchalant.

I dropped my head on the table and closed my eyes, falling asleep in peace.

///

I woke up and realized I must have fallen asleep. I stood up from my seat and saw that Dan-I was no longer at her seat.

"Are you looking for your friend?" Kim Hyehil suddenly asked me, and I looked at her and nodded.

" She became the temporary class president, and her seatmate became vice president. They are currently in the teacher's office," she said. I smiled and thanked her for the information.

She looked at me as i felt awkward

"Let's be friend..." She said awkwardly and suggested that we become friends. I felt a little awkward too, but I agreed with a playful chuckle, “Sure!” I looked at my empty seat, where my seatmate was earlier.

After some time, I decided to go to the bathroom and walked down the hallway with a sense of urgency. I noticed the window that looked out into the open outside area and looked out, suddenly stopping when I saw an unknown student who was secretly smoking.

'THIS KIDS THEY SMOKING AT THIS YOUNG AGE TSK TSK!'

I ran towards the location where I saw Woohyun having a deep conversation with this student who was secretly smoking i hide in the corner amd listen to the conversation.

"Hey, young student, how old are you? You're smoking at such a young age,” Woohyun spoke up, taking the cigarette from the student's hands.

"Who are you? Hey, you're a freshman too, so don't talk rudely!" The student responded angrily, shouting back at Woohyun in defense.

"You're going to ruin your lungs, and your teeth" Woohyun lectured, "Do you know about lung cancer, and other dangerous side effects?"

The student ignored Woohyun and continued to smoke, seemingly unfazed by his lecture and warnings.

"Ah, these kids, I guess this generation is not bad at all," Woohyun said as he took the cigarette pack and threw it, stepping on it and stomping it out. "Freshman students should focus on studying, but I guess students these days have bad habits. I don't care if you all die or smoke, but don't smoke in this area where my motorcycle is.

"If the teacher sees you smoking in this area, it will affect my motorcycle, because I'm hiding it here." He added with a cold expression.

The student became even more agitated and yelled, "How about you take back your words!? What makes you think you have the right to tell me what to do?"

Woohyun's glare shifted to a more threatening expression. "Watch your tongue or I'll shut it for you," he growled. "Try saying that again and I'll punch you."

The student continued to taunt Woohyun, mocking him and saying: "Guess what, Woohyun? Your behavior is the result of your mother abandoning you when you were little, that's why you act like this."

Woohyun suddenly punched the student, surprising the entire group. The impact was so fast and strong that it knocked the student back several feet, leaving everyone stunned and shocked by Woohyun's sudden violent reaction.

The student that Woohyun punched grunted his teeth and stood up, trying to punch Woohyun. My heart raced and I ran toward them, using a wooden board to strike the student in order to stop the fight. As I grabbed Woohyun and pulled him away before the situation escalated any further, as we run away.

The group of boys continued to follow us, running inside the school and rushing into the art room. I locked the door behind us and turned to look at Woohyun, who looked Shocked. I covered his mouth to keep him from speaking, worried about the situation spiraling out of control if he said something.

"You're Haera, right?" asked by Woohyun, while looking at me, I nodded and replied.

"I'm sorry for grabbing you, but you shouldn't have hit the student outside the school. You could get expelled because of your actions."

He smirked as he continued, "he deserve that punch, I must say. Anyways, I think they're gone. Let's leave." He then grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, checking to make sure there's no following us.

When did I even care about that extra character named Woohyun? Wait, there’s no character named Woohyun maybe because I exists a new character will be exist too...

Woohyun glanced at me and said, "They're not here anymore. I think we should go to our classroom." As he said this, he was still holding my hand.

I noticed his bruised fist and said, "Let's go to the clinic. Your fist is bruised," I said with a concerned expression.

Woohyun waved away my suggestion with a dismissive shake of his head. "It's okay. I'm used to doing this sort of thing in middle school," he said, obviously not taking the injury seriously.

As I was walking with Woohyun, my mind started to wander as I thought about the fact that he seemed to be used to punching people. Is he a delinquent or something?

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice screaming my name, and I turned to see Yeoryeong and Eunhyung standing nearby.

"Crap..." I mumbled under my breath as Yeoryeong and Eunhyung walked towards us, Yeoryeong staring at us with death eyes and Eunhyung looking at us with a cold expression on his face.

'Oh no, they look pissed. We better run away quickly before they kill this guy!' I grabbed Woohyun's hand and started to run

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?? WHY DO THEY LOOK SO MAD??!

Damn it, this can't be how my high school life is.

To Be Continued~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.2K 23
You know Hilse Inoaden the untouchable Lady,well Irana is her older sister.How can Irana surive in this monster household.
39.1K 3.1K 56
Prince Jimin arrives at Elindross to court the Princess,Kim Hayeon,but ends up falling for her brother ,the crown prince Taehyung.But the odds are n...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
687K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­